Airtel Customer Care

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Obedur Rahaman
Rs 10 gets deducted and a message comes to me from 64611010 stating..

Charged RS 10.Enjoy

Mine is a postpaid connection Airtel number:[protected]

Please look into the matter seriously ASAP.I have already lost 100 RS.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:57:37
Please disconet or D"activet yahoo Zone subscription miscellaneous from my account
My cell No [protected]. I have recived sms from 64611030 this no.
Airtel WAP

Please disconnect the subscription which i have received sms from Airtel 64611010 no. and it is deducting daily 10Rs from my account. Recently i had sent a sms to the same no. but no response. As i am requesting you to disconnect as early as possible. Till know i had lost 30Rs from my account. My mobile is prepaid and the no. is [protected].

A message comes to me from 64611010 stating..

Thanks For Using (Subscription, TextBasedServices)subscription service on Airtel WAP.You've been
Charged Rs 10.Enjoy
Rs 10 gets deducted and a message comes to me from 64611010 stating..

Charged RS 10.Enjoy

Mine is a prepaid connection Airtel number:[protected]

Please look into the matter seriously ASAP. If activated any subscription please deactivat.

Jeewan Lal
PLEASE DEACTIVATE THE SUBCRIPTION WHICH I RECIEVED SMS FROM AIRTEL 64611010 AND RS 10 DAILY DEDUCTED FROM MY BALANCE. AS I AM REQUESTING U 2 DEACTIVATE THIS SERVICE FROM MY AIRTEL NUMBER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.TILL NOW I HAD LOST RS. 40 FROM MY ACCOUNT . MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected] AND ITS A PREPAID CONNECTION .
I[censored] R GETTING ANY MSGES WHICH DECUCTING THE 10/-RS PER DAY.
jst get in contact with 121 airtel customer care.tel thm ur complain in detail and tel thm to deactivate it.
If thy deactivated u wil get the msges on ur mobile '' successfuly deactivated''.
I kindly request u all to not to visit any private websites like MOZOOK etc.
Please disconnect the subscription which i have received sms from Airtel 64611010 no. and it is deducting daily 10Rs from my account. Recently i had sent a sms to the same no. but no response. As i am requesting you to disconnect as early as possible. Till know i had lost 50Rs from my account. My mobile is prepaid and the no. is [protected]
yes.. even my balance got cut.. i got the same msg but in my case the amount was 15. nd it got deducted more than 5 times..
Take AIRTEL prepaid only, never POSTPAID.
If POSTPAID, never activate wap.

KUMARDHARMALINGAM
    AIRTEL BILL IS ACCURATE USAGE I FEEL SOORY FOR POSTING ABT EXCESS BILLING MY SINCERE APOLOGY FOR HURTING AIRTELNOW THE ENABLED BIILS ON LINE I VIEWED MY OUTGOING CALLS DETAIL ITS VERY TRANSPERNT POSITIVE CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP THEY ARE WONDERFUL COMPASSION WITH HIGH HUMAN VALUES ALL THE EXECUTIES PATIENTLY HEAR OUR DISCOMFORT UN RESOLVE IT AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE ALL MY REQUEST ONLINE PAYMENT BILL DETAILS DYANAMIC LOCK THANK U BALAJI UNALL OTHERS DOING GREAT JOB IN KEEPING CUSTOMERS HAPPY THIS IS RIGHT FROM HEART KIDS WARM REGARDS KUMAR
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:53:27
    All caps? Looks like a reputation manager from Airtel, or may even be a VA? LOL.. You are so wrong!

Airtel Prepaid — call history last 2 month nov, dec plz send me. [Resolved]

sameer khan
      Respected sir,
      I am sameer, { its personally for my sister life }using ur airtel company's prepaid connection...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Text Based Service On Airtel WAP — to deactivate Text based service on Airtel wap [Resolved]

Chiranjeevi Thanneeru
      my mobile number is[protected] from 5 days onwards their is a deducation of RS10 from balance even though iam not using the...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (108)

Airtel WAP — to unsubscribe m, igfun.com andi.mazook.com [Resolved]

karunairaj
      Please unsubscribe m, igfun.com andi.mazook.com.Its disgusting, that daily losing 10 rs for no reason...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (64)

Airtel — Deduction of Rs. 10 [Resolved]

Tanya Agarwal
      i have not used airtel wap service though message come from 64611010 that 10 rs are succesfully deducted enjoy using m.igfun....
      Complaint comments  Comments  (244)

Airtel — Re: Deactivation from 64611010 [Resolved]

Gowtham
      Respected SIR/MADAM,
      I am not using Airtel Live but still from my Balance Rs 10 gets deducted daily and a message...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (61)

jayaraj.k
      I am jayaraj.k, I had taken Airtel sim lastmonth(nov 1o), My out going was cut by your company with out any prior information . I was submitted my entire document( 22 december)second time in to your airtel office but my sim not activated yet. Your executives demanded 72 hours but the time is exceeding 150 hours. I am not expected this kind of irresponsible services from your company. Today evening I will cancell this sim.
      Name jayaraj.k, Mob No:[protected]
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:57:15
      sir
      my self manzoor ahmed pandit under mobile no [protected] from kashmir srinagar,
      subject :- i have a problem in incoming .

sir i fill up reactivition document at aircel show room, since 1 and helf month ago and reactivte my number then after 1 month and few day before my number incoming facility bared and then i called customer care about the problem then cc said that u should fill up document again but i tell him no i already fill, . and after few hour after i called cc again and they tell me that u sim had a problem and then i break my sim.,
      now i am able to go consumer court for the complaint i also have a recording of your customer care thank be ready for the court

afsana
        dear sir, since 5 days one is irritating me that givng me missed calls &by sending me messages his number is [protected] please tell me that persons adress & dull information. when iam asking him that who r u he is telling to me that guess that who i am i am vry worried please help me i told him that i will give a police compliant but he is not listening please help me by giving his information it would be very kind o[censored] i[censored] could help me thank u i am from india andhra pradesh kamareddy please reply soon on my ID
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:57:14

Airtel — deactivate 64611010 [Resolved]

Sumit Kumar

My Mobile no is: [protected]

I got message “Thanks for using dada resub 10 service...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (25)

sudhakar
          sir
          i am airtel distributor.my AYYAN MOBILES MAC number is [protected] FOC.
          sterday night i lost my mobile([protected]).so for that i made a call to TSM GURU-Erode District(tn)and asked the region of my mobile tower but they not respond me well sir..They asked me to submit File copy from police station..but police not providing the copy..Really i felt very bad about airtel TSM GURU GROUP(Erode district).
          I am distributor but not get valid information from them.then how airtel customer wil get ??????
          Suppose in my situation any of customer suffer mean how can i help them???
          finally one thing sir, i[censored] dont want then cancel my distributor….
          Please take immediate action in this fault….
          Thanks and regards
          contact number is:[protected]
          Sudhakar.P
          [protected]@india.com
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:57:10
          RESPECTED SIR:As we are all students.airtel is good...but in response wise in customer care in erode especially worst...KIND REQUEST:::please send the proper sms for everything especially(HELLO TUNES)...(OUR MONEY IS GOING LOT OF) ...

