Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8009)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

vsn murty
from 6.6.09 onwards i am not getting signal. after hours of dailing time i got connected to custmer care. that fellow told me..there was problem for all dishes..it will rectified withing one day. but upto today it is not rectified. toll free no or toll no is not connceted. i fed with dailing. i gave mail. automated msg reply only. no other contact. what i have do

my cutemer id is [protected]

my request to all..dont by airtel dish..other wise you want taste the hell
hiiiii. my airtel digital tv is not from 3 days & no step is taken for these...my make many complains in departement but no one take any action......as i calll many time they say we have to gave 500 rs for repair digital tv .......so we decide we take new connection of other company dish......after one month o[censored]se airtel digital tv we face many problems....so i take another connection today.......

Debasish Mohapatra
    I was contacted by one of the dealer of airtel digital TV named airtime enterprises, Bengaluru who took Rs2500 for the 6 month free option .He checked feasibility of dish and just 2 Hrs after the installation people came and confirmed the connection is not possible.This was on 30th April and since then I am going through all hassles, dealer avoiding phone calls, then going to their city office, then one Mr. Dhanpat Rai promising to return within 2 days on 5th May, then that does not happen, he starts avoiding phone calls or directs to one Ms Sheetal, who promises to come back to you in 2 days, that does not happen ! Then I put complaint to their customer care via email, just a response, one or two calls from their call centre may be, guys boring you asking all details over and over, but no action !

PLS STAY AWAY FROM AIRTEL DIGITAL TV ..I WOULD SAY THESE GUYS ARE WORSE THAN THE PSUS OR GOVT IN A DEMAND SCENARIO . NO DOUBT THEIR OWNERS ARE ONE OF THE RICHEST PERSONS IN THE WORLD . HOW LONG YOU INTEND TO SUCK THE COMMON PEOPLE IN YOUR PURSUIT OF MAKING MONEY ?

Airtel — refund not received after 2 years

As per your previous interaction you had expressed concern over refund cheque for the mobile number [protected].

We understand your concern and will work towards resolving the same. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused in this regard.

As per the Service request number 16695083 we wish to confirm that the amount of Rs. 5875.27 - has already been posted to your billing address as on 19 04 2007. The details of the cheque is given below:

Cheque number: 172447
    Cheque Date: 16 04 07
    Cheque Amount:5875.27
    Billing address: B 1 A 5 Mohan cooperative Industrial Area Mathura Road] Delhi 44

This replay from airtel but till date, I never received any cheque from airtel

Airtel DTH — Non refund of installation money

I had paid by credit card for installation of Airtel DTH. Initially there was trouble in getting the installation done which took over a week. When the engineer came and said he could not install the connection, we have had to fight with the customer care for the refund and this has been going on for over a month now. Inspite of escalation there has been no refund, now I dont know what else to do.

I would strongly advise anybody to not go for Airtel DTH because of their lousy customer service.

Shagun Popli

AirTel — Digital TV refund

I am an Airtle mobile subscriber. I had received an offer of Rs 999/- for Airtel Digital TV through SMS and I had subscribed for a new a Airtel digital TV connection through Airtel DTH call centre for the same by paying Rs. 999/- through my credit card, and was allotted the customer no. [protected] on 6th April 2010. Airtel engineer visited my house at Poonam Nagar, Andheri(E) on 7th April, but was unable to install a dish antenna since there is no permission from the society to install on the terrace and there was no Line of Sight available from any of the windows. He gave me a "No LOS Report form" and told me that the money would be refunded to me within 20 working days. It has been 3 months since this incident and no money has been refunded to me. I have spoken to their customer support several times, and sent several emails. Every time they say that the refund will be processed. Pls can you help expedite the refund process and ensure that the money is refunded at the earliest.
    I agree. Even i have the same experience with airtel DTH. I purchased but installation never taken place. Now refund is also seems to be impossible. Airtel is cheater, they are soft and co-operative before purchase and harsh and ignorant after you have made a purchase

Sher Singh
    [protected]@yahoo.com
    I agree too. Before sales, they promised that if there is any issue & if call for disconnection, then i would get back my re-fundable deposite. THESE guys are CHEATS!!!

Airtel DTH — Refund of installation money

I have registered and paid 1500/- on 31.3.11 to install a Airtel DTH connection. I was promised that it will be installed on very next day i.e. 01.4.11. but it could not be. when I tried to contact at phone no. [protected] from where I received a call for installation they promised me that it will be installed on 02.4.11. but till now the connection could not be installed. I tried to contact at customer care number of times but either they keep me hold for long durations or they do not pick up the phone. Now I want my money back but they are not refunding it.

