Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

vimal dhawan
Airtel offices have refused to give receipt against payments deposited at their counter. Even if the payment is given in cash, no receipt is given. Customers have no proof with them if they have paid cash payment. Counter staff may not register payment having received against your bill and you need to prove if you have paid any cash to counter staff. Since you are not given any receipt, you cannot claim re-imbursement from your office for having paid your bills.

This is creating lots of inconvienece to all clients by snatching their basic rights to get receipt against their payments. This is also creating opportunity for Airtel counter staff to eat away cash received from clients and deny later or adjust against payment of someone known to them.Lots of scope for corruption. All Airtel customers must be aware of this chaos and think it over to continue with Airtel or switchover to other service providers!!!!!

Airtel Mobile — no receipt

i would like to bring into your kind notice the Sad service air tel is providing for a customer whom u rate a privilege customer,

i have a post paid connection no:[protected] since 3years i pay approx 4000/- every month, it so happened that march 1st 2008 i was enable to pay the bill on time but still managed to make a cash payment of Rs.4500/- at jayanagar 3rd block that day,

As i paid the cash of Rs.4500-00 to your executive i asked for a receipt but he denied stating he cant provide it, whereas its a citizens right to get a receipt for the cash he pays .later he wrote a ref ID for the same in a piece of clumsy looking paper (the paper which looks worst then a toilet paper is enclosed as attachment ).

later i kept on getting, messages to pay the same (Rs.4500-00) which i had already made then i called up your customer care many times and informed them about it, they told me to walk into the customer care center where i had payed and en quire as the Ref ID where not matching, I still had the patience i walked back waited like a beggar as if i was in the wrong way, the lady politely replied that it would be posted and not to worry.

After 3days i again received a msg asking to pay up Rs.7800/- including my old balance of Rs.4500/- which i had already made long back,

Today ie..20th march 2008 Airtel have suspended my mobile connection totally with no fault of mine, its lead me to depression and mental distress with no fault of mine.

Are customers treated like this ???????????We are not beggars!!! i dont think i need go through this, losing so much business for fault of yours...its my rite ...only becoz u have the the control to disconnect that does not mean you people can play around like this ...this my last mail and a call to air tel regarding this.

i would ask the help of consumer cell if its not sorted out soon ...i will fight for my rights and let know all the citizens of India the power of a consumer ...Please wake up its not a stone age ...technology can make my grievance reach millions in a hour...hope u get my point clear.
While calling anyone, I heard msg for non payment of monthly bill everytime, after having paid monthly bill.
what is reason, plz explain & close the problem exist from last 10 days.

Praveen Srivastava
    We can not call from Airtel , Idea and vodafone mobile to toll free no's like [protected] or [protected].

Please do need ful for the same.
    I am sorry to us the word worst. But still i will have to tell this because the discussion which i had with 121 on 22nd Jan 08 around 11.20 AM was my customer care experience. I felt like i was speaking to a person who sits in Fish market. Continuusly i was hearing a loud noise from a man which was a distraction to me as well as the customer care Executive (Ms. Rekha). Inspite of telling this to the CCE, still she didn't manage to stop the person.

If your customer care calls are really recorded, i would like to advise you to have look in the discussion which i had with Rekha.

Please let me know the county head email ID. 'cos i dont trust [protected]@airtel.in

Salahudeen-[protected]
    Dear Sir

Ref : My Mobile No.[protected]

I have not got my bills till date since the day I have obtained the above sim. Several complaints has been give to[protected] but every complaint has gone to vain.

I am paying my bill as per the SMS received on the mobile.

Would some who is responsible for this in Airtel or would Airtel take responsibility and act promptly in sending my bill.

