Airtel Customer Care

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

shekhar katkar
i want a copy of bill amount and call details of [protected] on [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:45:15
I CAN NOT CALL YOUR COUSTMER CARE WHAT IS REASON
PLZ CALL ME URGENT. [protected] AND [protected].
MY MOBILE BILL IS POST PAID PLZ SOLVE MY PROBLEM IN MY BILL
VALUE ADDED SMS IS 30/ RUPESS ALWAYS ADD IN MY BILL.
PLZ CALL ME URGNT IAM WATING YOUR CALL.
THANK YOU .
want a copy of bill amount and call details of [protected] may mobil MY MOBILE BILL IS POST PAID PLZ

Padmanabh S
    I am Padmanabh S your customers from last 3 years. I have done business of nearly 4 lakhs having two telephone booths. My telephone number is 429335multiple booth. Due to my personal inconveniency I could not run the booth for 3 months that is from September to November. After that I have enquired about the payment in udupi with the branch manager Mr.satish Naik and also with Mr. Praveen they told me to pay the telephone bills. According to their direction I have paid the bill on 21/11/07. But till now they have not connected my number. So many times I have visited the airtel office but they are not giving me the proper information. Further if I call them also they are not picking the call. So please give me faithful information.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:45:13
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel Prepaid Mobile Service. — Frequent unwanted calls from airtail [Resolved]

Dr Tarun Kumar Banerjee
      I am getting frequently unwanted marketing calls and SMS from Airtail service provider. I want this practices should be immidiately...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (37)

Biddappa Cheppanda Bheemaiah
      This is for the bill dated for Dec07-Jan 08. The Airtel people have charged me wrongly for the calls made to 543212 , the calls which I have not made. When I lodged a complaint , they took the complaint and when I tried to follow up, they gave me excuses sayin that I have made the call and giving me stupid excuses. Then I told them how will I call the same number twice. The bill shows that I have called the same number even before disconnecting the call made to teh number. Then they realised their folly and said that they will follow up. Then I get a call from teh Technical team , a lady , who was very rude. She told me that it is posible to make a call to the same number twice even while the first call is on. I argued with her why would anyone in their senses call the same number again and that too when I am on a call with the same number.
      I[censored] ppl are confused what I am sayin lemme explain.
      The bill says I made a call to teh number 543212 on 29th dec 07, at 16:43:06 for a dutation of 00:03:43. That means this call will get over at 16:46:69. It also shows that I have made a call to 543212 on 29th dec 07 at 16:43:12 for a duration of 00:09:34, that means I have made a second call to the same number while I am on STILL speaking to the same number. WHO WOULD DO THAT? ...then the lady realised it and says that no no its possible, we have proof, and then she comes up to say ...probably a child would have pressed a number. Then she goes on to say that she will waive of 50% 0f of the amount. but the question is why should I pay when I have not made the call? They have charged me 300 odd rupees for the same.
      I would really appreciate if anyone could help me on this and let me know whom I need to contact at the earliest as I need to pay the bill by 20th of Jan. Can you please let me know the consumer courts number of email id. I reside in Bangalore.
      Please do let me know at the earliest. My email id is [protected]@yahoo.com
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:44:58
      I have had the same problem. They have charged me with Total Rs 228 for calling 543212 WHICH I HAVE NEVER CALLED. What am i supposed to do now.

S.Kader Hussain
        My prepaid number is [protected]. In response to a SMS message from 52455 of your company on 10.1.2008 regarding meaning of name, I furnished a name to know the meaning of my relative. Immediately on sending the message Rs. 3/- was deducted promptly. But till date the meaning of a name which I wanted, is not received. Kindly send the meaning or recredit the amount as your company failed to response.