My customer ID is [protected] and my MOb No. is [protected].
    We have two connections. Worst service ever since we got the connection. i had to struggle to get the HD installed for almost 15days. The remote worked just for 15 days. i complained it to the customer service people on 16th March 2011. It was supposed to be resolved with in 3 working days. But the service engineer called me and said that the remotes are out of stock and he will replace the remote with in a week. I waited for one week and again called back the customer service people who do not respond properly, they said they have to again take the complaint. From then every time i call them they either put me on hold or disconnect the call. My lat complaint was booked on 7th April 2011 and he said that it will be resolved by 8th April 2011 by 3:30 pm. But no one called me till now. We have two connevctions and really want to cancel the connections and get back my money.
    My customer id is [protected].

jyotish bhailalbhai shah
      I had brought a prepaid sim from some nearby shop two years ago and submitted the proof required that time.All was fine and on 29 of may I come to know that my outgoing calls and messages are barred(considering that i have activated the message plan for rs 40) stating that they are not able to validate my address .
      I submitted the documents(voters id, pan card, telephone bill) on 1 st of June and i was told that the work will be done in 24 hours by the customer care executive and the airtel showroom executive told it will be done by 48 hours . nothing actually worked. I called the customer care and asked them they loged a complaint(on 3 rd of june) and told by 8 th of june(7 days after submitting the documents) the complaint would be resolved and once again nothing done. when i called them i was shocked by statement of senior executive telling that they tried to verify the address but there was no respose when i asked him the date and time he told 18 of previous month and when i asked him after i have submitted the documents he told me that he has not recieved one!! from the local dealer (6 th block, rajajinagar, bangalore)and the worst part when i asked him the dealers telephone number(to know if they have submitted) he told he does nt have one .I mean that they dont have thier dealer's office telephone number to whom they give sim cards to sell get the address proof etc when they are so careless about their dealers how do we expect them to resolve this problem and finally i m asked to wait for three more days till 11 th of june only to know the proceedings . almost a fortnight to know whether i have submitted my documents!!

Airtel Postpaid — Non - refund of security deposit

subrat.ghosh
        Dear,

Inspite of repeated mails regarding refund of deposit, since last 6 months, Airtel is only sending a...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

Airtel Prepaid SIM — SIM blocked permanently without verification

Vikas Srivastava
        I purchased one sim for prepaid airtel connection and got it activated after depositing all the docs. next day i got it recharge...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

deepa ramesh
        Myself and my husband took two lifetime free prepaid connection of your airtel from Vasai and the numbers were [protected] and [protected] two/three years back.About a week back my telephone number [protected] stopped showing any network etc. Yesterday, I went to your Vasai Relationship centre to check up on this disconnection. To my surprise they informed that the number has been cancelled. I asked them the reason and they told me that I was supposed to submit documents. I informed them that I had submitted the documents at the time of taking prepaid connection and even if I had to submit the documents, there should have been some communication to me in this regard before stopping the services. They had no answer to this. However, instead of arguing, I offered to submit the papers and asked them to reconnect the service as I had just before the disconnection of the service had charged the phone with Rs.275/-. They said that nothing can be done and the connection and number is gone. If I want I should take a new number by submitting the papers.

Myself and my husband took the connections at the same time on the same date. There was no message to him forsubmission of the papers and the number continues working. It is really shocking that you have chosen to disconnect the network service though it is life time and I have submitted the papers at that time. Further I did not get any intimation form you for submission of the papers relating to my bonafide address etc. How is it that you have discontinuing a service without communicating to me especially when I have been using the network regularly and have been recharging. How is it that you follow different yardstick for two numbers which have been taken from the same place on the same date and same time and have the corresponding numbers, [protected] and 5521. By your disconnection I had to undergo lot of stress and mental tension in addition to loss of the lifetime fee and the recharge of Rs.275/- which I have not even used.

I would request you to look into the matter and restore the above cell number and network immediately under advise to me.

I expect your immediate action in this regard.

Airtel Prepaid — Duplicate SIM Not Activated

Suddhasheel Ghosh
          To
          Mr. Manjit Kaushal,
          Nodal Officer UP East

Sub: Grievance regarding mobile services - outgoing...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Jitendra Joshi
          Subject: Harassment by Airtel - [protected]

I dont know if this is the right place to file a complain regarding airtel. One of my friend suggested me to write a mai to you and you will take action againest airtel.

I am Jitendra Joshi and 4 yrs back I took 2 phone nos from airtel delhi:

Both phones was working till last aug when I decided to close them as I had shifted to Bangalore. Since I couldnt pay rooming charges while leaving in Bangalore so I thought I will cancel these account and get a new local number in bangalore.

