Airtel Customer Care

Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel — Monthly Bill & Late payment Charges

Manoj Kumar Gupta
This is regarding my bill plan & waiver given by Air Tel. previously my bill plan was 699 advance rental for 1Yr and i.e...
Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Airtel WAP — airtel wap service deactivate

vikas meena
plz i want to airtel wap servise deactivate...
Complaint comments  Comments  (75)

Pranav h shah
I tried to contact one of the coustmer service in airtel gujrat but i can't any reply yet so i want to know how can i topup my accoutn when i am outside the country. i am at london last 1 year i want to topup my account and activate my roaming as well so please forword my complaint to airtel gujrat.

My mobile no : [protected]
I am having a prepaid connection no [protected] this is activated in Guntur (A.P) now I am in kerala for holidays . I have purchased a prepaid voucher from kerala cost of 30 Rs but i could not activate that serial no is [protected] it is giving the error incorrect pin no

please take necessary steps
biju jose
my no:[protected]. pl note that my airtel card have some problem in the international roamming i could not send and receive the calls and messages.i have validity upto 2011 july. so pl expedite this issue and make activate my roaming as soon as possible waiting for ur immediate reply

Ganesh shrivastav
    hi,

many times i ask customer service executive to give my incoming & outgoing call details but they told me that they are not having any authority so request u to pls send my call details on my e mail id my prepaid no is [protected]

ganesh
    call detals outgoing
    i want my out going and incoming calls detail ...
    CALL DETAILS
    I need in comming and out going call details for my pre paid no [protected] for aug, sept, oct 08
    I need in comming and out going call details for my pre paid no [protected] for the month of April-09

Its. Very Urgent

Neeraj Gupta
    [protected] can i get a list of incoming & outgoing calls list on net of by prepaid no . plz give me the detail of reason about the issue
    hi sir [protected] this is my no and address of mr. subodh singh ..can u please send me call detail of 1 month .
    I want my phone no. itmize bill from last 2 months

Complainant5979340
      unauthorised bill charges
      I m using airtel postpaid connection from four yrs.my mobile no. is [protected].i m very disappointed with the kind of services airtel are providing in these days.i have serveral calls in your customer care but everytime i m getting no solution.
      i have recieved many services messages from your side, if i have charged only for open those messages, for that i m not responsible.
      i have recieved three messages from 54999 & 64611199 on 24/11/2008, which said i was using airtel license manager service and i have been charged for it.after that i have done immideate call in your customer care about this & recieved refference no.[protected], that girl assured me that, these services will stop & if they charge me for this in sms others & etc., that will be waved off.
      After a week my bill generated & i found i have been charged for rs.631 in sms others and according to my bill taxes was 108rs.which are totally unfair.
      1.)firstly i have called up in your customer care on 1/12/2008 at 8:59pm about my bill & recieved[protected] complaint no..
      2.)Again i have talk with Manu on 05/12/2008 at 4:30pm he told me i should call in technical dippartment at 12118, i have done it & talk with Mandeep(gprs tec. dept.), he told me GPRS not not activated on my connection & i should call in 121 cus.care after that i have talk with Rajni in your cus.care & recieved[protected]ref. no.& assured me they will resolve within 48 hours, but they have done nothing.
      I have giving a comment two times Comment number 19584471, 19801879

[protected], [protected], [protected]
      Airtel Postpaid Complaints - unauthorised bill
      View all Airtel Postpaid complaints
      Airtel Postpaid
      Posted:[protected] by phone call in coustmer care in mohali call centre