With Warm regards,
        (S.Kader Hussain)
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:44:57
        why not send sms to 52445 ? my number [protected]
        plese send to my mail about your prepaid & postpaid schmes.I am M.C.A student.
        My prepaid number is [protected]. On jan 28 i top up my no for Rs 100 using net banking service hdfc Ref #[protected] but till now my no is not top upped. Rs 100 was reduced in my account. I contacted your customer service 5 time but bad response on your side. I confirmed with hdfc bank they clearly said no wrong on their side. I clearly want to know my status of complaint and what happening on your side? If I call your staff they are disconnecting my call. I terribly unsatisfied with your service and decided to change my and my friends and co-staff air tel network to some other good network

You are not even ready to hear our complaints.

Dont try to cheat us.

I am terribly upset with your worst customer service.

In our office we use airtel post paid service and now due to this incident my co-workers are in plan to change their post paid service to some other good customer service oriented network.

Last word : Better you change your attitude of satisfying customer queries otherwise You may lose valuable customers

Prabha.K

pre-paid airtel — false and non compliance attitude

i m a regular user of airtel mobile since 2000 and since 21 march 2009 i m facing a problem to deactivate a service of family and friend but i m not able to get it disconnected although i had not taken it. irrespective of talking to managerial level it is not able to rectify.
        being a very old and bonded member of airtle with three connection with me i m sorry to say that policies of company are not honest and user friendly.
        sir im rajesh from chennai, im using airtel prepaid for 5 years . my number is [protected], i faced a problem for a 2 month that was i cant able to contact airtel custmer care in my mobil number, but i used to call airtel in others mobiles. from 2 months they are tell the same reson that it will barred auto and it will clear auto . still they r giving comitied with in 5 days it will clear, but it was not cleared, again from custmer care they call me and told what u gave the complaint its was 100% clear in feauter it will not happen now u can try for our custmer it will clear, on that time i make call for custmer care but its was the same problem, again i called from onther mobile number that i ask about from u r side they call me and told that the problem was cleared but its not clear, i ask without cleared the problem how u will tell that its was cleared they told they gave wrong information to you. again he said it will clear auto, i told to tranfare the call to higheroffical he tranfarrer the call a senior person was spoke to me that very bad, he is speaking very bad way . i asked about that custmer care barred, he is telling that will like that .WHAT U CAN TO, i was very sad to hear that. pls take action on that senior person the ref no.[protected]. THANK YOU

Airtel — Recredit Issue & Worst Customer response.

Hi ,

Am yuvaraj.p an Airtel prepaid subscriber(Mobile No-[protected]). I tried to topup on 16th feb'11 through my online Bank recharge(AXIS Bank). When i saw the Denominations in the Topup drop down list as 50/99/100/500 as so on by the way i selected the Rs-99. I had done the Topup and the amount also debited from my account. But i received message for the successful recharge for the 99 only rs-10 only added in my account .

TRANSCATION DETAILS from AXIS BANK Side:-
        [protected][protected]

16/02/2011
        ICONN/24454903/160211/AXIS MOBILE RECHAR
        99.00

Regarding this I raised a Customer complaint on 16th itself.

Ref.No-C123W[protected] At that time I had spoken to excutive RAJAMANI as well as the Team Lead Karthik but still I did't get any response from them . But next day on 17th Feb'11 (Ref.No-CMKRG[protected]) i called to get the updates for this issue i spoke to Bhuvana and got the confirmation from her that the transaction amount will be recredited in one day(Means next one working day) , But it was not happened. Again I tried to reach them but the call is not connected(Complaint Service No-198) since 18th feb morning to this time . One time it got connected through (121) , Executive Priyanka did't give any solution . I had explained all my queries and situation she put me as on hold about 41minutes without giving any hold information and solution . for that also it has been charged me as Rs-07,So we should have call record for this conversation they keep on irritating the customers , Kindly do the Needful....

NOTE:

For all this I have voice records of those conversations.

Thanks & Regards,
        yuvaraj.p
        Ph:[protected]
        of airtel my no [protected] they give me only 1GB for RS 98 i compilanied to that consult autority by they simply dis connect my call
        irresponsible and poor customer service
        BY
        U.GANESH KUMAR
        I am using 7 year in Airtel connection no one problem I am facing. Now really I hated this Airtel connection. (monthly I recharging >300 + rate cutter and MSG booster) now total stopped the recharge and I using Vodafone connection my friends are contacting vodafone only. Slowly I stopped this airtel connection. Not only me my total family.

