Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7981)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel — franchise in customer care

ankita
its about the famous AIRTEL IN MEERUT CITY, u.p.These guys dont know how to use a computer given at their offices, after submitting...
Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

pranab_dc
There was a call from airtel employee Varsha Shinde of Airtel Borivali office about a airtel corporate plan(corporate plan 49). (ph number: [protected] ). They sent a representative to our Navi Mumbai Mahape office (Core Projects & Technolgoies MBP MAHAPE). The agent came, collected documents and Rs 599 each from 5 o[censored]s. ( Total Rs 2995). After that there was no verification call or anything. The agent gave us a receipt on AIRTEL form with Verification number also.(verification and form number VF 861707).

This is plain forgery on the part of airtel.
I also got cheated in the same way.

I also got the call from varsha shinde regarding this and sent a representative to my office. The agent came, collected documents and Rs 599 each from 3 o[censored]s. ( Total Rs 1797). After that there was no verification call or anything. The agent gave us a receipt on AIRTEL form with Verification number also
There was a call from airtel employee raj of Airtel Borivali office about a airtel plan. (ph number: [protected], [protected] ). They sent a representative to our Vasai office . The agent came, collected documents and Rs 595 each from 3 o[censored]s. ( Total Rs 1, 785). After that there was no verification call or anything. The agent gave us a receipt on AIRTEL form with Verification number also.(verification and form number VF 3141061).
I also received a call for the same. a woman posing as an airtel representative and offering a really good plan (800 minutes of free talk time). But thanks to these posts i knew she is a fraud.

Thanks everyone for the heads up.

Dhiraj
There was a call from airtel employee Dipika Shinde and Priti of Airtel Borivali office about a airtel corporate plan(Bachat Mum 55 plan). (ph number: [protected] ). They sent a representative to my home in Dombivli. The agent came, collected documents and Rs 599 each and Rs. 1000 for Mobile 5310 handset with this plan from me for group of 5. ( Total Rs 5000). After that there was no verification call or anything. The agent gave us a receipt on AIRTEL form with Verification number also.(verification and form number MUM[protected]).
Now i know she is fraud and i lost my Rs. 5000. Kindly take care.
Thanks for this post...
I saved Rs 1800/-

The offer was too good to resist so I googled the Mobile No [protected] and laned up to this site...

Thanks a lot for this post..
There was a call from airtel employee Neha of Airtel Borivali office about a airtel corporate plan(Bachat Mum 55 plan). (ph number: [protected] ). They sent a representative ( ph number.[protected]) to my Ghatkopar Office. The agent came, collected documents and Rs 600 each and Rs. 1000 for Mobile 5310 handset with this plan from me for group of 6. ( Total Rs 7700). After that there was no verification call or anything. The agent gave us a receipt on AIRTEL form with Verification number also.(verification and form number MUM[protected].
Today I got a call from [protected] and they are offer some good scheme which is too catchy to resist. But already my friend got similar experience and warned me ...
same happened with me, fraud females name farah from dombivili MA telecom [protected], [protected], they call with a lucrative plan, and cheat, iam more worried about my documents, if anybody receives a call like, please play along with them and call their executive to collect doucuments at borivali, i know the police officers here, you call CALL ME ON [protected] AMEY SANKHE, WE CAN GET HOLD OF THESE PEOPLE AND HAND THEM TO THE POLICE!!!

Sanjeev Sharma
    This is regarding the bill dispute for which I had furnished a legal notice to Airtel, sent by registered speed post to Airtel corporate office New Delhi and delivered in-person at Airtel Head Office in Mohali. The disputed bill is for the number 91-[protected].

I was assured by lawyer representing Airtel in Chandigarh, Mr Saurabh Mishra (91-[protected]), that my case is closed, and Airtel is not proceeding with any case. This was confirmed to on 16th March 2009, Monday.
    I had even offered to pay any outstanding amount for settlement of the issue, but, Mr Mishra assured me that Airtel executives will inform me about the settlement amount.

And there was absolute lull for next one month before this nightmare started.

