Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7986)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

shivtripathi
Hi my name is Om Shiv Tripathi and my mobile number is [protected] - I had travelled new York in June from 13/06/2010 to 19/06/2010 and had made very limited calls to India but accessed all my official mails and other internet for which I have received sms when I was back in India that “your unbilled usage as on 29/06/2010 is RS .1,05,162.
I was zapped with this SMS received in India and called helped line but no clear answer and told me to wait till 6th July for the final bill. I am really surprised why airtell never stopped my mobile connection when I had crossed the limit or why sms was not sent in USA that my bill amount is crossing the limit?
This is really cheating with customer by not keeping them informed about any special situations .Need a help to sort-out my problem urgently!!
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Airtel / DTH — Transaction Status- No response from Airtel

haroon1217
    I stay at Kurla (Mumbai), pin-400070 and an existing customer of airtel dth service having customer ID as [protected]. I got...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Airtel — TEMPORARY DISCONNECTION OF SERVICE

sunilchoudhary63
    Date: 30.06.2010.
    To,
    The Customer Care
    Airtel
    Kolkata.

REF: MY MOBILE NUMBER [protected].
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Nitin77

My father has a airtel prepaid connection ([protected]) which has a validity for an year for every recharge top-up recharge he does. Since he was out of town for about 3 months, airtel suddenly deactivated his service. When reached the customer care, no one was really helpful regarding this issue. At the same time customer support executives (reference no: [protected]) whom I spoke to was not helpful, nor she knew different prepaid plans available or provided by the service provider. She would not listen, but keeps talking over over again and would not listen. This is even before I could explain. Kindly, please advice what to do to have that number reactivated. Thank you.

Nitin
    I will be much great full to you if you kindly furnish the incoming, outgoing and missed call history of my Air-Tel prepaid connection No.[protected] from 01.10.2009 to 15.11.2009.
    My mobile no.is [protected]. I had purchased two airtel-prepaid vouchar @ 10 /- avery.
    but I dont get full value of this card. I got only Rs.6.07 each .as per vallue mantioned
    on this card I loose Rs.01 for every card.It is my serios complent.
    Dear customer service executive,

I hope airtel service to the customer is appriciatable in algn to this we are getting lot o[censored]nwanted calls from your value added services team So, I kindly request you to stop the value added services call.
    Kindly ensure with this immediate effect.

Thanks & Regards,
    D.Padmanabhan,
    Mobile No.[protected] / [protected].
    Main[protected] ko *567*11# dial karke airtel mob office sewa activate ki.[protected] ko airtel co se msg mila ki agar usi din Rs.98 ka recharge karwate hai to Rs.50 ka free talk time milega & 30 dino ka unlimited GPRS bhi. Maine 19 march 2010 ko retailer se Rs.98 ka recharge karwaya lekin Rs.50 ka talk time nahi mila. Iske baad[protected] ko co. Ka msg mila ki apka 98 ka GPRS pack renewed kar diya gaya hai & Rs.98 balance se bina mujhe inform kiye deduct kar diye gaye. 121 par baat karne par bataya gaya ki apne *567*11# dial kiya hai. Jabki mai iss pack k liye 98 Rs. 19 march 2010 ko pay kar chuka hoon. & mere dwara *567*11# dial nahi kiya gaya fir bhi 21 march 2010 ko balance se dubaara Rs.98 deduct kar liye gaye.PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM...
    On seeing the message from message centre no.[protected] about offer of full talk value of Rs. 349 on recharge voucher of Rs. 349 up to 25.03.2010, I e-recharged my mobile no. [protected] on 20.03.2010 at 8.00 pm vide Trans ID no. [protected] by Rs. 349.After that, I received the message that recharge is successful Talk time only Rs. 1.00 from message centre no[protected].i.e. full amount of Rs. 349 was not credited to my mobile balance.My airtel mobile no. belongs to Delhi and e-recharge was done at Ajmer(Rajasthan). Please credit full talk value of Rs. 349 in my airtel mobile.
    My husband having airtel prepaid connection ([protected]) which has a lifetime validity for every recharge top-up recharge he does. Since he was out of town for about 6 months, airtel suddenly deactivated his service. When reached the customer care, no one was really helpful regarding this issue. Kindly, please advice what to do to have that number reactivated. Thank you. my email id is [protected]@gmail.com. Kindly reply me
    Revathi Iyengar
    [protected] call ditels
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Airtel — call from airtel regarding corporate plan

raahilfrahman
      I got a call from Airtel representative from[protected] on 28th of June 2010. He introduced himself as Adnan. He told me about...
      Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Rateesh M
      I had booked for an Airtel DTH connection on the 26th of June thru my mobile phone([protected]) and had made the payment thru IVR(CreditCard). Your CC associate , Mr Alok had promised installation in 48hrs, still I am waiting for a call/confirmation.scheduling of the Installation. And also I have called innumerable times your CC no's , but I am given some or other unbelievable replies like 'you have to book thru agent only', call other no, will forward to installation team, a call will come in 10min etc etc etc.