S.Robert
    dear
    sir i have taken new aritel moble connection bearin no
    [protected] given connection on 15.03.2008 the bill generated on 27.03.2008 is Rs. 571/-

there is descipency in bill kindly provide the details which calledup from my moblie phones
    Dear
    Sir iam having exsting conncection from reliance mobile no[protected] when my manger called up through your net wrk no [protected] was wrong diverting call to some body elese
    i have lodged a complaint regding this but still the problem was not resolved

why it happen from yr net wrk plese recity the problem
    Dear Sir
    I am T S Hariharan, an airtel customer for past 3 years. My mobile number is [protected]. I have a problem with the international booster pack of Rs. 151 for calling US and Canada. Whenever i call, i wasnt able to get connected to US numbers as the pre recorded voice says " All lines are currently busy". But i am able to get speak with them form other mobiles( vodafone) and land lines as well. I lodged my first complaint about twenty three days back to your CCEs at 121 and then at 198 and no action has been taken by your technical and as well as executives. I am tired of hearing the false promises from your executives that the problem will get resolved in a days' time. I am not getting any response from your Team leaders too. I spoke with couple of your team leaders and they too were good at giving promises but very bad at keeping them. Some times they dont even respond to my calls and say that they are in a meeting. It is ridiculous to here that from them, because the time at which I called them was 1.00 am, early in the morning, who will be having meeting at that time. I want this issues to be resolved soon or else I may have to quit using Airtel. Hope my problem would be resolved and i may not have agony any more.

Another annoying issue is, weak signal in IIT Madras area, where some times when I call, due to the un-availability of the signal, the call gets disconnected. It happened thrice when i was speaking to your customer care executives. And your CCE have no courtesy to call me back. When asked why?, the answer is " We have no provision to call the customer number back". This would be a kind suggestion to Airtel to allow or make some provision for the CCEs to call the customer back if it is needed in these situations as the customers would be happy to hear for the CCEs (only if what your CCE said is right (true)). Or else you might be missing many valuable customers.

Airtel — excess, Fraud billing

S.Nagalakshmi

Iam a airtel post paid subscriber for nearly 4 yrs and i had been paying my bills regularly....
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

P.S.Moorthy

I fully agree. It has happened several times in our family/friends circle. Your firm simply disconnect the connection wihtout prior notice suddenly causing thereby immense dislocation and problems tentamount to huge harras ment. I have spefici complant in this regard. I lodged a complait to Mr.Yuvraj, your customer care executive on Friday who simply heared and did not bother to rectify; he told that he would restore the connection in 24 hours., though the requisite papers were already handed over to your outleft. Some more papers demanded by your outlet subsequently were also handed over to one Cutomer Care Official at your branch Office at Adayar, Chennai on 22.11.2007 (her name is Miss Sundari with the request to forward the same to Salem Office from where the connection was obtained . I had also taken acknowledgement from her for having received my papers;but in vain. To add to the harassment, when I contacted Mr.Jagidish-Ph.No.[protected], at Chennai in Tanil Nadu who is a nodal officer and who is supposed to hear and rectify the problems of the customer, is not at all attending. What we feel is the difference between the private companies and the Govt. In Govt, officers who attend such complaints would be polite and try to help the customer as early as possible, as they are responsible Officers of the Govt;whereas I find that Mr.Yuvraj who is probably a senior executive does not even bother to call me back and give me the feed back. It has already taken more than 3 days, the connection is not yet restored though we had taken the connection after making full payment. I opted for some other connection as I need connection urgently and have taken a fresh connection from other provider. The above dislocation has caused huge dislocation and mental agony to me, particularly, after noting that your executives did not bother to rectify ever after 3 full days. Perhaps I have to take up with the Telephone Regulatory Tribunal, New Delhi.I have not given the phone No. delebrately so that you have to respond to me with your contact phone No. In the world of competition, politeness, efficient handling of customer problems, etc. only can only help you to survive. The family/friends circle normally follow suite and try to have connection from a similar provider. It won't be diffcult to convincethem.Small drops can make ocean.
      VERIFICATION PROBLEM
      CUSTOMER CARE IS GOOD FOR NOTHING
      SOLVE THE PROBLEM AT ONCE
      PUBLIC IRRITANTS!
      Dear Airtel All

I am Selvi.D. Past 3 years I was using Airtel prepaid Mobile, still I am airtel customer. Last month[protected] I changed my mobile prepaid to postpaid service. I brought two SIM.

1) 91-[protected] prepaid to postpaid changed
      2) 91-[protected] new no.

