Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel Maharashtra — Wrongly Deduction in Prepaid Account Balance for GPRS

M.Ibrahim Qureshi
I am user of GPRS from Airtel Mah (KHAMGAON -Vidharbha) since from it begin.A problem i have not activate or using GPRS in...
Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

Anurag Kumar Srivastwa
Mera Airtel No-[protected] Hai. Main apna airtel prepaid 200/-validity voucher se[protected] ko recharge kiya us samay mera balance 304.42 paisa tha lekin raat 9.30 ko mera balance minus me 30/- show kar raha hai. custemer exucitive se 25.10.07 ko baat kiya to bola gaya ki 72 ghanta main aapka balance lauta diya jaiga lakin 27-10 ko baat karne par kaha gaya ki aapke balance ka pata nahi chal raha hai 24 ghanta main hamare yaha se aapko phone kiya jaiga lakin koi phone nahi aiya yaha ke TM se baat kiya lakin koi faida nahi hua aab main thak chuka hu.Aab main aapna airtel perpaid connection band kar kisi dushre network ka istemal karne ki taiyari kar raha hoon.Lakin Aur laog ko bhi Mai yahi kahunga ki Airtel Choor Company Hai Aap dushra network use kare.
To: nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in
Message body:

Before I start my complaint I apologize to disturb you in your work timing. I
made a call to Airtel customer care about 3 weeks back and launched a
Complaint, Initially L1 Person took the Call and spoke to me he place me on
hold for nearly 5 to 6 mins, I didn't say anything, I explained him everything
about the issue, I am using the Airtel Connection for Past 10 yrs. It was
working fine, for past 3 yrs I am facing the Network Problem. Initially I
thought its mobile problem, since I was not able to change the Mobile at that
time, then I changed 2 mobiles and currently its 3rd mobile still I am facing
the same problem, there will be no tower in my mobile all of a sudden. This is
not in a single place, where I have this issue in many places while talking or
after finish talking and cut the call all of a sudden the tower gets vanishes.
For this I made a call before 3 weeks and complaint number is
[protected], Spoke to L1 and he transferred the call to L2 Named Nithya. She
spoke and gave the complaint number, she told a duration of 2 weeks maximum
time till 02nd June 2010, but till date I didn't receive any call or message or
any feedback or not even a checking purpose call from your end. So I waited
till 09th June 2010 and call again to Airtel Customer Care by Yesterday. I
spoke a L1 Technician and he cant understand what I am saying, he just says
only it¿s a mobile problem. After checking the status of the ticket, he says
that the team has checked and the problem is in my mobile. If so then why I had
the same problem in the previous 2 handsets. I again tried to explain
everything from beginning. No one is ready to hear my issue from your tech
team. Then L1 transferred the call to L2 Named bala (Not exactly), he also told
the same story. He says that we have to call to the customer care and ask about
the complaint feedback. Nithya told that I will be receiving a message or call
or mail confirmation but I have not received any thing till date.

After Speaking with Bala he told that my issue will be solved with in 4 to 5
hrs and I will be receiving a call from your end (ie., from Santhome
branch), till date I didn't receive any calls from your end. I am really getting
frustrated of this issue, I am an ever long customer for past 10 yrs, but your
response and feedback goes too bad and changes my mind to any other operator.
So please do the needful for this issue

As Bala from Santhome told that I will receive a call, I didn't receive. There
is an another issue, they told that I have been used GPRS and they are
detecting the amt. On my knowledge I didn¿t use the internet over the phone by
yesterday morning 07:00 AM. I was in the office, there is no purpose o[censored]sing
the internet in the phone while I have it in my office. For this issue I spoke
at the same time in the same call for 20 mins. There was no response. The amt
was detected in the morning by 7:00 to 10:00 AM(Not exactly) twice, and again
at 11:53 AM again it was detected. So I spoke to CC, they told that they will
check and call back, but no response from your end.

At last without any reason you have detected nearly 6 times in my recharge
account yesterday. I don¿t whats the Issue from your end. Please read it and do
the needful, Yesterday I was not treated as a human by your Customer Care.
Please go ahead and do the changes and needful for your customers without any
fail. Expecting a positive feedback from you as soon as possible. I am afraid
of doing a recharge of my mobile since if I am doing a recharge its getting
automatically detected. So I will wait for your confirmation.

Still they have not yet called me till date

Kindly do the needful
Ayyasamy
The company start some add on services without my consent and deduct the charge from my balance

Bharti Airtel — Balance Vanishes

Before some time my balance was 27 rs and it has reduced to 2 rs without doing anything. My number is [protected].Plz do something...

