Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel Ltd — facing Network problem

nvlprabu2

I am using airtel Postpaid, Tamil Nadu Circle[protected]

now i came to mumbai for some...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

MEENU SAPRA
Respected sir or mam i sumit a lots of complain regarding my airtel no.every time customer care executives says my complain closed. but no solution provide. i talk with mr. deepak, mr. vineet, mr. puneet etc...a lot of person ask problem from me but no resolution provide...my no. is[protected]...they no give response properly. in between they disconnect the call without any reason...
Hello Sir/madam,

I have been using airtel prepaid since last 5 yrs.I m unhappy with the service provided by airtel nowadays.
I had earlier posted comment and even send sms to unscribe the yzone service from my mobile.its charging me Rs. 10 perweek even if i m not using the slow service o[censored]rs.
and whenever i tried to unscribe it, , its not working.

Please help me out to unscribe the yzone service or else i have to opt for some other connection.my cell no is [protected].
Our Call Transfer service on[protected] to [protected] is not working.Please restart this service at the earliest.
sir i am using airtel since last 4 year, but now i have a big prob that i have richarged my mo .Rs.395 on 23 jan and now 3 feb but i dont use mobile office, , mostely when i call the helpline then they told me that your mobileoffice service activeted soon but sir now i am facing very big prob so help me
Plz help i[censored] can... I have been using airtel postpaid since last 8 months.I m unhappy with the service provided by airtel nowadays. My plan is of 99 rs/month with GPRS But Last Many Days I Cant Access My GPRS Connection Between 9:00pm to 4:00am. Have U Any Solution? I Hope U Have BECAUSE U R IN COUSTOMER CARE...
Than solve this problem

Sanjeev Sabhlok
    On February 9th, 2009, I upgraded my internet plan from 449 to Super 699. Inclusive of taxes, the billed amount should have been 767 Rs. per month, regardless of net usage and landline usage charges, However, for four continuous months the billing has been improper.

The Biling for Month of Janary - February was improper. The bill had included my new plan ALONGWITH my old plan. As a result instead of 767 Rs. the bill charged me Rs. 1, 148. I lodged a complaint which was resolved and my bill was adjusted.

However, next month the same thing was repeated. this time, not only were there 2 plans included, the charges also included the se of Airtel's antivirus. However, I am not using Airtel's antivirus Software, but my own. I lodged another complaint which was resolved after quite some time. This time however, due to the delay the resolving of complaint took, I had to pay late charges.

In March - April however, while the dual connection was terminated, the use of airtel's antivirus was not, the billing was improper and the bill came out to be 837 Rs. for the month. I have again lodged a complaint and it has been resolved, however, I doubt that no problem shall occur again, as promised by Airtel executives, for the past four months.

However, as I tried to get all my complaint numbers together, as I had misplaced them, I had to face severe questioning and persuasion to stop me from getting them. The Complaint numbers in Chronological order of Complaints are:-

[protected] Dual Connection
    [protected] Dual Connection and Antivirus Charges
    [protected] Antivirus Charges

The Account is by the Name of Mrs. Reena Sabhlok, my wife, and the Account number is 13391516

Sir, this is my complaint against Airtel Broadband Services for not only causing inconvenience to the Consumer but also by denying my Right to Information, when demanded Complaint numbers and giving so after a lenthy persuasion. I have faced such tactics from Airtel Services since the past four months and I am a busy man to keep on checking my bill and spend tedious hours complaining to reduce my bill.

Thanking You,
    Sanjeev Sabhlok
    This is to bring to your notice as under :

1. Recently I have got the broadband connection No.[protected]. Based on the feedback received from my friends, I tried to test the ethical values of the company and did not use connection, except 2/3 local calls of approx 3 minutes each duration was made. During the month, twice or thrice I checked up the bill and was surprised to see rising bill, when the connection was completely disconnected and not using at all. I took up the issue personally with the local airtel office at Sector IV Vaishali, Ghaziabad and I was advised to wait for the first bill and then take up the issue.