During verification time I was not available in my home town, my father in law doesn’t know about the connection which I applied. Because of this confusion my outgoing calls[protected] diverted to airtel call center, and they advised me go to Saibaba kovil (MAXY) office in Coimbatore. That I am was in Hosur, I went to coimbatore Saibaba Kovil office[protected]. They ask me to write a request letter for activation. They promised to me they would activate next day itself. But next day it was not activated.

I accepted my mistakes, but I asking about next procedure to active the service, but still they are not reply properly and what they want to active the service. I already submitted Passport also.

Again[protected] I called SIM provided person (Airtel) he ask me to come Lakshmi mill’s Airtel Barathi office. There I waited for 2 hours. Then they told me they would activate on that day itself.

But up to now my no Is not activated. Because of this I missed lot of opportunities (I am doing business) and suffered lots of stress.

[protected]:45 pm I ring up to Airtel SIM Provider and ask about status, he told me its not possible to activate the service.

My question
      1) Why they are not told following the answer on that day.
      a. [protected]:45 pm its not possible to activate the service)
      2) Why did you collect the passport details?
      3) They didn’t give proper answer but they made me to go here and there.

I kept hope on Airtel office from[protected] to[protected]:45 pm) but you people are cheated me. I need a concrete solution.

Thanks and Regards
      Selvi.D
      [protected].
      I purchased a new airtel prepaid connection in mumbai No[protected]. I submitted my voter id card which shows the address of my permanent house which is in MP(jabalpur),
      for local address proof I submitted MTNL phone bill which is on my uncle's name, the retailer submitted all the documents but my connection is blocked after 10 days...
      Please tell me what documents are needed which verify my identification..
      sir i want this phone number details [protected]

Airtel Gujarat — Wrongly charged

prakash patel
        respected sir,

I am amit dungrani using the airtel connection [protected] from last 2 and half year and this...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (31)

Airtel — many subjects

preet kamal singh
        respected sir/madam
        I am a resident of Punjab and using aitel telecommunication services. I have many complaints...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

harjeet singh
        I had Airtel postpaid mobile connection in Bhopal, MP. I had to move to Lucknow on 04/11/07. So before leaving Bhopal, I had request to customer care executive of Airtel to change my bill plan from 499 to 299, And they had change my plan within 4 hours and said that the plan would change back to 499 within 4 hours of request.
        After coming back to Bhopal on 22/11/07. I had again request (service request reference No.[protected] to Customer care executive to change my bill plan back to 499. But at this time they had denied to change my bill plan and told me that the policy of changing the bill plan had been change and now bill plan would change after the current bill cycle i.e from 20/12/07.
        It would be loss for me if I continue 299 plan till current bill cycle complete.
        How they can change their policy (which is related to the user) without giving information to the user.
        It is therefore requested to look into the matter for suitable action under intimation to me.
        According to this new policy of Airtel, how user can change his plan in between bill cycle, if required. This policy is useless, according to me.

Harjeet Singh
        The worst ever worst kind of service to customer has given by the airtel... pls note and try to avoid of changing number from postpaid to prepaid b'coz you will suffer after recharge...

hari shankar
          I have changed my number [protected] from postpaid to prepaid on oct 1-2 week.I have submitted my Enrollment form to the nearest teleshop..(reach telecom- Anna nagar-Tamil nadu (Prescriped Airtel shop)).

but in between oct & nov my number is diconnected twice....I have called reach telecom. what is the problem? they did't given right information and activated my number twice.

but on Dec 5th my number totally disconnected and it has been removed even from customer care database also.. so i can't use my number...when i called customer care.. they said, sir your form has not recevied ... pls submit it.. I told i have given all the information of when it submitted or they told it is activate by the airtel shop only.....

In reach telecom, they told sir your form has been send to airtel office and we had all the record for that processing...

so they made me as ball and passed btn customer care and airtel shop..........see how it goes...

note: on 29th nov my validity expired(I got sms lots of sms to recharge) so I have recharged my number on 28th (Rs 1110/- with 180 days validity).....

see i got sms about my validity expired on 29th but, they even made any phone call or sms about my number will became diconnected on 5th dec....see how customer care is working.............

so in my account i had 960 balance..when i called to customer care they told they will try to get the number but not money....

