Airtel — airtel secure is a big fraud

I have bought airtel secure plan on 25th jan, on 12th feb somehow i slipped & my screen get broken but they are saying your screen was broken before the plan & trying to avoid & close the complain, when i asked with them do u guys provide damage handset insurance they denied.. Now they are not refunding neither giving the services please help me how can i get the services
Mar 07, 2018

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 02, 2018
Raj bai's response
Every month due amoun increases any reason im not used the outgoing mobile phone call only incoming call recevied that [censored] [censored] the company.

Comments

Sir, I Kailash Newar Customer of airtel prepaid No [protected] which is broken and lost. So then I went airtel store on 03 Mar 2018 and and get replacement SIM No[protected]U. But not active till date.
So therefore I request to you activat the SIM as soon as possible.
Thanking you.

Kailashn's reply, Mar 7, 2018
Sir, any chance to activat my SIM
Why i cant activate 448 unlmtd plan from main balance...

My number-[protected]
Airtel started 4 value added services without my knowledge and deducted money from my balance. The value added services were-Lifestyle, Glamour zone, Funstore1, AirtelNowFlash

Every Month Due month Cost Increases Airtel Baster Company Fake.
Hi Team, I had paid extra bill payment of Rs 1200. But now i switch my connection to Other network. I want my refund. My no. is [protected] ( earlier it was Airtel now it is Voda)
My Sim card is lost so that I want to deactivate this number.

Airtel