Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8009)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel Digital TV — Inferior Set Top Box and picture quality

Ritesh Agarwal
I had bought Airtel Digital TV connection on 16th Dec 2008 paying Rs.3500. On 18th of Dec 2008 the Set top Box stopped working...
Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

Complainant6580544
On 13/12/08 received call from 0091 [protected] regarding my request for 2 additional SIM card activation at 5.55 pm ist.I regret to inform that the gentleman on this mobile phone was downright rude and misbehaved beyond limits .He could not care less for the organisation he serves. How a renowned company such as AIRTEL INDIA can keep him on their roles. On further requesting he REFUSED to disclose his name. I have now left my complaint with AIRTEL customer complain with CHARU AT 2.30PM ON 16/12/08 AND HOPE SOMEONE WILL REDRESS IT BEFORE THIS GENTLEMAN AGAIN MISBEHAVES
!!!pls solve my problem...
my mob no. is [protected]...

Airtel — please block my Airtel Sim Card

Sandeep N. Kaduskar
    i lost my phone dt: 17.12.2008
    so pls block my sim card it urgent as soon as possible
    Phone No.[protected]
    Complaint comments  Comments  (23)

Bhati Airtel Mobile Connaction At Jammu & Kashmir — Request for withdrown the connaction is not processed

Navin Chaturvedi
    I am having this connection when I was based at Jammu & Kashmir state.
    Details of connection are given under.
    Complaint comments  Comments  (17)

Complainant4055668
    i brought a airtel post paid connection in last months, ur exe come in office and told that this is corporate connection

plan name : jackpot 249 corp plans

plan details:
    * airtel to mobile =30 p
    * airtel to airtel =30 p
    * airtel to landline =50p

CUG = 10 p

350 mints free locals to any networks

i hv paid first bill before two days more than Rs.6oo=oo

still i m not getting the benifits of CUG, i hv complaints a lots of time to ur sales exe and in ur custome care, but nobody respond me, ur exe said i hd activate ur cug but i m not got the benifts last month, i m working in Bharti Axa Life Insurance company Ltd.
    I will take leagal action against ur exe and airtel ...

Name o[censored]r exe: Surendra
    Mobile no;

My mobile no : [protected] (CUG not activate)

Thanks.

Jay prakash Kushwaha
    Bharti Axa Life Insurance Company LTD
    Vasant Lok Comercial complex
    Vasant Vihar 04
    Delhi

Mobile no: [protected]
    i hav airtel no. [protected] in CUG plan with postpaid. In Ukai Power Station Employees . i hav not operated since last 4 months. i want to operate now these number. plz start my number as early as possible. i agree to pay all the dues.

Complainant9716799
      hi i am Aman my # is [protected] i have been charged for VAS which i have never done so please take off the extra charges like last month this is the second time it has happened cosequtevly i have registere for DNC still i recive promotinal messeges from Airtel

Airtel Postpaid Connection — Extra Charges

On 2/7/09 i got so many sms of downloading games from some site... i call to customer care.. a girl replied me " sir ! it may be some system error, u will be not charge for it..." .Now i got bill of last month and i get charged Rs. 1627 for downloading games... i again call to customer care...now they are saying "these charges are ok, there was no system problem, u have downloaded the games and you have to pay this amount of Rs.1627 along the other charges of the month."
      Now at this stage i feel cheated .. i have no clue what to do... my one friend suggested to log complain in consumer forum... so i did... Plz help me...

Airtel Postpaid — Charging me of downloading Games

On 30th dec 2009 I got a message from Airtel that you have been charged Rs.99 for downloading game,whereas i haven't downloaded any game. I called the customer care frequently about that ,but they are telling me that we can't do anything and telling me that you have clicked anywhere and the game has downloaded. I am telling them that i haven't clicked any of the thing and I don't have a need of game then why should i download the game.
      Plz. Check for this as early as possible.

Airtel — sim lock code

Complainant4728944
        Hi my sim is locked becuase of three attempts of wrong pin and now i have been prompted for the PUK. Kindly let me know the...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Airtel Postpaid — bill summary

ravi
        [protected] this is my number. please sent me all incoming outgiong calls of december & november 2008 of my e mail address....
        Complaint comments  Comments  (70)

Airtel — Zero Rental Mobile Ofice Not Activated

dayle
        I placed a request around Dec to activate the 0 rental mobile office plan. They activated the wrong plan.
        On the 9th...