The worst ever worst kind of service to customer has given by the airtel....pls note and try to avoid of changing number from postpaid to prepaid b'coz you will suffer after recharge.........

now i had vodofone number I never wish to go to airtel ..........
          I had Airtel postpaid connection from over 4 years. Two years back, they called me and offered a free addon postpaid sim which I took and gave it to my brother. After that I was getting bills regularly for both the numbers. One month back, my brother changed to prepaid to a different number of his own. So I cancelled his addon number. But after that, I got 300 Rs extra in the bill stating that it was one time charge for separating that number from the parent number for cancellation. In spite of me explaining to them, they did not cancel that number until I paid that 300 Rs extra plus 1 more month rental which they had not cancelled. so guys, be careful the next time they call you and offer any free sim or something.

Airtel Broadband — NOT WORKING SINCE INSTALLATION - 9 DAYS

Saurabh Nehra
            An airtel broadband connection (256 Kbps) was installed at my residence (H No 123, Sec 17 A, Gurgaon) on 30 Nov 07. The Airtel...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Airtel — Delay in updating of the validity of 180 days.

Dr. Kamlesh
            To,
            AIRTEL

Subject :- No Updation of the Validity of 180 days inspite of the recharge of Rs....
            Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Airtel Prepaid — SIM activation

Firoz Ahamad
            regarding ID proof of the number
            I m Firoz Ahamad from Bihar. My prepaid mobile no is [protected] purchase...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

Airtel — AirTel cheating everyone in India!

Anurag Kumar Srivastwa
            DEAR SIR,
            I HAVE A AIRTEL NO-[protected] IS SINCE 4 YEAR'S I HAVE RECHARGED 200/- VALIDITY VOUCHER ON DATED 24/10/2007...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

Anurag Kumar Srivastwa
            DEAR SIR,
            I HAVE A PREPAID USER [protected] SINCE 4 YEAR. I AM RECHARGE 200/- VALIDITY VOUCHER ON DATED 24/10/2007 10.30 AM THIS TIME MY ACCOUNT BALANCE IS 304.42 PAISE AND I AM CALLING A STD AIRTEL NO. 8MIN. CHARGED 7.92 PAISE .AFTER 8PM MY ACCOUNT BALANCE IS -30/-(MINUS THIRTY RUPEES). I AM CALLING CUSTUMER CARE ON DATED 25/10/2007 HE TOLD AFTER 24 HOURS YOUR BALANCE IS ADD ON YOUR PREPAID ACCOUNT BUT AFTER 39 DAYS NO ADD ON MY ACCOUNT BALANCE . AIRTEL DEDUCT 326.50 PAISA ON MY PREPAID ACCOUNT.I AM BUY A NEW AIRCEL PREPAID CONNECTION.
            Dear Sir i have lost my prepaid card number is [protected] please if possible stop the services on this number...

Thanks & Best Regards

Mousin
            Kishanganj

sanjay malhotra
              ur are totaly faileur and very big looser type firm u should satisfy cumtomer or customer will satis[censored] airtel is

Airtel Call Home — Pathetic service!

Sir/Madam
              This is bad to inform you that after regular complaints to custmer care to inprove Very good signal quality, Non fluctuating signal,better voice quality at Purvanchal Institute of Dental Sciences, GIDA, Sector-7, AL-4,Gorakhpur-273209, UP(EAST), Near to ITM & between Shahjanwa & Nausad. As we are not getting good quality of signals inside the hospital even in OPD, OT, Inside of the hall,Rooms, with continuous fluctuating signal. Everytime Custmer care saying we are working alot to improve the network but nothing happen.
              So, we are requesting to do Fruitful for pioneer custmer like we Doctors.