, stupid Airtel customer care people, I compliant only one issue for 5 times I called to customer care. Very bad response from them.

Simply they disconnect the call while talking and holding a line they disconnect ( While transfer this call to higher officer).

Don’t cheat us.

Today you are the customer support in Airtel, Ones tomorrow you relieve from this organization you also one of the customer that time you know how you have feel of services with Airtel stupid people.

Dear M/S Airtel,

Please look on this issue and lesson all the customer voice and give food service this is our request to Airtel.

imran Kazi

My name is Imran Kazi and I have a Billing card from Airtel Mumbai. I have been using this number since June 05 (almost 2 ½ Yrs).
          I am really disappointed to see so many problems for last 4-5 months.

I am in 299 Hi Alex Plan where my first 299 local calls are at 30 Ps and from 300 local calls 50 Ps. I do not have a very high usage for last 2 yrs.
          Only if I had used STD calls my bill used to be high. But since June 07 my Bill has always been between[protected] Rs which I found very unusual considering my usage.

So I had approached AIRTEL on 121 as below details

• 16 Sept 07 with this issue and expected that some one will call me and get the thing resolved.
          But no one called me and the query was closed with comment that customer is satisfied and issue is resolved.

I had stopped the payment as the resolution was not given.

• 9 Oct 07 – 18 Oct 07 my line was barred completely though I had made payment on 9 Oct 07.

• 19 Oct 07 since the issue was not resolved I had asked for cancellation of the line.
          Some one called me and asked me if I want to change my Bill plan which I denied. I told him Bill Plan is not the dispute so I am ok with same Bill plan but I see problem in my Bill amount.
          This query was also closed with comments customer satisfied issue resolved, though the issue was not resolved

• 12 Nov 07 and 27 Nov 07 I had again raised a issue but no response
          No one from Airtel was bothered to see if the issue is resolved or not.

• 05 Dec 07 I had again complained about the bill dispute
          But some result no one called me and no response from AIRTEL.

In all this I have noticed few things

1. Airtel does not have proper way to monitor client Dispute if client is raising issue again and again.
          2. Associate speak lies and gives wrong commitments to customer.
          3. Associates do not transfer line to there supervisor.
          4. Airtel Middle Management is also not concerns with Client retention.

I had Spoken to MR Saurab Meher in Nov who said he is Deputy Manager in Customer service, but never Checked if the issue is resolved or not.
          I had assured me that the issue will get resolved but never called me.
          I had Spoken to Some more people Like Mr. Imran Muzawar (Team Leader), Fidavi Husaini (Team Leader), Swati Pandit (Team Leader), and many more .
          Most of the time I felt that they are not even more then Sr members of the team, So they cannot Show wrong Picture nor cannot they give Wrong Commitments.

The Mental harassment AIRTEL has given me is this last 5 months was very bad.

I had been making Partial payment has my issue was not resolved now my line is again barred without giving me a resolution to the issue that I had reaised.

I have few concerns with AIRTEL and request you to kindly reply me on the same.

If this queries were resolved can some from your team listen to this conversation and confirm where did the agent give resolution and on what basis the query was closed.
          Why was the team leaders and Deputy Manager not able to give proper feedback.
          Why there is not Customer relation team for client how is complaining same issue every time.

I expect to get reply to this mail and if not I would approach Consumer Court with the same Question for AIRTEL…
          HI,
          My-self Jasmit singh from mumbai.Recently i came to know that airtel is having currently no internet service for the(MOBILE PHONE).One was NOP internet service which is now being disscontinued.So pls help me to know more airtel internet service for MOBILE PHONE .My E-Mail address is ([protected]@rediffmail.com).
          HI,
          My-self Kaushal pandey from mumbai.Recently i came to know that airtel is having currently deduct Rs. 3.00 per day for VAS service for MOBILE PHONE. I have not activated any service on own mobile number [protected]. already all promotion calls & SMS service is locked on my own no. since 2 year. My E-Mail address is ([protected]@gmail.com).