On receipt of the bill No.[protected] dated 24.04.2009, I was shocked to see the inflated bill amount of Rs.584/-, despite just making above stated calls, which were much less than the free call under the scheme.

2. However, the above bill has been paid through check No. 047638 dated 11.05.2009 at Airtel Sector IV Vaishali Ghaziabad on 12.05.2009 around 3.30 pm personally, as advised by Ms Arjita, there broadband desk officer at Vaishali. When insisted for the receipt of this payment, Ms Arjita advised that she will make the entry later and will be reflected the same tomorrow. Today, when I checked up on net, it is still showing unpaid bill. I am fail to understand why Airtel staff is misleading its customers.

You are requested to look into the :

Ø inflated bill and the above excessive amount paid this month may please be adjusted in the next billing.

Ø Payment already made on 12.05.09 may please be reflected as paid, since the same was paid personally at above Airtel office.

Ø Confirm the above corrective action taken at your end.

Thanking you,

Rajni
    hi

i payed the broadband connection bill of 971 rupees[protected] in the form of itzpay.
    plz look it forward and give me a call 2 my landline number...

regards
    dinesh.

RAHUL MANGAL

I have sent one mail to [protected]@airtel.in to change my existing IBM corporate postpaid plan ([protected]) to H17 CUG 199. But they are telling that it cannot be changed as this plan is not activated for IBM.

On the otherside, they are giving new postpaid sim of the same plan to IBM employees but they are not changing the plan for the existing customers.

Could you please help me out in the same regard.

Aashish Kumar Maurya
        i have purchased airtel digital tv on 27 april 2009. i have 1 year subscription of 2600 Rs. initially i got Colors channel but from 1 may 2009 they remove channel and sms to me that this channel will not include in base pack. i called customer care representative just told me this channel is no more for you.and we can't do anything. why they are doing things like that firstly giving service but when we purchase they
        disconnect and want more money for that channel.
        Airtel if offering Colors at Rs20 + Tax per month

previously, it was FTA channel, now its paid channel, what can they do about it ?
        I want to remove some channels.
        Whats the procedure to do it?
        I want to remove some channels from my package kindly help me to do this
        I want to remove channels.what is the procedure?

tapan agrawal
          dear sir/madam,

the service of our dealer is very poor. your dealer (gayatri agencies kasganj) does not send any boy yo distribute the recharge and load balance of flexi sim. due to the poor service of your dealer at kasganj customer can suffer.
          MAINE 1 MAHINE PAHELE FLEXI SIM LI
          NO. H [protected]
          abhi tak map bhi nhi hui or balence bhi nhi aaya
          what is flexi special reacharge.
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel — Making false promises.

Bhushan Ghate
            Dear sir/madam

I was using prepaid service of Airtel since one year. But last month(9 or 10th March 2009) a...

Airtel Postpaid — Not received Last 3 months bill (Airtel Number: 9900196482 Account Number: 105-102320818)

Sujit Kumar Dwibedi
            Dear Concern,

(Airtel Number: [protected] Account Number:[protected]

This is to inform...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

SRINATH DAYALAN

Even after continous effort, my account is still not cancelled. It is been very frustrating for me, I have been paying the bill for the past 6 months WITHOUT USING THE MOBILE. Now I am in USA and I can NO LONGER USE THE SIM, PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.

From frustrated Customer
            Srinath D

-----Original Message-----
            From: [protected]@airtel.in [mailto:[protected]@airtel.in]
            Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:24 PM
            To: D, Srinath
            Subject: Re: (Mobile No:=[protected] ) Cancel Mobile no - [protected], Mobile Account no[protected] Message From <[protected]@Dell.com> [REF:[protected]]

Dear Mr. Srinath,

Thank you for contacting airtel.

We understand from your previous interaction dated on 29/03/09, you have expressed your concern over the delay in disconnection for your mobile number [protected].

We understand your concern and will work towards to resolving the same.

Your concern for delay in disconnection has been registered and the Service Request number for the same is 27115885. We would revert to you by 13/014/09.

For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com.

We value your association with Airtel.