My Transaction ID : 9497163

Rateesh Malikattil
      Silvassa, Pin 396230

I had booked Airtel DTH connection on the 28th Aug thru online mode as per below details. Despite calling to the DSL and the Airtel helpline many times( Service request Number: 3441466) and with assurance that it will be installed within 24 hrs? still there is no updates when it will be installed.

Already 120hrs have passed with no communication ?.

Kindly get the installation done at the earliest or refund my payments.

# To Dear Customers, Pls do not book the AIRTEL DTH connection even by mistake, their Customer care is horrible. Take my word for it, I have experienced for the last few days.

Take The Internet Back — Unpaid dues

I like to report Take The Internet Back (www.taketheinternetback.com) as a scam. I have been with this site for more than a year now and have confirmed almost 2000 mails. Yet, I haven't been paid. Earlier, when I used to send a message to the admin, I used to always get a "standard" response. Now, however, I don't get any response.

Therefore, I would advise all individuals to stay away from this site. Do not waste your time here.

bsendilkumar
        hello,
        i'm getting a continious Sms and Missed call from this number[protected], please look it in to this issue its really iretating me and ask them to stop this kind activity.

Senthil
        same problem
        same number

kindly help

senthil
        Me too having this problem. Continuous message at daily midnight and messages in hindi and missed calls and some time calls coming till I receive and then it getting cut.

Very poor service and management of Airtel for these kind of messages and missed calls.

My number is [protected]
        Dear Sir / Madam,

I am getting a continious Sms and Missed call in mid night since last two months from following numbers -

Please look into this issue as its iretating me and ask them to stop this without any delay else I will file a case in consumer court.

Regards / Ajay Kumar Jain
        Cell : [protected]
        I am suffering from continuous missed call and sms from,

Please give me their information as soon as possible.

Kuntal Acharya
        I am having two mobile nos. [protected] & [protected] I am receiving messages from the following numbers and some times missed calls also:-

I want to know about the procedure as without my knowledge the messages are coming and I came to know that Rs. 30/- also been deducted from my account. Now I want to discontinue this facility. I have give my all the details below so that you have to contact me. Without my conscent the money has been deducted so the deducted money may be added in my account.
        Name:- Varghese M.T.
        My mobile no. [protected]
        Office No. 23490235
        Address: Flat No. 79-B
        DDA Flats, Pitam Pura, New Delhi.
        my number is [protected]

hello,
        I have air tel friend chat after 25 Dec 2011 this service working is very poor i connect directly friend id it totally silent not connect with friend and amount deducted and i am not send MSG to friend id from my id . It is too poor because i[censored] deduct my money why r u not given services.
        my no. is [protected]

Airtel Recharge — Wrong Recharge

dinesh.bharadia
          I am currently in maharashtra and recharged with 40 Rs recharge coupon. However my simcard is actually from...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Shivaprasad.G.N
          I am Shivaprasad, I want to disconnect my chennai postpaid connection([protected]), as i have moved to bangalore, I'm in no longer use of the service.I ve sent mail to [protected]@airtelindia.in, but the mail request is getting cancelled.I dont no wat to do, the custumer center people or the relationship center people, say they dont have option to cancel the connection and instruct to drop a mail to [protected]@airtelindia.in , i have sent mail many a times, but the request is getting cancelled automatically.kindly look into this request
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Badusha
            The female employees are very busy chatting among them, attending personal calls and composing sms, rather than responding to the customer. They are misguiding the customers by giving wrong informations. Please take necessary action immediately

b_animesh
              I had applied for a mobile connection from airtel, for which necessary document was provided & physical verification was also done, Because of some goo[censored]p from their side, they wanted to re-do physical verification which i refused. They have now refused to handover the documents collected from me as it is susceptible to be misused.