In the month of Aug I went to Airtel outlet (Indiranagar, Bangalore) and asked them to cancel both of the phone numbers. The airtel person said if you want to cancel you have to pay full and final payment of both of the account then submit a cancellation application. I did the same, I paid my all dues whatever they said and submitted the application of cancellation.

after few day I tried to see if both number are cancelled by airtel. I cam to know that even I already given the application to them for closing but they did not close them.

I called airtel they said thatthis is the mistake from our(airtel) side and make sure both number should be cancalled.

I went to again their Indiranagar, Bangalore branch and they said we have already generated the SRS for both numbers and both are cancelled.

after some time I got a bill for [protected] from airtel. I was surprised becasue I cancelled th phone number and still the bill is coming. I mailed them and they came up with sorry ...and that said this is our mistake and we will make sure this will not happen again.

On friday (6th Jun after 8 month) I got a call from airtel that you have 2800 RS due for [protected] and if you will not pay that amount, we will take a legal action againes. The person who called me from airtel, his name was "Sumit Malhotra".I went to airtel CC and also to Indiranagar Bangalore branch and I asked what is this happening. They said this is not your mistake because we have already generated the cancellation SRS for your phone numbers. The SRS number for cancellaing [protected] was 20794006.

The airtel customer care person called to Sumit Malhotra for thid issue and they said customer is right and he already paid his all the dues and cancelled the account and SRS for cancellation had already been generated in the month of aug 2008 then how can you take a legal action againest him.

But the airtel persoan was not ready to listen even them ..even me, however he called after 1 hiur and said if you want we can settle this in 2000. Just pay 2000 and we will not take any legal action againest you. I said why should I pay if I never used that amount but he threatened me ok ...dont pay ..we will meet in court.

As a customer I am not able to understand where is my mistake. I never stopped any bill of them and 4 years I paid all of the bill regularly. I submitted my cancellation on one paper for both 2 numbers [protected] and [protected]. The airtel generated SRS for both number and they cancelled only one. Its completely their mistake
          and now they are trying to harass me. I heared they went to my old place and thratened.

Could any one help me to get away from them. It means anytime airtel will thraten to anyoen and get money.

Help Me please. I hope I will get some positive answer from you.

Jitendra Joshi
          Bangalore, India
          I am Jitendra Joshi. I am done with Airtel on my issue. Airtel management accepted that this was their mistake and they now took back all the things...

Thanks to Consumer Forum and Airtel ..

Jitendra

Airtel Mobile Message Service — Unstoppable incoming sms from 52666

venu.n
            Dear Sirs:

Today the 7th June morning, when I wanted to send a instruction to 52668 to cancel missed call alert...

Airtel Broadband — Airtel is not disconnecting the connection.

Anadi Singh
            My airtel account no. was 13773813.
            I called up airtel customer care serivce and asked for the procedure for disconnecting...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (22)

Rameshchandra
            Address: Rameshchandra, No 35, 2nd Cross, Bhagyshree Royale, Rachenahalli, Bangalore-560045.

In my area we are facing a Airtel Signals are not at all being accessed. This problem we are facing almost more than a year. Even when we receive Calls we have to search for Sport where signals are accessed and these spots are keep changing. Most oftenly the calls are abruptly ended due to weak signals or not non-availability of network.

The above explained problem is faced almost every Airtel Customer in the Area.

Our locality is just behind the Manyata Techpark, Outer Ring Road at Nagawara, Near Hebbal or Lumbini Water Park.

I suggest you to instruct one of your Technician to check the situation or install a Tower either in Rachenahalli or Manyata Techpark which may ease out the problem.

Your early action will be highly appreciated. I would like to mention here that most of AirTel Customers are switching over to Reliance or BSNL for the better accessibility & service.

Rameshchandra
            Mobile No: [protected]

Airtel — unsubscribe wap.mobifun.in

Prasann Sethi
              unsubscribe wap.mobifun.in from my mobile. i have been charged rs15 per week for over a month. my mobile number is [protected].THANKS...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Amit Jaiswal
              To,
              Bharti Airtel Ltd,

Sub: To Disconnection of the All Landline No. and Data Card
              Ref : Tel No. 41232041/42/43/44, Data Card : [protected], [protected].