Airtel.com — Internet error - website

vinay gaharwar
    last 6 months the airtel deduting my money from my balance .i have complain about this but no one take action. so i am sorry...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (62)

Airtel Website — Online password forgotten!

Prabath.A
    I have loss my Mobile with airtel sim. Trace my mobile number [protected] . Sim Number :[protected].
    i am...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Airtel — prepaid

yogesh mhalgi
    I paid for recharge of Rs. 390 with the promise of talk time of Rs. 217.10 and received talk time of Rs. 50 only. There is...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Airtel India — Airtel Bangalore customer care sucks!

JITENDRA S. PACHGHARE
    PLEASE GIVE ME A ALL AIRTEL TO AIRTEL SKIM MY MOB NO IS [protected]...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

kuldip gaikwad
    I use to my mobile for the accessing mail on my p.c whenever I needed I deactvated my GPRS on 15th of oct I received confermation about it but AIRTEL deduct Rs.47.97 for 16,17,20,21 oct i-e for 4 day even services is not activated on my number. They refunde all amount after completing but agin deduct Rs. 47.97 for the use of GPRS from 22nd oct to 25th oct I request to refund my mony but till didn't received any responce and now the also block my number to call CUSTOMERCARE because of that I dedn't know my complent status
    FROM LAST 3 MONTHS MY PREPAID SERVICE FAULTY DEDUCTION BUT NOBODY RESPONDING .ALSO I TRY TO CONTACT NODAL OFFICER BUT HIS CELL ALWAYS BUSY IN WORKING HOURS . MY PREPAID CONNECTION IS AIRTEL & NO. [protected]
    Yesterday i activated the offer of the skim of night pack (A to A ) 200 mienutes at recharge of 28 Rs. but when i call to my friend at about 11.15pm . i talk with her. but the my main balance is lossed. i also compliant about that and I request to refund my mouny but till didn't received any responce and now the also block my number to call CUSTOMERCARE because of that I dedn't know my complent status
    my mobile number is [protected]

Sanjaya Hasthak
      Dear Madam / Sir

Ref : Cancelled Mobile number [protected] (Bangalore, Postpaid)

Please note that I had paid deposits towards the above mobile # when I got it converted from Corporate (SAP India) to Personal account earlier in the year.

After that – because I took up a new employment in Mumbai, I visited the Cunningham Road office (Bangalore) and given request for cancellation/termination of the account. Alongwith that I had also requested for refund of the deposits.

Pursuant to this, my mobile # connection was cancelled/terminated.

It is more than 2 months since that and I haven’t heard so far anything further.

I have called Airtel K’taka ([protected]) several times and have also sent emails to [protected]@airtelindia.com.

I get the very shocking reply from them that – 1. they don’t have any deposit pending which is in my name. 2. I have also got the reply sometimes that some extra amount was collected from me during the time of cancellation and that it was transferred to a a/c no[protected]. Now, I do not know what account no it is and if at all it belongs to me or someone else….

I was using Intl calling and also Intl roaming facility and also Blackberry Internet Service from them… and so, obviously they had taken a deposit from me!!! As far as I know the total deposits they had collected from me was somewhere around Rs 7,500/-. Now, with all that extra amount collected from me – I am sure this will now be much more than that!!

Could you please do the needful in refunding & recovering these deposits to me in full as all dues were fully paid and settled.

My current Mumbai mobile no – (0) [protected]

Thanks and with best regards
      Sanjaya
      dear sir/madam,

sub:-our numbers not going to outgoing calls

this is reference to the above subject, sir we have taken 3(three) postpaid airtel sim cards last 4th March, our numbers: [protected], [protected], [protected], three numbers taken by "Kristal waterproofing Co."name.this three no's not worked last 17days, yours address verification executive came to my office two times, address verification also everything is fine, i visited several time your Customer care out let in "indira nagar", they said after 4 hour will be worked and 24 hours will be worked.some time they telling everything is fine, some technical problem is there. they told me several times your numbers will be activated after 4 hours. they told all lies.
      your customer care outlet and customer care service also doing very bad service.

we are requested last two days back, they released out going calls only one number. that no:[protected], next two numbers([protected], [protected]) not working.

we are requesting to you please u can release the out going calls other two number also. if any technical problem this numbers, could you please change to prepaid cards.