please suggest how to retrieve the document & they should be penalised for harrashmentNEVER GO FOR AIRTEL CONNECTION

Airtel Mobile Service — verification of documents

on the 25th of October, I received a sms saying that my documents are not complete and services will be stopped if I do not submit them in 48 hours. I submitted a net set the very next day and got a confirmation message from Airtel thanking me for the response. The time was 9.49A.M on 26th October. Yesterday, when I tried to my call, I got a message saying that I have not submitted the documents and I should do so in 36 Hours. In the morning, my Simcard was deactivated - The message was "the registration failed'. The local Airtel office said that they cannot help, but gave a number for the nodal office. Nobody picked up the phone there even after repeated attempts.,

Then I called 121, A series of excuses were given:
              documents not submitted.
              Address is wrong
              No outgoing calls were made in last three months.

All of the above are false.

What is happening? Are the Airtel employees trying to get new connections by dectivating the old connection?

Should we take them to the consumer court?

Vijaya
              Pondicherry

NB: I am using Airtel services for at least six years.
              my airtel sim blocked without any prior notice or sms...i lost my balance amount also..
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Airtel — Java Game Download

Ajay Napit
                I am Ajay Kumar Napit from Bhopal Having Connection Airtel Mobile([protected]) in bhopal...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

harry1
                My whole village (village-Luhawad tehsil-Piplda distt - Kota Rajasthan) is an Airtel consumer bt we have network problem. Network problem is due to owner(farmer) of tower . In village we don't have sufficient light bt Thanks to Airtel so that it provide generator bt owner uses generator for his own purposes not for tower and we have network problem.
                Sir i request u to solve our problem and expecting it to solve it as fast as possible otherwise we have to move away from hamara chaheta airtel.

vasanks
                  My concerns:
                  1. I have received court notice form Mr. Parthasarthy Advocate on behalf of Airtel on[protected] stating that I have a due of Rs.1388, and they requested me to come for a compromisation discussion on[protected].
                  2. I called up on Mr.Parthasarathy’s office on[protected], and fixed up an appointment on[protected] for the compromisation discussion.
                  3. During my discussion I found the court notice was served to me has no clear evidence and the advocate’s office was not able produce any document as well , and also the Airtel representative is not available for compromisation discussion.
                  4. I have disconnected phone numbers, which are mentioned in the court notice on[protected], and all the dues are settled on the same date (Details enclosed).
                  5. On top of that Airtel refunded Rs.933.49 in three checks in different duration (Details Enclosed).

I would like to approach this issue legally, on following factors:
                   Till today Airtel has not approached me either in person or by phone call in this regard. Where as they have mentioned in the court notice: “in spite of several reminders and personal follow up I have not paid this due amount”, Which is totally wrong and has no base as well.
                   As per the notice, if i have due for Airtel on what basis and why they are refunding the money to me, need explanation.
                   Even though there is no mistake from my side, as a true and loyal customer of Airtel and I respected their court notice to visit their lawyer for a compromisation discussion to close this issue in an amicable manner but, they have not respected my time and effort and they have hurt me beyond a point which is not acceptable.
                   I have been in relationship with Airtel for more than seven years (Even now, I am holding an Airtel number as well) and I have paid all my bills with out any dues till today.

 I have been fighting with Airtel form the day one, for poor reception (signal) for several years, being a corporate customer & IT Professional; I used to receive lot of official calls (National & (International). Due to poor reception at my home I always taking calls from outside of my house (literally standing in middle of the road). I am sure providing good reception is the fundamental responsibility of Airtel. (Refer Airtel Poor Signal Compliant word document)

 In spite of my several reminders, e-mails , personal complaints till now, there is no response I am still this same issue. In fact I wrote email to Nodal officer as well. Till today there is no response from airtel in this regard.
                   If airtel would have concentrated on resolving this issue(poor signal strength) rather than complaining about me , it would have been really grateful.
                   I am looking for a compensation legally ,to substantiate the pain and the mental harassment which I have been through for several years from Airtel

Airtel Post Paid — Billing issue

i have been using the airtel no [protected] since september 2007. i got Mobile Office(GPRS) activated on my no in february 2008 for which i was being charged 499 per month and it included free downloading. it worked properly till july 2008. since july i have received many SMS's on my no stating that something (either game or wallpaper or theme, etc) has been downloaded from the Airtel Live for which i have been charged for 99 or 50 or 30 or 15 or 10 or 7 or 3 for which i never opted for or did any msg for. i have received more than 200 msgs regarding this and the amount for the same reached near about 10, 000.