My parents and I, received continuous calls from executives claiming to represent Airtel.

The language and tone that was used was highly objectionable and abusive. I'm going to lodge a formal FIR naming the people who made these calls. I have prepared stamped affidavit and also submitted a CD of the recorded calls to the digital Forensic Science Laboratory. Once they certify the authenticity of the calls that I recorded I can submit these recordings as evidence in court.

FYI: I'm not proceeding to Consumer Court or Consumer Forum, this category of mental harassment and threats of physical intimidation, fall in the domain of Criminal offense under the Indian Penal Code.
    Continuous calls were made on 8th 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th April.

Calls made by following people from the mentioned mobile numbers.
    Ram Mehar Singh: 91-[protected]
    Refused to reveal his credentials

AK Sharma: 91-[protected] (yes, it is the same as Ram Mehar Singh's number)
    claimed that he is a Public Prosecutor and doesnt represent Airtel. He claimed to be Govt employee at
    District courts New Delhi.

Balbir Singh: 91-[protected]
    Court Procedure Incharge

Mr AK Sharma, also gave me his email id, and told me to send him a scanned receipt received on payment of bill. ad_ak.[protected]@yahoo.co.in

I have provided these names and numbers to Mr Saurabh Mishra.

They called my parents, who are senior citizens and have nothing to do with this bill dispute. My parents'
    mobile numbers are: 91-[protected], 91-[protected]. They are aged 65 and live 90 kilometers away from my residence in Chandigarh. This is purely an act of harrassment with willful intention to intimidate senior citizens! The above mentioned callers used foul language and horrible verbiage. My parents provided my mobile number (91-[protected]) to these guys. Still, they gave calls to my parents' number!
    Can anybody answer this at Airtel?

The above-mentioned miscreants will have to pay for their actions, even if they have to pay by their nose
    now. I have recorded the call made by one claiming to be Ram Mehar Singh. He called me on Saturday
    afternoon, and used the most filthy and abusive language that I've ever heard!

Though I asked him repeatedly to verify his credentials or let me know the company he represented, he
    explicitly refused to answer my questions and continued with his loud, uncouth rural haryanavi accented
    threats!

FYI: I continuously dialled the number of Airtel Nodal Officer for Punjab Circle from 9:30 AM to 12:30 noon
    on 13th April, Monday, 2009. The number was either busy or no reply. 91 [protected].

I want an immdiate and strict action taken against these people!

Sanjeev Sharma
    Yes, these people have called my mobile too, I have closed my Airtel landline connection wayback in 2009 and suddenly you get a call from these persons Balbir singh and CK Oberoi[protected] and claim that i have to come to Delhi Lok adalat court by the next day. These kind of people needs to be punished under law. Airtel has once again proved to be a fraudulant company. I strongly recommend not to use any of their products / services

Veeraraghavan

I gave request for deactivation on 21 march 2009, I have no dues, the number is deactivated on 25th march.. but still now I did not receive my deposit amount.

I would like to get my money back in time and if it is getting late i would like to know the reason why it is getting late to give my deposit amount.

If there is any clause or rules stated from your side for the duration of time required by the company to give the deposit amount back please let me know the clause and rules in reply for this letter because i would like to know the complete procedure and the time taken by the company for settling the deposit money.

I hope i will get proper reply and proper reason for the company holding my money and getting it delayed, if it getting delayed this letter will be a proof of mine and i will proceed to the consumer court for making the consumer experiencing a bitter experience with the company and i am fed up making repeated calls and making emails repeatedly and do not get any proper response back.

Mobile Nos:
      1) [protected]
      2) [protected]

Note for both the numbers the total deposited amt is 1000, ie 500 for each number.

hope necessary actions will be taken care,
      thanking you,

regards,
      Veeraraghavan E.,
      Vyasarpadi,
      Chennai-39.

kazi nairul hossain
        Dear team,

my name is kazi nairul hossain and i have applied for my pf amount in the month of Jan'09 and still i have not received any confirmation from your end for the same.