Warm Regards,

Mohamed
            Customer Care Executive
            Bharti Airtel Limited

---- Original Message ----

Hi, t

department told me that it would be canceled within 24 hrs. On 12 march
            2009 I

I am Srinath D, I have been using airtel post paid connection until December 2008, as I planned to move to U.S.A, I requested to cancel my connection in airtel customer care center( Indira nagar, Bangalore) on 11 on dec 2008, but it was not canceled and i was receiving bills and i could see that the connection is still in active state. I raised a complaint about this on 3 of February 2009, to the customer care center, Somebody named SATHISH from cancellation department told me that it would be canceled within 24 hrs. On 12 march 2009 I saw that it was still active, so I called up the customer care on the same day, they told me to clear the outstanding, WHICH I WAS NOT AT ALL USING, still I cleared on the same day through online payment and the call was transferred to same person SATHISH from cancellation department, he regretted for the inconvenience and again told that he would ask the concern department to cancel it and he assured that it would be cancelled within 24 hrs. It was deactivated the next day, however I could see it active state on 31st of March. Now I am staying in Nashua U.S.A and I will not be able to use the sim card nor talk to the customer care, I kindly request you to cancel my airtel postpaid connection immediately.

Please help me out in this regards. It has been very frustrating for me to go over this.

My post paid connection number is: [protected].

Mobile Account no:[protected]

Consider this as my authorization to cancel my connection and PLEASE CANCEL MY CONNECTION IMMEDIATELY AND DEACTIVATE MY SIM CARD.

Srinath D

Can u help me to cancelled criket SMS

Chanda
            my cancellation request no. is 28789517. why my connection is not cancelled till date? please answer

Nitin Anand
              I am Nitin Anand R/o A-22-B, Tagore garden Extn. New Delhi - 110027.

I applied for a Airtel Landlione Connection with DSL on 15/03/09 and paid Rs. 700/- advance rental on request of your calling executive that it will be installed with in 2 days.

The CAF no. for this is 1668196.

I was having a Tata Landline no. with internet, but on the basis of this I instructed TATA INDICOM to disconnect there no., even they called me from retension department of TATA INDICOM for continuity of there services but I declined that too.

Now it's already 8 days and no Airtel no. installed at my residence address. I am in touch with Mr. Vivek of Airtel ( [protected] ) who gave me false committment everyday that your connection was installed today or tommorrow, today or tommorrow.

I REALLY GOT FED UP WITH THIS NONSENCE THAT A BRAND CALLED AIRTEL EMPLOYEES GIVING FALSE COMMITTMENT TO THE CUSTOMER REGARDING INSTALLATION OF CONNECTION.

Yesterday I launched a complaint in your customer care regarding this issue. ( Ref No.[protected]

Now just now I had a word with Mr. Shadab Ali ( AM in AIRTEL [protected] ) who told me that it's not possible for us to provide the Airtel connection due to problem in Digging or Wiring. When I told me that what can I do now he simply reply me Sir aap kuch or dekh lo. Is this a very simple reply from your end???

Now my question was that before signing the form I confirm that the broadband services are available in my area and your staff confirm me, Sir services are there and your connection will install with in 2 days, then why you taken a request for new connection and advance rental from me when services was not there????

On the basis of this I instruct tata indicom for discontinue there services now who the hell is responsible for that?????

It's not my fault, why your company taken the request and advance rental from me??????

I already wrote 2 times to Mr. Sunil Bharti Mittal regarding that but there is no action taken from company side, means no body take care of Customer part, they only know how to increase the Sale of the company and for that they can go to any extent like false promises, misguiding.

Regrds
              Anand

Airtel — misleading of customers by airtel emloyees

this is Shashi Goel from faridabad .
              i have airtel landline connection number[protected] in the name Bharat Traders.
              i have been misled by the airtel employees that we will get 20% discount as a airtel customer's benefits.
              But in reality it was discount if we retained the broadband plan which was deactivated by me on 6 june, 09.
              this is a case of misappropriate conduct on the part of the airtel and is unbearable.

regards

Shashi goel

Awanish
                i am being charged rs 10 every week for stardust -subscription pack on airtel wap despite repeated requests for unsubscription.i donot want to lose money for a service i did not subscribe to .Repeated complaints on this site has also not helped. i need thih to stop immideately. my cell no [protected]

AirTel — Not unsubscribing inspite of repeated request.