Sushil Dhiver
        My Name is Sushil Dhiver. i m a prepaid customer of Airtel..
        this past sunday i.e. on 14 Dec 08, airtel deducted Rs 430 from my account.. i got 4 messages from Airtel sayin thank u for activating hello tunes for 2 yrs.. n they also changed my hello tune.. i had not requested for any subscription as such..
        and since then i've been calling them..
        i called them up on sunday n they said i'll get my money by monday. n when i didnt get my money on monday i called em up again, they said since it was a sunday i didnt get my money back, they said i'll get it within 48 hrs. i.e wednesday..
        i called em up on wednesday regarding the status, i spoke to their seniors, n they said it was in process n i'll get it within 4 hrs. i had called em up at 2 in the afternoon n in the evening at about 8 when i checked my balance, the amount wasnt credited..
        i called up the customer care again, spoke to their senior again n he told me that no action had been taken n i'll get the money after 48 hrs.
        this means the other two seniors that i spoke to in the afternoon were lying..
        is this the way to talk to customers??
        these people are lying all the time..
        i've been calling them n begging for my own money..
        please do something.. cancel their licence..
        Rs 430 is not a small amount..
        if it were 10 or 20 i wouldnt have called those fools again but Rs. 430 is no small amount..
        or give me TRAI's email address..
        their service is really bad n i m really fed up of them...
        HELLO SIR, MY NAME IS ARUN KUMAR AND MY NO IS-[protected] PREPAID
        MERA MOBILE GPRS CONECT THA, PAR BINA PUSHE MERA MOBILE DISCONECT KAR DIYA GAYA, BAHUT PHONE KARNE PAR MERA MOBILE MEI GPRS CHALU HUWA PAR BINA DOWNLOAD KE SIRF INTERNET KHOLNE PAR HI BAHUT PAISH KAT GAYA, ISKE LIYE MAINE BAHUT PHONE KIYA, PAR KOI SUNWAI NAHI HUWA, PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTEND MY PROBLEM, AND SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

THANKS ARUN KUMAR

Saurabh
          The airtel has activated the missed call alert service as their own. They said, the one month is for free and afterward you will charge Rs.15 p.m. I send the message several time to deactivate the service, what i recieved the message is "success", but still the service is not being deactivated and i am being charged for the service last from 5 months. Even i talk to customer care, but they said that we cannot deactivate it from here, u need to send the sms for that. plz help me how to deactivate the service.
          AIRTEL missedcall alert To deactivate dial : #62# and press call button.

Airtel Retailer — not receiving balance transfer to customer

nataverlal
            dear sir, i m retailer since last 5 year, i was gatting regular balance for transfer from distributor.but since last two week...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (62)

sanjay vasant karkare
            visited your vileparle east gallary to understand why my earlier request to get payment from my card directly didnt activated. i was told my card provider bank declined request but nobody could tell me reason for declining . i was told to fill form again & this time i gave citibank card xerox as asked by them . today on 17th dec 2008 i recd a call from airtel asking me to pay money in spite i completed formality to pay thro credit card.today itself i visited same gallary at vileparle east market. i enquired again for reason but your staff at that gallary is highly incompetent & worst is they repeat what i say but offer no solution. the store mngr miss kajal is totally unfit for job . iwhen i didnt get convincing answer from miss sabina, she called her & she was worst .when i told them to cancel my fnumber, instead of pacifying me kajal was too fast to do that.if you haqve such untrained staff who is too fast to loose customer only god can save you.
            i am sure if Mr. Sunil Mittal will know this incident he will take corrective measures to stop this .
            i was always paying thro std instuction to pay thro card but after expiry when i recd new card i went to revalidate my instruction & did exactly what your staff asked me to do .where is my mistake? my payment record with all bank is clean & impressive .then i must know from you eactly what reason bank has given for declinig my request?
            hope you will take corrective action & rep[ly to my mail. my email add is [protected]@hotmail.com & my mo no is [protected]
            regards
            sanjay karkare

Airtellindia — mobile no 9829283817 not closed

Complainant8645640
              my name is sanjay shah r/o of 191 chanakyapuri sec.4 hiranmagri udaipur rajasthan my other no is[protected], [protected] i...

