Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8005)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel / Prepaid — No proper response

Prasadareddy
I recharged my mobile through net banking from ICICI, but its not get recharged. Then I called up Customer care executive,...

PlayTV, ZeeTV, Airtel — frauds by playtv,zeetv,airtel with innocent peoples

kamaldeep singh
Before the president district consumer disputes redressal forum Gurdaspur

Kamaldeep singh son of Shri...
Complaint comments  Comments  (17)

Airtel — No network coverage on dec 31st night

sasank
you and your dirty network go to hell..useless fellows....no network coverage on 31st dec night in the centrail part of the...
Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

Bharti (Indoostan) Airtel — broadband very narrow

bik toor
over christmas & now this here nu year time my 512 kb is at 300kb with reoccurring drops to 0kp, that zero kb folks zero...

Prakash Parab
I am Airtel mobile user ,mob no [protected].
I have subscribed for Airtel prepaid lifetime pack.I have complained Airtel about additional charges of
Rs 1.50 being deduced from my balance per day,but the quiet of response i recieved was unsatisfactory.After this enquiry they didnt help me instead deduced additional Rs 3.0 per call
I also called Airtel callcenter several times and also
written letter to airtel Malad West office about this matter,but I never recieved any response letter from the company.I am frustrated with the kind of service provided.
i want to bill amount
i want to know curent bill amount for post paid mobill no.[protected]
Complaint comments  Add a comment

PlayTV, ZeeTV, Airtel Done Scames In Game Shows Like Ultra Bid, Houzee, Puzzels. — playtv,zeetv,airtel done scams in game shows like ultra bid ,houzee,puzzles.

kamaldeep singh
    Dear friend

I want to disclose a news about case which i file in consumer court against Playtv ,Zeetv,Ministry...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Ind Airtel — Poor connection of GPRS

Amit kumar Mondal
    I have use Airtel(India, kolkata) sim , and I have recharge Rs498 for GPRS (mobile Office)...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Vikas Prajapati

I have registerd for Do Not Disturb Service on 3rd September 2007. As per policy all calls should be stopped within 45 days, but after 4 months I am still getting calls. I complained for this several times but nothing happened.

Vikas

I have registerd for Do Not Disturb Service on 10/07/2008 and my reference no for registrationis S[protected]. As per policy all calls should be stopped within 45 days, but after 4 months I am still getting calls. I complained for this several times but nothing happened.

Nitesh
    [Complaint comments] Read co
    hello sir/ma'm,
    I am nirav patel from banglore, karnataka using airtel connection.i am receivieng 7 or 8 msgs daily from MYTODAY. i dont know what is this and why they are sending to me but its too irritating.One msg comes 3 to 4 times.i want to stop that msg from (specific)MYTODAY.so tell me what should i have to do?

I have registerd for Do Not Disturb Service and my reference no for registrationis F[protected]. As per policy all calls should be stopped within 45 days, but I am still getting SMS. I complained for this several times but nothing happened.
    Pls. do samething
    you can check my few reference no.
    [protected].
    I have registered for do not disturb complaint on 20th July 2009 for the number [protected]. Still getting messages and calls. Ridiculous even after 45 days I get more than 20 messages a day. Do not boast of a service when you cannot implement one. Customer care wants all the numbers so that they can take action. When they monitor all our calls why they can't do this. Airtel wake up- already DOCOMO is improving business.

Airtel Prepaid — sim blocked without any intimation

Ramesh Thadeswar
      Dear,

I m ramesh thadeswar,purchased airtel sim([protected]) on 15th november 2007 and submisision of every...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Airtel — Validity & Balance

Jaswinder Singh
      Dated:[protected]

I have prepaid connection [protected]. Dated[protected] I have recharge...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Airtel Mumbai — Very poor network

Rishiraj Rawat
      I am Rishiraj Rawat & i have a prepaid connection of Airtel Mumbai no. [protected] & its life time card.I...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (42)

Ramkishan

I HAVE BEEN AN AIRTEL CLIENT FOR THE PAST SEVERAL MONTHS BUT NOW I'M BEEN FORCED TO OPT OUT OF YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS SERVICES.

FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER I HAVE A CALL OF YOUR VERY STUPID CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE'S WHO GAVE ME A SAYING MY VALIDITY HAS BEEN VALID 29/12/2007.

I THEN VISITED A BRANCH IN OKLHA AND WAS TOLD BY THE REPRESENTATIVE TO WHY EXPIRE MY VALIDITY ON 29/12/2007. BECAUSE MY VALIDITY ON 10 AUGUST 2009.

TODAY MY NUMBER IS DISCONNECTED MY NO IS [protected]
      MY REQUEST REFERENCE NUMBER IS [protected]

ALL THREE ARE UTTERLY USELESS AND UNPROFESSIONAL, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE EMPLOYED AND IT JUST SHOWS A LACK OF FOCUS AND GOOD JUDGEMENT ON UR BEHALF.

SERIOUS LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU.BEING A TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY YOUR WORD ON THE PHONE IS AS BINDING AS A CONTRACT-PLEASE DON'T FORGET THAT.PLEASE DONT FORCE ME TO MAKE THIS A SERIOUS ISSUE AND BRING UR INEFFICENCY OUT IN THE OPEN

REGARDS,
      KISHAN
      ([protected])

Airtel - J&k — Billing on GPRS

Shibu Kumar S
        My number is [protected] (Airtel postpaid-J&K state)

In J&K there is no GPRS service avilable.So...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Airtel — CUSTOMER CARE,KERALA

aneesh.v.k
        I have been using airtel for more than one and half years.Now i am receiving alerts in my mobile and they are deducting Rs.2...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (74)

Jis
        Sir, my mobile network is airtel. My sim asking puk2 code. I need puk2 unlock code.! What i do? Where i get!

