Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel Bangalore — Disconnect the network and sending rowdies to collect the due though paid in advance

Anil . T
Actually iam @ chennai on official purpose & i had activated my roaming facility in prior but now my postpaid airtel network...
Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

HARISH SACHDEVA
AS I AM HOLDING THE CONNECTION NO. [protected] FROM THE LAST 10 YEARS I NEVER ACROSS
TYPE OF COMPLAINTS
AS I AM HOLDING THE CONNECTION NO. [protected] FROM THE LAST 5 YEARS I NEVER ACROSS WITH ANY GRAVE COMPLAINT BUT NOW I HAVE COME ACROSS WITH THE PROBLEMS O[censored]NNECESSART PHONE CALLS WHICH EMBARASE ME . KINDLY HELP ME OUT TO SETTL E THESE TYPE OF COMPLAINTS AND PLS BLOCK THE UNECESSARY CALL AND SMS
AS I AM HOLDING THE CONNECTION NO.[protected] FROM THE LAST 1 YEAR I NEVER ACROSS WITH ANY GRAVE COMPLAINT BUT NOW I HAVE COME ACROSS WITH THE PROBLEMS O[censored]NNECESSARy PHONE CALLS WHICH IS IRITATING & EMBARASE ME . KINDLY HELP ME OUT TO SETTL E THESE TYPE OF COMPLAINTS AND PLS BLOCK THE UNECESSARY CALL AND SMS FROM NO. [protected]. PLS GIVE THIS NO. DETAILS IS IT POSSIBLE?

Airtel India — Unnecessarily

I was having the airtel connection for more than 3 years of time. From the very beginning after few months of time I was receiving unnecessarily bill amount related my connection. I have made a complaint related the same but did not get the required help from their end. Then again after speaking to the customer care executive I have changed my plan matching my usage.I still kept on paying the bill without going for detail clarification as i was know that it will be of no use as i have already experienced the same before. Still after having the same problem of bill generation i finally decided to apply for the mobile portability and also have send an sms for the same. Then i received the call from their end related reason for mobile connection portability. I have told them the reason o[censored]nnecessarily bill generation. They have suggested me the best possible plan matching my usage. Still after 3/4 months i have started facing the same problem again. So I have stopped using the same connection and have told them I will not pay any single rupee until and unless my problem is actually & finally solved for ever. They started harassing my friends and relatives also my parents who are actually not involved and have no idea related the same by randomly picking nos from the past call logs. Please do look into this matter and do the helpful with immediate effect.
Suprit
Mobile: [protected]
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Mohammedshakir Husen Patel
    I applied for postpaid connection to airtel, Godhra office on[protected]. I have not received my post paid connection yet
    I worked with AIBA (Advions Infra & Basic Aminities) company based in Gurgaon in the post of T.M (kuosambi, allahabad)since july 2009 to till date but i cant get any salary on till date please give me information that what can I do because I am realy in very big financial crisis . As per telephonic talk with Mr Ashish kumar (D.G.M) he always say your salary will reliese within few days and slowly it will be pass a very big time but i can, t get any salary of pending.
    Please do as needfull against company and give me replly on my email id .

Thanks & Regards
    Om Nath Singh
    Allahabad, U.P
    Mo.No. [protected]

