Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7981)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Brig jawahar lal kaul
I am an old veteran settled in Noida. I move to Shimla every summer for few months. I took a LIFETIME PREPAID CONNECTION from Airtel in Shimla to stay connected with my family in mid 2006 on payment of Rs 999. I was told that this connection would be valid for lifetime and that I need to recharge as on required basis from time to time.
My service has been disscontinued during 2007, 2008 and now in 2009. It is only after my having taken a strong stand that the services were restored in the past. I am still fighting to get service restored since 25th April 09, the date of my arrival in Shimla.The reason advanced is that Airtel has changed the terms of providing this service. Airtel has unilaterally backed out of its committment.
Will some one please help in putting an end to this harassment that I am subjected to every year
My Shimla Airtel number is [protected].
My mobile no. [protected] has miss place for my phone temp. stop all service.

Airtel — Call Barring Password

Deeptanshu
    I am unable to use the call barring feature. it was working fine before but i forgot the call barring password . i tried a...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (60)

Airtel Prepaid — validity

varun ahuja
    I would like to informed you, that i am using mobile no. [protected] from many yeare with prepaid scheme.
    Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Airtel Postpaid Bill — MONTHLY BILLS NOT REC

s gopinath
    Though I have given repeated complaints, i have not been getting detailed monthly bills
    against my mobile telephone...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (66)

Mangat V K Kannan
    Dear Sir/ madam, In fact i have reached a given up stage while writing this complaint but then realized that airtel does not give free service and I am a customer and i believe in the philosophy that the "Customer is always right".
    My problem is: That the area i am working in Ballard Estate, Neville house, ground floor, currimbhoy road mumbai 400 001. Tel 2263414/15 and my mobile no is [protected].
    There is practically no signal or if there is at all there is a call drop, despite the fact that there is an Airtel booster.
    I have started complaining through my mobile) about more than a month back (references would be in your recorded customer service log as to how many times the calls were made and time wasted.
    Till today no body from AIRTEL has neither bothered to address this issue even, leave alone the solving of the same.
    Each time one gives a complaint a profusely apologetic customer service personnel attends and gives a complaint number and further to that nothing happens. It is true but pathetic.
    I insisted that some body from the technical department attends the problem as there is no way the customer service has been able to link the same to the technical department.
    How long this agony would continue as the whole team of Airtel users at our office along with me cannot sit at our desk and make or receive calls. We literally go the road/ lobby and accomplish the calls.
    Any answer? how Long? and who will do it?
    Please come back with reasonable solutions.
    Even today (just now i have contacted the customer services) but no sincere efforts on the solution to be. I am not prepared to hold on further and i am humbly approach the customer service forum to take up this case in utmost seriousness and see that it is suitable redressed with suitable fine to the service provider or adequate compensation to the complaining person.
    Regards.
    Mangat V K Kannan.
    HI... My name is karthick "N" I'm from ooty, wellington. For last 5 day, s there is no proper network I have
    complained so many times but there is nothing responce for that. please take some action. Or I will take some action. Thank you...

Airtel — calldrop & no signal

I have an connection of airtel post paid, I launched a complaint in sep 2009 for call drop & no connection for my no [protected], but still I have no relief.
    Neeraj Jindal

Subaash
      I have taken one duplicate sim for my airtel prepaid connection from the prepaid shop (Chandy and Sons, Market, Kottayam Town, Kerala) on 30.4.09.
      The said shop is an affiliate of Post paid shop at Baker jn, Kottayam, Kerala.
      I gave Rs 75 and they gave me an inactive duplicate sim and said it will be activated within 48 Hours.
      I submitted copy of voter id card and photo for the purpose, as per their demand.
      The sim is not activated till today morning. So I went their shop again.
      They said they want FIR of the lost sim. (This was their fresh demand, and they had not made such a demand on 30.4.09, when the duplicate sim was submitted to me).

However, I went to the police station and with great effort collected the FIR and gave it to the shop.
      Then the owner of the shop Chandy and Sons angried with me and said that he will not make the processing of the sim unless he is given Rs 1000 towards bribe.
      I disagreed with him and wanted him to give me back the documents I have given for the purpose.
      He shouted and threatened that he will beat me with goondas in the market place.
      I kept quiet for some time.
      After one hour, he grabbed from me the duplicate sim issued and gave me the documents.
      I quit the shop immediately.

With the same documents I approached another prepaid shop some 30 Kms away.

To my surprise, within 2 Hrs I got the duplicate sim activated from that shop, with very beautiful customer satisfaction.