Details are :
        (1) Name :- Kazi Nairul Hossain
        (2) Date Of Joining :- 22th Aug'07
        (3) Oracle Code :- 41450
        (4) PF No. :- HR/GGN/10693/016783
        (5) Location :- Mumbai west hub
        (6) Dept :- sales

Contact no : [protected]

so kindly sujjest and give me proper information about the same.
        Name: RAJEEV. A. UPADHYE
        Employee Code:40311 Date:30/01/2011
        PF Account No: HR/GGN/10693/12648

I have resigned the job in August in 2009 i have not recived my PF+ CPF so far. Kindly arrange to send the check or DD drawn on any Nationalised bank payable at DHARWAD to my flowing home adress as I have closed my bank Account in HDFC BANK in Hubli.
        R.A. Upadhye
        Rahavendra Krupa I Main 4th Cross Naryanpur
        Dharwad-580008

Mandeep Singh

This is in reference to complaint numbers 538176 and 548829 registered with Airtel Digital TV in the month of January and February 2009. I was given a Airtel Digital TV Recharge Voucher worth Rs. 500( Serial No. [protected]) by the dealer which on recharging turned out to be an invalid recharge voucher. I was told by the dealer to lodge a complaint for this with AIRTEL and i did so and got the above two complaint numbers. On both ocassions, after a week's time, since the lodging of the complaint, I was called by by the AIRTEL saying that your issue has been solved and you can now try recharging it again with that voucher. But again it ended up unsuccessfull. When I tried to lodge the complaint for the 3rd time, I was told to return the voucher to the local dealer and he will provide me with a new recharge voucher of same value. But on doing so, the local dealer is saying that I have to lodge a fresh complaint for this. I am really upset and fed up of the way the issues are being sorted and till now no solution has been rendered to me nor any compensation for my Rs 500 Recharge Voucher.

Kindly look into the matter and take necessary steps.My contact number is [protected]
          i top up for rs.250 and talk to customer care but they tell this c id does not match you my id is [protected] mobile is [protected]
          my digital tv was installed on 17th ofjune thos year.day by day i am getting messages regarding my account status and it is changing everyday.i request for an immediate rectification of this problem.my ID is [protected]
          bbvnvbnvbnvn
          dear sir/madam,
          i was thinking that RELIANCE BIG TV. is providing good servive. and i was going to purchase the BIG TV. but while looking these problems i thing that all DTH COMPANY are have only one work that how how can a new coustomer comes them in onces time and always they take profit from the coustomers.

i think that we should complain this in TRY. (goverment depertment). who take legal actions on the copmany...

thanks

prakeern singh
          I have too gone thru the same menace,
          but the TATA SKY service is worst ever I experience, may be their system is always pathetic, I have TATA SKY connection since they started its operation in Delhi region.
          Airtel now becoming more like same, its also has poor customer care service least concern to its custome, poor site, illogically late operation of Account dptt.
          Overall they all here to extract money from the masses.
          Govt should have basic guidelines to all the bigger group, those trying to dictate or confiscate our entertainment rights.
          Poor operation all around, I am not completely disappointed, they have to come up from their negligence, otherwise be ready to face the challenge.
          My airtel tv connection no [protected]
          I am not happy because i feel as is i am watching a old video, it has a number of lines across the screen.
          I request some one to do the need full [ 0-[protected] ]
          Thanks.
          hi i love airtei digitai tv

AIRTEL DIGITAL TV — Recharge voucher

I had purchased a recharge voucher of Rs 250 in the month of march'09 but,it is not processing further.Several times I complaint to the Airtel customer care centre.Instead of solving my problem they had disconnected my connection.
          serial no-[protected] (recharge voucher)
          cust Id [protected]

Airtel — need name & address of mobile holder 9611920861

alam nasirul
            Kindly provide me the contact details of the below mobile holder as that person is continiously sending abusive messages to...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (29)