we are awaiting for your response

thanking you
      with regards.
      K.Dhanasekhar([protected])
      Bangalore.
      i m rahumanhussain from chennai my mobile number is [protected] & [protected], postpaid chennai number, i have taken connection from Mr.Hariharan.C.V, by today (16/09/09) paid my all dues, now i want to deactivate both the numbers, but my friend hariharan was not here in station, so please deactivated my postpaid connection SAP

Reagards

Rahuman Hussain

salman
        i can't receive GPRS settings
        my no [protected]
        this telecoms range is very damaged
        From:
        Via-Manjeshwar Kasargod Dist

To,
        Chief executive officer
        Airtel India

Sub: - Complaint against Kasaragod District Uppala Manjeshwar Airtel Zonal Manager Krishna

With reference to the above I submit as follows

That on 18th JUN 2008 at 3 P.M. I called your Zonal Manager Krishna on his mobile No. [protected] asking about our monthly claims and new schemes. But I was surprised to see the behavior of your uppala Manjeshwar (Karalla) Zonal Manager Krishna instead of controlling himself he was talking nonsense with me, and he does not know how to perform the duty of Zonal Manager. He was completely lost his temper and behaved unusually with me. He abused me in filthy language and he asked me not to call him again. I got insulted and ashamed for no fault of me.

Now please note that I am running a retail recharge centre service last several years, I am giving a moderately good collectin to Airtel kerala circle by selling easy recharge and much more SIM activations in my shope. I am also recommending Airtel to so many shopes of this area and asking them to open Airtel easy recharge out lets in there area.

Since last March 2008 I have not been given any claims( activation commission) by Airtel inspite of my several requests. I also would like to bring to your kind notice that none of the Airtel retailers of this area have been given any claims since last March 2008. all other tele communication companys are settling the account by the end of every month except Airtel.

Hence I kindly request you that necessary disciplinary action shall be taken against the said Zonal Manager named Krishna, mobile No.[protected]. otherwise appropriate action will be taken directly by the consumers of manjeshwar wich day deem fitt in the future course of time.

Thanking You

Consumer’s Society Manjeshwar
        REGD 22/08

Airtel - Mumbai — No gprs services in my home network

Anand Pandey

Requesting to get the information regarding how to take distributorship in NCC channel at navi mumbai...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Airtel / Customer Care — Don't trust Airtel!

juloori Bhanu chander
          This is bhanu chander s/o J. Raju, i have took the simwith one year incomming payable amount is 398 Ruppes.

Complaint comments  Comments  (496)

Airtel / Postpaid Mobile Bill — unauthorised charges (Mob- 9890982626)

Bhanwar Singh
          My complaints are:

1) Without my permission Call conference service has been activated on my number, for which...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (749)

Airtel India — Poor service!

anish.j.pattamthanam
          i have an airtel prepaid connection.i am working in mumbai..1 month back some of the staff from mira road branch (fiza) from...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (147)

Mayur S.Rangari
          Mobile No:[protected]
          Actually,I have purchased a Nokia N73M and Airtel under Subhiksha-Airtel Bundle offer from Subhiksha Store from Ulhasnagar.I have submitted all documents needed to complete the procedure.But on 9th October,the phone showed an error that "Sim Card Registration failed".I have visited the airtel gallery in DADAR as well as KALYAN.They said that your details for this mobile number is deleted.And this Offer contained VALIDITY-1 year, TALKTIME Rs.3000 to other phones ,Rs.1500 Airtel to Airtel and Rs.1500 for messages(SMS).
          The Number is cancelled because they(Airtel Gallery) say that they have not received the documents.But i have submitted the documents to the Subhiksha shop .
          So,I dont know what to do..

I think Airtel should either give the same number with all the relevant talktime which the scheme included or give me my money back.
          If they agreed to give other number within the scheme then also i will be satisfied.

I do not know against whom to take action and what action to take.
          If anyone can tell me or give any advice about how to move next....please..do it.
          I got an Airtel Post Paid connection as per following details:

Date of procurment: 18th April 2008
          Palce of procurement:
          TELESOFT, Shop No. F-1/2, mohite Paradise, S/No 16/3, Hingne Khurd, Anand Nagar, Sinhagad Road, Pune 411051
          Activated on 18th April 2008
          Plan : Monthly rental Rs 125, POSTPAID

Grievance:

1. While I was travelling to Allahabad my outgoing was blocked on 23 April 2008. When I contacted the customer care I was told to visit the place from where i bought the SIM. Reason given was address verification failure because of short address.
          2. My several request to customer care centers to reactivte the outgoing since I was on Journey I was badly in need of it,
          went unheard.
          3. On coming back to PUNE, I contacted the customer care center, He was kind enough to take my call and said he is launching a request for address reverification. I was happy that it will be done shortly, but the after 3 days I again contatcted the customer care centre, i was told that address reverification is not possible, since 10 days has expired.
          4. Every time i was told to visit the AIRTEL gallery to reverificatin request.
          5. The telephone number printed on the receipt of the Telesoft Bill is wrong. No one replies on that number.
          6. When I personnaly reached the gallery, I was told it is not possible for them to rezctivate, since 10 days have passed.
          7. They gave me a phone number to call back and find out next day for the status.
          8. I have been trying the number but it is switched off.
          9. I asked to refund my Activation charges since hte service is not provided, they refused.
          10. I asked to refund my deposit, they refused.