This is to inform you that The prepaid shop Chandy and Sons, Market, Kottayam Town, Kerala (A branch of Post paid shop Baker Jn, Kottayam) is a big disgrace to Airtel. Chandy and Sons shop is even threatening Airtel customers using goondas in the marketplace.
      Please throw away such franchisees otherwise Airtel customers in the city will be migrated to BSNL and other private operators whose customer relationship is far better than these mud cultured people.

Please cancel the franchisee Chandy and Sons, Market, Kottayam Town and please find some other franchisee whose customer relashionship is more good. Otherwise, Airtel people may note that your prepaid customers will be migrated to BSNL and other private operators in no time, no doubt.
      Thank you.
      hi

i brought a new airtel sim (number [protected]), which dealer told that it s second pulse . but still the pulse rate is per min . plz check this and let me knw the details of the sim tariff

regards
      jaseem

Airtel — Airtel monthly statement

udayakumar

I didn't received my monthly statement for the month of may'09.I need details of my usage.can...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

K.Manivannan

This is to inform you that My services has been disconnected without any reasons from 30th april 2009.

Problem:

My mobile no is [protected] which is a postpaid account. I have lost my mobile with my sim card on 1st of April 2009. I have barred the simcard by calling the customer care. After that I got a duplicate sim card on April 18 2009 after submitting the ID proof and relevant documents from CIT nagar Airtel Outlet. And it was activated with the existing services as a postpaid account on 22nd April 2009. After that I am able to make and receive the calls without any issues till 30th April 2009. Suddenly, on 30th April 2009 at 10 pm It gives the message "No Network coverage" So i switched off the mobile and try once again. Now it gives the message "Your services are temporarily suspended due to non-submission of documents for your pre-paid connection. After submitting the documents your services will be activated within 72 hours."

I am shocked because My mobile number is a post paid and i am using it for more than 3 years and i called the customer care and informed the same to him. they asked me to go to retail outlet. So, Last saturday 02/04/2009 i went to the same CIT Nagar Airtel outlet and discussed this issue they asked me to call the Hotline from their retail outlet to verify the backend verification. After verifying the details that Lady who spoke to me told that this is a mistake done by the airtel people who migrated wrongly from Postpaid to PrePaid, So, she apologized me and asked me wait for 2 hours to activate the mobile number as a Post paid one with all the existing services. But I waited for more than 24 hours and still my phone is not activated. My service Request number is[protected].

Yesterday night also I spoke to the Preetha and she has given the complaint number : 21530770
        I also spoke to the Airtel Team Lead Naveen and he also the give the complaint number:[protected]

There are giving only the complaint number But there is no action taken from your end.

I am very much unhappy with your services and YOU ARE NOT KEEPING YOUR PROMISES"
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel Mobile (Postpaid) , Sriperumbudur, Chennai — No service at all / even no response

Andy Maheswaran
          We, DIAB Core Mateirals Private Limited had 25 post paid mobile connection and from the first day of connection, we have been...

Airtel — Airtel PRI Rent without installation

Arpan Arora

We applied for a Airtel PRI Line. The deal offered by the Airtel Marketing Person was Rs. 5000 Rental...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

Subaash

My original sim for [protected] is damaged and lost.

I have purchased duplicate sim[protected]
          The sim is purchased on 30.4.09 from Airtel prepaid office Kottayam in Kerala. I have submitted copy of voter ID card and photo for the purpose.

At the time of purchasing the duplicate sim I was promised that the new sim will be activated within 48 hours. Now it is 5.5.09 9pm. Till now the sim is not activated.

When the duplicate sim is inserted, the display is "Inactive Sim".

I want activate sim[protected] with [protected]

For this purpose I contacted 121 many times and even emailed to [protected]@airtelindia.com, and to their nodal officer in Kerala. But all my efforts are in vein and the sim is still not activated.

If any unpredictable incidents happened by misuse of the lost original sim by somebody else, only Airtel will be responsible.

In the past, when my Reliance sim is lost, I approched the Reliance shop and I got my duplicate sim activated within an hour.

How much time will take for Airtel to activate a sim? (For just a process of pairing the sim number with the mobile number).