unauthorised bill
      unauthorised bill charges
      I m using airtel postpaid connection from Seven yrs.my mobile no. is [protected].i m very disappointed with the kind of services airtel are providing in these days.i have serveral calls in your customer care but everytime i m getting no solution.
      i have recieved many calls from airtel office mohali, That i am satisfy from airtel Services, i said yes i am satisfy from ur services, but i had asked one thing that which bill plan is running in my connection they said airtel125 but when i send sms BP on 121 i recieved that ur bill plan is 475 so many times i had send messages but always i recieved bill plan 475, i had talked so many times in ur coustomer care, but always i had got same answer that ur bill plan is airtel125.Then 29/01/2010 i had call at ur coustomer at 4:15 pm at mohali call centre, mr magan was there i had told him my problem regarding my bill plan. He had inquire all thing, After that he told me that ur problem will resolved upto 2nd of feb, then i had got call from ur delhi office on 30th of jan of mr vivek, he had also told me that i have listen all the problem now our team will enquire each and every thing from our chandigarh office.My complaint is regarding for the waver of 1700 rs including service tax and lpc charges.still i have not recieve any call or any information about my waver and bill plan u can enquire any thing i[censored] can, according to ur company i am ur gold coustomer. girl assured me that, these services will
      1.)firstly i have called up in your customer care on 29/01/2010 at 4:10pm about my bill & recieved[protected] complaint no..
      2.)Again i have talk with vivek on 30/01/2010 at 4:30pm he told me i should call in particular dipartment, i had recieved 3 or 4 calls from mr vivek and plz try to listen that commitment which has been done by mr vivek .My delhi's no is [protected]. Plz take this concern seriously and reply me soon

Abhishek Parwal

I am Abhishek Parwal user of AIRTEL Mumbai No. [protected] (Post Paid). i have been using this no. from Last 3yrs. this no. is in the name of Mr. Mithlesh Kumar who is my Friend. At the time of activation of this no. i didnt have all the required documents by them. But now i have all the documents required by them but they are not ready to transfer the no. [protected] on my name. Even Mithlesh Kumar has given me NOC for this No. as he also dont want this no. on his name.

I am facing tough problem that i cant submit the Bill to my office for rembursement. so please do some help for me as i have send N number of emails to them (AIRTEL) but they are not ready to give fruitful answer.

Also i approach to NODAL Officer & APPELATE Authority of AIRTEL but i didnt get any fruitful reply, so please HELP me as i dont wont to loose this OLD no. I got frusted with their Customer Care & Gallery.

Please treat this matter as most urgent otherwise i have to surrender this Old no. which i dont want.

Abhishek Parwal
        Mumbai [protected], [protected]
        I am Amit singh chahar and my air tel post paid no. is [protected], it is mumbai based no. and problem is that i am not getting any signal while i using it from home...and it shows no network...and airtel costomer care executive are so use less that i have registered my this complained to them 6-7 times but none of time they have replied back and sort out my problem...on ther hand vodafone network is very good that is why i am keeping two sim and slowly slowly i am switching over to vodaphone...it was my big mistake that i have taken airtel postpaid connection ...none of neigbour have taken airtel...all are using vodapone...air tel is reaaly worst network and u can feel how much i was suffered due to that

presently i am living in anheri east, mahakal road, P.M.G.P COLONEY, building No.6, ROOM No.1
        Mobile no: [protected] in the name of Mrs. Surinder Mohanlal Minocha

I had been to Airtel Gallery at Thakur village, Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400101 on 10.01.2009 and requested them to cancele this number as I am leaving for abroad. They declined pointblank and even refused to take the request.

I request you to kindly cancele this number ([protected]with immediate affect and adjust my outstanding against my deposit. However, you may send the bill with an advise the oustanding after adjustment if it is there or return the deposit. My brother will make necessary payments as I am not in town.

Thanks and best regards,

S. M. Minocha

Shankar P
          Dear Customer,
          I recently took the New airtel prepaid connection in Salem. On the same day onwards I was struggled like anything.. Because, most of the time I was not able to call anyone or receive any call. While my friends was trying many times to that number, they used to get my mobile get switched off even though it’s in ON Condition. I raised a complained through 198(Customer Care). But they closed that request without resolved. Once again i called & rasied the complained for the same reason. The Executive asked to reach nearest Airtel show room. So, I went to Airtel Showroom in salem. It’s near 4 roads. They said its a problem of SIM card. So, they ask me change the SIM card for the same number. I aggred for that, but later they are saying that they wont have any duplicate SIM with them. They directed me to another Airtel Showroom, which is opposite to Shardha College. My friend & myself went to that Airtel Office. They explained me the problem. Its basically a SIM manufacturing defect. It will not work for Sony ercisson Mobiles. It will work smoothly for Nokia. But I am using Sony ercisson for past 3 years. Then asked me to pay Rs. 150.00 for the duplicate SIM Card. Initially I asked the SIM Card free of Cost, because the mistake is from Airtel side. Then finally i agreed to pay the amount. I went & took the photo proof also. They they are saying, "they dont have the stock". Also that office is only for post-paid connection. Mine is prepaid, then they directed to another showroom. Like this I went to Six Airtel showroom, but no use in that.. No one is having the stock. I was totally disappointed on this. Then I went for new pre paid connection at last.. So, please take care while taking the number, which starts from 90033 especially for Sonyercisson mobiles.
          Regards-Shankar P
          dear sir,
          my sim card is block,