Airtel — i want deactivate bloomberg service

i want deactivate my Bloomberg service. & stop daily deduction Rs.3/- my mo. no. is [protected]
        This complaint is 100 percent valid even I am receiving the same message and this service has been activated automatically from 30th Dec 2010 and since then the deduction is going on by Rs.3.I am receiving this message "You have been renewed for Bloomberg subscription service from Airtel.You have been charged Rs. 3. Join GamesClub at http://gclub.in". whenever I got this message each time i registered the complaint in to customer care but they say there is no service activated on this number. I also tried to send "STOP" message 121 but again its reverts mention that there is no service activated on this number, but when is send message "LAST" to 121 then it clearly show my deduction for bloomberg service. Is there any responsible person there in airtel who can take this complaint and provide me the solution.

Airtel — stop bloomberg service

sir my mob no is [protected] and once i dont dont know how bloomberg service is renewnd in my mob
        since last 7 days its auto renew in my mobile and everyday 3 Rs cut from my account do pls do needful
        its urgent pls stop that service in my mob.
        due to wrong entry .my sim showing rejected.kidly reset my puk code.
        my no is [protected]

podupati raaini kanth
          my airtel internet service giving trobule and allways disconnecting. please,take action
          My comment on the complaint of frequent disconnection of 'airtel net expert' is that I partially agree with the complainant. I never had any disconnection problem so far. However recently a PC hardware technician formatted my computer. Since then (for the last three days I am not getting 'airtel net expert'. I request you to look ino the matter and restore air tel net expert.-- Ramanathan

Airtel India — POOR SERVICES BY AIRTEL , PUNE

umeshchandra
            I am residing in Pune , I have taken Airtel postpaid connection for Internet facility.
            It was so frustating experience...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Rajesh Pati
            I m using prepaid airtel internet connection Through GPRS (Mobile) last 3 months. But speed is very slow, as per commitement of airtel customer care. They insure me i get 68-128 kbps speed through mobile GPRS. But now a days i m very fedup withe very slow speed of internet. What can i do Please give me suggestion.
            Because i m planing to go Consumers forum.
            Pl reply as soon as possible

Lucknow (U.P.) +[protected]

AirTel — GPRS Regarding

my mobile number is [protected], my mobile model is Nokia6681. now i am actvacted mobile office 7 days pack.now gprs speed is arround 1kb.what is problem? lot of time i was contact custmer care. but not use. pl find out.
            hello sir, i am very sad that you disconnected service of mobole office of 15 rs per day, please implement this service again thank you
            dear sir,
            my mobile no is [protected] i had activated 3g gprs on my mobile 100 mb free for 100 rupees rental was activated on 05/04/11 and same was deactivated on 10/04/11, when i saw that my unbilled amount was increasing daily on 300 rs basis i had spoken to customercare executive, and i got the feedback it will get minus when bill get generated, but i received the bill with gprs charged of Rs-1256, while in that 4 days period my uses wa only 38 mb, but why my bill comes like that,
            please give me clarification soon.
            regards
            ashok yadav

RAMESHWAR KUMAR
              I on behalf of Surender Singh,Mobile No. [protected] state as under:
              every month Rs. 249 is deducted for GPRS service while I have not activated the same. In november,2007 I got a sms that ur gprs service has been deactived. However, in december, 2007 the same amount is deducted and now my account does not show the balance. I can niether make call to customer care due to negative balance not send sms to customer service. this is very bad for bihar airtel service. kindly take an immediate action please because since february, 2007, my balance is deducted for the same but customer care doesn't respond properly. He always says that this service has been activated on your mobile on your request which is wrong. please take immediate action to refund my balance and to deactive gprs service.
              my no-[protected] complaint is that a one rupee deduct per day from my balance. where i not use caller id tune, sms services and etc. so please see it and requested to correct it
              MY M.N.[protected] COMPLAINT IS THAT A RUPEES TEN DEDUCTED PER WEEK FROM MY BALANCE AGAINST ARCHI DAILY COMIC SUBCRIPTION.BUT I NOT USEED THIS FACILITIS.I COMPLAINT SO MANY TIMES OUR CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE BHAGALPUR.BUT NO ANY RESPONCE FROM THIS SIDE.SO PL.SEE OUR PROBLEM AND STOP OUR BALANCE DEDUCTION AGAINST ARCHI DAILY COMIC.

Gagan Minocha
                Executive of Airtel Mr. Santosh Kumar (Code 29648) took the booking on 22.9.07 for installation of telephone with broadband facility for which the payment was also made. committments were made regarding internal wiring and installation within 4 days. Representations were made for various benefits being given because of Bulk installation being provided in the MD block of Pitampura. However since then the phone has not been installed. Repeated phone calls were made on the tel no. [protected] of Mr. Santosh but he remained unavailable. None has approched so far for installation. This has caused immense harassment and also amounts to cheating. The defeciency in services to the consumer is apparant for which legal action is being taken.

Gagan Minocha

Sony India
                  bravia tv display issue
                  (45 minutes ago)
                  Flipkart
                  delay from flipkart department to give me the resolution and also directly closing my account after intimating them many times
                  (46 minutes ago)
                  Star-Clicks.com
                  fake company
                  (57 minutes ago)
                  Religare Health Insurance
                  claim rejection
                  (59 minutes ago)
                  Brothers Footprint
                  Took our money and blocked us