Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7986)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

sarika bhargava

I have approached Airtel customer care through several means /channels over the last 3 months and have no response from either the service centers or customer care.
I have also written to the nodal officer and appellate authority, but am yet to recv any response after almost a month now !

I hold an Airtel landline connection in Gurgaon for over 6 years now and of late have noticed an extremly high bill amount, but due to lack of time and non avaialabilty of an itemised bill could not take it forward.

In Oct'08, I was approached by one Mr Rohit Sud who claimed to be an employee of Airtel and he complained that he was getting calls from my Centrx # o his landline.
He got the problem rectified, i.e blocked outcalling from the Centrx #.
Post his complaint I asked for an itemized bill and was promptly sent one with an charge of Rs 50 /, to my HORROR, I found that 99% of the local calls charged were to a particular mobile #, wherein I had no contact with this number.
Post which I asked for an investigation, since calls had been made over a long period of time to this number at odd hours and on days, when my entire family was out of station !

After having called customer care, giving a written complaint at Galleria service center and post that writing to nodal officer and appellate officer (tried to call them, the # is always engaged ...!!!) I have no response, no investigation, no noe is willing listen to me and month on month, since I do not know when they have been charging me for calls never made ...

I have been advised to keep my phone locked for future misuse, which in my situation is not possible for local calls as I have young children at home who may need to call me in an emergency ...so what am I supposed to do ...as there is no relief from the harassement of these so called service providers .

I request my case be taken up at the earliest and an investigation is initiated and I be provided a reversal for these calls which have been made from my landline's misuse.

Landline # [protected]

Sarika Bhargava

prasad ramchandra gosavi
    my product is unsubcribe. plase reqvest him
    same victim of this scam
    my product is unsubcribe. plase reqvest him

Airtel — wapdada sub 10 service on airtel wap

For Airtel Network:
    This is not proper service for consumer, network deduct 10 Rs balance from account. Without any subscription for any service. As I dont want to use this service deactivate this service.

I Recived following sms from 64611010

Thanks for using sub10 service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs. 10

qukily deactiv or un subscrib on this service on my no [protected]
    if you cant then i go to consumer cort
    this not warning
    its a requst
    plase dada net service is deactivate
    Please deactivate my Dada.net subscription in Airtel wap. My Mobile No. is-[protected]
    hi frndz i to faced a lot of prblms wth dada.net & i lost a lot of money but finally i found a solution & now am out of dat prblm .So i wld like to share wth u abt how to get rid of dat prblm ok, its SIMPLE JUST GIVE SMS LIKE THIS only---> STOP to 5676741 thats it.

Airtel Broadband — Incorrect billing and late redressal of issue

Asif lokhanwdala
      I am going to list th email which I have sent Airtel and I have only received false assurances stating that we will look into....
      Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

Airtel — FNF plan

Jiten Rathia
      i have activated FNF plan on my mobile number [protected], i want to know, how this service can be deactivated....
      Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Alur Nirmala
      The mobile number is [protected] and the connection is in the name of my wife Alur Nirmala. This phone is being used for official purpose and the bill is paid only on production of the bill. However, your institution fails to send the hard copy of the bill on regular basis. This month even after 23rd, we are not in receipt of the bill. Kindly make arrangements to set right the problem and ensure the needful.
      thanking you,
      alur sudhakar

Sameer Tangri

I had the Corporate Number[protected] with you. A few months back I called up 121 and asked for Disconnection of the same as my alternate Airtel number [protected] is enough for me and I no longer needed a second line.

However, during my first call, the call center staff told me that there is no one from the Retention Team available and they have arranged a call-back. However I did not receive any call from your retention team.
        I called back a second time and this time too the story was the same - "No one is available from the Retention Team. We have again requested for a call back."

I called again a third time after about 7 days and got the same response. In the meantime my monthly bill was generated and I was asked to pay the same. This included only rentals as I had already stopped using the number [protected] from the day of my first call to 121.

Now I am being repeatedly called (from your staff in Pune & Gurgaon) and asked to clear the bill which I am not willing to pay. The outstanding on my account is purely rentals that have been charged due to delays and negligence from your side. I will not be paying this amount.