aparajita
            In most of the cases(NOP, MO) they don't activate within time and cc executives can't tell it is really activated or not. I rechaged twice for a2a free talktime but they cheated me n did't given it. poor airtel!
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:44:51

Bikash Kumar Nayak
              I activated the mobile office package from my airtel connection for which only Rs 99.00 should have been deducted from my available balance but to my surprise an additional 60 was deducted from my account. When I called the customer care executive they couldnot give me any proper feedback.
              The case was not once but this happened twice. Firstly on January 4th I activated the internet offer and RS 60 extra was deducted.Again after consulting with the customer care executive I activated the offer on 14th of january and again Rs 60 extra was deducted.
              In this regard I have given some 20 complains to the Customer care but its of no use every time a different person is coming on line and giving fake assurance about the settlement of my problem.But till date i.e 16 of january nithing has been done regarding my problem.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:44:44
              how to deactivate yahoo!zone

prakasan vayankara janardanan
                I am staying at dombivli, thane district and my no. is [protected]. After getting activated my airtel sim card, person from airtel verification department visited my home without intimation during working hours and also without any intimation disconnected the mobile service by quoting verification failure. Repeated complaints have been put up through customer care centre with timings available at home, but verification team of my area visited my home at other timings when i was not at home. My mobile service is being discontinued for the last few days and no action is yet taken against the verification department who failed to come in time, which I registered while making requests with customer service dept. Moreover the concerned person in charge from the verification department , who was chaging her name time to time while contacting me, was not responding to my calls properly when I asked to sent her executive for re-verification. The Airtel office at Dombivli East(near Pooja theatre) was also giving unsatisfied service on this issue.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:44:40
                Dear sir

we got two airtel sim in last month.The no is [protected] and [protected]. I am submitted the all documents and the number is working upto lostweek.On 10.04.2009 the [protected] no outgoing is suspended and [protected] no is suspended yesterdey.The phone response is non submission of document.I do not know what is the reason.If any problem why airtel people not conduct to me? Why disconnect the number? So i am unhappy.

I request to you ACTUATE the above nos and any problem for document please conduct to me. My another mobile no is [protected]
                Dear Representative
                I am staying at Hyderabad and my no. is [protected]. After getting activated my airtel sim card, person from airtel verification department visited my home without intimation during working hours and also without any intimation disconnected the mobile service by quoting verification failure. Repeated complaints have been put up through customer care centre with timings available at home, but verification team of my area visited my home at other timings when i was not at home. My mobile service is being discontinued for the last few days and no action is yet taken against the verification department who failed to come in time, which I registered while making requests with customer service dept.
                Please do the needful.
                Dear Representative
                I am staying at Bangalore and my no. is [protected]. After getting activated my airtel sim card, person from airtel verification department visited my home without intimation during working hours and also without any intimation disconnected the mobile service by quoting verification failure. Repeated complaints have been put up through customer care centre with timings available at home, but verification team of my area visited my home at other timings when i was not at home. My mobile service is being discontinued for the last few days and no action is yet taken against the verification department who failed to come in time, which I registered while making requests with customer service dept.
                Please do the needful.

Monica Mohanty
                  I m a user of landline no [protected] , I would like to share tht I m not happy with the false services you as a airtel giving us. Last month I got my cheque back without any reason. In the letter, it was written tht there is correction in date but when I got cheque back there was no change or no correction, anyhow after having good fight with CS in Call centre tht has been resolve. Now this month new thing has come up about my tariff plan change. Tht has been change without any intimation but as per CS call centre Mr. Naval & FL Sup. Ms Ankita tht has been change for all the consumer those were using this night topup plan Rs 99 to Rs 199 . Here is a BIG Question ? when I took Airtel connection in the terms and condition this was not written anywhere tht Airtel can change my tariff plan without my knowledge

Now in other hand I have another two company connection one is RIL from past four years and other is Vodafone from past seven + years they have never change my plan infact Role is, whenever a person is taking plan tht should be applicable till consumer is not giving it back to the Company for a example in RIL there was a plan of Rs 700 unlimited calls from RIM TO RIM landline tht is still active but for those consumer who has not return or change the plan but ys for those who r taking new connection tht plan is not there.