Rekha
            Rekha H here ...I had lost my cell and hence wanted to block my sim. I called up customer cre and to my shock i see that there is no way that u can block a prepaid airtel!!!disgusting. To my anger it also fuled that the people there themselves dont have any clarity as to the procedure for filing a complaint even if it was possible. Then i tried calling enquiry or greiviences to the customer care, no the reply came: some time that no does not exists, some time caLL recieved but when i am choosing option 9 for talk to customer care executive the call disconnect or reply comes check the number you had dialed.I really dot know what is it? There is no way to block a sim?
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:57:05
            My moile no is [protected] .My name is kuldeep singh .I had lost my cell and hence wanted to block my sim. I called up customer cre and to my shock i see that there is no way that u can block a prepaid airtel!!!disgusting. To my anger it also fuled that the people there themselves dont have any clarity as to the procedure for filing a complaint even if it was possible. Then i tried calling enquiry or greiviences to the customer care, no the reply came: some time that no does not exists, some time caLL recieved but when i am choosing option 9 for talk to customer care executive the call disconnect or reply comes check the number you had dialed.I really dot know what is it? There is no way to block a sim?
            pl check status of this mobile no:[protected]

AMIT PAREKH
              Dear Mr. Banjan,

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

You have expressed concern over call charges between your Airtel numbers [protected] to 36 after conversion from Company paid to Self paid.

We understand your concern and will work towards resolving the same.

Please be informed that the above mentioned mobile numbers are currently under Combat II plan and you can retain the same plan after conversion from Company paid to Self paid. You can also get the same calling benefit between your group mobile numbers. We request you to retain the same plan for the mobile numbers while conversion from Company paid to Self paid

For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com.

We value your association with Airtel.

Warm Regards,

Rajeshwari
              Customer Care Executive
              Bharti Airtel Limited.

---- Original Message ----

Dear Mr ganesh,

Thank you for your reply.
              The information provided from your end is not correct. As per my service
              request on 18th Nov 2008.I have already canceled my mobile connection.This
              Delay to close account from 18th to Nov to 8th DEC is from AIRTEL.
              As per my visit to your Borivali Relation center on 20th Nov 2008.They
              guided me to pay Rs.2001/- the same has been paid from my end.Please clear
              your internel matter.Please communicate to your airtel relation center -
              Borivali.
              Hence, I will not pay this bill which is not used by me.
              Also refer my first E-mail send to you.I have clearly mention the dates I
              have given request.
              Please reverse my balance deposit of Rs.500 as earliest.
              Awaiting positive reply as earliest.

Thanking you.

Amit Parekh
              Mobile:-[protected].

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 [protected]@airtelindia.com wrote :
              >Dear Mr. Parekh,
              >Thank you for contacting Airtel.
              >We understand from your previous interaction dated 05 December 2008, you
              have expressed concern over delay in cancellation of your Airtel number
              [protected].
              >We understand your concern and will work towards resolving the same.
              >Please be informed that as per the Service Request number 19611539, the
              mobile number [protected] has already been temporarily deactivated with
              effect from 08 December 2008 and it will be permanently deactivated within
              90 days from the date of temporary disconnection.
              >There is an outstanding of Rs.498.77/- in your account and unbilled amount
              of Rs.0/- as on 21 December 2008 which does not include the current usage,
              roaming, rental and discounts, if any in your account.
              >We request you to make the payment at the nearest Airtel Relationship
              centre to initiate further action. The forthcoming bill will reflect the
              payment and outstanding, if any in your account.
              >Kindly be informed that the security deposit of Rs.500/- will be
              automatically adjusted towards outstanding balance on the account if any or
              refunded through cheque within 45 working days from the date of permanent
              disconnection.
              >We value your association with Airtel and thank you for using our
              services.
              >For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com.
              >We value your association with Airtel.
              >Warm Regards,
              >Ganesh G
              >Customer Care Executive
              >Bharti Airtel Limited.
              >---- Original Message ----
              >Dear Ms. Shalini,
              >Refer your E mail and my reply on the same.my account was closed on 20th
              >November 2008.I am waiting your reply about my balance deposit with you.
              >Now, you are still sending me BILL(Which I have not used
              >).Please pay this bill and reverses my Balance deposit, As I have not use
              >your connection after 20 NOV.
              >I am awaiting for your reply.
              >If no reply received, I will take this issue Consumer help desk.
              >You have still not reply my to E-mail below.
              >Attache find BILL for your reference.
              >Best Regards,
              >Amit Parekh
              >On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 AMIT PAREKH wrote :
              > >Dear Ms. Shalini,
              > >
              > >I am still waiting for your reply as mention by you in bellow e-mail.
              you
              >will be back by 2nd Dec 2008.
              > >Unfortunately there is no reply till date.
              > >Please clear my balance deposits and rentals I paid.
              > >Also I have closed my services on 20th November 2008, there is no reply
              > from your end.
              > >I have already paid all bills from my end.
              > >I hope will get my balance payment from AIRTEL.
              > >Awaiting your reply.
              > >Thanking you.
              > >Regards,
              > >Amit Parekh
              > >On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 [protected]@airtelindia.com wrote :
              > > >Dear Mr. Parekh,
              > > >
              > > >Thank you for contacting Airtel.
              > > >We understand from your previous interaction dated 22 November 2008,
              you
              >have expressed concern over the delay in cancellation and non updation of
              >payment for your Airtel number [protected].
              > > >
              > > >We understand your concern and will work towards resolving the same.
              > > >
              > > >We would like to inform you that your concern has already been
              forwarded
              >to the respective department.
              > > >Kindly quote the Service Request number 19414331 in any future
              >communication about this request. We would revert to you by 02 December
              >2008.
              > > >
              > > >Further with regard to non updation of payment, we would like to
              confirm
              >that we have received your payment of Rs.2001.22/- on 22 November 2008
              >through self care payment towards your bill dated 21 November 2008.
              > > >
              > > >Hope your queries on delay in cancellation and non updation of payment
              >have been addressed.
              > > >For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com
              > > >
              > > >We value your association with Airtel.
              > > >Warm Regards,
              > > >Shalini. D
              > > >Customer Care Executive
              > > >Bharti Airtel Limited
              > > >---- Original Message ----
              > > >Dear Sir/madam,
              > > >I am user of Airtel mobile since last one year. My mobile no is [protected].Name:- Amit Parekh.
              > > >Since, Last six month I am facing problem with billing. Wrongly ISD SMS Charged to me. Which I never ever send. I have regularly complaint for the same.But, no action taken on it from your end.
              Finally, On 18 Nov 2008 I have given request to close my services.
              But, your care executive is not ready to close the same.
              I have paid my full outstanding till 20th Nov 2008 in my airtel web
              account.
              Also your executive is now accepted there is problem in sim card
              issued to me. Call received from your center ([protected]).
              Please not now I am not going to pay any further payment. As I have paid all amount which I used till 20 Nov 2008. (You can see my payment transaction in your records)
              Please do the needful.

Thanking you.
              Your always faithful customer,
              Amit Parekh
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:42:21

Airtel — Account closure delay and wrong billed amont

I had a connection[protected] AP no) and after I got shifted to B'lore,put a request to closure of my connection after clearing the outstanding amount and they accpeted the form for the same and Airtel office guys told me, it will be done in 1 week of time and I will be getting a call if there is any problem with my closure process....But stragely they have deducted Rs 1230( I had ECS from credit card) for entire month the phone was in switched off mode...When I contacted them..now they are saying that they didn't even recive the application form for the closure. How strange and rediculous this is....Not only this but I had lot of billing issues also previously...So don't go for AIRTEL.....Wondering how this has got 1 million customers....
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel WAP — deduction of Rs.10 in spite of due cancellation messages [Resolved]

p. suneel kumar singh
                I am not using Airtel text based on air tel wap but still from my Balance Rs 10 gets deducted and a message comes to me from...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (26)

Airtel — (subscription TextBasedServices) subscription service on Airtel WAP,You’ve been charged Rs.10. enjoy http://m.igfun.com. [Resolved]

Anil Verma
                I have my mobile no. [protected] and I have received msg from AIRTEL / Im.igfun.com site that download...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (35)

Nagaraja Gupta
                Respected Sir,

The Sub DSA of Airtel Mr. Vikram Raj had collected all relevant documents for providing me the Airtel Mobile SIM. But I did'nt receive the SIM as I was told my verification address was incorrect.