Request you to take this up and let me know in case you need any further information from my side.

Sameer.

Lakshmi Priya
          I bought a new Sony Ericsson mobile K530i 3 days back. I checked its working with my dad's airtel sim, and it worked well. 2 days ago, I bought my own sim from Airtel. It was activated all fine, but when I returned home, I found that it did not receive a tower. I waited for a day just to make sure, and it showed "Emergency Calls only" at some times, and "No network connections" at other times. Other airtel mobiles at my home were working just fine. I thought it must be a problem with my mobile, and even had it replaced. But still had the problem.

I tried calling 121 but I didn't get the line. Today I went to Airtel Customer Care where they made a call to 121, and I stated my complaint, and they said that I needed to buy a duplicate sim costing 250. I protested that I hadn't even started using the mobile. They said they'd check it up and hung. Today, I changed my sim to an old nokia phone, and it worked ok, when I received a call from Airtel for address verification. I stated my problem when they were done, and they say they've been receiving calls about it for 4 months. She said the newer sims had this problem of not working with sony ericsson mobiles.

I can't believe that there is a compatibility problem between such big companies in the country. I hope airtel takes care of this issue, and solves this real fast or they'd be losing a lot of customers who actually trust Airtel.

Thank you.
          I too have this issue. Not sure it can be solved by changing SIM. I have w880i, kya kare!!
          Same here. I bought a Airtel SIM but the same problem of "Emergency calls Only". Requesting Airtel Tech guys to solve this issue and stop harrassing (Rs250 for a new sim). I cant believe this this phone is with me since 3 years on a bsnl sim without any problems. How come now?
          I am facing the same issue as stated above. My Sony erricsson works with RelianceGSM SIM, Vodafone SIM but not with Airtel SIM. I see Emergency calls only when i use airtel. Please help me in resolving this.

Nishant Bhaskar
            Hi Airtel,

I want to inform you that i am getting lots of debits on my monthly airtel bill.
            1. From ur dept i have received a call for disc. of Rs. 200/- for local calls for 3months but i have not received any information that you will charge Rs. 166.67 (which you have already done in my nov08's bill)
            2. I am getting jokes on daily basis from 58888 no.
            3. you have charged Rs. 25 for friends chat services.
            4. i am getting msgs from[protected] for gupshup free group sms
            5. i ma getting debit of Rs. 1/- on daily basis from 64611007no

i just want to confirm that for above mentioned services i never ever asked and apart from that i want to reqest you that plz close all kind of services for my no ie. [protected] except local calls & std calls and i need the defult services for my plan ie. advance rental of 699 for 1year.

Complainant7436151
              Hi All,
              I am using Airtel prepaid connection for a long time but recently I got surprised with an unusual problem from their end . I have recharged with 53 Rs SMS pack in kolkata (Valid for local/std/ISD )and got 250 Rs sms balance for 30 days on 6th December and it was deducting from my sms balance when I was sending any ISD sms but from 13th December it stated to deduct from my main balance whenever I am sending an ISD sms . I have launched a complain to airtel on 15th December with the complain no “[protected]” and they assured me it will take atmost 17th December to solve it but on 17th when I contact them as nothing done they are telling me it will be fixed within 30th December! .Even when I asked them if you take so long time my sms validity will be over they replied they can do nothing only can forward it to concern people and they even will not extend the validity or repay the balance even in spite of their fault .
              Now please tell me what action I can do from my end ?

Airtel Prepaid — PUK code request

Radha ds
                My number is [protected] (Airtel). i tried entering the password...due to wrong entry, My SIM is blocked.kindly provide me...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (56)

pawan kumar aggarwal
                I, pawan kumar aggarwal, holding a mobile connection with airtel india vide no: [protected].
                my november bill no[protected] due on 06.12.2008 .paid on 05.12.2008 vide chq no.729936(axis bank) for Rs-366.00. and the same hve been cleared from my account on 11.12.2008.

Since then i am recieving call from recovery department daily.
                and i am complaining with airtel complaint cell regulary. till date no action have been taken by the company.