We have Four telephone connection of Airtel from last month as well we have two data cards with the help of your airtel authorized person sr. officer-sales Mr. Shirishail Ambarao Houde. Mob No. : [protected]. Due to Bad to service providing from airtel we like to disconnect all the landline as well data cards.
              Please note that at the time of booking we have provide all the essential documents such as address proof, photo id proof and company IT Return for the data cards but after one month your data card is not working properly till date from the airtel office, the reason is they haven’t receive the documents after this we again sent all the documents to Ms Jeena at airtel office, vashi. Ms. Jeena was also not reply properly and in this period we haven, t used the data card but we have receive your bill on time.

We request you to airtel we take the of datacard instrument of Rs.7000/- which are charged from us so please refund us the mention amount after this we will pay your bills only for landline no and surrender your all your landline instrument and data card instrument.

Due to all this reason we like to discontinue the service for above mention land line no. and data cards.

Thanks and Regards,

Yours Faithfully,
              For Jaiswal Import Cargo Services.

Authorised Signatory.

VIKRAMJIT NATH
                Inreferance of the above topics I would like to state some harazments, I suffer due to the mentioned Company.
                In last month I took the connection of Airtel as postpaid scheme from there outlet, situated at City Centre, salt lake, Kolkata-64.
                Since the 22nd of may 2009 I put myself at mumbai due to proffesional reason.All of a sudden my mobile connection was cut off, in fact i was unable to contact the customer service regarding the service or biils.
                Yesterday I contact their customer care by another mobile and they told me my outstanding amount is stiil due, But i was not get the bill from airtel stiil now.whatever one of my colleague pay the verbal said amount by Cash in Kolkata today, and in that time he give the phone to airtel executive and he states me that they cannot give me the bill, as it is not their duty, if I pay, they activate my connection, So I have no option but have to pay and I pay the bill what they say verbaly over telephone.Still Now the connection is not continuously stable.
                I would request you to take some necessary steps so that we the working people will not be har suffer from such problems as i suffer, by proffesion am a project engineer working in PREMCO RAIL ENGINEERS lTD., currently attached with the project at Mahul Terminal, HPCL, MUMBAI,

Thanking you,
                With regards,
                Vikramjit Nath
                I have 10 connections of airtel with 3 broad band high speed with AIRTEL - for the last 2 weeks chasing airtel to convert all my no.s to one consolidated bill and account and provide me with a PRI...approx 40 emails exchanges and zero resolution

Have cleared all outstanding and still nothing - customer care is pathetic - they do not know what they are doing - they have zero information and hieghts is they hang up on you when they do not have an answer.

I think I have to move forward with the cancellation and make a switch with someone more competent
                Pathetic - is a smaller word

Anamika Meshram
                  my name is anamika. i have been making complaint since more than a week but there is no proper action taken regarding the same. and if i call to the customer care executive they dont even bother to give a proper answer and keep me on hold for more than 15 mins and then simply cut the call.i am using this airtel service from last two years. i ahve never seen such a hopeless service in other mobile services. i hope proper action will be taken within max to max 2 hrs.

Airtel — Address Verification Problems

Venkat
                    I applied for a post paid corporate connection.
                    I was asked to provide a address proof.
                    I provided my airtel...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Airtel Prepaid — PUK CODE

ponnij
                    My sim has been blocked. It is promting for puk code.please help me by providing me the puk code as soon as...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (77)

Airtel Postpaid — stop service videshi tashan

LAKHPAL SINGH SAINI
                    plz deactivate the service"videshi tashan'" on my airtel no [protected]
                    thanks and regards...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Airtel — unsubscribe speedflirt service

pavan taldar
                    I m using airtel services for long is not getting proper services recently regarding Airtel-Live and Speedflirt Service. I...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (27)

Bikram

I have been offered a scheme from the Airtel customer care executive, actually they called me up and give me that offer for 3 months which is I have to pay only Rs 300/- if my gross bill is Rs 500/- but now after 3 months are over they are saying they didn't offer any such scheme to me and I need to pay around Rs 1750/- and after that they disconnected my connection. Now I am not able to call even customer care to have some clarity about that offer and descripancy in the bill amount. For the last more than 4 years I'm a customer of Airtel.

Request you to please lookinto this issue or otherwise I'm forced to go to consumer court and file suite against Airtel.

Bikramjeet Singh
                    [protected] (The no. in question)
                    [protected]@rediffmail.com

Recently Discussed

(16 minutes ago)
                      Livpure
                      no refund after subscription order cancellation
                      (28 minutes ago)
                      Suv Solutions
                      Work from home fraud
                      (54 minutes ago)
                      Air India
                      Job scam/ fraud in name of job
                      (54 minutes ago)
                      Quikr Placement
                      fraud on the name of job
                      (59 minutes ago)
                      Citrus Payment Solutions
                      citrus payment solutions refund of payment collected but not credited to ghmc.