But after 4 Months Airtel Mobile, Bangalore calls on me and states that I have an outstanding amount to be paid against Mobile No.[protected] for Rs.3577/-. I was surprised to note the same and informed them that I have not been provided any SIM.

The Sub DSA has provided the SIM to someone else is what I suppose on my document and Airtel has failed to verify the veracity of the receipt of the SIM to the actual subscriber.

Today 26th Dec 2008, they have sent me a threatening letter of legal proceedings for the amount that I am not liable for their misconduct. I have told them many a times when they have called me.

But they are not taking any action on either the DSA or Sub DSA who are the main culprits of this mischief and they are unnecessarily harrsing me of dire consequence of physical in nature.

I do not know what extent the damage this mischief played by Airtel and its DSA or Sub DSA for the SIM falling in the wrong hands who can be threat to the national security.

They should have some kind of verification after providing the SIM to the customer so that the DSA or Sub DSA do not nexus with wrong elements for their monetary gain and do damage not only to the innocent person who has be made the scape goat but also the nation.

I request your good self to kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest and help me I pray.

Thanks and Regards

Nagaraja Gupta
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:56:49

Airtel Prepaid — calls detail [Resolved]

sukhnam singh
                  hi

my mobile no [protected] in the name of nidhi jain or kuldeep jain purchase from ludhiana.i want intersted...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

arun Sharma
                  I am having a lot of problems with Airtel DTH service, no Luck with the dearler / supplier of the Dish / set top box, as he is same as the company policy, NO SERIVE AFTER SALES !

have given a dozen complaints, but no joy. Please guide how to go about .

thanks
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:56:45
                  Most worst service .I agree with earlier comments. The customer service is hopeless.
                  I am holder of Airtel DISHTV bought back before 3 months. Right from day 1 they have made life miserable & repeated complaints have no effect. My ID No is [protected] & the no of complaints registered can be checked. I have now disconnected the same & put on TATA Sky who are providing tremendous after sales support.

Plz guide how to file a case of nonproformance against AIRTEL

Imran
                  Yes Me too facing the problem. They commit something and provides something. No good service. I ahve No ALternativwe but to go to consumer court I think. When I call Marketing they give one or the number each one passes the buck..
                  I am the holder of Airrtel Dish TV as we had bought it back last 4 months as the Remote of the dish has been not working (As it had fallen down) n the wire. We would like to replace the same items if you can do so please let me know where to contact and how to go about. Please look into the matter. Please do help me.

Thank you, the service is good and we will continue with your service thank you.
                  Recently I shifted from Delhi to chandigarh. I get connection of Air Tel dish TV on 12/06/2009 for their athourised dealer
                  Electorvision, SCO 2408 Sector 22-C chnadigarh. i paid full amount of Rs. 1850/- as per his demand.

I was getting message that ther is short amount of Rs. 100/- due to me. I contact the dealer over the phone so many times, but the person attending the phone didi not repy to me properly. On 24/06/2009, I was surprised to know that my connection was disconnected. I again contact the dealer over phone, and informed me that by mistake he has not given me the Recharge coupan of Rs. 100/-. and at the same time told me that I have to personally visit his shop to collect the coupan. I requested him since I am new to this City and my office timings are lo long and I cannot come before 9.PM . For this the dealer refused to deliver the recharge coupna at my door step.

If ithis is the after sale servies of the AIR Tel, I am sorry to say that no one should go for the AIR Tel connection
                  i have a problem with this t.v. bcz it disconnect always. it was told me by supplier that 1 year free package but now it was disconnected due to non refilling of extra packge. we refilled also though my tv disconnected for 3/4 days what to do?
                  customer id is-[protected]
                  Airtel DTH is the worst...I hav complained like a million times but no action has been taken., ..this is seriously ridiculous...I hope ppl take sum action...after 9pm the sinals stop cumin n the tv goes blank...
                  I 100% agree and now believe that Airtel Digital TV is the worst service provider. I also made a mistake of choosing it and taken HD Set top Box on 3 Nov 2010 and from day one onwards I am channels are breaking(Black Screen), I called customer care, and only getting complaint No and also without resolving it they will send SMS that your complaint has been resolved.
                  Almost every day I am calling customer care / Dealer (Hind Distributor) but my problem not solved.
                  Now I want to return it back and refund from Airtel as I do not TRUST this product.

I will advice every one not to take this WASTE product because of this only they give free with many products.

My customer ID is [protected].

Anil Kumar Sharma

Airtel Prepaid — Past 3 months Callers list for Airtel prepaid no [Resolved]

Kasi Rajan
                    Greetings from Kasi Rajan. I would like to receive the incoming and outgoing callers list for my mobile number...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Dushyant Kumar Sharma
                    I am enclosing copy of my all mails sent to Airtel (Mobile No.[protected])for my compensation against I spent for my visit to Lucknow/Pune/Bangalore as their representatives every time confirmed that STD Facility is already running/activate within 4 hours - But all failed only false promises received. Every new executives blame to earlier & told I activatef. I sent so may reminders to get the e-mil id of Sh Mittal Ji or CEO of Airtel to send all the complaint to them to see the feedback of one customer But they are not giving any response.

I am sending copy of all my earlier mails for your immediate attention.

From: Dushyant Sharma <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                    To: appellate.[protected]@airtel.in; modalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@airtelindia.com
                    Sent: Thursday, 25 December, 2008 3:08:05 PM
                    Subject: Re: Regarding your Airtel number [protected]

No rersponse of customer complaint Where is your organisation is standing in this world.
                    Reminder/25.12.2008

Sent: Tuesday, 2 December, 2008 12:12:49 PM

Reminder 2.12.2008

Sent: Saturday, 29 November, 2008 6:16:07 PM
                    Subject: Re: Regarding your Airtel number [protected]

nto my experience with Airtel I have no other option to Knock the door for justice from other agencies i.e National Consumer Cell.
                    Thanks & Regards

Sent: Friday, 28 November, 2008 6:49:30 PM
                    Subject: Fw: Regarding your Airtel number [protected]

Feed Back still awaited No commitment to reply the mail in Airtel.

From: Dushyant Sharma <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                    To: Appellate.[protected]@Airtel.in; modalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@airtelindia.com
                    Sent: Tuesday, 25 November, 2008 7:01:53 PM
                    Subject: Re: Regarding your Airtel number [protected]

IN MY OPINION ALL CORRESPONDENCE ARE GOING IN A WRONG HANDS OR NO ONE IS INTERESTED TO REPLY AS I AM NOT GETTING ANY REPLY FROM A WORLD CLASS ORGANISATION LIKE AIRTEL. I THINK THIS IS A RIGHT OF CUSTOMER TO GET THE NECESSARY DETAILS FROM ANY ORGANISATION AND ASK FOR COMPENSATION AGAINT HARRASSMENT. BUT REALLY THIS IS NOT A CUSTOMER ORIENTED ORGANISATION AS NO ONE BOTHERED ON THE correspondence OF CUSTOMERS.

Kindly look into the mails at the earliest & provide the details at the earlist for immediate action.

Thanks & Regards d.k.sharma

Sent: Tuesday, 18 November, 2008 2:49:58 PM
                    Subject: Re: Regarding your Airtel number [protected]

No response where is customer standing in Airtel. For giving the e-mail id of their Chairman/CEO/Managing Director they will take so long time to reach the customer complaint. Is any one in Airtel who give us the status of my complaint
                    1. Email id of Chairman/Worthy Managing Director/CEO
                    2. Status of my Compensation against the services & harrassment during my visit of various places because of network failure-only false promises to restore the services, every one confirmed I done - now every one is silent to save their own colleagues.