Raj Kumar Chopra

My Customer I.D. No. is [protected]. I had purchased a Digital T.V. Set Top Box on 15th Jan, 2009 vide my Card of Rs.1750/- No. [protected] and Card Sl. No. [protected]. Initially company has credited the amount in some other account. After one week I have got the connection. Company has given 3 months subscription free. Now after that on 21st April, 2009 I have recharged my account with Rs.250/-, but company has disconnected my connection saying that my account is showing (-) balance i.e. Rs.1750/-. I am in strange that how my account is showing (-) Rs.1750/- and from that date i.e. 21.04.2009 my set is dead. I have registered complaint two times vide complaint no.656778 and 657111. They are saying that after some days your set will be connected. I am suffer WITHOUT MY FAULT as I had spent a large amount for my enjoyment but till the date of purchase I am in tention because of this.

I request you Sir, please solve my problem and clear my account so I have not suffer any problem in future.

Raj Kumar Chopra
            66/6, Block 7, Govind Nagar,
            Kanpur
            Mob. [protected]

Anurag Abhinav
              2:01 PM 4/13/2009

Hi, Date: Sunday, April 13, 2009 Time: 2:01 PM

My Name is Anurag Abhinav and I am a long time subscriber of Airtel for the past four years. I have a post paid mobile connection with Airtel and I am highly dissatisfied with the behavior of Airtel Customer Care Representatives and collection agents as well as the services I am receiving from Airtel from past four years.

My bill amount is always very high and always track my usage records of my Airtel postpaid mobile services. However, most of the time, I get the bill amount unexpectedly very high and beyond my expectation on the Airtel monthly invoice.

In-between my services with Airtel, I requested two times to cancel my Airtel mobile service as I do not want to continue receiving services from Airtel due to wrong bill charges, very poor customer services, terrible behavior of Airtel customer Executives and Collection Agents. Whenever I requested to cancel my services permanently and I am ready to make my final settlement payment; but Airtel executives always dishonored my request and forced me to continue the services and not to cancel the services in spite of that I never wanted to continue this worthless service with Airtel.

I am not using my mobile postpaid services from past three months but then also I got an overall past due bill amount of Rs.1906.00 without any usage. Airtel most of the time charged me incorrectly. Without giving me information, executives directly reaches my residence to collect the amount due, in spite of I always paid my bills on time and if it is late, then also I made my payments with the complete applicable late fine charges. Within my service period, Airtel mostly charged me for those services which I never requested to provide me like.

They regularly charged me for the Hello Tunes on monthly basis...but I had never requested for proving me this service on my mobile. Airtel Always charged me for missed call Alerts services on monthly basis, but I never requested them to provide me this facility, Airtel regularly charged me for Internet and data services, however, I never requested Airtel to activate these services on my mobile number. I am just fed up using the horrible telecom services of Airtel and wish to get out of Airtel without wasting even a single second as I am continuously being cheated by them.

This is the second time I am receiving a letter from Airtel for making the payment against my overall due balance remaining on my Airtel mobile postpaid service account. Two representative’s numbers and names are also mentioned there in the letter for the clarifications if any. From last 5 to 6 days I am continuously trying to contact those Airtel representatives on the given contact numbers but they never receives the phones and it always continuous ringing and ringing.

I immediately want to make the payment against the overall incorrect total due amount charged on my mobile postpaid service account; and wish to cancel the mobile service with Airtel with immediate effect. But, the representatives not receiving my call and I am trying to contact them from past 5 to 6 days.

When they are not ready to receive their customer’s calls on their contact numbers then, why the hell their names and phone numbers are mentioned on the letter Airtel sent me twice. Ridiculous service and worst customer service amongst all the leading telecom service providers in this country.

Today morning, again I tried to make the call to the give contact numbers of the Airtel executives, and fortunately on the second number, my call was picked up by one of the Airtel’s customer representative. I requested him to come and please collect the final payment against my postpaid mobile service and cancel the service with immediate effect. Then he replied very badly that go and make the payment in the nearest retail centre of Airtel in your area.

I told him that I don’t get enough time after my official works schedules and due to which, I won’t be able to go and make the payment in your retail centre. So, kindly come and receive the payment from me through the cheque and cancel my service with immediate effect after receiving full and final payment against the total due balance reflecting on my Airtel mobile Postpaid service account.