navin kumar gupta
      respected sir,
      mai navin patna se hun mai([protected]) realince gsm ka customer hun or maine realince gsm ka 750 rs + rs880 reacharge kiya tha us samay realince gsm ke customer care se ye bataya gaya tha ki jab aap rs 750 + rs 880 reacharge karenge to aapka call rate life time ke liye realince gsm 2 realince gsm local call @ .19 paise , other mobile local @ .59 paisa , land line @.99 paisa , std call @ .99 paisa per minute ho jayega . isi offer ke tahat maine rs 750+rs 880 reacharge kiya call rate bilkul sahi chal raha tha magar 13/11/2007 se mera call rate local 1.99 paisa or std call charge 2.99 paisa kar diya gaya. jab maine realince gsm ke customer care me call kiya to unhone bataya ki ye offer tha hi nahior wo kahte hai ki aapka only life time tha na ki call rate kam tha or mere jaise hazaron customer ye problem face kar rahe hai. magar maine ye socha ki ye baat mai aap tak pahuchaun. SIR plz aap meri madad kijiye cummmunication company humse froad kar rahi hai. plz aap mujhe reply dijiye i am waiting for ur reply.
      my address:navin kumar
      c/0 :kailash pati bairagi
      neem ghat, khajenkalan
      patna city, patna(bihar)
      pin: 800008
      contact no. [protected], [protected]
      DEAR SIR,
      I HAD PURCHASED AN AIRTEL CONNECTION WITH NO. [protected] WORTH Rs. 700 WITH A 2 YEAR VALIDITY AND Rs.2500 AIRTEL TO AIRTEL BALANCE.AS I M FROM DELHI AND NOW STUDYING FROM DEHRADUN SO I PURCHASED THE SIM FROM DEHRADUN AS I LIVE IN THE HOSTEL OF MY COLLEGE SO I SUBMITTED THE ADDRESS PROOF OF HOSTEL IN MY ID CARD OF COLLEGE WITH A BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE FROM COLLEGE.THE SIM WAS FINE FOR 2 MONTHS BEFORE I CAME TO DELHI FOR CELEBRATING DIWALI WHERE MY OUTGOING AND INCOMING CALLS GET BLOCKED WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION.WHEN I CAME BACK TO DEHRADUN I ASKED ABOUT IT TO THE AIRTEL OFFICE NEAR CHICH CHOCOLATE,CLOCKTOWER THEY TOLD ME TO SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS ONCE MORE SO I DID THE SAME BUT NOW MY NUMBER IS DELETED OR DEACTIVATED COMPLETELY. AND NOW EVEN THE AIRTEL AREA MANAGER IS REFUSING ME ABT IT SAYING THAT MY ADDRESS VERIFICATION HAS FAILED.THEY HAD WASTED A LOT OF MY TIME AND MONEY
      SO, PLEASE IF YOU HAVE READ THIS TAKE A VERY STRICT ACTION AGAINST THEM AS POSSIBLE

MANISH PUNDORA
      UTTARANCHAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
      HOSTEL
      ARCADIA GRANT, PO CHANDANWARI
      PREMNAGAR , DEHRADUN
      UTTARANCHAL
      PHONE NO.::[protected](DELHI)
      My airtel no is [protected] and I am using NOKIA 7610 cell, I applied for gprs activation to use internet on my laptop. After 1 day gprs has been activated and charge 249 Rs has been deducted. I can open internet on my mobile, but can not connect it to my laptop. please note that I cannot contact customer care, b'coz they have blocked my costomer care service, I can only send my problems by sms, but also I am not getting any response I have sent almost 5-6 sms, but no reply. I thought airtel is a good service provider, but I was wrong. How should I contact to Airtel customer care, I don't know.At last I came to cyber cafe and sending my complaints. I have urgent requirement for internet. Please do the needful and give me technical assistance or setting whatever, so that I can start internet o my laptop.

From: Sujit Kumar
      i have applied in reliace money to open a dmat account for my brother kapil kumar garg on 24th dec.,2007. Agent told me that the account will open in 7 days but till date account has not opened.they make me to run to their branch office 100 times since 14th jan 2008 by saying you will get your dp/id in 1 hour , in evening ,tomorrow morning ect. i made many calls too but they said every time your form is in authorization level.On 22nd jan they gave me in written that my check status was awaited and now form is in authrization level.on 30th jan they again said me that my check status is awaited and they donot know "in how many days my account will open " this was the statement of branch manager and all this statement is also iven to me in written by operation head mr.sudeep sec- 18 branch noida and branch manager name is mr. dev tanu. i am very disappointed with their behaviour and carelessness.my check has allready been cleared from bank . so i want to file a case againest them. so plz help me regarding this. do i have enough facts and evedince to file a case.
      dear sir,
      i bought a 6 years validity sim card in vellore,vit.it was activated and i was using it for one week after that outgoing was barred.i submitted the forms and everything.but for the past one month they haven't activated the out going calls.i complained to the airtel dealer and the shop keeper who sells the airtel prepaid
      card.please kindly activate it...my number is
      [protected]....please take immediate action.

yours faithfully,
      dhayalan.m
      I had applied for 225 shares of relaince power IPO. The 2 months long time had already been spent,but till the date neither I received any intimation regarding allotment nor the refundable amount of money. I did try a lot to contact karvey but all was invein. So, very optimistically, I am appealing toyou so that, like so many other people you will also help me to get out of this situation.