abhijit choudhary
              Respected sir,

i abhijet choudhary useing no.[protected] want to know my bill detail of the month of November ...so it would be my kind request i[censored] can mail me the bill details which would include the folling things :

outgoing calls
              incomeing calls
              national messeages
              local messages

My cell number has been disconnected for two month ago, as i have already submitted all charges & all legal document towards my cell number -[protected], pl.connect my cell nu.ASAP.

thanks& regards

praveen

Complainant6484739
                Tower signal problem in our area (kanyakumari District-Tower Name -peruvilai) Near Nagercoil.For the past One months we are not getting the signal properly lot of problems because of signal.I have already make a compliant to airtel customer care but they are not responeding properly.for the past one year we are using the same tower. but for 30 days only this problem arises.so please make this compliant as serious issue.

Aravind.S

airtel tower or signal — signal problem

Dear Sir /Madam,

Regret to inform you that inspite of being a established communication line, there is no signal or tower in the entire MS Palya, Laxmipura Main Road.. It is really a hectic to reach a person over there at any time.

Every second the tower or signal fluctuates and there is no signal at all in total... We need to wait until we cross that area for communication.

Due to this most of the users a preferring a change in connection and opt to go for vodafone or spice or reliance.

It would be better if you fix a tower line in that location and the frequency will be better and you can retain your valuable users.

Looking forward for a early action in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,
                Uma

jigar mehta
                  This is regarding your mobile office service i just purched a prepaid connection (no:-[protected])for only internet purpose this is the first exprience with airtel services.
                  1) Mobile office activated on 11th dec 08 and same want to disconnect on 13th dec 08 due i will be not in coverage for 2days.
                  2) for same i had sent msg on 55696 as "UNMO" and it was not working as i spent 21/-rs for same
                  3)your call center staff verifing all details but after hering my problem either giving wrong information which is not working or they are cutting line
                  4) one of your call centre staff (Ms Shalini) talk nicely and given me conformation that she will sent e mail to the concern department and this service will get deactivated with in 48Hrs and she will requst for non cutting charges of same from my balance
                  5) today is 17th dec 08 still service is continue and cutting of my balance is also continue

so would like to request to discontinue the service and adjust my balance at earlyest so my first exprience would be nice and i can consider your service as customer oriented and if possible pls provide me any area mgr of gujarat or any customer relastion officer no so i can contect them for further any complain

thanking you
                  jigar mehta
                  we want airtel directory details like BSNL

Airtel Prepaid Connection — Closed service

Dear Concerned
                  I got prepaid connection of Airtel some weeks back and the number given to me was [protected] but it was closed first saying that identity proof is not sufficient and then it is opened after giving them the identity and now again closed. The shop keeper is saying that it is not his fault but of the Airtel
                  Kindly let me know about it why it was closed. I doubt that I was given wrong number.

Puneet
                  i want to know about [protected] this number
                  i am very angry with this job alert service plz unsub this service right now

Vipul Jain
                    In todays era if anyone can show as to how to turn off a customer by customer service, I believe Airtel would be no 1.

For even a small problem, you need to call the pune center several times, give the same story at least to 200 different people...& in the end the Customer support officer will say...Sir I am sorry, but I cannot help you

God, If by chance you purchase the package & want to call call center for some Issue then I ld suggest that you forget the remaining money you have in package as most likely chances are that you ll end up spending the same ammount of money calling up call center.
                    Since Last four i'm calling toll free number to register complaint but after dialling when time come to talk to a customer excecutive has wait for long but does'nt come its really patheic its almost five days i spending a lot of time to call custromer service, my complaint is my digtial is not working feel the aligment has gone wrong that help i'm calling saying that we r the valuable customer doesn't mean we valued need resolution same on urgent basis

I work in a company called Vodafone and do understand matters send through this media works really well and hence I am writing to you. Hope someone will read the mail and take some action.

I went to this Store in Patna (Aditya Vision) to buy a Airtel Digital TV ([protected]) on 24th October with my family on eve of Dhantaras. The Airtel representative explained me about the available subscription packages and I choosed one he explained to me Economy = Value + 35 channels. As per him the annual charge for the same subscription was Rs. 2000/- and I would have to pay for anything extra that I want. But little did I know I am committing a crime that I will have to pay my peace with. Thereafter started my wooes and ironies with Airtel.