i[censored] possible please reissue me, new sim card,

thanking you

nijam

NORMALLY AIRTEL IGNORE THE CUSTOMERS COMPLAINTS BECAUSE THEY EMPLOY INEXPERIENCED STAFF AT CUSTOMER CARE. EVEN ADDRESS OF SHOW ROOMS THEY DON'T HAVE. AM I CORRECT.

FROM
          I Want New Airtel Simcard Fany Numer Please Contact [protected]

sarika bhargava

I have approached Airtel customer care through several means /channels over the last 3 months and have no response from either the service centers or customer care.
            I have also written to the nodal officer and appellate authority, but am yet to recv any response after almost a month now !

I hold an Airtel landline connection in Gurgaon for over 6 years now and of late have noticed an extremly high bill amount, but due to lack of time and non avaialabilty of an itemised bill could not take it forward.

In Oct'08, I was approached by one Mr Rohit Sud who claimed to be an employee of Airtel and he complained that he was getting calls from my Centrx # o his landline.
            He got the problem rectified, i.e blocked outcalling from the Centrx #.
            Post his complaint I asked for an itemized bill and was promptly sent one with an charge of Rs 50 /, to my HORROR, I found that 99% of the local calls charged were to a particular mobile #, wherein I had no contact with this number.
            Post which I asked for an investigation, since calls had been made over a long period of time to this number at odd hours and on days, when my entire family was out of station !

After having called customer care, giving a written complaint at Galleria service center and post that writing to nodal officer and appellate officer (tried to call them, the # is always engaged ...!!!) I have no response, no investigation, no noe is willing listen to me and month on month, since I do not know when they have been charging me for calls never made ...

I have been advised to keep my phone locked for future misuse, which in my situation is not possible for local calls as I have young children at home who may need to call me in an emergency ...so what am I supposed to do ...as there is no relief from the harassement of these so called service providers .

I request my case be taken up at the earliest and an investigation is initiated and I be provided a reversal for these calls which have been made from my landline's misuse.

Landline # [protected]

Sarika Bhargava

prasad ramchandra gosavi
              my product is unsubcribe. plase reqvest him
              same victim of this scam
              my product is unsubcribe. plase reqvest him

Airtel — wapdada sub 10 service on airtel wap

For Airtel Network:
              This is not proper service for consumer, network deduct 10 Rs balance from account. Without any subscription for any service. As I dont want to use this service deactivate this service.

I Recived following sms from 64611010

Thanks for using sub10 service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs. 10

qukily deactiv or un subscrib on this service on my no [protected]
              if you cant then i go to consumer cort
              this not warning
              its a requst
              plase dada net service is deactivate
              Please deactivate my Dada.net subscription in Airtel wap. My Mobile No. is-[protected]
              hi frndz i to faced a lot of prblms wth dada.net & i lost a lot of money but finally i found a solution & now am out of dat prblm .So i wld like to share wth u abt how to get rid of dat prblm ok, its SIMPLE JUST GIVE SMS LIKE THIS only---> STOP to 5676741 thats it.