The rep said.., I will not come today and give me a call again tomorrow in the morning in this regard. He also told me that why don’t you contact the other executive who’s number is mentioned on the letter. I was shocked and amazed that even being such a long time customer of Airtel, which kind of customer service and behaviour I am receiving from these Airtel reps.

I am ready to make the payment and they are not ready to come and the collect the payment from me and cancel my account. However, Airtel has enough time to send me letters and letters which contains threatening language pertaining that Airtel will pass the matter to their solicitors with instructions to commence legal proceedings and actions against me and the same will be done without further warning to me.

Finally, I just wanted to mention here that I was; and I am, always ready to make the payment against the overall due balance amount reflecting on my Airtel Mobile Post Paid Service Account. The Airtel representative can come at my residence with prior intimation to me about their visit at my residence for collecting the payment from me and proving me confirmation proof that my Airtel Post Paid Mobile services got cancelled and closed with immediate effect after I make the payment.

After closing my relationship with Airtel, I will never prefer to re-establish my any kind of relationship with Airtel Telecom Service Provider Company. In past four years of my relationship with Airtel, the experience I had with Airtel is very disappointing and dissatisfying.

I wish Airtel all the very best and advice them to think over the words I had mentioned in this letter if they really wish to achieve the expectation level of their customers; else will lose their customer’s one by one like me.

From a dissatisfied Airtel Post Paid Customer…….;

Anurag Abhinav
              Airtel Post Paid Mobile Number: [protected]
              Airtel Post Paid Account Number:[protected]
              Email ID: [protected]@in.com

Airtel Post Paid Mobile Service — Poor service!

I did not get my mobile bill for the month of Aug-07. My mobile no is [protected]. Please send it on my e-mail so late fees can be avoided.
              Airtel Sucks!!!

I've been with Airtel for 8 years (since 2001) and found that they just don't care. One day my number says 'it does not exist'... for now reason.

No one could help me in their call centre either. I just cancelled it and went with another provider. I wish number portability comes soon...
              i also faced the same problem and i have planned to disconnect all the airtel connection which ever i have

AirTel — Cancellation of Service and Mobile No.

I had done validity recharge of 1 year on my brother's number ([protected]) which is valid till April 2011. My brother was using other number time being but in between i had been doing recharge for Sending messages. Now on 16th November 2010 when we inserted the card in my phone, we are not getting any service. We took our complaint to the Airtel Gallery but they said that your number is cancelled as you have not used it for 5 months long time and as you have not outgoing calls.
              I have not got any intimation on my number or through letter about cancellation of my brother's number.

We require the number back, but the airtel personnel's said that now you will not get the number.

Kindly help us out.

Vikunj Shah
              It is possible to get it back if it has not been assinged to anyone. Submit fresh documents at the Airtel customer relationship centre. Speak to them for further details.
              airtel will suck* until it last !!!
              * people's money

Rajendra K Naik
                I had applied for two SIM Cards from Nashik thru the Airtel Gallery at Nashik Road Salesman, Mr Rahul Jadhav (he has mobile no. [protected]). He works for a franchise own by Mr Nitin Kulkarni (his mobile no. is [protected]).

I paid Rs.1000/- in cash to Mr. Rahul Jadhav alongwith completed Application and two photographs, copy of PAN card and residential proof for two SIM Cards on 20/3/2009. After 5 days, he handed me two Sim Cards,[protected] for mobile no.[protected] and another[protected] for [protected].

These two SIM Cards never worked. After about 20 calls and unlimited follow-up, Mr Nitin Kulkarni exchanged these two cards and handed me other two cards after 15 days, now the no.s were [protected] and [protected].

These two no.s worked for two days (not full two days, 36 hrs) and later, the outgoing were terminated for the reason incomplete documentation. (Without complete documentation, how the sales people are handed over post-paid SIM Cards). Mr Kulkarni assured me on 16th April, that tomorrow (17th) he’ll see that my no. is working. He had been repeatedly assuring me, I'll get it started within one hour, tommorrow it will start etc.

