Airtel Customer Care

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Bharti Airtel Ltd, C-25, Sas Nagar Mohali — Not recharge value credit in my Mobile Phone

sanjeev kumar
my name is sanjeev kumar, #, HE-1043, phase-1 Mohali My compaint isthat i am puirchased 2 airtel recharg...
Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Airtel - Dish TV — pathetic customer care & cheap marketing

Gurpreet Singh
I had purchased an Airtel digital tv in march 09 & took part in there contest Stars come home, in the weeks time I was...
Complaint comments  Comments  (72)

shekhar
I have got the discount offer. RC 45 with all local call @ 60 paise for 60 days and after 60 days Rs 1 / day deduction. I tried two times RC 45 but the transaction failed. I called Customer care, he told to recharge through SMS . After made a SMS directly the deduction of Rs 1/day scheme activated. I called C.C. why this happened, he logged a complaint and assurmed me that there will no more deduction of Rs 1/ day. nut after two days it is still going on. Offer transactions gets failed where as the transaction of RC coupons gets immidietly activated. Airtel is only name to show nut the service is very very poor. and the Customer care misguide the users.

Airtel Postpaid — Need Account Number [Resolved]

murugan9385

I have 2 Postpaid Numbers in my name.

The numbers are..
    1.[protected]
    2.[protected]
    Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

Airtel Prepaid — Please unsubscribe airtel live service from my no. +919938994783

Santanu banerjee
    Dear sir/madam, myself santanu banerjee, i have activate airtel live on my prepaid connection. my no.[protected], unfortunately,...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (20)

Rajveer
    Sir, I am serving in Army. My Mobile No [protected] AirTel postpaid connection. My transfer from Srinagar (J&K) to New Delhi wef 05 May 2009. So, My connection changed from Srinagar to Delhi shortly. My email address [protected]@yahoo.in and contact No [protected] for the period 6 PM to 7.30 AM and Sat, Sunday every time available on above mobile No.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 15:11:54

Rajveer
      Sir, I am serving in Army. My transfer from Srinagar (J&K) to Delhi wef 05 May 2009. My postpaid AirTel Connection Plan 599. To convert above said connection to Delhi shortly.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 15:11:53
      mene govermant plan liya hai, usme muje 2 card mile hai, vo card abhitak chalo nahi huve, My No [protected], [protected] ye dono card chalu honeke 1 week ke bad bandh ho gaye the tab mere no.par maseg ayathaki seva chhau karavaneke liye apni nayi salary aleep documant costmar car me jama karvayiye to mane vo aj[protected] ko jama karva diya lekin abhitak mere do card chalu nahi huve Pleas Card chalu karvayiye
      mene monthly 199 plan liya hai, usme muje first 1 mahine ka origanal bill mila hai uske bad aaj abhitak mujhe bill mila nahi hai, jis wajaha se mujhe meri company bil ka paisa nahi de rahi hai, mere jeb se paisa jata hai, bill nahi sabmit karne ki wajah se pasa nahi de rahi hai, My No [protected] hai, maine kahi bar coustmar care me 121/ARC me complaint ki lekin abhitak problem solved nahi kiya hai, Pleas Regular bill bhejne ki krupa karvayiye
      My airtel postpaid no. is [protected]. I want to transfer it in my wife's name, what should I do and its procedure, please confirm soon, my email id is [protected]@gmail.com.

piyush sureka
        I got a sms that if a do a recharge with Rs 47 voucher i will get 65 mins STD free. When i did it, my STD rate reduced from Rs 1.50 to Rs 1.00 instead of receiving those 65 STD free minutes. I confirmed it before getting the recharge done i was informed that i will get those free STD minutes but I haven't got it. There is no reponse from the customer care of Airtel. Earlier also I have faced many problems like, my balance were deducted for the cricket scores though i never subscribed for such offers. THey used to send me offers that from the 4th minute my call charges wil become 50% but i was charged at full rate.
        I have complained several times regarding such issues but the concerned person at the other end drops the phone on our mouth.
        Please take neccesssary actions against the company so that we can get rid of the cheaters.

Thanking You.
        Piyush Sureka

Airtel — faulty schemes / offers

On 18th January I enabled the offer of 500 free sms/day, local/ national for Rs.52 which has a validity of 30 days on the number [protected] in Bangalore.On 1st february 13 days after activation I was being charged for my sms following which i made a complaint, I was told that it would be rectified within next 4 days. The plan was renewed making it active upto 2nd march. Later in that month I faced a similar problem on 23 February and was asked to wait again for 4 more days. To avoid anymore delay I renewed my plan on 24th Februrary valid till 2nd April. On 2nd March i was again being charged for sms following which I made a complaint and was told that i'll have to wait till 8th March. I am losing my time, money and patience. This offer seems to be bogus. I'd like the concerned authorities to take action against the company and do justice.