Here, I am giving all the related information.

1. Application No. : 56964348
      PIN- 497442

Thanking you.

Faithfully, yours

Deepanjan Bhattacharjee.
      I had applied for 225 shares of relaince power IPO. The 2 months long time had already been spent,but till the date neither I received any intimation regarding allotment nor the refundable amount of money. I did try a lot to contact karvey but all was invein. So, very optimistically, I am appealing toyou.

Here, I am giving all the related information.

1. Application No. : 56964348
      11. Address : C/O, Shri Ramdrishna Pathology
      Central Hospital Road,
      Manendragarh Distt. Korea [CG.]
      PIN- 497442
      I am one of Reliance prepaid customer ([protected]) from hyderabad, yesterday night my service has been barred without any reason, I have validity till Dec 08 and I have sufficient balance to make calls I don`t understand why this has been done.And this is not the first time in the month of march the same thing has happend and when I contacted web world they said customer information is not updated then I have submitted all the documents once again and the service was active after 2 days after the verification check and all, I don`t understand this thing that I have purchased this connection in the month of December07 and why this issue is happening without any prior notice.

You people are providing services which are very excellent and you are charging for that but after paying also if a customer has to face this kind of difficulties then there is no use of this services.

I dont understand that the connection has been purchased in Dec 07 and it has been almost 6 month and your people are telling again there is a problem with the documents.If there is a problem with the documents they why have you activated the services.
      my gprs connection stoped last 7days.complaint continuos but your raipur office is not care .no one intrested to cure the problam.my mob. no. [protected] thanks

Ritu Lalit
        I am enclosing a letter I have written to airtel which is self explanatory

Account No. 11448939

Dear Sir

This has reference to the internet connection that has been given to us by Airtel. This internet connection was working on a very expensive plan which we could not afford., i.e. 2MBPS unlimited. Therefore we paid the bill which had accrued for Rs.17,400/- in June 2007 and talked to Ms. Nisha in your office and requested her to change our plan to 512 unlimited. The complaint number given to us was 1234618.

We were shocked to receive another bill and realize that the plan has not been changed. We once again talked to your helpline executive Mr. Vikas who assured us that the plan would be changed immediately and gave us a further complaint number 11417339. It is regrettable that no action was taken once again. We have had no option but to stop usage of this internet connection.

At the moment the connection is disconnected and we would like this bill to be reviewed and situation rectified at once.

Yours truly

ISHAAN LALIT
        735 SECTOR 15
        FARIDABAD

Airtel Broadband Services — charged for hello tunes without permission

I am using airtel broadband and telephone services/DSL from last four months i.e 26/8/2007 .I have never activated the hello tunes services but i have been charged for it for the last two months .I tried to lodge a complaint on their website but i am not been able to register myself and their is no complaints coulum in their official website.My no. is[protected] kindly send me a revert as soon as possible.

Airtel Broadband — overbilling

when i took the airtel broadband connection with a limited usage plan i.e 555 with 2GB usage free they told that i will be charged only if i use the dsl but they r charging me if my modem is on and i m not using my system or even if i dont switch on my system i m charged wen i called the customer care the told me that i have to pay even if i have not used

and one more is that i m not getting my origenal bill copy except 2 monts till day of my connection if i ask them they are tell ing that i have recived and they tell they will prove that i recived the origenal bill

Airtel Broadband — overbilling and wrong billing

hello
        i have airtel connection from last one year but from last 2 month bill is coming for non usage also and company also not replying satisfactory.