My main motive to say all ths is tht whtever plan I have took I should be charged for tht onlyyyyyyyyyyyy not tht plan which u ppl r launching new for new consumer .

If you as Airtel this is not possible, I will say this is big Fraud Airtel is doing in Market and I will not take this call …………….
                  People those are literate for telecom Company cannot make them fool but this fight is for those who are not educated and been charged

Need revert soon with positive note otherwise I don’t need service
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:44:34
                  All most same has happened with me on tariff plan but it was reverse. I have a DSL connection from airtel. The company did not inform or change my plan when it withdrew the plan, that I was using, form the market because it suited them. They had announced a new plan for lesser price and double the speed. On follow-up with the company over emails, I am told that they need consent to change the plan which they never sought. For months I have paid not only more that what I was to pay but also got lower speed of the net.

Copies of emails were marked to TRAI who did not even acknowledge the mail what to talk of any action. As per the TRAI circular, the if the new plans are introduced which are better in terms of cost and deliverables, the customer shall be upgraded automatically.

krishan mohan sharma
                    I am having a cell phone with number - [protected]

Even with out making any call my balance being reduced .
                    the balnce was around 100/- Now it is 19/ -only
                    without making any call. I made call hardy for a sum of 10/- only.
                    customer care rep. does not give proper rseponce.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:44:32

AirTel — extra deduction

i using airtel friends no [protected] not only me my 34 friends are using this plan when we buy this card we r know about 0.50 paise deduction everyday. but now airtel want to make it 1 rs. everyday.
                    in companies rules and regulation there is no any assertion about increse deduction in future. so i want to make request to company to keep deduction of rs 0.50 as in past

RAMESH

My name is Ramesh Gopalakrishnan.I am having the airtel mobile numberLast november airtel has activated the hello tunes without my prior approval and they had deducted me my amount of RS 30 at the december.For the last two months ie from Oct 24 2007 to december 31 2007 i was out of station and i was not using this number.when i used my sim here i received the message of myamount deduction.

When i talked with to customer service i got a lot of commitments that my amount will be refunded with in 2~ 3 days.On 11/01/2007 I had a talk with Mr akash supervisor at customer care who given me a personal commitment that he would look that my amount is refunded to my account by 12 jan Mid night.

There is a new twist here.no amount has been refunded and When i contacted the 121 Mr Baghwan the supervisor says that the amount cannot be refunded to my account. and it is against the company policy.He also gave me new insight in this issue that Airtel has falsely activated my hello tunes and it is my responisbility that i have to deactivate it.

It is the company policy that the owner of the SIM has to use the sim 24 hours a day,365 days a year.

Why people at airtel cheat a customer by they themselves activate the services and they charge for it.
                      I do think this is a way for airtel to maintain profits
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:44:29
                      distributor : avani marketing
                      name : chetan bhai
                      address : ramdev nagar satellite ahmedabad

complain : your distributor service is very bad . because i pay two thousand rupees for lapu balance advance date is 12/01/2007 but no give me lapu balance till today . telephonics response is not good . so iwant to my money return . i dont intreasted with airtel bussiness ?
                      iam mohd mahboob hussain iam a retailer of airtel my shop located at bahadurpura it is in hyderabad . my distributar name is coverit distributers .i reqest to a senior sales officer of my city to contact my E recharge no is [protected] and my alternate number is [protected] regarding spoiling of airtel bussness in their limits

Sharanabasavaraj Patil
                        Dear sir i am using airtel prepade mobile since from 10 months.Now airtel has reduced the call chaerges for local land line numbers in karnataka to 1 Rs.But till now i did not get that service to my mobile.i had called to call center about 5 time but therte was no use.Can you help me .My mobile no is +91-[protected]
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:44:25
                        dear sir, my landline no. is [protected]. i m using plan 1050 since about 1 yr n do not want to change it to 1399. but i got a message from u that my plan has been changed without any confirmation call . i tried to complaint on 121 and 198 .but i was not given any complaint no. nor my plan is made as previos of 1050. plz help thanx.
                        nidhi singhal

Nitin Aggarwal

I have a prepaid Airtel connection of Chandigarh. The local SMS charges are 0.10 Rs per SMS. During festival days, like New Year, Lohri, etc, the local SMS charges are increased to Rs 1 per SMS without any prior intimation.