i contacted the customer care department of Airtel, and they suggested me to get my Airtel Live service De-Activated so that if in case i still keep on receiving the msgs, the amount will be deducted from the final bill. i got my Airtel Live service de-activated on 17th september 2008. i still kept on receiving the msgs of same nature. when the bill for the month of september was generated, the amount was not deducted as told to me by the customer care department.

same thing continued for the month of october as well. i again contacted the customer care depatment but they told me that i will have to pay the full bill.

i just want the answer from the airtel that if some onne has already de-activated his service then how is it possible for anyone to use that service any how?

Please, if anyone has any knowledge regarding this issue then do tell me about it at [protected]@gmail.com.
                  plese tell the last 2.months my no [protected]

I am also got a new Airtel postpaid mobile numbers from Airtel dealer Greentel of Tirupur. They have collected my address proof and also Rs.645 for activation charge and also for Golden number.

I am not at all started using this number and simply they send a SMS that the number is barred like that.

I got shocked and it seems that they cheated me and now I am here to complaint about them.

If executive needs any further details please let me know I will provide.

They called me and told that they need another Rs.500 then they will activate the number again like that.

Its really BAD that AIRTEL and their showroom is cheated me and also another one who already filed a case here.

So AIRTEL is started cheating the customer and earn more on this way I think so. Please be careful before go with a Connection with the Airtel or from GreenTel. Don't pay anything in advance they will surely cheat.

GREENTEL is a cheater AIRTEL Showroom.

GREENTEL, Tirupur is a cheating AIRTEL Showroom. Check this link, https://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/airtel-c71574.html

and also

Ravichandran Muthuvel
                  FIrst one is Billing issue, Pls verify your Itemised bill for your Billing clarification - Airtel is not chating anybody, Green tel is not printing any Bills to the customer for collecting Bill payments.

Second person is a negative case any Postpaid customer have a verfication and the person who is not responding the verfication which comes down negative and line going to suspended . which is followed by all telecom peoples.

Pls Free & Call for your issues in Green tel

S.Kaja Mohideen
                  Green TEL

consumer_ns
                    Customer Id - [protected]

My nightmare with Airtel Digital TV seems to be unending. Finally when I got the digital TV re-installed on 24th June after continuous follow ups for 10 days I thot now atleast things wud be fine. But I was wrong, within 15 mins of re-installation the channels went off and I got the message "Please recharge your account to resume your service"
                    I had already paid for a pack for one year in Oct-Nov 2009 and above that too I still have balance in my account so this problem makes no sense.

I have called up the customer care everytime since that day and everytime I got the assurance that it would be resolved in the next 20-24 hrs but still nothing has changed. I've spoken to their customer care executives, their technical support and everone but the result is a BIG ZERO.

The last thing I can think of is raising a formal complaint against them in the consumer court and taking this matter to higher authorities if this issue is not resolved today.

To everyone, "Never trust the Airtel people and DO NOT BUY AIRTEL DIGITAL TV esp. if you are in Gurgaon.
                    last two days problem in relay i keep on trying u rnumber very worst response customer i d is [protected] worst service
                    error code 6
                    customer i d is [protected] error code 6 Acct. Balance 509.6

ermkgoel

Airtel is Hacking Mobile subscribers Account by calling from unknown numbers.

I got a miss call from unknown number [protected] at 13:19 IST on 26/06/2010. I

The number was unknown to me so I callback on this number to know who was calling.

Callback on this number goes to an IVR and I immediately Hang up the call.

I got a message that caller tune activated on you number and your account is charged Rs. 45.

Please Answer / clarify my queries below :

1. Did I requested for this service ?

2. what is your intention to call a customer from such number which no one can expect be service activation number from Airtel.

3. As per my knowledge I have to send a SMS or callup some specific number (which is well published by Airtel for service activation/ deactivation e.g. 121 / 198) and follow the instructions for changing the service.

Please State any service offered by Airtel which can be deactivated by calling a unknown mobile number ?

4. How a service can be activated immediately just by calling a unknown number without giving any option to select / confirm the service ?

6. Can you justify Why Activating DND service took a time of 45 Days ?

I lost a opportunity to work with my new employer Accenture just because of you.