Airtel — SIM ERROR

N. RAMASAMY
          UR AIRTEL CELL NO [protected] SIM ERROR PLS. RECTIFY MY SIM CARD...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (25)

Airtel Call Home — Illegal charges on my account and customer care sucks

Ratnesh Singh
          I got an account with airtel call home and everything was going fine till September. after that there system starts harassing...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Airtel — Poor service!

addurisagar
          pl. send compleate details of my last month bill.
          my no is [protected]....
          Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

Amit Dilip Yerunkar
          This is Amit Yerunkar staying in Mumbai. I purchased the Mobile Prepaid card of the "Airtel Everywhere" lifetime sevice pack on the 11th of November in the Erla, from Classic Comunication shop (Vile Parle, West) Of Rs. 999 with new sim card of Rs. 100 of no.[protected] for mobile no. [protected] by submitting all the eligible documents for varification in the name of the my father on 12 November. There is only Rs. 10 talk time for first time so, I was made recharge of 100 Rs. at the same time in the same shop.
          The person named Mahesh a operator who made activation from that shop was told me that check the balance the amount on 123 and my card will activate with in 5 min. But now todays are gone no activation done by AIRTEL till. Whenever i tried to make SMS or call from mobile only one message is given by Airtel that my service is not active and please call on [protected] for activation of card. I tried so many times to call and take help of AIRTEL Consumercare No. But not any good respond from them, just ringing phone. And the person "Mahesh" is also not giving good responce to me about my complaint.
          I think AIRTEL not having staff to care the consumer's requiredments, there are only want to make fool to people using famous celebraties for their service, and capture market of telecom. They have very poor, sory not poor worst service provider in World.
          If i was know that they have such bad service to cosumer i was appraoch to other service provider. Now I am looking for AIRTEL GALARIES for consumer care service, if any one know about the Service Provider near Andheri , please give me address so I can go overthere and enquire about it.
          In short I want to blame AIRTEL but, approch have to make friendly towards consumer and give them proper guidance, i[censored] can't it's very shy to say to me
          "Your company that you can't do good public relation with normal consumer, You change slogan to Expoide Yourself instade of Express Yourself. ".

Amit
          i[censored] r using airtel my friend then be ready to face these type of problems, because after ur balance is been deducted then i[censored]r calling customer care 100 times then also u r problem is not going to be solved. The standard answer u will get is u r problem will be solved within 48 hrs. and forget abt u r balance dont waste u r more energy and time in debating with the cust care executives bcoz they are used to it and pls do not abuse them r they can activate any service from their system without ur consent for which more bal will be deducted .The best way of getting rid of this is take the benefit of no. portability and change ur operator service.Because using AIRTEL is a crime.I would like to suggest airtel instead of increasing and fighting for spectrum pls pay attention to ur customer services first
          Airtel is doing fraud. They discountinued the service of my prepaid monile which had a balance of Rs.900 and forfeited the money. Don't go for Airtel connection, they are fraud. They will give you sim very easily and after few days, will steal your balance money

Balamurugan
            Hi This is Balamurugan. I am Working in a Software Company.
            In my Home town air tel Network is very Worst.It means that they giving the small bandwidth to the network. So if the mobile is in inside the Home the mobile did notr receive the signals due to the low bandwidth. Many of the peoples were switched to another network like Aircel,Bsnl etc. If the same problem continues rest of the airtel Prepaid customers also will switch over another Network. Please Take a action to that Problem . The below address is in the Airtel Network.

K.V.Kuppam

Katpadi TK,
            Vellore Dt
            Tamil Nadu
            AIRtel network not good singnal Quality at 8.pm to 9pm and no connect other phones, Nandyal.
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel - Bangalore — Please never take Airtel connection or you will be in great trouble!

raghunandan K
              I am unable to get my international roaming details which i have used. I have just used it for couple of minutes. The charges...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (30)

Airtel Postpaid — No response from Airtel!

Srinivas
              the phone is lost.the number is [protected].but we want to block the sim and we want the customer care number...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Airtel GPRS Mobile Internet — GPRS connectivity problem!