11. COMPLAIN AGAIST THE ADDRESS VERIFICATION EXECUTIVE:

a. The address provided by me is a standard address and this place is getting correspondance for last 40 years on the same address.
          b. My all correspondance related to BANK, BSNL, etc are on the same address.
          c. Your executive has failed to do his duty sincerely. This has put me in trouble, inspite of being a genuine customer.
          I request you to launch a disciplinary action against the person who was given responsibility for address verification. He has not made sincere effort to locate the khadakwasla lake. I am surprised if he does not know, sinhgad road. How an he miss out DIAT when the singhad road hits the DIAT at the wnd of lake.

12. Solution for me?

AWAITED
          I had requested for close of my no [protected]

Hi I had raised a request to close this no but they had not close this no each time I have to clear the Bill .Plz let me know its closed or not.
          Thanking You
          Unprofessional and bad service provider's - TELESOFT :

I have given duly application with all the requisit details/documents for getting post paid connection to be converted in pre-paid on Saturday, 2nd August.2008. At the time of submitting the form it has been assured me that it will activated latest by Tuesday, 5th August 2008 but till date my pre-paid card is not activated till date. And when i enquired with customer care, they told me that your documents has not submitted/reached there office for further processing. Hence card is not activated and it is kept on hold.
          Therefore, this is my sincere request to all who are reading this or going to apply for mobile connection, pl. check and confirm or else choose some different vendor while buying Airtel connection from TELESOFT situated at Singhgad Road because they are very unprofessional and untrustworthy!

125 plan — outgoing barred

I had taken add on connection on my husbends mobile no. on 30/09/08 and submitted all required documents same day.
          On 06/10/08 outgoing calls were barred by saying that documents did not reach in you office.This is not my responsibility to send documents in your head office.

Check it on ur part as still now my outgoig is not working.

If you are unable to provide good service to your customers then tell me I will go for some other company.
          anju mehta

Rajashekar.potha

I am rajashekar.p my mobile number is :[protected](andhara pradesh) i made a complaint on 04/09/2007 regarding the nil coverage problem at osmania university till now it is not solved ,please let me know how it can be solved by you it is ver y urgent for me .

i request you solve this problem and take a quick action on this matter

thanking you,
            I M VERY SAD TO SAY THAT NETWORK OF YOUR CELL COMPANY IS VERY POOR IN OUR CITY ie. in Tehsil singrauli DISTT:SIDHI (M.P).WE GENERALLY USE AIRTEL FOR NET SERVICE ONLY N THAT SERVICE IS ALSO VERY POOR.NO ONE HEARS THE PROBLEM SO ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO HAVE SOME HIGHLIGHT ON MY REQUEST.
            HI MY NAME IS SUJIT AND I AM LIVING NEAR BELURMATH.
            BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT GETTING MY INCOMING CALLS
            IN MY MOBILE PHONE DUE TO TOWER IS TOO BAD HERE.
            HI MY NAME IS SUJIT AND I AM LIVING NEAR BELURMATH.
            BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT GETTING MY INCOMING CALLS
            IN MY MOBILE PHONE DUE TO TOWER IS TO BAD HERE
            To Date: - /03/2008
            AirTel
            AirTel Gallery
            Mumbai Sub: Change of Address.
            The Concerning Person,

Iam The Consumer of Mobile No: - [protected] Since Four Years. Recently I Have Change My Residential From Mumbra To Versova Andheri {West}. Hence I Request You To Kindly Note My Previous Residential Address As Following.

Name – Moulvi Javed Iqbal
            Address – Prakash Complex, B/Wing, Ground Floor,
            Flat No – 01, Near Santosh Nagar, Mumbra
            Dist Thane. Pin code – 400 612

Now I Have Shifted To Versova Andheri (West) Mumbai My New Address Is As Following:
            Name – Moulvi Javed Iqbal
            Address – Jangle House, Flat No 11, 2 nd Floor,
            Near Khoja Lane, Versova Andheri (West)
            Mumbai Pin Code – 400 061

I Request You To Change My Address of Versova And Please Kind Enough For The Correspondents Further.