Please take immediate steps & provide us status immediately as this is a consumer right to get the desired information from the organisation.

Matter urgent & request again to send the status immediately it shown that any channels is not looking the complaint & they are busy to close the case at the earliest who is listening the customer & where customer go when your exceutives are harrassing.

Again request for immediate response.

[protected]/[protected]

From: Dushyant Sharma <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                    Cc: Appellate.[protected]@Airtel.in; modalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@airtelindia.com; Appellate.[protected]@Airtel.in; modalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in; modalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in; sachin.[protected]@airtel.in; central.[protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@airtel.in; central.[protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@airtel.in
                    Sent: Tuesday, 18 November, 2008 2:02:52 PM

nO RESPONSE

From: Dushyant Sharma <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                    Cc: Appellate.[protected]@Airtel.in; modalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in; modalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in; sachin.[protected]@airtel.in; central.[protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@airtel.in; central.[protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@airtel.in
                    Sent: Monday, 17 November, 2008 4:43:28 PM

Sent: Saturday, 15 November, 2008 7:50:04 PM
                    Subject: Re: Regarding your Airtel number [protected]

NO RESPONSE TILL DATE REGARDING WORTHY CHAIRMAN E-MAIL ID/COMPENSATION STATUS OF MY CASE.

Sent: Wednesday, 12 November, 2008 3:01:51 PM

Reminders/11.11.2008

In continuation of my earlier communications regarding confirmation of
                    1. E-mail id of Chairman/Managing Director/CEO -
                    2. Compensation regarding services not provided by your world class organisation due to wrong commitment given by your executives, Every one is workign to save his own colleaguesl-Customer harrassment & Taken decision at your end without no word listen from customer - GIVEN HIS DECISION AS THEY ARE FINAL AUTHORITY IN THIS WORLD CLASS ORGANISATION WITHOUT INVESTIGATING THE CASE IN DETAIL.
                    I am still waiting for your confirmation regarding these issues at the earliest.

Matter Most urgent & send your confirmatION IMMEDIATELY otherwise I have no option to knock the door for justice to Consumer Court/Honourable Court/Prime Minister of India/Worthy President of India.

Thanks & Regards

To: Dushyant Sharma <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                    Sent: Tuesday, 4 November, 2008 3:25:57 PM
                    Subject: Regarding your Airtel number [protected]

Dear Mr. Sharma,

This has reference to your complaint dated 30 October 2008 regarding disruption in roaming facility on your Airtel number [protected].

We can understand your problem while on roaming and your grievance thereof. We once again regret the inconvenience caused to you. We can also understand the pain when you were not able to connect the roaming service while travelling.

Further, we trust that one odd incident would not come in the way of our relationship built over the years. We regret the infeasibility to give you any compensation .We value you as our esteemed customer and look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

For future, kindly call our customer care help line at 121 (toll free) and we would be glad to assist you.

Assuring you the best of our services.

Zeeshan Haider
                    Appellate Officer
                    Airtel

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]--
                    DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

The information in this email is confidential, and intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying or further distribution beyond the original addressee is not intended, and may be unlawful. The opinions expressed are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED. The e-mail has been successfully scanned for presence of virus. It is recommended to scan the attachment before launching.

Dushyant Sharma <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                    [protected]:59 PM
                    To Appellate.[protected]@Airtel.in, modalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in, modalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in, sachin.[protected]@airtel.in, central.[protected]@airtel.in, [protected]@airtel.in, central.[protected]@airtel.in, [protected]@airtel.in, [protected]@airtel.in
                    cc
                    Subject Re: Your Airtel Mobile (#[protected])

P Please do not print this e-mail unless it is absolutely necessary P

Thanks for your mail I have gone through the same in details & observed some discrepencies in your reply.

1. Technical Error -You mentioned that it is out of control and on other side your representatives every time confirmed that they solved the problem & you will never face it again but in actual STATUS SAME - Who is right you or your representatives who is attending the telephone calls? where customer believe?
                    2. How a customer know it is technical or man made fault - When your representatives every time confirmed "I done as earlier executive not done" who is right & who is wrong - this is a serial story of every time. I never confirmed by your executives what is the main cause of this fault - you are doing all these things at your end without any confirmed intimation to customer Who is faulty - I or Airtel. Whose responsility to inform - I or Airtel as a Connection holder I booked my complaint to 121 but on Airtel who complete his responsibility - Than how you say that my case is not cover under compensation.

Respected sir, this is totally a case of compensation as a waste my business trip because of your Irresponsible Executives. It is clearly shows that you are giving wrong statement to save your own people & not considering the cost of harrassment & embrassing situation of person who is having Blackberry Set but no Net work.

I am asking a amount which I spent on my tours on actuals as all bills attached with the mail then where is Justice in Airtel it shows that no difference between 121 or Appellate Authority. I observed that they are not going in depth of the complant as a routine all are working in hurry to close the case. But this is a genuine case again go through the correspondence carefully before closing the same.

I request your goodself to look into the matter personally in depth with all correspondence before giving any one side decision. As a customer I have a full right to ask for compensation because of services not provided by any authority after their commitment to restore as you charged the amount of STD in your bills against not cunction of services - No one goes in depth the frequency of callrecord of your 121 working or Call Centre People working as they are only giving a lips services in actual as they are only big stone between Management & Customers. Convey my feelings to Chairman Sir in your Board Meeting.

Kindly give the e-mail id of Worthy Chairman of Airtel to knock the door before knocking the door for justice to Honourable Court/Consumer Court as we are looking the advertisement on our TV regarding right of a customer - Book a complaint to customer care/Shop from you purchased the goods, if they are not listing to go area manager, not listening - Go the Company Sr Management so we are adopting the same procedure as we are Jagruk Nagrik of this democratic Country". Before hearing/looking the case you adopred the sameprocedure & declare the result because every one in Airtel is in hurry. In actual this is a sign of bad days are coming in near future as every one is stopping the noice of customer & saving his face only.

Any Justice in Airtel who & where these Judges are sitting if a customer want to meet kindly confirm date & time for meeting to knock the door. Kindly provide us e-mail id of Airtel Chairman as a govt notification every one has full right to ask any information of company but on your website no such information is available. Kindly confirm the same as I want to send my all earlier correspondence to Worthy Chairman office directly I think Honourable Worthy Chairman is the right person to listen the customer as it is clear from your mail that you all are final authority to take decision without contacting the parties where is Justice - for every judgement hearing of both parties are essential but in Airtel Appellate Authority is final No Need to listen any one before declaring judgement.

I request your goodself to look into the matter in depth again & confirm the following

1. E-mail id of Chairman
                    2. Status of my compensation amount
                    3. Who is the right person to contact except Chairman-e-mail id required.
                    4. Where is customer standing in Airtel

Matter most urgent & open your ear & eyes before customer close their ear & eyes from Bad Services of Airtel. I again request your goodself to look into the matter on top priority & take decision after going throuth/listen the voice of customer before taking/declaring any one side decision. Re-consider your decision & send my compensation amount at the earliest.

With kind regards

1329, SECTOR-7 EXTN
                    URBAN ESTATE, GURGAON
                    MOB.[protected]/[protected]

From: "Appellate.[protected]@Airtel.in" <Appellate.[protected]@Airtel.in>
                    To: Dushyant Sharma <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                    Sent: Friday, 24 October, 2008 3:11:22 PM
                    Subject: Your Airtel Mobile (#[protected])

Dear Mr. Sharma,

This has reference to your complaint dated 22 October 2008 regarding disruption in roaming facility.