Vandy
          Hi, <br />
          <br />
          Sorry...is what they finally said after wasting my time on various complaint calls I made to them. I am talking about none other than 'Airtel'. Im using their phone backup service to store all my data such as sms, photos, videos, phonebook, from last 3 years. why? coz I trusted the contract they had with me for keeping my data safe on their server, in their offer they mention the threat of loosing important data incase we loose our mobile phone, with their phone back up service we can transfer our data to their server & forget about it! <br />
          I did the same & to my horror all my data is lost on their server & all they have to say is SORRY...cant recover the same.<br />
          Dont know what to do so thought share with you my experience with this wonderful company called AIRTEL!

Airtel Digital TV — unsatisfactory services

Prof. Inderjit Singh
            I got a connection from air tel digitaltv on 22nd
            march 2009 from a shop at Badala road kharar, district mohali, punjab...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (35)

Dilprit Singh
            Sir

My mobile is being hacked and someone (still untraced) has done ISD calls for the amount of Rs 13, 500.Without my knowledge and the LOG is also there in my mobile, on enquing from the company it is being said that some website has hacked the mobile set Nokia N 70 and they hae done it.Now why should I pay the bills for the wrong and what are the legal remedies available for the same.Pl advice

Dilprit Singh

Airtel — mobile hacking

I am writing this complaint in behalf of my AIRTEL sim card no. +[protected]
            Dear
            Dear,
            My mobile has been hacked several call has been made by using my no and money has been deducted and Airtel officer is no having any idea regarding such serious issue when I made and complain they said we will revert back to you after 24 HRS.
            Please check the below details and sort out the issue immediately I made the complain on 10/01/2011 around 06.58 pm this is an one more reminder to USELESS AIRTEL COMPANY PVT LTD
            Please check here with the details of no where call has been made on 10/01/2011 during the time of 11 am to 5 pm

1- +[protected] -04.51 pm
            2- +[protected] -12.58pm

Complain no CBDVS[protected]
            Please check and revert my money back and take some serious action so that it will no happen again

ABHINAV
            [protected]@yahoo.com

kamlesh sukharam chute
              Airtel doing big froded .My name is kamlesh . my mobile NO.is [protected] .I was activethe airtellive services on 24 or 25 apr . there was not show any charge but whene i link fussion louage site they deductet 15 Rs and in sms show every week it will charge 15 Rs than I was told to customer care to deact this services. but net week again same 15Rs deduct.untill this services is not deactivet by them I deally talk with them but they are only giving me complate no.untill 60 Rs deducted. but services is not deactivetet and ballance is replace me untill me so what I shuld do . I have 2 complate no. is 6031 and 19670.please ake right action on Airtel.

Airtel — Spam messages

Amit Bhala
                I receive daily spam messages from AirTel which start with 'TA-' or 'AD-' followed by some...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Airtel Digital TV — Very bad service, inefficient customer care

Sucheta Ray
                Hi, ,

I am just posting all the mails that went back and forth between me and Airtel.

Complaint comments  Comments  (46)

Airtel Digital TV — Cutting of Channels Unnecessarily

Tanmay Gupta
                You airtel digital tv are frauds you are cutting channels and giving just a message that we are cutting channels. Customers...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Airtel Digital TV — Cartoon Channels are missing

Tanmay Gupta
                Hungama TV and Cartoon Network Should be added to value pack 115
                So more customers will be attracted towards your sevice...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Rajesh Rao P
                I am having Nokia basic model which can store 50 numbers in it. Airtel SIM card can store upto 250 numbers. Since both the memories was full, I approached Airtel outlet in Jayanagar 9th Block, Bangalore. They asked me upgrade to 64K SIM by paying Rs.75/- which is having a capacity to store 500 numbers in it. After reactivating I realised that it is same as old SIM. When informed about the problem, they said we can store more numbers using Airtellive. Now they have taken time to resolve this issue.

Why the hell these people without the knowledge sit in the outlet and fool people. Will they refund the money and the time I wasted
                I am facing network & call drop problem form last 1 year, i have replaced my sim card with new one for airtel gallery, just 6/7 months back, as they told me that it may be sim's problem. but till today the problem is still there. i tried 2-3 handsets, all handsets are fine, will 64k sim is the solution for this problem?
                SAMSUNG SGH L700 and Airtel 64K SIM are not compatible.
                I was shocked when this happened to me. My 32K SIM was working fine until I moved to 64K SIM and all the problems began. Now the phone does not start with the 64K SIM. Now neither AIRTEL nor SAMSUNG are providing any solution. Either AIRTEL should keep the option of providing 32K SIM or SAMSUNG should provide software upgrade. At the Authorised Service Centre for SAMSUNG they are saying that no solution has been provided for this problem. Now I cant buy a new cellphone. So I guess I will have to change the connection which still uses 32K SIM or those whose 64K SIM are compatible with SAMSUNG.