RAJESH VIDHYADHARAN
              Why Airtel is charging such exorbitant charges for gprs services @ Rs. 14.99 per day, when the downloading speed is so...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

abhijit ghosal
              This is very disgusting to inform you that I had just got an airtel connection.Firstly I was forced to take a hello tune even if I dont want it secondly you were unnessarily deducting my balance everyday .Its upto you to improve your customer support at Chennai or else may force me to cancel my connection and opt for another service.
              Hello Sir,

I am a customer of airtel for more than 4 years.Till last month every thing was fine for me with airtel.Last month only i came to know that they have been cutting rs 1 daily from my prepaid account balance. When i called the customer care they told me that i have activated some service, which i never activated.Even the same complaint came with my fathers mobile also which is also airtel connection. Not only in my father cell, also with one of my relative and in my friends cell who have airtel connection(prepaid).
              I dint know where to give complaint against airtel.so i simply searched net and saw this site.Hope atleast you will help us.

I have come to one conclution that is i must disconnect airtel and opt for some other service provider.

Atul Tyagi
                I have a mobile prepaid connection from Airtel. I have recharged through ICICI online recharge. Monet is debited from my account but no recharge is done yet. I have registered numbers of complaints regarding that to the customer care executive. but no update has beed recieved yet.
                They people are befooling me sayin tht we need some more hours to update that. Its more than enough. I have no chance of getting my money back. can you please help me in that.
                My Phone no is [protected] and the transaction report is
                03/11/2007 BIL/[protected]/0101/[protected] DR INR 100.00

AirTel — not providing Services

i am trying to avail GPRS facility from Airtel from last three days, but i am defeated with useless Airtel in getting above mentioned services. All the person sitting in Customer Care dont know what they are doing, all different person are telling different different reason or you can say excuses. The height of stupidity is that now they have blocked my call to Customer Care... i was thinking that if Vodafone had make an entry airtel will have to satisfied there Customer anyhow, , , , but Sorry to say that AIRTEL cant provide Service to its Customer

Ziauddin ansari
                Nagpur

Subhasis Mallik
                  Airtel is cheating by deducting Rs. 1.50 everyday from my prepaid balance from my prepaid account [protected].

Many times I called Airtel Customer Care to get it de-activated. But after few days it is activated by Airtel itself fradulently to cosume the balance amount.

Airtel customercare executives refuses to record complaint for this.

At present the Airtel system is such that this can not be prevented by the prepaid customer.

This is a well planned tecnique of getting the money from customer in fradulent manner.

Can any step be taken against the Airtel Top Manangment for such fradulent practice and can this be stopped by any means?
                  My airtel prepaid connection was recharge with Rs. 300/- on dated11.08.09 at 11.33 a.m. Till 15 Sep. 2009 my balance was of rupees 240.20, after that i have not used it.

Now on 19.11.2009 when i started my mobile with airtel sim balance was Rs, 200.20, then i was surprised, because i have not used during this time.

When also i try to call from my other mobile i found that a caller tune have been assigned to this connection.

My concern on the notice that i have not assigned any caller tune on this connection.

Resulting in the loss of rupees 40/- from my balance. Please review on this problem and get balance of rupees 240.20 back.

mayank pandey
                    hi,

i am an airtel user for the past three years.. and i am really sad to write this.. airtel being the biggest cell company at india, is playing such an irresponsible role which i never expected from it ...

my cell no. is [protected], tamil nadu (outer chennai connection)///
                    it was a student pack.. there was a facility given by airtel called Closed User Group , with which call rates become 30p/min among the group.. i made that and was using it ...

now, airtel has launched a very good 97 booster with which call rates to local airtel can go to 10p/min, and 5p/min at night time... so, for this only i changed myself to TALK MORE plan, and then i took the booster, but amazingly
                    when i called my friend (who is in CUG also) , it cost me 30p/min and not 10p/min.. on this while talking to ur customer care i came to know that with the CUG nos. this 97/- booster will not be applicable.. on my request to close down the CUG, the plain i got was --- "THIS FACILITY NO LONGER EXISTS, AND HENCE NO MORE NUMBERS CAN BE ADDED OR DELETED .. "

i requested and told my problem .. on that they said that it will be cancelled in next 48 hours.. and will be intimated to me.. but nothing like that happened.. such great heights of irresponsibility have never seen ..

i don understand how can airtel give us a facility and then take it away without any notification... and even i[censored] r taking it back, atleast option should be there to revert back to normal state...

i am really disgusted after all this and hence writing such a long mail .. i hope that senior officials at aitel , will get the seriousness of the matter, and will resolve it at the earliest.. i hope to see the solution very soon, thinking about the name and fame of airtel ....

pls solve this problem soon...

