Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Dec 2, 2022
21901

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1800 103 4444
1952

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 184

Facing connectivity (landline and broadband) issue from 15 feb 1pm.
Raised complaint[protected],
It's not resolved but my request closed.
Engineer not visiting my premises.
Again reopened complaint 16th feb .
Assigned engineer spoke with rude behaviour in phone call (repeated issue). Now he disconnected my connection wantedly
Jun 8, 2021
Feb 17, 2021
Updated by Praveen5614
17FEB 2021 11:40AM STILL CONNECTION NOT ACTIVATED.

I have bought 12 gb plan for few days. As I am using to watch few videos my plan of 1.5 gb per days wasn't enough. It has not been merely 3 days and my whole 12 gb is almost finished. Left with only 1 gb. I come home after work to watch technical videos, that too with low resolution Cuz I have been reading that airtel is cheating with data. Auto update and auto download for all apps are always off except whatsapp and gmail. I realized now...

Why does it happen that Even after recharging my Airtel Number with an unlimited pack with 100 sms per day. Whenever I send a text msg to someone, it gets deducted from my main Balance?
    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recharged my father's number with 1498 which was successful from bank but due to some issue it failed from Airtel's end and i got the message that the amount would be refunded but till now there is no refund. I tried complaining on twitter and for past 1 month I have emails exchanging on the appellate email Id but no resolution till now.
      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid the electricity bill APCPDCLOB it showed telengana .. on USC NO:[protected] ..but the bill is not paid . please take action on it and refund my money .
        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am not able to surf internet in the browser. Getting a page that one.airtel.in page. It is not get riding. Because of this page am unable to surf. Help me to get ride of this
          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Help me fixing my internet issues because i cannot work because your net is very slow.fix it as soon as possible
            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airtel dth is charging a penalty of rs 15 for 1 day non recharge. Why a customer is penalised even for non use of services....

Airtel wallet me paise add kar rahe the successful hone ke badh bhi paise add nhi hue
              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It’s airtel bank regular practice of scamming customers by showing cashback offers but not providing it. It’s now the third time with me. Last two times I ignored but this time I thought of catching them. According to their offer I was suppose to get 50 cashback for my landline payment of 801/- but Didn’t get it.
                So wrote them a mail, surprisingly first they told that they have no such offer, luckily I had screenshot...
                Hi support,

I have done the recharge on 22Jan21 - 10.10AM using airtel thanksapp. below are the details

Recharge of Rs. 548.0 has been initiated towards your airtel Txn ID:[protected]. The payment will get posted to your airtel account within maximum 4-hours. Please keep this Txn ID for future reference.

I called and enquired with customer care. They said due server issue the amount detucted,...

I am P Shanmugam, have done a recharge for Rs. 48 ( internet pack) at 10.49PM on 13/02/2021. Herewith I have attached a copy.

My case reference no
                  37449388, 13th Feb 2021
                  [protected]st Jan 2021

From the day of installation 2014 facing the same problem "No signal error B001" or Video problem. Field engineer has misguided me and cheated in the name of installation. He took 3000/- for installation which includes electrician 800/-...

Just after 3 days of installation of Airtel xstream fibre my internet stopped working completely and it's been more than 24 hours and yet no one has come to resolve the issue. I am being charged for that time also when my internet is not working, so unfair. I regret choosing Airtel.
                  Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Register a relocation on jan 30th and wait one week then one engineer came and told me box is not in my apartment so need to install it for setting the connection. agaon wait for three days and still there was no update. then request for a disconnection on feb 8th. but again on 13th feb called me and said we will do the relocation within one day. then again one engineer visit and told me the same story box not available, don't know when is...

Paid a postpaid bill of Rs.700, as per the offer reflecting on payment page of the airtel money app, for benefits of Rs.50 cashback on postpaid bill minimum payment of Rs.700.
                    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am airtel customer since 5 years and wynk music was free for me for download and play songs offline but from today evening suddenly it stopped playing offline or download songs and started asking for buying a subscription while my airtel thanx plan is active...i have called customer care but they say everything is fine you should talk to wynk customer service and when i chat in wynk customer service they give irrelevant answers because...

I lost sim card recently which is registered on my father's name and he passed away recently, I went to airtel store to get new sim card but they said they can't do anything and provided me another airtel store address, I have visited there also but they didn't respond, I am in a urgent to get the sim, airtel stores are just playing with costumers, I want a fast resolution because all my accounts are registered for that number.
                      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mena fasttag apply keya tha jo deliver nahi hua ha please provide my fasttag
                        RJ23CD4688
                        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I did my wynk premium on October now it's telling that I'm not a premium user
                          Feb 17, 2021
                          No steps have been taken there was no response at all but the problem i have talked about is solved