Though this is unfortunate that you faced certain problems while on roaming, we would like to submit that it was purely because of some technical error. This was entirely unintentional due to the technical error beyond the humane control we can exercise in normal course.

We will not be in a position to give you compensation on account of technical errors. However, please be assured that you can access our customer care service round the clock to get personalized service from our side.

Further, we trust that one odd incident would not come in the way of our relationship built over the years. We value you as our esteemed customer and look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. You may send us an SMS on 121 or email us at [protected]@airtelindia.com and we shall make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

Aarti Handa

To [protected]@airtelindia.com, appellate.[protected]@airtel.in, n
                    cc [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Subject Fw: Your Airtel Mobile (#[protected]) [REF:[protected]]

P Please do not print this e-mail unless it is absolutely necessary P

In continuation of my earlier correspondence I am enclosing Summary of Actual Expenses incurred during my visit to Delhi-Lucknow & Delhi-Pune-Bangalore Visit, Copy of Air Ticket & Hotel Bill+ Non Bearable Cost of Business on account of Network Failuire during my visits.

You are requested to send my Demand Draft at the earliest. Matter Most serious otherwise I have no option to knock the door for justice to Honourable Court as all authorities in Airtel are still silent on this important issue.

With kind regards

1329 SECTOR-7 EXTN
                    URBAN ESTATE
                    GURGAON-122 001
                    HARYANA

From: Dushyant Sharma <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                    To: [protected]@airtelindia.com; appellate.[protected]@airtel..in; modalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in; sachin.[protected]@airtel.in; central.[protected]@airtel..in; [protected]@airtel.in; central.[protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@airtel.in
                    Sent: Thursday, 16 October, 2008 6:55:06 PM

Sent: Wednesday, 15 October, 2008 3:30:07 PM

From: Dushyant Sharma <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                    To: [protected]@airtelindia.com; appellate.[protected]@airtel.in; modalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in; sachin.[protected]@airtel.in; central.[protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@airtel.in; central.[protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@airtel.in
                    Sent: Wednesday, 15 October, 2008 3:28:16 PM
                    From: Dushyant Sharma <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                    To: [protected]@airtelindia.com; [protected]@airtelindia.com; appellate.[protected]@airtel.in; modalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in; sachin.[protected]@airtel.in; central.[protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@airtel.in; central.[protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@airtel.in
                    Sent: Wednesday, 15 October, 2008 3:26:30 PM
                    Subject: Re: Your Airtel Mobile (#[protected]) [REF:[protected]]

----- Original Message ----
                    Sent: Wednesday, 15 October, 2008 2:39:04 PM

Kind Attn : Sh Mittal Ji,

Respected Sir,

Kindly spare few seconds from your valuable time TO GO THROUGH MY EARLIER MAILS & solve the problem of customer as in your World Class Organisation no one is ready to listen the customer. Every one is asking such question which is not necessary as I got mobile no of any senior person they are pressing how you got my mobile no. This is a practice in your organisation. Kindly look into the system to improve the customer services at the earliest.

iF APOSSIBLE KINDLY MAKE A SYSTEM OR CHANNNEL, IF A CUSTOMER WANT TO INTEREACT WITH YOU DIRECTLY

Matter most serious

K.K.SHARMA

Sent: Wednesday, 15 October, 2008 2:18:48 PM

Sent: Tuesday, 14 October, 2008 2:53:20 PM

Sent: Tuesday, 14 October, 2008 10:18:59 AM

Cc: [protected]@yahoo.com
                    MIME-Version: 1.0
                    Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-[protected]-[protected]=:79731"