The reason is you have activated caller tune (Please listen to this song) which completely spoiled my reputation and my employer stopped further processing my employment.

I need a immediate callback (@[protected]) in this regard and compensation for the damage made by you.

I also want you to write a apology letter to my employer stating that this was your mistake and you are responsible for this.

Manoj Goel

AIRTEL using WRONG TRADE PRACTICE to increase their revenues.

Never give COMMITMENT IN WRITTEN even for the repetative complain of same issue. ( DND service)

When you ask any justification / clarification that why it was not resolved last time, they say as per company RULES & REGULATIONS we can't provide you the information.

Whe you ask to see the RULES & REGULATIONS agin the answer is SORRY.
                      Airtel Mantra : SORRY IS THE SOLUTION OF ALL PROBLEMS

* Terms & Conditions

1. Airtel has full rights to enforce the SORRY on customer even if mistake made by Airtel.

2. Customers has no right to say SORRY,

3. If customer made a mistake he has to pay the Hefty Penalty

From Last two day i am struggling to get answer of my queries :

Q1. Did I requested for Hello Tune service (activated by calling a 10 digit unknown mobile number [protected])?

Ans : ?

Q2. What is your intention to call a customer from unknown number which no one can expect be a service activation number of Airtel ?

Ans : ?

Q3. As per your rules and regulation Is it the right practice in Airtel to make money by cheating customers ?

Ans : ?

Q3.1 If YES, Where it is written in TRAI guidelines issues to you for operating in India ?

Ans:

Q3.2 If No, What action you are taking to stop this with immediate effect ?

Ans :

Q4. If a caller tune service activated with in an hour even without customers request than

Q4.1. Why you need 45 days to activate DND service, where 90 % customer not interested in promotional calls/messages?

Ans :

Q4.2. What compensation you are going to pay if you are unable to activate DND after a long wait of 45 Days ?

Ans :

5. Please issue a duly signed / written apology letter mentioning Airtel's wrong trade practices are responsible for this?
                      That's truth i also got the Blank call from this Same Mobile No. [protected] at 02:44 IST on 17/09/2010. and same as above happened with me really now AIRTEL using WRONG TRADE PRACTICE to increase their revenues.

Whe you ask to see the RULES & REGULATIONS agin the answer is SORRY.

Rajanikant Kumar

INDIAN TOUR AND TRAVEL
                      htt://www.indiantourandtravel.com

Airtel — Activating unknown services by their own

I beleive that airtel had launched a theft software or same like that to stole money from customers mobile account as few days ago some movie city tips, ganeshotsav puja, etc. services got activated on my number [protected] and also on [protected]. There are many more numbers of my family and friends which are facing this problem only because of airtel. I contacted to the gallery also and I found lots of people facing this same problem. I advise to all people and I also found all other people from gallery which want to change their operator. Now I found how airtel have got so much increase in there sales according to one news channel so it is better to quit from airtel and try any other operator. I want my all amount to be refunded my mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com

vittalmallya
                        My mobile number[protected]

I visit abroad overseas very often.When overseas Airtel convenienetly subscribes to me to their unsolicited services and charges me on my prepaid card.

I have never subscribed to Hello Tunes. But every night I receive a SMS confirming me that I have been subscribed for Hello tunes and Rs.30 has been charged.Every morning I get another SMS intimating that I have been unsubscribed.It is happenig every day last of whole week. This is a ploy to subscribe & unsubscribe me each day and then again subscribe me so they can deduct Rs.30 each day from my credit balance.

Another new subscription is from Mirchi Mobile. The charges are Rs.10 per week. I have never sent a SMS or subcribed to this service. This new service has jsut begun from alst two weeks. I get a SMS that my number has been subscribed for 200 minutes of Mirchi Mobile for a week and Rs. 10 has been charged.Subsequent week I got another SMS stating that my subscription for damn Mirchi Mobile will be renewed for another week for Rs.10/- unless I call on a number provided by them in the SMS. This number is a toll free in India but can not be connected from overseas!!!! So I have to keep paying money till I return to India after my short trips.

Airtel sould not subscribe to this Hell Tune and Mirchi unless as a Subscriber I send a confirmation. Thye are subscribing on their own and informing the consumers that they will continue charge till we unscribe and tkae advantage and expolit the consumers inability or ignorance to fleece moeny from the credit balance.

With immediate effect unsubscrube me from your Hell Tune and Mirchi mobile.