This is a fraud practice

Nitin
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:44:07

Airtel Prepaid — Connection Tariff

i have ben using airtel conection for last 1 year. Airtel commit A2A Local tarrif Rs. 1.00 but my connection tariff Local A2A Rs. 2.00 I tried to submit my complaint with customer care but sad to say i could not contact customer care due to their busy lines uff what should i do pls sugest as early as possible
                          sir i want to know my last 2 months call detail plss send any idea
                          kindly send me the call detail of my mobile no. [protected] in my e mail id. thankyou

Airtel Prepaid — sms charges

hi my no. is [protected],accordin to the plan sms should be charg 15paisa/sms,bt they are charging me 1rs/sms from last 2 month pls help me
                          My connection no. is [protected]. I subscribed to the SMS service scheme of Rs.26/- on[protected] and the transaction ID is[protected]. From this morning I am charged Rs.0.50 per sms while I am not to be charged for this for 30 days from[protected]. Kindly look into the problem and recredit the amount deducted from my account.

S.Ravichandran
                          dear sir,

plz stop my traiff 1 paisa plan it is urgent my number is [protected]

Airtel — tariff for messages

i have recharged my mobile with 22rs but when i send sms i've been charging one rupee per sms..
                          hope that you will rectify my problem within 24hours.....
                          yours truly,
                          m.shivaram
                          mobile no:[protected].

Airtel — fraudulent practices through unwanted calls and sms

my mobile no is [protected]. from the very inception of this connection i am getting unwnted calls and sms. today my account was debited towards some gclub .com of which i never heard of. plz do the needful to stop unwanted calls and sms.
                          lalit vashisth
                          A-7 krishna enclave kalka

Airtel — lost my mobile [Resolved]

sanzes_grieved
                            i am sanjay shrivastava having airtel mobile number [protected] for bangalore circle , has lost my mobile today...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (33)

SanjeevBaranwal
                            I own a Postpaid Mobile connection [protected] Bangalore No. I am in kolkata from 16th Dec after 8pm till now. I paid all amount fofr the bill generated for 20nd Dec2007.Means after that am on raoming. I can see right now that the unbilled amount is 7307. 2 days back I got a call from no. [protected] that the amount exceeds 15000(My credit limit is more 13000 something. and my call is barred now. yesterday I paid 8000 Rs. but nowhere I can see the amount of 15000. even the contacting with the customer care they are not able to tell me abount this amount. Instead they kep telling that I will be contacted for this. Call from no. [protected] who told me the amount is 15000 means they have access to see the information but the customer care is saying that the unbilled is 7307. I can pay the amount but according to me it cannt reach 15000 and so I have paid Rs 8000. I need clarification on this.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:33:22
                            My airtel postpaid mobile no. is[protected] and [protected] which used by my mother. I paid the bill amount rs.400/- and 350/- by cash on 11th March 2008 respectively at your counter 49 Rajpur Road, Dehradun. but both the bill deposited for the no.[protected] by your employee. I had complaint so many times by phone but nothing can be done. Now you barred the no [protected]. Why? what is my mistake and why you put late charges why I should pay late fee? if you will not solve the problem and activate my above no I will cancel my both connection. this is very ridiculuous and irritating things.

vijeta
                            [protected], [protected], office no.[protected],
                            I have to pay my Due amount, Plz Send the the total Amount to my ID [protected]@yahoo.co.in or to my alternate mobile No:[protected].

Kindly send as soon as possible.

Mansoor
                            From Tirupathi
                            my mobile no.[protected] i need call charges unbilled information till date i.e 29.05.09 including roming charges.