--0-[protected]-[protected]=:79731
                    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
                    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=0A=0A=0A=0A----- Forwarded Message ----=0AFrom: Dushyant Sharma <dushyant6=
                    [protected]@yahoo.co.in>=0ATo: [protected]@airtelindia.com=0ASent: Tuesday, 14 October, 200=
                    8 10:06:24 AM=0ASubject: Fw: Your Airtel Mobile (#[protected]) [REF:20380251=
                    4498]=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A----- Forwarded Message ----=0AFrom: Dushyant Sha=
                    rma <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>=0ATo: appellate.[protected]@airtel.in; modalofficer.=
                    [protected]@airtel.in; sachin.[protected]@airtel.in; central.[protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@air=
                    tel.in=0ACc: [protected]@yahoo.com=0ASent: Tuesday, 14 October, 2008 10:04:52 AM=
                    =0ASubject: Fw: Your Airtel Mobile (#[protected]) [REF:[protected]]=0A=0A=
                    =0APlease go through my complaint seriously & pay my compensation amount im=
                    mediately as no one in airtel is ready give e-mai id/telephone no of Sh.Bha=
                    rti Mittal Ji to book my complaint to your higher authorities as in Bharti =
                    No one is ready to give customer satisfaction. They think they are the only=
                    person who is dring the Airtel & they are only final authority.=C2=A0 Matt=
                    er most serious =0A=0AImmediate response is requested.=0A=0AK.K.SHARMA=0A98=
                    18319534=0A=0A=0A=0A----- Forwarded Message ----=0AFrom: Dushyant Sharma <d=
                    [protected]@yahoo.co.in>=0ATo: central.[protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@airtel.in=
                    =0ACc: [protected]@airtel.in=0ASent: Tuesday, 14 October, 2008 9:28:06 AM=0AS=
                    ubject: Fw: Your Airtel Mobile (#[protected]) [REF:[protected]]=0A=0A=0A=0A=
                    =C2=A0=0A----- Forwarded Message ----=0AFrom: Dushyant Sharma <dushyant6461=
                    @yahoo.co.in>=0ATo: sachin.[protected]@airtel.in=0ASent: Tuesday, 14 October, 200=
                    8 9:16:13 AM=0ASubject: Fw: Your Airtel Mobile (#[protected]) [REF:[protected]=
                    498]=0A=0A=0ANo response till date????=0AKindly give me e-mail id of Chairm=
                    an of Airtel to send the exact feedback about his world class organisation.=
                    Treat it most urgent=C2=A0 & send my compensation amount immediately=0ATha=
                    nks=0A=0A=0A=0A----- Forwarded Message ----=0AFrom: Dushyant Sharma <dushya=
                    [protected]@yahoo.co..in>=0ATo: sachin.[protected]@airtel.in=0ACc: [protected]@yahoo.com=0AS=
                    ent: Monday, 13 October, 2008 4:40:40 PM=0ASubject: Fw: Your Airtel Mobile =
                    (#[protected]) [REF:[protected]]=0A=0A=0AKind Attn Mr Sachin Vaish - 981867=
                    0896=0A=0AAs discussed, please go through the mail & remove such stone from=
                    the way of customer for betterment of organisation.=C2=A0 Also arramge to =
                    pay the ccompensation amount at the earliest=C2=A0=0A=0AThanks & Regards=0A=
                    =0AD.K.SHARMA=0A[protected]=0A=0A=0A=0A----- Forwarded Message ----=0AFrom: =
                    Dushyant Sharma <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>=0ATo: [protected]@airtelindia.com=0ACc: =
                    [protected]@yahoo.com=0ASent: Monday, 13 October, 2008 10:05:40 AM=0ASubject: Re=
                    : Your Airtel Mobile (#[protected]) [REF:[protected]]=0A=0A=0AThanks for yo=
                    r your executives and they are busy=C2=A0in=C2=A0other work & they have no =
                    time to talk with customers.=0A2.=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 This is not a first inc=
                    ident these are regular problems when I left NCR, =C2=A0 On my complaint cus=
                    tomer care=C2=A0assured me that this will not repeat in future - but after =
                    one week I am facing the same where is technical team or your assurances ??=
                    ????.=C2=A0 Where is commitment of your executives to solve the problem wit=
                    hin 1-4 hours commitment?????No commitment only come in office One Lunch & =
                    Two Punch Pcocedure there is no responsibility of any one to go through the=
                    complaint in details & give the solution to customer=0A3.=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=
                    =A0 As I mententioned in my mail I am in pune & last time I was in Lucknow =
                    in open or office block Signal problem.=C2=A0As your team confirmed that I =
                    requested to deactive national roaming - totally wrong statement.=C2=A0I ne=
                    ver requested your office to discontinue my National Roaming than who allow=
                    AIRTEL to discontinue without my consent.=0A4.=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 Send my c=
                    laim amount of Rs.10, 00, 000.00 Lac towards harrassment & business loss due =
                    to your network problem.=C2=A0 As your network is detoriating day by day an=
                    d this is common feedback only in advertisement this is good in practical N=
                    IL.=0A5.=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 In my opinion you have not gone through my mail =
                    so you are asking such question.=C2=A0 As desired, please note the followin=
                    gs :-=0A=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=0A=09* Landmark - Out of NCR- In India =0A=
                    =09* Duration of problem Regular =0A=09* Type of handsets Blackberry Nokia =
                    =0A=09* Number of signals (0, 1, 2, 3, 4) 0-1 Not able to dial or get the call =
                    =0A=09* Voice quality (Good, Average, Poor) Poor =0A=09* Area (Indoor, Outd=
                    oor, Basement, In car) Open or in office =0A=09* Wall type (Brick, Concrete=
                    )Normal=0AI day is not so far when people like me close their eyes from you=
                    r false advertisement of net work on Boards and adopt the alternate operato=
                    r without any pressure.=C2=A0 Kindly convey this message to Sh Bharti Mitta=
                    l ji to take immediate steps to solve these problem otherwise AIRTEL will b=
                    e name of PAST.=0A=C2=A0=0AKindly confirm your action plan to solve the pro=
                    blem=C2=A0 as =C2=A0no false commitment required from your customer care an=
                    d I require commitment from Sh Bharti Mittal Ji only.=C2=A0 Kindly give=C2=
                    =A0this message to your Higher Authorities to=C2=A0see the problem personal=
                    ly & do not left these things on such irresponsible executives.=C2=A0 Matte=
                    r most urgent.=C2=A0 Confirm status of my compensation amount otherwise I h=
                    ave no option to knock the door for justice to Honourable Court.=C2=A0=0A=
                    =C2=A0=0AK.K.SHARMA=0A[protected]=0A=0A=0A=0A----- Original Message ----=0AF=
                    rom: "[protected]@airtelindia.com" <[protected]@airtelindia.com>=0ATo: [protected]@yahoo.c=
                    o.in=0ASent: Sunday, 12 October, 2008 11:02:55 PM=0ASubject: Your Airtel Mo=
                    bile (#[protected]) [REF:[protected]]=0A=0A=0ADear Mr. Sharma, =0A=C2=A0=0A=
                    =C2=A0=0AThank you for contacting Airtel.=0A=C2=A0=0AThis is with reference=
                    to your email expressing concern over call drop problem on your Airtel num=
                    ber[protected].=0A=C2=A0=0AWe regret to inconvenience faced.=0A=C2=A0=0AIn a=
                    ddition to our services, one of the benefits we try very hard to offer our =
                    customers is convenience, and we have not met that standard in this case.=
                    =C2=A0 =0A=C2=A0=0AWe would request you to please provide us with the follo=
                    wing details so that we can assist you in this regard:=0A=C2=A0=0A=09* Land=
                    mark =0A=09* Duration of problem =0A=09* Type of handsets =0A=09* Number of=
                    signals (0, 1, 2, 3, 4) =0A=09* Voice quality (Good, Average, Poor) =0A=09* Ar=
                    ea (Indoor, Outdoor, Basement, In car) =0A=09* Wall type (Brick, Concrete)=
                    =0A=C2=A0=0AIt is always important for us to hear how customers react to al=
                    l aspects of our services.=C2=A0 Strong customer feedback like yours helps =
                    us continue to improve the service we provide, and we appreciate the time y=
                    ou took to write to us.=0A=C2=A0=0AIt has always been our endeavor to provi=
                    de you with the best customer service and we assure you of our sincere comm=
                    itment to meeting all your future requirements too.=0A=C2=A0=0AWe value you=
                    r association with Airtel.=0A=C2=A0=0A=C2=A0=0ARegards, =0A=C2=A0=0AAshish T=
                    iwari=0ACustomer Services=0AAirtel=0A=C2=A0=0A=C2=A0=0A=C2=A0=0A=C2=A0=0ADI=
                    SCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:=0A=C2=A0=0A=C2=A0=0AThe information in t=
                    his email is confidential and intended solely for the addressee. Access to =
                    this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying or further distribu=
                    tion beyond the original addressee is not intended, and may be unlawful. Th=
                    e opinions expressed are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflec=
                    t those of BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED. The e-mail has been successfully scanned =
                    for presence of virus. It is recommended to scan the attachment before laun=
                    ching.=0A=C2=A0=0A=C2=A0---- Original Message ----=0A=0A=0ADear Sir, =0A=0AI=
                    ir eyes.?Due to failure of my mobile network I lost?my big=0Abusiness deal =
                    today & heavy financial loss.?Look into the matter on top=0Apriority & pay =
                    Rs.10, 00, 000.00 as compensation immediately.=0A=0AIMMEDIATE RESPONSE REQUES=
                    TED.=0A=0AThanks & Regards=0A=0A?K.K..SHARMA=0A[protected]=0A=0A=0AFrom: 121=
                    @airtelindia.com [mailto:[protected]@airtelindia.com]=0ASent: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 20:3=
                    1=0ATo: [protected]@omaxauto.com=0ASubject: Your Airtel Mobile (#[protected]) [REF:2=
                    [protected]]=0A=0A=0ADear Mr. Sharma, =0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0AThank you for contac=
                    sfully scanned for presence of virus. It is=0Arecommended to scan the attac=
                    hment before launching.=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A---- Original Message =
                    ----=0A=0A=0ADear Sir/Madam, =0AI though it can be tracked thru complaint nu=
                    mber.=0AMy mobile number is[protected]=0AThanks for your prompt response, =
                    KK Sharma=0A=0A***=0A-----Original Message-----=0AFrom: [protected]@airtelindia.com=
                    [mailto:[protected]@airtelindia.com]=0ASent: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 1:26=0ATo: K K Sharm=
                    a=0ASubject: Request for your mobile# - Compensation=0A=0A=0A=0ADear Custom=
                    =0A=0A=0A=0A=0AHelp yourself with ease. Wherever you are.=0A=0ANow view and=
                    pay your bills online at www..airtel.in=0A=0AClick here to register yoursel=
                    f.=0A=0Ahttp://www.airtel.in=0AThis e-mail and any files transmitted with i=
                    t are for the sole use of the=0Aintended recipient(s) and may contain confi=
                    dential and privileged=0Ainformation. If you are not the intended recipient=, please contact the=0Asender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and th=
                    e original message. Any=0Aunauthorized review, use, disclosure, disseminatio=
                    [protected][protected][protected]=0A=0A=0ADisclaimer:=0A=
                    =0AThis message is for the designated recipient only and may contain=0Apriv=
                    ileged, proprietary, confidential=0Aor otherwise private information.If you h=
                    ave received it in error, please=0Adelete the original after=0Anotifying us =
                    immediately at [protected]@omaxauto.com.=0A=0AThank you.=0A=0AOMAX AUTOS LTD.=0APle=
                    ase visit us at: www.omaxauto..com=0A=0AThis e-mail and any files transmitt=
                    [protected]----|=0A|[protected]------ |=0A| |=0A|Disclaim=
                    er: |=0A| |=0A|This message is for the designated recipient only and may co=
                    ntain |=0A|privileged, proprietary, confidential |=0A|or otherwise private in=
                    formation.If you have received it in error, please |=0A|delete the original =
                    after |=0A|notifying us immediately at [protected]@omaxauto.com. |=0A| |=0A|Thank y=
                    ou. |=0A| |=0A|OMAX AUTOS LTD. |=0A|Please visit us at: www..omaxauto.com |=
                    =0A| |=0A|[protected][protected][protected]-----=
                    [protected]|=0A=0A=0A=0A=0AAdd more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invi=
                    te them now..=0A=0AThis e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the=
                    sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and pri=
                    vileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact =
                    the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message.=
                    Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printi=
                    ng or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail =
                    is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that=
                    Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collect=
                    ively "Bharti Airtel Limited"), are unable to exercise control or ensure or =
                    guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in=
                    e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in =
                    this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of th=
                    e message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly w=
                    ith due
                    d more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.=0A____________=
                    ____________________=0AAdd more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite=
                    them now.=0A________________________________=0AConnect with friends all ov=
                    er the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.=0A=0A=0A Add more friends to=