mobile No. [protected]
              Airtel sucks :( Please teach this ignorant rich company a rich lesson !
              customer exicutive continuosly deduct my mobile balance. Last 4months 250rupees. Nodal officer & applied officer continuosly support there. My no [protected]

ashok_lalwani2002
                I received the bill from Airtel for the month of November' 07 where I was charged with Rs. 550 towards GPRS, on putting a complaint regarding this issue to Airtel they have just closed the complaint giving the reason as this service is a free while the customer is charged for surfing. Neither i got a call from Airtel nor any message regarding the chargeable of any such service. I was facing this problem before two years also and after raising a complain the same were waived off
                Hi all,

I am also facing the same GPRS amount rs 499/- is being looted from my every month bill.. and when i ask Customer care .. every time they are giving nusence answers like system down... application is not opening.. etc..

I have been using airtel since from SEP-2006 ( 15 months) .. and some where in the middle they started cheating ( as usal) rs 499/- getting adding in my every month bill.

I Just want to ask only one question to aritel .. person (owner / manger / president / ceo ) whoever it is ..

1) How airtel can ( himself) active the GPRS on my mobile without my knowledge ?
                2) Ok somehow they added and how come that activation did not notified to me...?
                3) When my handset did not have any GPRS facility / or other way . when i ever used this GPRS how dare they can ask or claim Rs 499/- every month..

I need proper response and remdy for this from AIRTEL......

I also need suggestion from anyone who can help me out on this..

regards.
                prasad.
                my mobile [protected]
                for Missed Called Information Service deactive

details active or deactive code
                mobile NO,[protected] Sir in the current bill statement i noticed that uncalled charges have been billed in my bill. I hope the same have also in the previous bill also. I have to check past bill also. Presently I am not in a position to clear the outstanding due. I request you to send the bill copies thro my e mail id and also request you send me hard copies by post immediately so as to clear the due at the earliest. Awaiting your immediate actiont
                in this regard.
                Thanking You.
                d nagalakshmi

I would like to draw your kind attention towards deduction of my cell phone billing amount from the TATA Credit Card which is not as per the consent or instruction of the Card Holder (myself). In fact, a photocopy of the credit card was submitted to the Airtel (Bharati Cellular) as a supporting document. I don’t know, how did you entertain such transactions without my prior instructions and it is also crystal clear that the user’s name in the bill is RIMA, whereas in Tata Credit Card the name of the holder is REMA.

What about Business Ethics? Do you only believe in recovery? What about Customers’ Satisfaction?

I had cancelled my post-paid connection in the month of Febraury, 2008, of which I have two receipts collected from the Airtel Gallery, Chembur of excess payment adviced by the executives of the Gallery for conversion of mobile connections from Post-paid to Pre-paid, the executive of the Airtel Gallery promised me that both the connections will get converted within 48 hours in the month of February, 2008. Unfortunately, till today, I am receiving bills for both the post-paid connections inspite of my frequent requests.

Is it possible to get the aforesaid amount back or do I need to contact ….. ?

Awaiting your favourable reply in this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Dilip & Rema Vasu Poyyara

Is it possible to get the aforesaid amount back or do I need to contact ….. ?

Awaiting your favourable reply in this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Dilip Vasu Poyyara

I am Priya Pichamuthu . Currently i am in USA . This is the mobile number
                which i used in India - [protected] . I requested the airtel customer care
                to cancel my airtel connection on June 12 'th, As i am about to travel to
                US on June 11'th . As per my request they said they will disconnect my
                connection on June 12'th . I have given Cancelled cheque for every month
                payment transaction .When i asked the customer, they said the cheque will
                get deactivated once we cancel the connection . As per my request, hope so
                they have disconnected the connection . They have taken the June month
                account due on 13'th . The transaction details from my bank account are
                below :

13/06/2008 IILECS - AIRTEL [protected] DR INR 537.61

The above transaction should be my last transaction. But i dont know why
                you people did some unnecessarily transaction from my account by using my
                cancelled cheque

July month transaction from Airtel :

15/07/2008 IILECS - AIRTEL P/[protected] DR INR 753.49

Please let me know why this unnecessary transaction happened by using my
                cancelled cheque . Please let me know the reason immediately .

For your reference I used Co-operate Connection as i am TCS employee.