I was asked to call a tollfree number to get the set installed. Same night I called up the tollfree number and they told me that they will send someone to install the set. Next day two persons from Airtel visited my home and installed the set. But due to some problem they couldn't install it properly and went back promising to visit next day again. Before leaving they gave me the shock of my life. They told me that the 2000/- that I have paid is only for the default 65 channels which didn't include my favorite channels Zee, Star Plus, Sahara One, Imagine, Aaj Tak, Zee News, O TV, ETV Oriya, Movie Channels & iNet. When I told them that I was told by the distributor that I will be getting these facilities, they told me that the same distributor has sold several sets promising false commitments to Customers. I got in touch with Airtel peoples and explained how I was cheated and requested them either to take back the handset or compensate me by giving the channels I was promised to. Local airtel officials promised me that they will look into the matter. Though more than 80 days has passed since then nothing has been done till now.

Infact, I am getting a no signal message which has been taken by deaf ears by local airtel peoples.

On 25th when the Airtel staffs left my home after installing my set, asked me to call tollfree number to recharge the voucher as the system was not working in my set top box. I called up Tollfree and recharged my account as per the instruction i received from them. But local Airtel people are saying that my account has not been recharged. Now I have simply a set top box which is simply consuming space in my home without serving any purpose thereof.

I had a lot of faith on Airtel Digital TV seeing all those ads and also after using the Airtel Connection I have been using from Airtel since last two years. Infact, even after starting of Vodafone Service in Bihar, I haven't disconnected the Corporate Connection of Airtel. Hope someone will read this mail and try atleast to resolve my wooes.

Also if someone is listening, would like to understand the escalation matrix for logging a call for any issues.
                    Airtel Digital TV offer with Samsung is a complete farce. I bought a Samsung LCD in Bangalore and got the Airtel Digital TV installed. The offer says 5 months free. But in 15 days it stops working. The Airtel customer care people are completely dumb. They are of no help at all. Its been 5 days I have been waiting for them to resume services. The wait is still on. Airtel Digital TV is pathetic, don't believe this offer. Also they have no contact number in Bangalore to get this problem resolved. You are better without it. Do not take this offer and instead get a discount from the dealer.
                    Die Airtel!!
                    I dont no how this happened to you !
                    I am from orissa ! and i have no complaints from them !

in fact, i am happy with thaem, when compaired to other DTH players !
                    iwhat i think now, is the place where you live is Patna.
                    I was born in bihar, so i know how everything works there !

write to the airtel authorities at national level.

if this doesnt work, consumer court will sort it out all !
                    AIRTEL DIGITAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER CAME ACROSS

USELESS ..NOT ABLE TO REACT TO CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS.
                    I paid the bill before the due date(19/06/09) for two numbers 96111****0 and 961112*** through Mcheck. For that i got a receipt also.

But again 22nd Airtel deducted money from my Credit card, for that no receipt or no infrmation.

Is it not stealing?..what i have to say for this

Pradeep
                    I have just purchased an activation kit of airtel digital tv i want the installation in Punjab. before buying the same i have communicated with customer care on 12150 they have told me that sir you have to purchase the activation card worth 1750/- and we will arrange the installation in Punjab the mistake. i purchased the card at the time of scheduling the installation the customer care executive told me that this is a tare 3 area and they cannot help me out regarding the installation i have to go out and search for the local dealer and have to schedule the installation and they simply say that they cannot do anything. I have talked to the store manager even he said that he] cannot do anything. I myself have to search the dealer. They told me that to search for the dealer i have to send a sms and the list of dealers will come to my mobile. i marked the sms DEALER area pin but nothing happens for 1 hour. i again called up the customer care again repeating the same story to a new person. i told him to transfer the call to the previous, he told sorry sir i cannot transfer the call to anybody, i told him let me talk to the floor manager he told me that no. again the call disconnected. Again i called up same story to a new person but nothing happen. But he transferred the call to floor manager but same answer " Sorry sir But i cannot help you out". i told him " leave it let me know how i can get my money back which i have spent for purchasing the activation kit" he told me that the moony is not refundale. I am so frustrated with the type of service they are providing. they are smply making fool of os. i have vested three hours on phone with customer care without any conclusion. And interesting thing is they are not providing me any escalation matrix even it is not there on the website of airtel. If Mr. Puneet Garg, General Manager, IPTV, Bharti Airtel is listening. i Request him to help the helpless customer out. Now i cannot do anything i have purchased the activation card of 1750/- they cannot help me regarding the installation and they cannot get my money back.