tcmohan
                  I Thavasilingam Chandramohan, resident of 164, Venugopal street, Mogappair, Chennai has been a customer of Bharati Airtel Ltd for several years. My latest bill has not been paid because of the negligence by my personal secretary and hence the connection has been cut. An executive of Airtel had come to my office and used abusive language and threatened my staff and hence I did not make the payment and I demanded an apology before making the payment. However there was no response and to my shock I started receiving calls from my contacts saying that they are contacted by one Narasimhan from Airltel and he has been asking obscene questions and has made remarks about them. He has also revealed them about the number of calls and the duration of the calls I have made to my contacts. It was also shocking to note that he had ignored my male contacts and had only done this if they are women. Subsequently another collection agent Satish Kumar had come and again abused my staff on 16th of April and I lodged a complaint with Nolambur police station. The matter was enquired and the collection agent was let go upon his apology. I also handed over a check for my pending payment and requested Narasimhan not to call my contacts henceforth. However to my shock, I found that Narasimhan had called my contacts on the same day and used obscene language and asked questions that were embarrassing to the women. It was really painful for me as my contacts had started shouting against me and hence I issued a stop payment for the check I have issued. The issue became worse after this as Narasimhan called my contacts and told them that I had asked him to collect the pending payments from them. When they pleaded ignorance, he has also threatened them for cheating and said that he will send goondas to recover the money which I had given them. Since all of them are women, the did not want this to be an issue and they have been calling me and shouting at me to stop this nonsense. I took this matter up with the legal advisor of aritel and I had also reported this to them, however there has been no response.

In the meantime, one of my contact had lodged a complaint with Vellore police station and I was inquired where I revealed the whole story and told them that I will lodge a complaint and forward the same to them. For the past few days things have gotten worse as Narasimhan seem to call my contacts very frequently and when I asked him to stop calling he rightfully says that he has my call log and he will continue to do so.

I wonder as how a reputed company like Airtel gives the customer call logs to executives and collection agents and I also would like to know how my call logs including the duration had been made available to an executive, I understand this is my private data and Airtel doesn't have the right to distribute it as it is against my right of privacy. I feel extremely painful and naked as someone who at a very junior level has got access to my private data and I wonder how many of them have the same, I am sure this is a very serious issue which these big companies do not mind doing it and they are doing illegal things without any fear.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:30:58

Airtel — Harassment of my contacts using my call records by Airtel executives

Dear All,

As we people are leaving in PG our few precious things has been stolen away & we raise this complaint to our owner, he strart shoting on us & not ready to raise this issue in Police.
                  moreover he threaten us that he will not allowed us to live more in this PG.

anoopjain
                    R/sir
                    My sister Mohini Jain Join Bharti Airtel as office assistant at City Center Gwalior M.P. 14April2008 by Navaneet Singh CSD SMG( mobil no.[protected] ) address.. BH62 Dindayaal Nagar Gwalior at the time of joining salary ..4500/- after one month (20May2008), she select Sambidaa Shikhak_3 and join this . Befor the left Airtel job call Navaneet Singh release salary 4500/- they told salary check don"t received after some days "I call you ". After one year salary not release many more round of Airtel office .what i do please resolve my problem & help me.
                    thanks

Anoop Jain B/o Mohini Jain
                    Address- Kirar Coloni Kampoo Lashkar Gwalior M.P.-474001
                    Mobile-[protected], [protected]
                    [protected]@yahoo.com
                    saale ke yaha hungama kar dena chaiye aur usko pitana chaiyeeeeee
                    i amit shrivastava from gwalior
                    Leave it yaar it will never receive to you
                    sir
                    please send my sim lock number
                    my mobile no is [protected], [protected]
                    i cant belive this that a repotated firm like aietel can do so.this is not a digestable
                    I don't want to continue your services from today because your account is not proper I already paid July 2011 payment on 22nd July 2011 even then your department needs July payment. Now from today I don't want to take your services and August payment you can adject 500 Rs. as Security in your office. My broadband landline no. 4014495 in the name of P.K. Garg, Chandrika Near V.I.P. Guest house, Morar Gwalior (M.P.)
                    Now from today I have no libilities from airtel department in reference with broadband connection.

Thanking your
                    P.K. Garg

Nishant Sharma
                      I've never subscribe any such services on my mobile ([protected]) and I've been deducted more than Rs. 100 from my talktime over a few past months. Please unsubscribe such services from mobile immediately.
                      I was not expecting such things from such a reputed brand like Airtel. Its like forcing its customer to the consumer court.

Please do an immediate action on it.

Nishant Sharma