Airtel Broadband — Incorrect billing and late redressal of issue

Asif lokhanwdala
                I am going to list th email which I have sent Airtel and I have only received false assurances stating that we will look into....
                Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

Airtel — FNF plan

Jiten Rathia
                i have activated FNF plan on my mobile number [protected], i want to know, how this service can be deactivated....
                Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Alur Nirmala
                The mobile number is [protected] and the connection is in the name of my wife Alur Nirmala. This phone is being used for official purpose and the bill is paid only on production of the bill. However, your institution fails to send the hard copy of the bill on regular basis. This month even after 23rd, we are not in receipt of the bill. Kindly make arrangements to set right the problem and ensure the needful.
                thanking you,
                alur sudhakar

Sameer Tangri

I had the Corporate Number[protected] with you. A few months back I called up 121 and asked for Disconnection of the same as my alternate Airtel number [protected] is enough for me and I no longer needed a second line.

However, during my first call, the call center staff told me that there is no one from the Retention Team available and they have arranged a call-back. However I did not receive any call from your retention team.
                  I called back a second time and this time too the story was the same - "No one is available from the Retention Team. We have again requested for a call back."

I called again a third time after about 7 days and got the same response. In the meantime my monthly bill was generated and I was asked to pay the same. This included only rentals as I had already stopped using the number [protected] from the day of my first call to 121.

Now I am being repeatedly called (from your staff in Pune & Gurgaon) and asked to clear the bill which I am not willing to pay. The outstanding on my account is purely rentals that have been charged due to delays and negligence from your side. I will not be paying this amount.

Request you to take this up and let me know in case you need any further information from my side.

Sameer.

Lakshmi Priya
                    I bought a new Sony Ericsson mobile K530i 3 days back. I checked its working with my dad's airtel sim, and it worked well. 2 days ago, I bought my own sim from Airtel. It was activated all fine, but when I returned home, I found that it did not receive a tower. I waited for a day just to make sure, and it showed "Emergency Calls only" at some times, and "No network connections" at other times. Other airtel mobiles at my home were working just fine. I thought it must be a problem with my mobile, and even had it replaced. But still had the problem.

I tried calling 121 but I didn't get the line. Today I went to Airtel Customer Care where they made a call to 121, and I stated my complaint, and they said that I needed to buy a duplicate sim costing 250. I protested that I hadn't even started using the mobile. They said they'd check it up and hung. Today, I changed my sim to an old nokia phone, and it worked ok, when I received a call from Airtel for address verification. I stated my problem when they were done, and they say they've been receiving calls about it for 4 months. She said the newer sims had this problem of not working with sony ericsson mobiles.

I can't believe that there is a compatibility problem between such big companies in the country. I hope airtel takes care of this issue, and solves this real fast or they'd be losing a lot of customers who actually trust Airtel.

Thank you.
                    I too have this issue. Not sure it can be solved by changing SIM. I have w880i, kya kare!!
                    Same here. I bought a Airtel SIM but the same problem of "Emergency calls Only". Requesting Airtel Tech guys to solve this issue and stop harrassing (Rs250 for a new sim). I cant believe this this phone is with me since 3 years on a bsnl sim without any problems. How come now?
                    I am facing the same issue as stated above. My Sony erricsson works with RelianceGSM SIM, Vodafone SIM but not with Airtel SIM. I see Emergency calls only when i use airtel. Please help me in resolving this.

Nishant Bhaskar
                      Hi Airtel,

I want to inform you that i am getting lots of debits on my monthly airtel bill.
                      1. From ur dept i have received a call for disc. of Rs. 200/- for local calls for 3months but i have not received any information that you will charge Rs. 166.67 (which you have already done in my nov08's bill)
                      2. I am getting jokes on daily basis from 58888 no.
                      3. you have charged Rs. 25 for friends chat services.
                      4. i am getting msgs from[protected] for gupshup free group sms
                      5. i ma getting debit of Rs. 1/- on daily basis from 64611007no

i just want to confirm that for above mentioned services i never ever asked and apart from that i want to reqest you that plz close all kind of services for my no ie. [protected] except local calls & std calls and i need the defult services for my plan ie. advance rental of 699 for 1year.

Complainant7436151
                        Hi All,
                        I am using Airtel prepaid connection for a long time but recently I got surprised with an unusual problem from their end . I have recharged with 53 Rs SMS pack in kolkata (Valid for local/std/ISD )and got 250 Rs sms balance for 30 days on 6th December and it was deducting from my sms balance when I was sending any ISD sms but from 13th December it stated to deduct from my main balance whenever I am sending an ISD sms . I have launched a complain to airtel on 15th December with the complain no “[protected]” and they assured me it will take atmost 17th December to solve it but on 17th when I contact them as nothing done they are telling me it will be fixed within 30th December! .Even when I asked them if you take so long time my sms validity will be over they replied they can do nothing only can forward it to concern people and they even will not extend the validity or repay the balance even in spite of their fault .
                        Now please tell me what action I can do from my end ?