With regards

Joshua
                        hi, Airtel has subscribed me to Mirchi mobile without my permission which is very unprofessional for a well known company like Airtel. I have never use this service but my credit balance has been deducted every week. i received a message saying i can unsubscribe this service by calling 59830800. But the operator speaks in kannada language which i dont understand at all. Please solve my problem.
                        regards,
                        wans

pankaj_c
                          Here's the email I have written to Airtel after failing to generate any response.. I am seeking a refund as I don't intend to use such shabby service.. GOODBYE AIRTEL

From: pankajchopra**@****e.com
                          To: nodal.[protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@airtelindia.com; nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in
                          CC: [protected]@ndncregistry.gov.in; [protected]@mothersprideonline.com
                          Subject: Ineffective DND Registration by Airtel
                          Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 23:55:32 +0530

Hello

I am writing this email in regards to my existing airtel connection [protected]. I had registered this number for DND facility but Airtel India has failed to honor its commitment as I continue to get promotional SMS all day without fail.. ranging from property deals in Noida to Mother's pride promotions and offers to enhance my sexual performance and loose wait and other nonsense. I have been talking to Airtel Customer care and they have failed to look into the matter. I have been advised so many reference numbers and I am so fed up with this nonsense that I have decided to discontinue this number and switch to some other reasonable and responsible service provider.

Is it some kind of joke going on? it seems that airtel has sold its data of numbers to telemarketers or it has been leaked out.. how come so many property dealers are trying to reach out to me?? how come mothers pride is trying to draw my attention??? I have never been to a mother's pride school in my life? where did they get my number from? so many questions to be answered...
                          it seems Airtel's customer care team is taking me for a ride.. they promise call backs and action with in days and advice a reference numbers.. and then they vanish in thin air.

nodal officer is equally ineffective.. i have been writing to them on a number of occasions and haven't got anything besides fake promises.

I am marking this email to Mother's pride, seeking a response.. where the hell did they get my number from????????

aTTN Mother's Pride.. please explain what do u guys have to say.

ATTN AIRTEL... I had paid a bomb for this connection (almost 1000 rupees in 2006); would request you to refund the same along with damages for inconvenience caused to me for so long.. i would be willing to take up this matter at highest possible level and a consumer court as well.. PLEASE ARRANGE FOR REFUND OF THE AMOUNT I PAID FOR YOUR SERVICE.. THE AGREEMENT WAS FOR TELECOM SERVICE.. NOT FOR RECEIVING UNWANTED CALLS AND SMS ALL DAY..

suneelm
                            AIRTEL DIGITAL TV IS HAVING WORST CUSTOMER CARE / TECHNICAL SUPPORT FUNCTIONS WHICH I HAVE NEVER SEEN IN MY LIFE WITH ANY OTHER VENDORS
                            I have Telugu regional topup activated on my customer ID, on 24th Jun 2010 morning it got changed to Kannada regional topup without my permission.
                            I have raised a complaint with Airtel on 24th Jun 10 morning, customer care executives informed me that there is some problem in the back end most of the customers facing the same problem and they have given a complaint number said it will be resolved by 25th Jun 11.00AM.
                            I called them again on 25th JUN at 1.00 PM, they said they are going to escalte this and given one more complaint number and new resolution is 26th JUN 11.00M, again i called them on 26th 1.00PM, no proper answer from them and they are about to give one more complaint number, i refused to take the new complaint number. Till now the issue is not resolved.

pintu8081
                              my no. [protected]. i had activated BB connection in my bold 2 months a go. but on 22nd i forgor to recharge my prepaid card and my BB service got deactivated.. after that i again recharged my sim with rs.1000 and .. airtel did charged me RS.899 for BB service but still my service is not activated. i tried calling all the person. in 121, [protected] (blackberry Dept.) they people say this is pospaid dept. call 121 for prepaid. than i called 121, those people say this is customer care centre, for blackberry call 7070 / [protected]. but 7070 from blackberry device is not working at all.

bloody airtel is just playing with people and looting the customers.

airte sucks. people please dont ever use airtel forever.

airtel sucks.

Garena
                                free fire
                                (24 minutes ago)
                                Trai
                                to turn on the paras channel on dish tv
                                (30 minutes ago)
                                Moglix
                                Moglix is fraudulent and deception website never buy anything
                                (32 minutes ago)
                                ACT Fibernet
                                Customer care not responding over internet issues