Could you please contact Mr. Santhosh Kumar . J for any more details .His
                contact number is [protected].
                I am Harikrishna.
                Choose a correct bill plan from airtel.Other wise it is painful to you.Don't use any extra services.In andhra pradesh for general postpaid customers New Full Valu 399 No Adv-ap is the best plan.For corporate customers AES 249 plan is best.Use topping when you neccesarly want them.And deactivate them immediately after your use is complete.For more details and best bill plans contact me @ [protected] or visit my web site http://earndollarsjoyly.blogspot.com
                Billing system is very poor in Kashmir province it needs to be recatified as soon as possible

HRIDESH BISHT

This is to bring into your notice that I have applied for a prepaid to postpaid conversion of my cell no. on last Monday dated 26 November, 2007 but it has not been activated till date.

The executive came to my office tooked the documents and said he has processed the documents firstly he told me a wrong bill plan and secondly he is not co-operating in this matter.

Apart form that he has not provided me any cash receipt against the payment of Rs500.

I already addressed this issue but no response is coming My enrolment form no is 6265567 (which is also scanned and attached for your reference)

The Channel partner is TALK MAX in CP Landline NO[protected]

Despite co-operating they are misbehaving with the customer how can Airtel make such careless people as their channel partner.

HRIDESH BISHT

Apart form that he has not provided me any cash receipt against the payment of Rs 1110/- Receipts No. 1811430 Dated 29-July ( DSA - J.P
                  Associates )

The Channel partner is TALK MAX in no [protected] /[protected]

Regard
                  Kapil

Manish Kumar Jha
                    This is a complain regarding the airtel number of my aunt in Delhi.I recharged her airtel mobile number using online banking facility and her validity was extended and the balance was also credited to her account.But from last Saturday i.e.,1st Dec she is not receiving incoming calls on her cell.She can make outgoing calls but while calling her it says "number not reachable". I have complained to airtel several times and every time they have promised to resolve it in 24 hrs but with no help.My complain number with airtel is[protected]. She is a Delhi region airtel prepaid customer.
                    Even I am facing the same problem, phone is not reachable at peak hours then all of a sudden u get miss call alert sms, how frustating.

ANDREW LINIS NORONHA
                      I was an Airtel consumer initially since the company launched in Kerala. Due to the un-proffessional dealing had to switch over to Relaiance mobile. Later now just because of a good friend of mine I once again happened to be consumer of airtel. Initially the services was quite satisfactory. Later as days passed almost the same what i experienced in the passed started.

To make things more clear let me tell you one thing. I am a customer who pay a lot to the airtel for my calls. Evn without asking airtel customer keeps calling and increases my credit limit, which is finally now at Rs.4400/. For your kind information, no bills have gone not paid so far. Still the treat i face is very very bad and its quite humilating when your custmer bar the out going facility inspite of the proper payments. Even today even though i have not reached anywhere near my credit limit they have just barred my out going. Even a month back I paid off Rs.4100/ at just one strech.

I did speak to one of your customer executive Mr. Dileep today and response was very bad. He promised to ask any of his senior manager to call and has failed.

Judge this incident for yourself and do the needfull if you think it has to be. Also please note that I'll clear off my present bills and move out to some other service providers who respect their customers and stand by their offers.

Andrew Noronha
                      Accommodation Manager
                      Kanoos Residency
                      Guruvayoor
                      Kerala

Airtel/ Post paid — No Network and no response of Managers

My name is Srikanth and work for Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, I have been using airtel number [protected] for past 7 years and these days very strange things happen. The teritory Manager Mr. Eshwardayal Reddy([protected]) had recomanded me to migrate from pre-paid to post-paid though i insisted upon the network coverare at my workplace(Ordnance Factory Yeddumailaram). He said he could do anything to get network and also promised to give Post-Paid connections to the faculty and staff at IIT Hyderabad, he gave and they were disconnected after a weeks time and the dues were taken also the activation fee of 500 rupees. I had to return that amount to the people whom he gave the connection as he is reluctant to attend to my calls or their calls. The faculty and staff were very rude on me as they got the connections through me and they gave that particular number to make professors and delegates.
                      And after that incident I repeatedly was complaining about the network from March 11 they(Airtel) skip that date and take into consideration the latest date April 8'th and no sort of communication is done to me regarding the complaint and when ever I call they the issue is in open status and would be resolved in 90 days but they want me to pay the rental and bills. Now they say that if I dont pay the bill they will barr incoming and outgoing calls.
                      I have than approached the nearest Airtel ARC (Sangareddy) Mr Mahesh([protected]) came into contact and promissed flexible CUG connections to IIT Hyderabad but now he also is so courteos that he never attends my call.