ENCLOSING Xerox MOBILE – [protected]
            E-Mail ID - [protected]@yahoo.com

? Ration Card
            ? Pan Card
            ? Motor Driving License
            ? Home Maintenance Receipt
            ? Birth Certificate

Yours Faithfully
            Last Two year My sim plan is Talkmore 49. 12th may 2009 I request for Talk more Plan change .Now days. My plan is No change. i complaint customer care. no responsible. Every day every time i call me customer care. Any senior person no Responsible. Kindly request me My plan is changed. My Mobile Number[protected].

M.A.M

SACHINMITTAL
              I am a ratilar of airtel vadafone & idea sir i have

airtel demo sim form alwar but my home dist

bharatpur so TM of bharatpur devendra sharam change

my demo [protected] but sir i work airtel all

rajasthan airtel is one and which sim change my sim

closed 3 days and 2 days my demo sim close and open

so i not use e-reacharge my lost per day 5000/- and

sir any ratilar use demo from alwar but devendra

not closed any demo please change my demo sim alwar

sir if you are not change my demo please close my

demo sim please help me

sachin computer
              nagar (bharatpur)
              sir i want demo sim
              how should i get plz give details...
              my mobile number is [protected]
              Please Solve My Demo Number-[protected] Validity And CallCost Problem.Please Once Call Me-[protected]

L Bala Subramanian

We would like to complaint that our Mobile no. [protected] International Roaming Faciltiy was activated on 2nd Nov, 2007 but today suddenly the intl. roaming facility has been deactivated. We would request you to kindly check this matter and let us know the reason for this deactivation of the mobile. If due to any pending bill payment then let us know the details to do the needful at the earliest.

Last payment made : Rs. 8,262.00 for the period 17th Aug-2007 to 16-SEp-2007.

Awaiting your reply at the earliest.

Celina Johnson
                My landline number is[protected]. I wanted ISD activated for this number. Please treat this as urgent.
                dear sir
                we would like to complaint that our airterl mabile [protected] . the airtel sim is rejected.i request you sir to activate my sim .please i want know what is reason. please send detials

we arre awaiting your reply

regard
                ramayya

Rajesh Prajapati
                  I have recharge Rs 333/- on 25th of Oct. Airtel has debited Rs 99/- against Cricket Plan which is not intimeted to me. Plz Recredit the amount in my account ASAP. My mobile number is [protected]

AirTel — billing ,unauthorized

every day 3 rupees deducted for charges for speedflirt which is not used by me or authorised for cutting. Please stop doing that. My mobile no: AP division [protected]

AirTel — unauthorized billing

I would like to draw your kind attention that in the ongoing period of time i.e March-April-2011, I have been charged unnecessarily for services which i did not subscribe.

I have complaint many times about this issue at Airtel customer care center. But not getting any satisfactory reply and instead they are avoiding my call.

I' am deeply suffering a lot as this is my personal number.

The services concerning the issue are as follows:
                  1. Hello Tune service
                  2. Tarot card reading
                  3. friends chat service
                  4. romance service
                  5. airtel radio service

Kindly note the number regarding the issue is [protected].
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel / PUK Number — Unable to get PUK number!

jaspal singh
                    I want to req you to please stop my no as i have just lost mu sim,n please let me know if some one has made any calls from...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (28)

syamkumar
                    I obtained airtel connection on[protected] under 99 plane ; it offers local SMS RS.1/-, national Rs.2/- international Rs.3/- but it changed without notice on[protected] NOW international charge is Rs.5/- I contatacted the coustmer cafe they not give an answer for the same .,this kind of action is against the TRAI act. Now i wish to commplaint the trai.

I am working at Muscat and frequently receiving SMS from AIrtel which is costing me much. Kindly stop sending SMS to my below No: [protected]

A.Susairaju

Recently Discussed

(6 minutes ago)
                      Flipkart
                      Not able to apply buyback offer
                      (10 minutes ago)
                      Kissht
                      Threatening/Unethical Behavior/False information by KISSHT
                      (11 minutes ago)
                      Axis Bank
                      Regarding invalid user credentials while registering net banking
                      (14 minutes ago)
                      Idea Cellular
                      idea cellular not activating my postpaid sim
                      (23 minutes ago)
                      Union Host (Unionhost.com)
                      worst web hosting provider company. big cheater. fraud company.