Aircel — not get port code from aircel

srikant91 on Feb 11, 2018
Dear sir i am using aircel network since many years but now i want to cange to different network due to neteork problem and to use 4g network as aircel is not goving 4g network in our region i have to change for a 4g netwok. For this i have already sent sms to 1900 for porting and the charge fot it is deducted from balance but return porting code have not received yet.

[Feb 11, 2018] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
rameshsameli's response, Feb 05, 2018
Mobile ke sim kho gaya mobile no [protected] ko band karo
Aircel Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2018
Dear Srikant (srikant91),

Apologies! We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following information with us for further proceedings:

The format of sending the message:
The screenshot of the error received after sending the PORT message:

Updated by srikant91, Feb 12, 2018
i have not received any error message but also not any PORT code from service provider
Dear Srikant (srikant91),

We understand the inconvenience being faced by you, our team needs some more time. We shall contact you shortly.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Feb 14, 2018
Dear Srikant (srikant91),

We would like to inform you that as per our concerned team UPC for your number is DO196831 which is valid up to 27/02/2018.

Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hello sir,
Iam logesh, my number is [protected].today i recharged rs40 through my iob mobile banking.The amount has been deducted from bank, but i received a sms recharge unsuccessful.please refund the amount as soon as possible.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2018
Dear Customer (Logezh),

We are sorry for the problem you've had with us. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Please be assured, an update will be provided to you soon.

Dear Customer (Logezh),

We would like to inform you that we are not able to trace the below transactions. Please provide the Billdesk reference number for better assistance.

Aircel Social Media Team
I am trying to change my aircel no to airtel. pls providing me the Unique porting code. AIRCEL NO [protected]
Dear Sarika,

We regret to inform you that the Aircel services have been closed down in Maharashtra and hence we won't be able to assist you in this regard. However, we suggest you send a mail on appellate.mumbai@aircel.co.in to get UPC (Unique Porting Code).

Aircel Social Media Team
In my mobile no.[protected] Rs 2/sms service has been activated automatically. I had not subscribed to any service. My phone is on roaming with vodafone network so i am unable to deactivate the service at my end. Kindly deactivate the service activated.
Dear Pallavi,

Aircel Customer Care's response, Feb 14, 2018
Dear Pallavi,

We would like to inform you that you have been charged for the activation of Rs 2/- auto renewal SMS pack. Hence charges are found correct and the pack has been deactivated as per your request.

Aircel Social Media Team
Mera naam ramesh kumar hain mera Mobile ke saath kho gaya aur mera no [protected] band kar dijiye aur mera aadhar no[protected]hain
Dear Ramesh,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share the following information to confirm your identity:

Alternate no.:
Last recharge amount(Prepaid):
Date of Birth:
Complete Address:

You may also visit your nearest Aircel store for assistance.

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]
    Aircel - not get port code from aircel
    www.bdomains.com