Now, inspite of at least 25 to 30 attempts to call Mr Kulkarni, is unsuccessful. He do not want to attend my call. Mr Jadhav is reported to be out of Nashik and unable to attend me.

During the entire affair, I feel being cheated by AIRTEL INDIA LTD. by appointing non-cooperating franchise. (Mr Kulkarni has not handed over me receipt for the deposit of Rs.1, 000/-, which I have to submit in my company). My entire communication is handled very lightly by the franchise and I have been offered very shabby treatment. I am currently having Reliance no. ([protected] and [protected]). I never had such degraded and shabby treatment or customer service from this operator. I wish to bring this to your notice, and if I do not get back my deposit of Rs.1000/-, I shall be reporting the entire affair to TRAI, the local news channels and press. The franchise has tested my patience and I had to undergo mental agony harassment by Airtel India Ltd. alongwith its franchise, Mr Kulkarni. I am very well eligible to claim damages from AIRTELINDIA ltd. and the said Franchise.

-Rajendra Naik ([protected])

Bharti Airtel Ltd — NOC NOT RECD

PRITHPAL SINGH THUKRAL
                  I WAS USING ONE AIRTEL CONNECTION ([protected]) FROM THE LAST 4-5 YEARS. IN THE MONTH OF JUNE 08, I ACTIVATED ONE PACK COSTS...

Airtel Postpaid — immediately activate my ISD call to my mobile

yogitha
                  immediatly activate my ISD call to my mobile [protected]...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Airtel Prepaid — isd activation

yogitha
                  activate ISD call to my mobile [protected] (both incoming and outgoing)
                  tell me the procedure to activate ISD call to...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Arpit Banka
                  I wanted to activate gprs on my number [protected] .Recharged rs 499/- on 17th march 2009 but the activation was not done by AIRTEL-GPRS CONCERNED DEPARTMENT till 11th April 2009 .It was activated on 11th april 2009 3pm and again was deactivated on 13th april 2009 and not yet activated again.

As per the 499/- plan I must acess Internet for 30 days with unlimited browsing.
                  And from two days when I treid to contact with customer care executive they are Ignoring my call three times and after that they block my call to customer care cell on my number.

I was in contact with them till 18th march 2009, Not a single day is like that I had not contact to customer care executive and every day they want me to wait for utmost 24 hrs but they never solved the problem.

So please I want that they should let my money back.As I think they cannot provide me the service.

Airtel-GPRS — WRONG DEDUCTION FROM 14-MAY-2008

I am user of GPRS from Airtel Mah (SHEGAON -Vidharbha) since from it begin.A problem that i have Deactivated GPRS since 14-MAY-2008 & also received the conformation massage.but Airtel Deduction debit on my balance account Rs.14.99 Paise per day from 15/may/2008 to up to today and also going on further.
                  I have complaint customer care centre nearly 80 times but their response is zero and they also blocked my customer care no. there is no changes in the deduction and Refund my lost Amount. what can i do?
                  I also complaint on(04/06/2008) Airtel prepaid to SAILILA CELLULAR, AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE(SHASTRI STADIUM) at AKOLA.
                  I request for BHARTI Tel CEO and other responsible person please close this pockectcutting behave for customers and harrasment. i think your company is not begger?
                  Also GPRS speed is very poor.coverage is also very bad.

Airtel India — GPRS fraud

hey i a really angry now..? since? the? fire problem of parel at mumbai is
                  done'a week is? over still wat have u done to ma airtel gprs tat i been
                  using them 4 all these years??? .
                  ?i have the connection 4m? kerala? airtel ( [protected])?n..? carry it anywr
                  i go. now am in goa.. and am not being the service
                  ?? y dear airtll ' whom i love a lot??? r u up 2 a hate? campaign ???
                  --? plz reply . plz..? as i lost more than 23 dayz? without gprs in ma
                  account plz.. do? justify for wat i pay.. n? the? service u? give . k