                    your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/
                    --0-[protected]-[protected]=:79731
                    Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
                    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><style type=3D"text/css"><!-- DIV {margin:0px;} --></style></he=
                    ad><body><div style=3D"font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size=
                    :12pt"><DIV><BR></DIV>=0A<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: verdan=
                    a, helvetica, sans-serif"><BR>=0A<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY=
                    : times new roman, new york, times, serif">----- Forwarded Message ----<BR>=
                    From: Dushyant Sharma &lt;[protected]@yahoo.co.in&gt;<BR>To: [protected]@airtelind=
                    ia.com<BR>Sent: Tuesday, 14 October, 2008 10:06:24 AM<BR>Subject: Fw: Your =
                    Airtel Mobile (#[protected]) [REF:[protected]]<BR><BR>=0A<DIV style=3D"FONT=
                    -SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: verdana, helvetica, sans-serif">=0A<DIV><BR></DIV=
                    >=0A<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: verdana, helvetica, sans-se=
                    rif"><BR>=0A<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, ne=
                    w york, times, serif">----- Forwarded Message ----<BR>From: Dushyant Sharma=
                    &lt;[protected]@yahoo.co.in&gt;<BR>To: appellate.[protected]@airtel.in; modaloffi=
                    cer.[protected]@airtel.in; sachin.[protected]@airtel.in; central.[protected]@airtel.in; ombudsman=
                    @airtel.in<BR>Cc: [protected]@yahoo.com<BR>Sent: Tuesday, 14 October, 2008 10:04=
                    :52 AM<BR>Subject: Fw: Your Airtel Mobile (#[protected]) [REF:[protected]]<=
                    BR><BR>=0A<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: verdana, helvetica, s=
                    ans-serif">=0A<DIV>Please go through my complaint seriously &amp; pay my co=
                    mpensation amount immediately as no one in airtel is ready give e-mai id/te=
                    lephone no of Sh.Bharti Mittal Ji to book my complaint to your higher autho=
                    rities as in Bharti No one is ready to give customer satisfaction. They thi=
                    nk they are the only person who is dring the Airtel &amp; they are only fin=
                    al authority.&nbsp; Matter most serious </DIV>=0A<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>=0A<DIV>I=
                    mmediate response is requested.</DIV>=0A<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>=0A<DIV>K.K.SHARMA=
                    </DIV>=0A<DIV>[protected]<BR></DIV>=0A<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FA=
                    MILY: verdana, helvetica, sans-serif"><BR>=0A<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt;=
                    FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif">----- Forwarded Mess=
                    age ----<BR>From: Dushyant Sharma &lt;[protected]@yahoo.co.in&gt;<BR>To: c=
                    entral.[protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@airtel.in<BR>Cc: [protected]@airtel.in<BR>Sen=
                    t: Tuesday, 14 October, 2008 9:28:06 AM<BR>Subject: Fw: Your Airtel Mobile =
                    (#[protected]) [REF:[protected]]<BR><BR>=0A<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; F=
                    ONT-FAMILY: verdana, helvetica, sans-serif">=0A<P><BR>&nbsp;</P>=0A<DIV sty=
                    le=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: verdana, helvetica, sans-serif">=0A<DIV=
                    style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, s=
                    erif">----- Forwarded Message ----<BR>From: Dushyant Sharma &lt;dushyant646=
                    [protected]@yahoo.co.in&gt;<BR>To: sachin.[protected]@airtel.in<BR>Sent: Tuesday, 14 Octobe=
                    r, 2008 9:16:13 AM<BR>Subject: Fw: Your Airtel Mobile (#[protected]) [REF:20=
                    [protected]]<BR><BR>=0A<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: verdana, =
                    helvetica, sans-serif">=0A<DIV>No response till date????</DIV>=0A<DIV>Kindl=
                    y give me e-mail id of Chairman of Airtel to send the exact feedback about =
                    his world class organisation. Treat it most urgent&nbsp; &amp; send my comp=
                    ensation amount immediately</DIV>=0A<DIV>Thanks<BR></DIV>=0A<DIV style=3D"F=
                    ONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: verdana, helvetica, sans-serif"><BR>=0A<DIV st=
                    yle=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, seri=
                    f">----- Forwarded Message ----<BR>From: Dushyant Sharma &lt;[protected]@y=
                    ahoo.co..in&gt;<BR>To: sachin.[protected]@airtel.in<BR>Cc: [protected]@yahoo.com<BR>Sen=
                    t: Monday, 13 October, 2008 4:40:40 PM<BR>Subject: Fw: Your Airtel Mobile (=
                    #[protected]) [REF:[protected]]<BR><BR>=0A<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FO=
                    NT-FAMILY: verdana, helvetica, sans-serif">=0A<DIV><STRONG><U>Kind Attn Mr =
                    Sachin Vaish - [protected]</U></STRONG></DIV>=0A<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>=0A<DIV>As =
                    discussed, please go through the mail &amp; remove such stone from the way =
                    of customer for betterment of organisation.&nbsp; Also arramge to pay the c=
                    compensation amount at the earliest&nbsp;</DIV>=0A<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>=0A<DIV>=
                    Thanks &amp; Regards</DIV>=0A<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>=0A<DIV>D.K.SHARMA</DIV>=0A<D=
                    IV>[protected]<BR></DIV>=0A<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: verda=
                    na, helvetica, sans-serif"><BR>=0A<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMIL=
                    Y: times new roman, new york, times, serif">----- Forwarded Message ----<BR=
                    >From: Dushyant Sharma &lt;[protected]@yahoo.co.in&gt;<BR>To: [protected]@airtelin=
                    dia.com<BR>Cc: [protected]@yahoo.com<BR>Sent: Monday, 13 October, 2008 10:05:40 =
                    AM<BR>Subject: Re: Your Airtel Mobile (#[protected]) [REF:[protected]]<BR><=
                    BR>=0A<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: tahoma, new york, times, =
                    serif">=0A<P><FONT face=3D"verdana, helvetica, sans-serif" size=3D3>Thanks =
                    for your prompt reply.&nbsp; My comments are as under :-</FONT></P>=0A<P><F=
                    ONT face=3D"verdana, helvetica, sans-serif" size=3D3>1.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I=
                    n your well reputed organisation there is no meaning of&nbsp; Customer Care=
                    such as 121 or 198 maximum time these numbers are No Reply or the exceutiv=
                    es are working as per thier convenience as it is clear from my earlier mail=
                    - all&nbsp;telephone lines of Floor Managers/Managers are always busy as pe=
                    r your executives and they are busy&nbsp;in&nbsp;other work &amp; they have=
                    no time to talk with customers.</FONT></P>=0A<P><FONT face=3D"verdana, hel=
                    vetica, sans-serif" size=3D3>2.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; This is not a first incid=
                    ent these are regular problems when I left NCR, &nbsp; On my complaint custo=
                    mer care&nbsp;assured me that this will not repeat in future - but after on=
                    e week I am facing the same where is technical team or your assurances ????=
                    ??..&nbsp; Where is commitment of your executives to solve the problem withi=
                    n 1-4 hours commitment?????No commitment only come in office One Lunch &amp=
                    ; Two Punch Pcocedure there is no responsibility of any one to go through t=
                    he complaint in details &amp; give the solution to customer</FONT></P>=0A<P=
                    ><FONT face=3D"verdana, helvetica, sans-serif" size=3D3>3.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
                    ; As I mententioned in my mail I am in pune &amp; last time I was in Luckno=
                    w in open or office block Signal problem.&nbsp;As your team confirmed that =
                    I requested to deactive national roaming - totally wrong statement.&nbsp;I =
                    never requested your office to discontinue my National Roaming than who all=
                    ow AIRTEL to discontinue without my consent.</FONT></P>=0A<P><FONT face=3D"=
                    verdana, helvetica, sans-serif" size=3D3>4.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Send my claim=
                    amount of Rs.10, 00, 000.00 Lac towards harrassment &amp; business loss due =
                    to your network problem.&nbsp; As your network is detoriating day by day an=
                    d this is common feedback only in advertisement this is good in practical N=
                    IL.</FONT></P>=0A<P><FONT face=3D"verdana, helvetica, sans-serif" size=3D3>=
                    5.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; In my opinion you have not gone through my mail so you=
                    are asking such question.&nbsp; As desired, please note the followings :-<=
                    /FONT></P>=0A<P><FONT face=3D"verdana, helvetica, sans-serif" size=3D3>&nbs=
                    etica, sans-serif"><FONT size=3D3><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMI=
                    LY: 'Century Gothic'">Type of handsets</SPAN> Blackberry Nokia</FONT></FONT=
                    > =0A<LI class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 12pt"=
                    ><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century Gothic'"><FONT face=
                    =3D"verdana, helvetica, sans-serif" size=3D3>Number of signals (0, 1, 2, 3, 4) =
                    0-1 Not able to dial or get the call</FONT></SPAN> =0A<LI class=3DMsoNormal=
                    s=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 12pt"><SPAN style=
                    =3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century Gothic'"><FONT face=3D"verdana, =
                    helvetica, sans-serif" size=3D3>Wall type (Brick, Concrete)Normal</FONT></S=
                    PAN></LI></UL>=0A<P><FONT face=3D"verdana, helvetica, sans-serif" size=3D3>=
                    I day is not so far when people like me close their eyes from your false ad=
                    vertisement of net work on Boards and adopt the alternate operator without =
                    any pressure.&nbsp; Kindly convey this message to Sh Bharti Mittal ji to ta=
                    ke immediate steps to solve these problem otherwise AIRTEL will be name of =
                    PAST.</FONT></P>=0A<P><FONT face=3D"verdana, helvetica, sans-serif" size=3D=
                    3></FONT>&nbsp;</P>=0A<P><FONT face=3D"verdana, helvetica, sans-serif" size=
                    =3D3>Kindly confirm your action plan to solve the problem&nbsp; as &nbsp;no=
                    false commitment required from your customer care and I require commitment=
                    from Sh Bharti Mittal Ji only.&nbsp; Kindly give&nbsp;this message to your=
                    Higher Authorities to&nbsp;see the problem personally &amp; do not left th=
                    ese things on such irresponsible executives.&nbsp; Matter most urgent.&nbsp=
                    ; Confirm status of my compensation amount otherwise I have no option to kn=
                    ock the door for justice to Honourable Court.&nbsp;</FONT></P>=0A<P><FONT f=
                    ace=3D"verdana, helvetica, sans-serif" size=3D3>&nbsp;</FONT></P>=0A<P><FON=
                    T face=3D"verdana, helvetica, sans-serif" size=3D3>K.K.SHARMA<BR>[protected]=
                    </FONT></P>=0A<DIV><BR></DIV>=0A<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY:=
                    tahoma, new york, times, serif"><BR>=0A<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT=
                    -FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif">----- Original Message --=
                    --<BR>From: "[protected]@airtelindia.com" &lt;[protected]@airtelindia.com&gt;<BR>To: dushya=
                    [protected]@yahoo.co.in<BR>Sent: Sunday, 12 October, 2008 11:02:55 PM<BR>Subject=
                    : Your Airtel Mobile (#[protected]) [REF:[protected]]<BR><BR>=0A<P class=3D=
                    for contacting Airtel.</SPAN></P>=0A<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0=
                    in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century Gothic'">=
                    &nbsp;</SPAN></P>=0A<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPA=
                    N style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century Gothic'">This is with ref=
                    erence to your email expressing concern over call drop problem on your Airt=
                    el number</SPAN><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3> </FONT><B><SPAN st=
                    nconvenience faced.</SPAN></P>=0A<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in =
                    0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 12pt"><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'C=
                    entury Gothic'">&nbsp;</SPAN></P>=0A<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0=
                    in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 12pt"><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:=
                    'Century Gothic'">In addition to our services, one of the benefits we try =
                    very hard to offer our customers is convenience, and we have not met that s=
                    tandard in this case.<SPAN>&nbsp; </SPAN></SPAN></P>=0A<P class=3DMsoNormal=
                    style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 12pt"><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE:=
                    10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century Gothic'">&nbsp;</SPAN></P>=0A<P class=3DMsoNor=
                    mal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 12pt"><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SI=
                    ZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century Gothic'">We would request you to please pro=
                    vide us with the following details so that we can assist you in this regard=
                    :</SPAN></P>=0A<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIG=
                    HT: 12pt"><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century Gothic'">&n=
                    bsp;</SPAN></P>=0A<UL style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 0in" type=3Ddisc>=0A<LI class=3D=
                    MsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:56:40
                    dear sir,