Sir, please activate the sim[protected] with [protected]

Thanking you,
          Yours faithfully,
          -Subhash Kumar. S.
          Hello, sir i am vikram i lost my sim last monday 15.11.10. and call 121 block the sim ingoing and outgoing. then i will buy the dublicate sim at 24.11.10 but no activate please see that number [protected] . please help

RAVISANKAR
            Until recently Airtel (Tamilnadu) was charging Rs50/- per minute during International Roaming for Incoming calls and is now charging Rs100/- per minute without making any intimation to the customers. Also Airtel was charging Rs15/ per message sent on International Roaming and now charging Rs25/. This is against the TRAI regulations. I wish Airtel should be customer friendly to avoid losing subscribers

AirTel — Unwarranted charges

I am being charged RS 10, three times a day for a service that my wife and I haven't subscribed for to our mobile nos [protected] & [protected]. I want these messages to stop coming to me immediately and a refund on the charges made so far.
            Please unsubscribe me from the igmobi.com & refund all the unauthorised charges that you have made to my mobile bill.
            Please refund the charges made to my mobile and unsubscribe me from this service. I have'nt subscribed to these services at all.

Airtel / Prepaid — Delay and inconvenience in activating my prepaid number

My Pre-Paid mobile connection ([protected] which is almost two and half yrs old) has been temporarily deactivated from Monday 04th jan 2010, inspite of having sufficient balance and vailidity. When I enquired with the customer care they have suggested that you need to submit the ducuments ( Identity card , address proof & a photograph) to any of the Airtel Gallery to get it reactivated.
            I have submitted the necessary documents at Ghatkopar Airtel gallery on Thursday 07th Jan 2010 ( Submitted form serial no. 6028097). They have promised that the number will be re-activated within 24 hours.They have not provided me any contact number to get update of compalaint status. The nearest Gallery is more than 6kms away from my residance and I can not go regularily to know the status of my complaint. When my number was not reactivated even after a week I have revisited the same Ghatkopar gallery on 13th Jan 2010 where they have told me that your documents have been sent and also been accepted and they can not do more than that. I have again contacted to customer care which has suggested me that I should again subit the document and repeat the process to get my prepaid number reactivated.
            I am really frustrated and do not want to submit the document again as the gallery people are saying that its already submitted and accepted. In the whole process I have wasted my quite a bit time, money and most important feeling frstated with their services. For last 2 weeks i am not able to use my number and missed so many critically important calls.

Please do the needful to resolve this.

Best Regards,

Neelseh

Airtel Prepaid Service — unwarranted charges

i took a prepaid connection from AIRTEL in pune. they are charging me various unwarrented services.
            1.they are deducting rs 30 pm for frienz chat service.
            2.falls call comes and when accepted i have to listen religious chants and re 1 deducted

Airtel / Prepaid — Monthly detailed bill summary

Dear Sir

how can i get monthly call history of Airtel Pripaid moble no?
            Please suggest.

Pritesh

vignesh
              Last month i had activated, a booster card for rate of Rs 85 with the information that local calls i.e., from airtel to alrtel with a cost of 20p and to other calls of 50p.But i was charged Rs 1.00 for all local mobiles. SMS facilities doesnt exceeded the actually mentioned offer.Moreover its my mistake too, because of not informing it earlier.But i need an proper explanation for this or please launch an better offer with free SMS and lower call cost.this is my kind request.
              last month i had activated a 97rs booster but i am not able to hav a clear idea of the booster card as it keep changing every month. therefore i would like to hav a clear idea of the rate cutters available
              Last month i had activated, a booster card for rate of Rs 85 with the information that local calls i.e., from airtel to alrtel with a cost of 20p and to other calls of 50p.But i was charged Rs 1.00 for all local mobiles. SMS facilities doesnt exceeded the actually mentioned offer.Moreover its my mistake too, because of not informing it earlier.But i need an proper explanation for this or please launch an better offer with free SMS and lower call cost and list out the booster card details

monica dhawan
                Bill Required on my email Id
                Please note my mobile number [protected] was paid on 27/05/2009 at 11.23 am..my outgoing was barred for the same. I have been contacting the customer service for the past 24 hours..every time they say that it would take one hour for activation and the services are yet to get active..it is causing me great inconvenience and loss of business

The response from Airtel customer service has been dismal to say the least and completely non supportive. Please get back on the same
                I am calling to your customer care and nobody give me proper responce that how to create my id after waiting long time
                my last bill me send
                Without the knowledge of the User, Airtel is activating all paid services and deducting money from Prepaid Accounts. This amounts to stealing and shocked to see such a big Company is indulging in stealing of Consumers Money even after the Deactivation is given to them. Action required My Mobile Number is [protected].

R.V. Ramanan

S.NATARAJAN
                  I have approached to the Airtel Showroom which was situated at Perundurai road, Erode, Erode district, Tamil nadu State, on 2nd May for my payment to my 3 mobile numbers which comes around Rs.3500/-. The person at the cash counter told the receipt for the cash payment was not provided by the Company and they are unable to issue cash receipt if they accepted the cash. Hence i return back not to make any payment for the charges levied for my mobile phones.How can I pay cash for the bills without receipt?. The company may give clarifications.