I request all the Airtel users to get away from Airtel and use the Govt ServicE BSNL as they dont promise anything and dont keep us waiting.

If there is a procedure to take necessary action on AIrtel please let me know sir.
                      I am navitha from banaglore. I am so happy to read this complain sir. I just visited this site to complain on airtel customer care. I had called them in the morning to ask about data card connectivity here they kept me waiting for 5 mins and gave me the num then i rang data card customer care there he kept me waiting for 7 mins response was really bad they were rude. They get on my nerves.

They are charging 50 ps for 3 mins for calling cutomer care service. They charge for each n every thing and the service sucks to the core..

I feel like trashing them very badly... Obnoxious connection and ppl on earth..

Yes ppl plzz plzzz do not get any airtel connetion they suck... internet, sim card, data card they suck at everything..

Yogesh Vipradas
                        I have a complaint that I have not used any airtel live service and 30 Rs. have been deducted from my account, so I want the details regarding this.
                        I have been charged for using Airtel Live without me using it.
                        Iam going to cut their connection.
                        TRAI regulation clearly says that service provider cannot activate any value added service without customer's consent.
                        The only solution is to take these erring service providers to court.
                        deduction due to activation of some wap service without my consent

Anita prasad
                          TO
                          THE BHARTI AIRTEL

Sub.:Out going problem(phone no,[protected])
                          Respected Sir,
                          Main Anita Prasad "Durgapur" ki rahane wali hoon, jo ki "Bharti Airtel"ki pchele 2 sal(2 years) ki customer hoon, mera phon no hai [protected],mere phone ko 200/- ka recharge kerenese 110/- ka talk time mela tha recharg ka Date tha.14.11.07, SIM kard ka valid date hai 13.12.07 hai ek mail kernese koi answer nahi aya .
                          Please help about that "Bharti Airtel Department "
                          My email address are-: [protected]@rediffmail.com
                          [protected]@gmail.com
                          Sub.:My Phone's Out going problem(phone no.:[protected])
                          Respected Sir,
                          Main Anita Prasad "Durgapur" ki rahane wali hoon, jo ki "Bharti Airtel"ki pchele 2 sal(2 years) se customer hoon, mera phon no hai [protected],mere phone ko 200/- ka recharge kerenese 110/- ka talk time mela tha, recharg ka Date tha.14.11.07, SIM kard ka valid date hai 13.12.07 hai ek mail kernese koi answer nahi aya .
                          Please help about that "Bharti Airtel Department "please you can sent my e- mail address.
                          Your Faithfully
                          ANITA PRASAD
                          DATE.:30-11-07
                          PLACE.:DURGAPUR
                          My email address are-: [protected]@rediffmail.com
                          [protected]@gmail.com
                          Dear sir
                          we have two nos. Airtel line-No. is 45087630/31 we have made 3-4 complaint( complaint no.2509922/2547574/2568278) to customer care that CLI (caller line identification is not working on it since it has been not sorted out.so you are requested to activate cli facility as urly as possible

regards
                          Roshan
                          Asian oilfield services ltd.
                          Karolbag

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                            Flipkart
                            Return/ Refund Rejected
                            (4 minutes ago)
                            ACT Fibernet
                            Late disconnection and asking for money
                            (19 minutes ago)
                            Mobspotbox.in
                            Duplicate brand item online shopping
                            (23 minutes ago)
                            Flipkart
                            Flipkart is closing my account has been blocked after INTIMATING them on the damage Concern
                            (23 minutes ago)