i hav been using airtel pre-paid lifetime connection since last 3years.but from may 9th onwards i coudn't sent messages to one particular ISD no.even if i had more balance money in this account.when i contacted customer care service, they told me its not the problem of this service, its because of your recipients service.but at the same time i sent messages from other mobile services.also the customer care personnels offerd me a time limit(untill june 6th) to solve this problem.the complaint no is:[protected].yesterday(june 7th) i sent message to the same no., then i got this report :"message sending barred".
                    Airtel is one of the worst service, it seems like AIRTEL has won customes first in start of few year of service and now degrading its quality in all terms. Today if you ask in market place everyone will say AIRTEL network ok even if the same person is facing the problem in same network. According to survey in the past call drop rate from airtel to any other network was maximum when compared to other mobile operators. These people are clearly cheating.

So many times AIRTEL called me for my mobile network complaint, then network goes fine for another few hour, then again the same problem, and whenever this problem happens it runs for months

If situation will be same two down the line airtel will be one of the worst mobile operator in market.

[protected]@gmail.com
                    i am disagree with you . your servise is not to good . becose you do have knowadege of your offer . you are liyer
                    AIRTEL is worst ever company I have come across in terms of cutomer care.Neithe the Nodal officer nor the Appellate Officer picks up the phoe numbers provided. Even the response provided over email is unsatisfactory..When raised the issue again, the appellate officer copy pastes the answer provided by the earlier appellate. Request some from the Management team to look into my problems.