AirTel — gprs 89 package

my no [protected]
                  reacharge 89 gprs package
                  acivate
                  surrfing karne ke baad main account se balance deditcate ho raha hai.
                  callcentere no replay

Airtel - GPRS — gprs 89 package

My mobile No. is [protected] reacharged of 89 gprs package and its acivate but after surffing Internet some amount is debiting from balance. kindly look into the matter asap
                  hi,
                  I have put rc95 plan in Airtel prepaid connection easy recharge and it is for internet pack in which they have announced the timing like morning 8:01 am-11:59 pm usage is 100 MB and night 12:00 - 08:00 am usage is 2 GB.when i was used after 12 also they have been charging the amount till now the airtel have been taken more than 200 rs and i had called many times to the customer care but they said tat they will credit the amount since it been two months over they didn't pay the wrongly taken amount.so pls taken this as complaint.

Thankyou
                  M.B.Rajan.

Airtel - GPRS — GPRS not functioning

1. GPRS service on my postpaid iPhone no. [protected] has not been working from 6.7.2010, the cause is "could not activate cellular data network".

2. In the month of June also the GPRS service did not work for 5 days

3. Your call centre 'executives' are totally inept at attending to complaints - they can only give parrot like answers "your complaint has been forwarded" and when you ask to speak to someone better qualified you are stone walled.

4. Senior floor supervisors are no better ( 1st name unknown, Simranjeet Singh and Manpreet Singh) also assured me on different days that I would get a call back and this would be sorted but neither have I got a call back nor has the service been restored.

I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THE FOLLOWING :-

1. Am paying for a service that I am not receiving.

2. Calling your technical call centre costs me 50p for every 3 minutes - isn't it an irony that I have pay to complain for a service you are not providing.............. I have made atleast 10 such calls lasting any where from 10 to 20 minutes !

3. There is NO 'Complaint' tab on the Airtel site.

I have repeatedly asked for an e-mail where I could make a written complaint, was told it could not be given, today I was given this e-mail which is not for complaints but for "requests" - may I kindly "request" that you restore the service ASAP and also compensate me for -
                  a. The 14 days that the service has not been working
                  b. Telephone calls to your technical call centre.
                  c. Mental anguish of not having the service and having to deal with a stone wall - your call centre.

Would appreciate prompt action vis-a-vis restoration of GPRS service.

Ushma Shah

Airtel India — GPRS complaint

I activated the airtel gprs pack for 98 Rs which was expected to give 2GB for 30 days.When i checked the balance using *123*10# it was showing the validity upto 03 june 2011.On 02 june 2011 validity increased upto 11 june 2011.Actually it has to show upto 22 june 2011

In between i got a message from airtel saying that 50 mb free usage is credited in my mobile and beyond that they will charge 30p/50kb

after 11 june they started reducing according to the 30p/50kb scheme. when i was checking the balance using *123*10# it was showing 1900 + Mb left in my account and it was valid upto 11 june(expected to give upto 22 june 2011).

I registered a complaint with airtel on 12 june and they told me that my issue will be solved by 14 june 2011.On 14 th june i had called two nodal ooficers and told my complaint. Then they were saying like that 2GB was over and after that only charges are deducted.

If that 2GB plan was over how it was showing 1900+ mb in my account.They were not even ready to accept that mistake is from their side.I lost 25 rs for internet and for complaining some additional costs.

They were saying that issue will be solved by 15 th june around 4 pm.What actions i can take for these difficulties?
                  you can contact me on my mobile numbers given below
                  [protected] or
                  I have not received any call on the above numbers for resolving the complaint.9 days is not enough for airtel to get in touch with me?

Andrews
                    The usual rate for gulf calls is Rs 9.20.
                    The Rs 77 recharge of airtel kerala got 11 minutes gulf calls at Rs 7/min intially...
                    Now they have changed the plan with 7 min gulf call. It means that we are paying Rs 11 per minute. This is much above the normal rate.. Poor customers will get mislead by this offer... Such offers much be blacklisted..
                    The usual rate for gulf calls is Rs 9.20.
                    yea, am from kerala and i also got charged with 11 Rs/min. infact i just made it for 20 sec & lost 11 Rs. When i called the customer service to make query about this, they says all providers has increased the thariff rates to 11Rs, unless they made any offer recharge. crap!!!. Dokomo is far far better when compared to this crap airtel service. they are still charging less.