I m a subscriber of bihar circle.Reached Delhi on 21st aug 09.Recieved message for activating swine flu alert with a note that to unsubscribe message(54321)which i did for three consecutive days.I recieved back message(message recieved with no result).I also called up customer support service and was provided a number 121 which, when i did, replied that no services was providede on my number.
                Now-
                1.How can i deactivate the services, which they are not doing?(for which every day i have to pay 2Rupees for a month.)
                2.I want information that if a company having "MILLIONS OF SUBSCRIBERS"just get 1, 2 or 3 Rupees revenue back with such unlawful activities, they are earning millions o[censored]naccounted money.
                I have a record of all the messages to justify my claim.

Airtel Yahoo Zone — unsubscribe to yzone

soumoc
                  I am a airtel service consumer and wish to unsubscribe to the "yzone" for which I am being charged Rs.30/- per month.
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (51)

zoramsiama
                  I cannot unsubscribe astrology service from airtel.The number that i receive for unsubcription seem to be not existent.Please help me or i`ll have to diconnect my airtel sim card since they`re deducting Rs.30 every month from my balance.
                  Hi, this is aniket. I was facing the same issue as yours. I had to share my number to get the service deactivated. Would suggest you to do the same

VAISHALI MADHUKAR ATTARDE
                    sir
                    i have lost my cell phone nokia model no 3011,
                    with sim card -[protected]
                    the phone was lost in[protected]
                    the sim card was issu on VAISHALI MADHUKAR ATTARDE, from DOMBIVALI (E) - THANE.

sir i want to trace my phne, if any way is avilable plz give me and suggest me how can i lock my phne through or trace plz i am in tense so plz give me right way,
                    sir i want to re issue my same sim card how is it possible and plz give me the procudure and from where i re- issue my sim card.

Airtel Customer Care - Kolkata — Airtel Customer care failed from service

Tuhin das
                      I have call airtel customer care 121 many many time but no ans....
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (114)

Airtel Live — Airtel live not working

Sachin K. Sharma
                      This is Sachin K. Sharma. I would like to complaint about Airtel mobile Company. I'm using Airtel Sim Card...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Airtel WAP — Unsubscription of Airtel Wap from my mobile

Sudhir Hegde
                      I am not using Airtel Live but still from my Balance Rs 10 gets deducted every week and a message comes to me from 64611010...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Airtel Frenzo Service — How to Unsubscribe Frenzo

Alpana Negi
                      I'm an airtel pre-paid customer having mobile number [protected], i subscribed frenzo service almost 25...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (167)

ABHISHEK SHARMA
                      DEAR SIR/MADAM

I AM USING AIRTEL POSTPAID SINCE 2004 AND YESTERDAY LATE NIGHT MY SERVICES GOT DISCONNECTED LIKE CLIP & MOBILE OFFICE. AND I HAVE ALSO SPEAK TO CUSTOMER CARE BUT THEY HAV NOT RECTIFY MY PROBLEM. SOME OF THEM SAYING IT WILL BE DONE BY 7 P.M AND SOME OF THEM IT BE DONE WITHIN 48 HRS.

KINDLY SEE THIS MATTER AS I AM LOOSING MY BUSINESS AND ALREADY LOOSED BUSINESS BY NOT CONNECTING TO INTERNET AND NOT GETTING CLIP.

----

THANKS

REGARDS

ABHISHEK
                      There is a code to activate clip by sms. I don't remeber but you can ask them. Do not hesitate to go to Airtel website and find important emails and raise your issues. Puke out your anger on Support Reps completely.

Airtel Postpaid — Charges for Conference calls

Dinesh
                        I’m using a Airtel Postpaid connection, I have no idea why Airtel charges Rs. 99 per month for activating Conference...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                        Complaint about razorpay site
                        (6 minutes ago)
                        Flipkart
                        Blocked my account because I cancelled products
                        (12 minutes ago)