I request for an early action in this regards. if company fails to update their data base timely and stop harrasing customer, advice the concernt dept to stop the services and refund my two years advance rental

thanks and regards

pawan kumar aggarwal

subrata das
                  i have a airtail prepaid connection from more than one year, it was in a schime as under
                  airtail to airtail rs. .30 per minut airtail to other mobile rs. .30 per minuits
                  i make a recharge 15 days before of Rs. 240 for ful talk time. whene i make the recharge the diller said that your puls rate will remain same but now they are charging more.
                  when i contact airtail consumer care center after a long advertisement i able to contact the costomer care executive he asked me that your scheme hase ben changed.
                  I stop cricket scores in my mobile & I want my money back because u did this without my permission & I also want to stop friendzchat .please start costumer care service in my mobile. my mobile no. is [protected]
                  three days ago i had taken an airtel prepaid liftime simcard but ihad not activated .i request you to please the simcard .i had submited my photo, my address proof and my id proof to that mobile shop dealer.
                  SIMCARD NO.[protected]
                  IMSI NO.[protected]

Mukesh Gulati
                    I have a huge complaint again Airtel Digital TV. I purchased it on 20th Dec and I was told the installation will be done the same day at 8 PM. But no body turned up for the installation. Then on 21st they again issued me slot for the installation which was for 5 O clock in the evening and again nobody turned up. Airtel again felt sorry for this and were trying to issue me slot for the third time whcih I refused. The customer support service is so bad that they do not have any knowledge of who would be visiting at customer place they only assure that we have passed your complaint to backend department and they will give me call. But nobody is bothered to callback. Despite of long talk with customer support nobody so far turned up for the instllation. Airtel Service support is really pathetic. Its a newly launched service and in the starting they cannot keep their commitments and don;t know what will happen if their customer database increase.
                    I request all who are planning to buy Digital TV to stay away from it as I am too myself is figting with Airtel to refund my money back.

Mukesh
                    hi This is gurmeet i live in sydney i got an airtel digital unit from india and i wanted to use it in sydney but i got some problems i didn't get signals hear or may be i tryd to wrong diraction so please saggest me the dirraction of dish or how can i set and watch indian programs with airtel digital tv please give me reply as soon as possible thank you
                    maha fudu company( airtel)
                    Hi This is pallav from bangalore i bought Samsung LCD from Vivak electronics bangalore with this i got ARitel Digital connection for 5 month free. from the very first day i m not getting any clerity or goood singles from the dish TV and Setup box. i have called morethan 20 times till now to the Customer care people but same response i am getting ... they say like our exective will come to your house by mentioned time but there exective didn't come to my house at the mentioned time..
                    Airtel servie for Digital Tv is very pathetic and clerity of picture is worst... customer care people are not supportive...

Pelase tell me wat to do. to whom i have to contact for this
                    I had bought AirTel Digital TV a week ago and still now NO ONE has come for the installations.. I have raised the complain 10 times in a week still no luck. Its full of CRAP and customer service is SICK!
                    TATASKY Installltion engineer (ID-T011326) last 3.5year ITI(Electroins)
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel Mobile Postpaid Bill Payment — AIRTEL MOBILE POST PAID BILL PAYMENT REG.

K.K.RANGA CHARI
                      Hyderabad,
                      Dt.[protected]

I used to pay my AIRTEL Post Paid Mobile bill payment regulary initially through...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

sanjay bhosale
                      Lost airtel card (mobile no=[protected]) at kalewdi chowk with the handset.Ithink it might be stolen. So i just wanted to DIVERT THE CALLS OF PH NO=
                      [protected] TO [protected]
                      Lost airtel card (mobile no=[protected]) at malleswaram with the handset.Ithink it might be stolen. So i just wanted to block the sim.
                      I have lost my sim card against mobile No.[protected].
                      You are requested to please CANCEL the above connection with immediate effect.