Kalpana Ramanandhan
                      I am using Airtel Post paid corporate connection for the last 5 years and have a good credit history in my name. Recently i wanted to change my bill plan. I always had opted for 1000 national sms free on payment of a premium. I did indicate to the customer care executive whom i spoke(Preethi) that i wanted that Value add to stay in tact while my bill plan is getting changed. this was agreed upon by the executive. However much to my shock, this has not been considered while computing the bill. the response is farely bad and they dont treat the customer well

Airtel — unsubscribe from Airtel ebill

Swarna
                        I would like to unsubscribe from airtel ebill service.
                        How?
                        for subscribing we have to send a sms "START...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

Ani Biju

I purchased an airtel card in the month of Sep.2008 but later i found out that i am not receiving any international messages in my mobile but i am able to send messages to everyone. I put my complaint to customer care in Supela, Bhilai (C.G.S), but till date they are unable to solve my problem and instead they are trying to avoid my calls or complaints. Called up the airtel main office in Jabalpur, talked to the nodal officer over there but all give assurances that this will be done in a week's time but no action has been taken yet. Would anyone be able to solve this problem and i could get the max benefit from my sim card usage. Expecting an earlier reply.

Thks.

Airtel — Airtel Friendz chat

V Narsinmha Rao
                          i have received a message from Airtel Friendz chat and they have charged me Rs 30 For 30 days.
                          and that is all done...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Avishek Roy

I had been using airtel postpaid connection no [protected] in Pune, Maharashtra since Feb 2006. Of late the performance went from Bad to WORSE (no network coverage, frequent call drops, worst sound quality etc). I lodged complain 4-5 times and nothing really changed for last one year. I decided to switch to other network. I went to the Airtel relationship center, in Aundh, inquired about the outstanding balance in my account, paid the bill till date and requested for the termination of the connection from the Hotline no. in the relationship center. They recorded my request and informed me that they will get back to me in next 24 hrs.
                          I stopped using my no from same moment. I got calls from Customer care executives inquiring about me not using the no anymore. I again requested them to terminate the no with all reference communications. After few days I received the bill for next month (the no was still active, nobody disconnected the same). I called up 123 and asked them about why the bill have been send to me, they informed that there were no request for termination of the no. from my side in their records, so the no. is still active (possibly the system is malfunctioning and not capable of handling the data or the people working there are out of their minds when they talk and update the requests from the customer). I again requested them to do the same and now they said it can only be done after I pay the new billed amount. I refused to pay the amount for the same as I didn't use it but they were not ready to listen to anything. I didn't do anything after that and they are sending new bills every month and occasionally call me and threaten me that it would be better that I should pay the outstanding amount.
                          Now the bill has crossed 800 rs/- and expecting new bill in this week with a further inflated figure.

My request to Person in authority - Please look into this issue ASAP coz it's bothering me a lot and i want this issue to get resolved soon.

I'll wait for a few days and will sue Airtel with charges for mental harassment for a prolonged duration which is effecting me badly.

Avishek Roy ([protected])
                          Dear Concern,

I want to close my postpaid connection [protected] as i've shifted to other city and in new city don't want to continue airtel connection. Kindly deactivate my connection and let me know if anything due on me. Today i m destroying the sim.

Sandeep Tiwari,
                          S-102 IInd floor,
                          School Block Shakarpur,
                          Delhi.
                          I want change my address for correspondance the mail.
                          My new address is: -

Naveen Chawla
                          133/5, Vasundhara
                          Sector -5.
                          Ghaziabad - 201012
                          Dear Sir/ madam,

I want change my address for correspondance the mail.
                          My new address is: -

Razorpay
                            Payment
                            (3 minutes ago)
                            Zoom Car
                            refund not yet received from zoomcar
                            (8 minutes ago)