Airtel Prepaid — PUK code request

Radha ds
                          My number is [protected] (Airtel). i tried entering the password...due to wrong entry, My SIM is blocked.kindly provide me...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (56)

pawan kumar aggarwal
                          I, pawan kumar aggarwal, holding a mobile connection with airtel india vide no: [protected].
                          my november bill no[protected] due on 06.12.2008 .paid on 05.12.2008 vide chq no.729936(axis bank) for Rs-366.00. and the same hve been cleared from my account on 11.12.2008.

Since then i am recieving call from recovery department daily.
                          and i am complaining with airtel complaint cell regulary. till date no action have been taken by the company.

I request for an early action in this regards. if company fails to update their data base timely and stop harrasing customer, advice the concernt dept to stop the services and refund my two years advance rental

thanks and regards

pawan kumar aggarwal

subrata das
                            i have a airtail prepaid connection from more than one year, it was in a schime as under
                            airtail to airtail rs. .30 per minut airtail to other mobile rs. .30 per minuits
                            i make a recharge 15 days before of Rs. 240 for ful talk time. whene i make the recharge the diller said that your puls rate will remain same but now they are charging more.
                            when i contact airtail consumer care center after a long advertisement i able to contact the costomer care executive he asked me that your scheme hase ben changed.
                            I stop cricket scores in my mobile & I want my money back because u did this without my permission & I also want to stop friendzchat .please start costumer care service in my mobile. my mobile no. is [protected]
                            three days ago i had taken an airtel prepaid liftime simcard but ihad not activated .i request you to please the simcard .i had submited my photo, my address proof and my id proof to that mobile shop dealer.
                            SIMCARD NO.[protected]
                            IMSI NO.[protected]

Mukesh Gulati
                              I have a huge complaint again Airtel Digital TV. I purchased it on 20th Dec and I was told the installation will be done the same day at 8 PM. But no body turned up for the installation. Then on 21st they again issued me slot for the installation which was for 5 O clock in the evening and again nobody turned up. Airtel again felt sorry for this and were trying to issue me slot for the third time whcih I refused. The customer support service is so bad that they do not have any knowledge of who would be visiting at customer place they only assure that we have passed your complaint to backend department and they will give me call. But nobody is bothered to callback. Despite of long talk with customer support nobody so far turned up for the instllation. Airtel Service support is really pathetic. Its a newly launched service and in the starting they cannot keep their commitments and don;t know what will happen if their customer database increase.
                              I request all who are planning to buy Digital TV to stay away from it as I am too myself is figting with Airtel to refund my money back.

Mukesh
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:08:50
                              hi This is gurmeet i live in sydney i got an airtel digital unit from india and i wanted to use it in sydney but i got some problems i didn't get signals hear or may be i tryd to wrong diraction so please saggest me the dirraction of dish or how can i set and watch indian programs with airtel digital tv please give me reply as soon as possible thank you
                              maha fudu company( airtel)
                              Hi This is pallav from bangalore i bought Samsung LCD from Vivak electronics bangalore with this i got ARitel Digital connection for 5 month free. from the very first day i m not getting any clerity or goood singles from the dish TV and Setup box. i have called morethan 20 times till now to the Customer care people but same response i am getting ... they say like our exective will come to your house by mentioned time but there exective didn't come to my house at the mentioned time..
                              Airtel servie for Digital Tv is very pathetic and clerity of picture is worst... customer care people are not supportive...

Pelase tell me wat to do. to whom i have to contact for this
                              I had bought AirTel Digital TV a week ago and still now NO ONE has come for the installations.. I have raised the complain 10 times in a week still no luck. Its full of CRAP and customer service is SICK!
                              TATASKY Installltion engineer (ID-T011326) last 3.5year ITI(Electroins)