N K Eshwaran
                      I LOST MY AIRTEL INTERNATIONAL SIM CARD WITH NOKIA N91 MOBILE [protected]. IT MIGHT BE STOLEN, I WOULD LIKE TO DIVERT MY ALL CALLS AND SMS TO MY "DU" NO [protected]. ANY SUGGESSION
                      I LOST MY AIRTEL SIM CARD WITH NOKIA MOBILE NO.[protected]OR IT MIGHT BE STOLEN. MINE IS PREPAID MOBILE AND THE BALANCE IS APPROX.RS. 240/. THIS ROAMING MOBILE.PL CANCELTHE ABOVE AIRTEL CONNETION. I REQUIRE THE SAME NUMBER FOR MY USE.PLEASE ADVISE
                      THANKING
                      YOURS FAITHFULLY
                      R.KRISHNAMURTHY

Suresh Jethanand Makhijaney
                        The two post paid connections in my name --- for Account No.[protected]Mobile No. [protected]) and Account No.[protected]Mobile No. [protected]) had been requested for discontinuation by me through the Airtel Gallery at Vashi, Navi Mumbai on 29-11-08. The request Nos. for the said disconnection were 19528959 and 19529073 respectively. I had paid all the pending dues as on 29-11-08. I request you to confirm the disconnection of the above two post paid connections. Also, I have paid the full advance rent for the period 26-11-08 to 25-12-08 but the above connections have been requested for disconnection on 29-11-08, I request that the pro rata amount of rent for the period 30-11-08 to 25-12-08 may be refunded to me by cheque. I reiterate that I do not want to continue the above two post paid connections and I have not used the said post paid connections after 29-11-08.

Rajender Kumar Sharma
                          Your marketing salesman visited and sold the product.Had no technical knowledge, offered me wifi connection and a cheque for amount Rs.1500/- was given in the name of company.
                          Regular connection was given. On assurance of your engineer that wifi will be install in a day or two. Waiting for a week, approached to your salesman, he enquired from the office that wifi will be install right now.Engineer came with the defective wifi and showed his inability that he cannot do much.Will come after two days.HE got wifi, installed and asked for a laptop.I don't have laptop and asked this wirefree facility will I get on my PC and telephone.He explained the system and the purpose of wifi, which is not in use for my requirement.I refused and he contacted to his seniors.Explained the amount will be adjusted in my current month bill.
                          Received the bill.The amount paid for wifi is not adjusted in the bill.Kindly rectify the bill and send me correct bill.
                          Thanks.

Airtel — payment not adjusted

I A.Ramprasad holding AIRTEL post paid connection ([protected]). I have paid the bill amount of Rs.300/- for the month of August' 07 vide receipt no. 30039 on 17.09.2007. But unfortunately it was not credited to my account and the same amount is shown out standing in my Account. Hence I request the Airtel authorities to kindly look into the matter and adjust the above amount in my account and confirm the same at the earliest.
                          Plz note that we have yet not receive any Airtel Broadband Bill . Plz find enclosed herewith the details.

A/c No. 14250380
                          Prakash Chandra Sharma
                          13/3, W.E.A. Padam Singh Road,
                          Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005.

We have deposited Outstanding Balance Amount Rs.1100/- in cash, Dated : 17-09-09. 4:45PM Receipt No.CA7880121. This is to inform you that we have yet not receive and bill from your side. It is happening form the Bill Dated 18-05-09.
                          Kindly send me above these bill at an early dated.

Prakash

[protected].
                          pls aritel phones number

Parvesh Naini
                            Dear Airtel,

This is quite disgusting that ever since i submitted the request( recieved at Wega Centre with all relevent documents, Pune on 6.8.08)for the transfer of 2 numbers belonging to earlier BM of my company to my name...i have been running pillar to post for a solution.

The numbers are [protected], [protected]

Despite numerous visit and phone calls ...NO Solution has yet been given.

Airtel seems to have lost the

Airtel WAP Service — deactivate

SWATI GOPI
                              i want to deactivate this service so what i have to do to deactivate.i have consulted with the consumer centre but didnt get...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

Airtel Prepaid — call detail for 3 months

ankita khokhar
                              dear sir/madam

i would be highly greatful to you i[censored] provide me the details of incoming and outgoing calls...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (746)

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                              Finifox Fashion
                              Product not recieved from finifox fashion
                              (12 minutes ago)
                              ICICI Bank
                              ICICI Bank kyc verification pending for nps account
                              (16 minutes ago)