Venukiran
                              I am with AirTel for the past 4 years and this is the kind of service they provide to esteemed customers, its the serious time to change the service provider. I have never delayed paying bills, I used to pay bills before I get the paper receipt. Still I have some or other complains about the service. At AirTel, Splendid Towers, I have submitted 2 requests, (Change of Owner & Change of Rate Plan to AES 249). I have submitted all the requested documents and paid my outstanding bill. Customer Care promised to service my request in 2 days, its been more than a week now and there is no progress. CC has no idea about the status of my request. Whenever I call them, there is a static response

"Your request has been forwarded to the concerned department, and the issue will be resolved in next 24 working hours".

I have made umpteen number of calls, but still in vain. Neither of my requests are completed. I seriously think to discontinue with AirTel just for these reasons.

-- Venukiran
                              AirTel a/c #[protected]
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:43:57

HTMT — Rate plan change

Changing 399 super saver plan to 249
                              HTMT ...please do not go for any interview ...management ppl are playing politics..what and how i will be telling u the story behind it after getting my all settlement...please wait for few days...
                              SIR/MAM, This is my friend's mobile no. named is "SHRI AASHISH BIJORIA ADV." before 2-3 days from today 1 or 2 mgs coming on his airtel no. - [protected] & cutting balance of rs. 30 - 45. He is very offset & mentally disturb to activate any service provided by u, & cut off balance. Kindly check the no. & Please deactivate all the service autometically activate by u. Otherwise Shri aashish bijoria advocate will file consumer complaints against u on local consumer forum.

Airtel — cutting of balance

airtel cutting my main balance under the name of tashan beach girls .which is not subscribed by me

S L TALWAR
                                The airtel mobile is making people fools by its unwanted calls and hello tones. For the last six months, I am continuing writing them to disconnect hello tones from my phone [protected] but simply getting an auto reply from them that you will get the anwer of compalint within 24 hours, nothing is heard. They are continuing deducting the hello tone charges from my balance every months despite my complaint. Do such type of problems are created by airtel executives or all is done on the instruction of Mr Sunil Bharti Mittal to earn more profit. If they are cordial to its customer, why their complaints are not heard immediately. On toll free services, if you have the patience and time, even then too, your problem is not solved as you will be fad up with their recorded voice press this, press that, press this press that but what you want to say, nobody is there to listen you.

Moreover, their unwanted calls are also disturbing much. We are receiving atleast 10 calls every day from airtel asking press this, press that and immediately certain amount say Rs 25 or Rs 30 is deducted if mistakenly you press any said keyboard button, this is not the CHEATING OF AIRTEL SERVICE? WHY MR BHARTI IS CHEATING INNOCENT PERSONS by such services?, why everything is not said clearly?

Mr Mittal, not make public fools for your own profit but to provide good services and listen to the grievances immediately instead of lingering years together?

S L TALWAR
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:43:54

life time sim — hello tones

i have unsubscribed a hello tone on munth june but still my balance is deceting daily 50 paisae my balance is gone to -58.69paise [protected]

Airtel Broadband — Billing and Shifting

ranga
                                  I had shifted my residential premises and requested for connection to be relocated. Airtel did honour that in a few days time...
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (399)

Sonu Nimdia

Previously I had applied for cancellation of connection([protected]) because I am moving abroad for 3 months, but I got a call from customer care officer that they will provide me 3 months rental free and also my chip is lost , so airtel will provide me new chip free of cost .

In that case I was agreed and happy to continue with the number, but till now I didn’t get any confirmation mail from airtel about this.

In response of this mail, I have got call from Mr. Subodh from the Airtel Retention team Mumbai

He told me that collect a chip from the following address

Telecommuni System

1, Deccan Chambers

CTS, Erandwane

Opp.Garware College.

Ph:[protected]

When I went there I talked with MR. Nilesh and without checking the database he told me that we didn’t get any mail or note to provide you the chip. I had told him please check the database first and then tell me know, but he told me that the systems are down, when the system are actually not down.