Mayank Pandey---
                    [protected]@yahoo.co.in

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.
                    I uses airtel no. In delhi and i call one std airtel number of haryana area .can i get a unlimited call to that number by paying any amount for it .only one no.
                    Plz tell

k. amjad hussain
                      Hello Customer Care:

i have been using airtel prepaid sevices since three years without any inconvinience, but last month i got a message saying that i have utilized VAS services and a amount of 56 Rs has been deducted from my credit on 16 Sep 2007.

i have registered a complaint against this and got a reference number and this was repeated for almost 6 times and still there is no responce from you people.

I need a response through email or phone with in 48 hours, this is the last time i am requesting for....

The reference ID for launching the complaint is [protected]. My mobile number [protected].

If the request is not resolved, with in said period, will face legal action.

Amjad.
                      dear sir,
                      My prepaid mobile no. is [protected] . i need the statement for last month that is january 2008 . as my old cell not working, some urgent numbers i need , so kindly send me a statement of last month via my e mail ie [protected]@hotmail.com

thanks
                      without chaking didact the maney in my accunt
                      For the last several months you are deducting my account for cricket without
                      my consent and without my asking for it.

Kindly reverse all such debits fortwith and stop deducting with immediate effect any such charges.
                      Kindly investigate. Meanwhile, stop any such deductions and confirm. Otherwise
                      I shall stop using the connection. Hope you willl be honest in your dealing.
                      Or else, I will approach consumer forum.

= N. N. Azad =
                      [protected]@yahoo.com

[protected], , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
                      For the last several months you are deducting my balance for cricket at the rate of Rs.5
                      per day. This is without my consent or without my asking for it.

Kindly stop all such deductions with immediate effect and reverse all such deductions in the past..

Kindly confirm by return. Be honest, Otherwise I will approach Consumer Forum.

Kindly reply by return. Is this your gimmick to boost revenue ?

= N. N. Azad =
                      [protected]@yahoo.com
                      60, Scheme 59,
                      Amitesh Nagar,
                      Indore 452 014

Ramasamy
                        Any chance to convert my airtel prepaid noumber to Vadafone network. I need same no to use other net work
                        dear sir, iam using airtel network from the past 1 year. in my area its very difficult to go by with airtel network.so in any case i would like to change the network to vodafone.for this change what i have to do sir.
                        dear sir i was not able get a proper signal in our area but vodafone network port is good so please convert my airtel sim to vodafone, for this change what should we hav to do
                        one o[censored]r airtell worker is tracing my outgoing calls and msg and giving information to guy ...i have already registerd the complaint also but no use..i need to change the airtel to vodafone...
                        bad service n bad network in our area since 3 mths, need to change my all four no. from airtel to vodafone, pls guide for any documentation required for d same

idris Shaikh

I am Idris shaikh using Airtel Prepaid card number[protected] was out of service before the validity got expired it is still 11 months remaining for my prepaid validity to get expired I tried to reach the customer care executives many times but cant get through.

Please kindly activate the card(ASAP)
                          Idris

Recently Discussed

(18 minutes ago)
                            Citrus Payment Solutions
                            Transaction failed but amount debited while doing online admission
                            (20 minutes ago)
                            Haryana Urban Development Authority [HUDA]
                            Illegal renovation of road
                            (20 minutes ago)
                            Quikr
                            200 pages job for 25 days. work from home during corona days
                            (26 minutes ago)
                            Citrus Payment Solutions
                            I am complaining about amount not received in my account after having successful transaction
                            (29 minutes ago)
                            Street Style Store
                            i have not received my products and i have paid already