Anthony Illuri
                    Respected Sir,
                    The worst service on earth is provided by AIRTEL. My prepaid contact no is [protected]..I have been trying to contact customer care...but in vain... the line never gets connected. I have been receiving the messages like.. can you chat with young girl xyz...call now... per minute charge is two rupees. I have not asked for it but I am getting those messages.. and every now and the Rs 10.00 is cut every now and then for those services... I want to disable that stupid service... I wonder whether there is a way on earth for that.
                    i dont know if anyone actually reads these complaints...but still, am going to put forward an earnest request. airtel's customer care service is degrading day by day. the worst possible service, sure as hell, is provided by the lazy, flirty and incorrigible executives in guwahati. me and all the airtel users back in guwahati would be extremely obliged if someone could chuck them out and appoint a few with atleast the average grey matter...and some useful solutions to our problems!
                    and yes, we would also be extremely grateful if airtel can stop sucking our blood by cheating us outta our money!
                    I am not able to get in touch with the customer services of airtel and is the worst scenario of any customer service provided. The number 121 or 123 never connects to the customer care and has all the other options in the world to know about all the features of family and friends, value vouchers, any new scheme and other facilities provided by the company. My balance is getting deducted by Rs 2 every day to have reduced call rates which i dont want and want to stop immidiately.
                    my airtail no. is [protected]
                    please do needful

suhas
                    fyuyujujk

Ramesh Kumar
                      I am using Airtel prepaid sim card no ([protected]). I generally activate internet (Mobile Office) per day Rs 20 plan by sending MO to a 4 digit number. Yesterday I haven't send MO for requesting internet, before sending the message I have connected to internet. I got connected to internet. I have used for 1 hour. Then I realized that I haven't activated the internet by sending MO message. Then i checked the balance the entire 218 rupees was deducted from the balance. I called up customer care 121, they are telling sorry for the inconvenience and asking to call 12118.If I call 12118, they asking call 121 and complaint the same. They are telling it has been activated for entire Karnataka Airtel number two weeks ago. I raised the questions like without asking conformation form the customer how can u activate? Even if so why it was not deducted from 2 weeks ago. The customer care not ready to refund the amount. Totally frustration only. After the call the Internet access also deactivated. This is worst service and charging money like anything and careless customer care.

Can anybody from Airtel reply to this complaint?
                      Even i have faced this kind of problem in Airtel. This really frustration to the customer. Fraud. They will not do the damage control part also.

recently you are not providing mobile office unlimited one week package, one month package, and one day package, so this is very disturbance to all customers,

so please set back the above packages

nnrao

Ketan Shah
                        Please UNSUBSCRIBE cricket pack from my mobile for which Airtel is deducting Rs.3/- per day from my account. I have never subscribe to this service. I have contacted customer care four times in a week. Each time they say, it will stop withing 24 hours and amount deducted till now will be refunded. This is being happening since last 1 week and after getting 9 SMSs the day before yesterday that VAS has been now been deactivated, still everyday I am getting these messages and Rs. 3/- is getting deducted.

If this thing does not stop, can I registered a case with Consumer Court? This is clearly a case of extorting money from customers without permission and mental harrasement.

My mobile no. is [protected].

I want to track all incoming calls and sms messages. My phone no is [protected] and I am a post paid customer and I want this to reflect in my bill.
                        Same with me

My mobile number is [protected]

Anil Suryawanshi
                          Air Tel Gallary Thane Naupada, Thane Hariniwas and Mulune East were not ready to suspend/disconnect the air tel connection, since connection was not required by me. They told that unless billing cycle is completed we will not take any coplain. Air tel Gallary is not responding to old customers request and jus fooling around and asking to speak to customer care.e

Airtel — tm winners

rohind k
                            I RECIVE A SMS THAT SHOWS THE FOLLOWING[CONGRATS!!YOU WON GBP 25000000 IN 2009[SHELL]INT'L MOBILE DRAW.TO CLAIM YOUR...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (35)

Recently Discussed

Olymp Trade
                            For deposit
                            (19 minutes ago)
                            Flipkart
                            want to update gstin number in invoice
                            (19 minutes ago)
                            Skokka
                            Online dating
                            (23 minutes ago)
                            Fraud Company Motilal Oswal Appointed Fraud Employee Named Satyam Chansoria
                            unable to transfer money from ledger to my bank a/c