Ritesh Bhardwaj
                    Airtel customer support team is full o[censored]seless they can harass you if you don't pay your bill within due date..they don't care whether who you are and what are you doing currently..they can make non stop calls till the payment is not done..I think Mr.Mittal has earned enough money now he is interested in big deals only.

Complainant4603928
                      To, 11.12.2008
                      The Bharti Airtel Ltd.,
                      6-3-1192/1
                      Begumpet. Hyd.

Sub: Internet connection.

Dear Sirs,

This is to inform you that we had booked internet connection through your
                      Marketing Executive Mr. M.M. Abuzar ( Mobile No. [protected] ) on 12.11.2008.
                      Under 07-08/BAL/HYD/RF NO. cash receipt no. 32838 Dt. 12.11.2008.for Rs. 500/=
                      Ref SAF/DAF NO. 149817 DD. 12.11.2008.

Your installation personell visited our office on 15.11.2008 and informed that they were unable to provide connection due to non availability of DP..

The above details we informed to your office on phone[protected] and spoken
                      With your Raju on 17.11.2008 at 07.43 PM ( complaint no.[protected] and again
                      On 21.11.2008 and we also informed to your Marketing executive Mr. M.M. Abuzar.

Sorry to inform you that our paid installation charges of Rs. 500/= has not yet returned. Pls return urgently.

SYED KHASIM
                      For Jawahar and Company
                      10-2-289/120/6, IInd Floor,
                      P.S.Nagar, Vijaya Nagar Colony,
                      Hyderabad-500057.
                      Mob. [protected] and [protected]

Airtel Broadband — Unable to provide connection

I have applied for airtel broadband connection on 19 th nov 2009.The agent told us that he will providing the connection within 10 days and asked for an amount of 3400 for the connection .But the sad situation is even after almost 2 months there is no response from either the agent or airtel. I registered a complaint with airtel and they gave us a complaint no.26993490,after that there is no response from them.
                      hi sir,

last month ie., feb 15 only i changed Rs.250 plan ... but i got online job right now ... so that right now i need to change the plan with

512 kbps, unlimited downloads (Rs. 1099) plan... but in the customer care centre, they told that i changed my plan in the last 15 days only..

so they asked me to send a request for this mail address...

so pls sir/madam... its very urgent for me to change the 1099 rupees plan... so pls do the needful as soon as possible ...

regards
                      k.raj m.c.a

landline[protected]

Bharti Airtel — NON INSTALLATION OF BROADBAND

I have applied for a broadband connection on[protected] in the morning and made payment also. I was promised by the company executive Mr Naveen Tiwari that the installation will be done on the same day, but could not. When I contact him in this regard he keep on promising every time that it would be done in an hour or some other. Finally on saturday evening he again promised to install in the Sunday morning but did not and not even picking up his mobile phone. This is an act of cheating with the customer which company and its executive are doing.

Prem Kanayalal Sonparp
                        I got Airtel Prepaid connection from an authorised vendor in Pune. From day one I am unable to receive SMS from overseas, and I lodged my complaint with Customer care 121 and sent an email to [protected]@airtelindia.com on 4th December. UNtil now my problem has not been solved and I have had no response to my email. Everyday I have been calling 121, and the staff there tell me that the problem will be solved within 24 hours. I and my contacts have been put to unnecessary expense, and in all fairness Airtel should compensate.
                        my sim is regect place give me contact

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                          Livpure
                          no refund after subscription order cancellation
                          (17 minutes ago)
                          Suv Solutions
                          Work from home fraud
                          (43 minutes ago)
                          Air India
                          Job scam/ fraud in name of job
                          (43 minutes ago)
                          Quikr Placement
                          fraud on the name of job
                          (48 minutes ago)
                          Citrus Payment Solutions
                          citrus payment solutions refund of payment collected but not credited to ghmc.