Is this is the facility Airtel is providing to there customer, when we want new connection in that time these people will come at our home and provide connection to us

And now when I want to continue the connection because they are providing me the chip and 3 months rental free(As I am moving abroad for 3 month) Airtel people are not cooperating ,if this is the case I don’t have any issue I don’t want to continue with that number.

For any clarification you can call at this number [protected]

my number :-[protected]
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:43:37

For past 3 days im asking airtel people to cancel my fixedline and broadband[protected], its in the name of M.R.Srinivasan.But nobody is giving me correct procedure to disconnect. They are fooling me by telling that my wife has asked them to retain the connection, its totally impossible b`coz she is out of station.

Next thing Airtel people are clever that they charge late payment fee though the bill is paid before the due and there are many hidden charges also.Im in the plan of 799 rental with 256kbps speed but they dont provide really that much only for two or three days after complaint they do.

So im really fed up of this and i want to move out.
                                  Ref:[protected],[protected],[protected]

We had three pre paid connections and we hv been contacted by airtel franchisee M/s. Wintel Communication tele-marketers on 28.08.09. stating that we can migrate it into post paid connections, as the plan suited us, we hv opted for it. the next day their exe - mr. naresh came to our house and finished all the formatlities stating that our line will be disconnected for one hr. one 31st march 2009, our pre-paid line got de-activated and we hv been asked to the new sim card (post paid). the next day i.e. 01.04.09 two numbers hv been activated out of the three connections. i hv made several phone calls, mails but no response. i hv nt even slept the whole night as the exe told to make it activate in another 1hr, 2hr like this. but when i checked there is no activation. i hv made phone calls like as if i m working as night shift airtel customer care exe. i shoot up a mail stating that i will nt continue the above connections due to abnormal delay in activation & poor service and also in the verification process. atlast, i got the connection the next day 1am, without intimating the reason for delay in activation.

but the very next day once again all the three connections hv been interrupted, without any intimation. when i make a call it has been forwarded to customer care and i was shocked to knwo that they have deactivated the line due to my mail.

nobody in airtel is understanding that i was forced to shoot up such a mail due to very poor service from airtel which is below than its par and moreover the franchisee exe mr. naresh[protected] has nt picked his mobile for the past one week and their office land line numbers given in the visiting card is wrong. i don't know how even the basic things like updating the correct phone number should be updated in the visiting card should be done before giving to a customer is not followed.

they told to migrate into pre paid connection which is also not being done now. even this has been escalted to nodal officer desk team several times of no use. i think the people in airtel are protecting their colleagues, without taking care of customers.

we hv nt voluntarily called for airtel for migration. some people hav made call and as a customer we are in prob as we are neither in post paid nor in pre paid. there is no point in holding sim cards without activation.

The matter is being prolonged for the past 11 days and they confirmed to solve the query before 14th (maximum), nw they are telling that they are upgrading due to which they are asking to give a requet after 19th which i cant understand. i dont know what is happening in aritel.

i hav been totally fed up in making several phone calls, mails and mental harrasement??? even then i dont got the solution for the above and nobody bothered abt it.

i dont find any person responsible in airtel or i m nt able to get the responsible person details for contacting.

i hv suffered a lot already and i need a solution immediately for the above...

Thanking you,

A. Nachiappan
                                  14, Ponnappan Street,
                                  Lakshmipuram,
                                  Chrompet,
                                  Chennai - 44.
                                  [protected] / 2241 0196

when i asked to refund the balance available in prepaid connections, some exe told the amount will be lapsed. as a customer we hv rights to enjoy for the value of the money which we paid to airtel. some exe dont know even to handle customer query / compalint and the way to address the same. they reply in rude manner (Mr. Mani), which i cant understand hw they are being selected.ab aap batoo kab mujhe resolve karke doge company bhadak gaya hai.

i hv suffered a lot already and i need a solution immediately for the above...
                                  I Randhir Rawat, Account No.15748067, 218-C, Pkt.A, Mayur Vihar-II, Delhi-91, wants to discontinue the Airtel internet Connection, I am being transfered to another city by the end of this month. Please disconect the service from the month of August'10.