Bharti Airtel Ltd.

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8429)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

G
New Delhi, Delhi
Executive of Airtel Mr. Santosh Kumar (Code 29648) took the booking on 22.9.07 for installation of telephone with broadband facility for which the payment was also made. committments were made regarding internal wiring and installation within 4 days. Representations were made for various benefits being given because of Bulk installation being provided in the MD block of Pitampura. However since then the phone has not been installed. Repeated phone calls were made on the tel no. [protected] of Mr. Santosh but he remained unavailable. None has approched so far for installation. This has caused immense harassment and also amounts to cheating. The defeciency in services to the consumer is apparant for which legal action is being taken.

Gagan Minocha
Advocate
#[protected]

U
    Piravam, Kerala
    this in regards to the TRAI mandate that the phone service provider i.e,(airtel) cant continue to charge the clip charges without the consent of the consumer and its not a mandate for them to get this charged from a consumer,
    everyday i get 2-3 messages to accept the clip charges and this is frustrating
    I'm using Airtel no. I facing network problem at baridih basti, Baridih, Jamshedpur. So, I want to request u to consider for new tower at my home which is situated at this address.
    C/o- Bijay Shankar Tiwary
    Ho. No.-2656, D-Road, Adarshnagar, Near Bagun Nagar T.O.P., Baridih, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand-831017
    Mo. No.-[protected], [protected]
    Land Line :[protected],

J
      Chennai, Tamil Nadu
      I have Airtel connection and have Rs.6000/- as deposit with them. I requested them to activate call conference facility for...

M
      Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

Please note that on 19th Dec 2007 I received 150 SMS on my mobile No-[protected] regarding downloading from airtellive,though I had not download single item. During this I was using portfolio manager on my mobile. I immediately complain three times on 121 regarding above matter and get request no also.I request for cancellation for wrong downloading charge at Ahmedabad Lobby at Ashran roadon 12th Dec2007. Again Similary problem observed on 17th Dec. I again visit Air tel lobby at Ashram road and meet Mr. Ridham for cancellation of download chages. I also email four times at [protected]@airtelindia.com ragarding above matter but they are not considering my request. They are not giving point wise clarification which I required. Please also give guidance on How I can prove that I have not download. You can also see my previous bills for my usage record. I had never visit airetel live for download.Please do needful at your end. Such a Big mobile company’s staff not responding proper.
      I hope that you personally look in the matter and replay on my following address :
      mahesh M Thakkar, 13-Dalal CO. Op. H Society, maninagar(east) Ahmedabad-8
      dear sir/madam,

I am one of your oldest customer and my wife and self are travelling to Thailand on 19th and will return back to india on 20th jan night.

My mobile has international roaming, but my wife's mobile you need to activate for 3 days and then disconnect.

Since i am your customer for so many years and i got sim card for my wife based on my number, i request to accede all the privileges to my wife's number so that we can enjoy benefits of both the numbers.

my wife's mobile number [protected] and you can call on me so that i can finalise this immediately.

I called your help desk [protected] and they had informed me to pay deposit of Rs. 3500 and then connect for 2days. I am not having positive reply for this kind of 2 days connection paying a deposit.

As a priveleged customer, my wife is also entitled to all the benefits as mine as it happens in any business.

Your call centre was very reluctant and more over negative, they are not giving a chance or opportunity to escalate and bring to the notice of top management and then live to them to decide.

I have been customer before Airtel bought over from JTM hence i am requesting you to give access for two days for my wife's number [protected] at the earliest. I need from 19th jan to 20th Jan only for two days as we are in thailand.

I hope you will work out positive module for the above request.

please advise your positive reply asap.

with best regards

kirti
      pleas send my balance bill on my email id because my out going is not activited
      I wish to bring to your notice the total careless attitude and disregard for the customer by your customer care executives calling from Mumbai. They have constantly been harassing us for payment of bills which they have not generated and sent, and have threatened to cut the line today by COB in case we do not pay. They cannot pronounce the company's name properly, or the persons name, and they dont want to listen to the customer and dont want tp take responsibility that the problem is from their end.
      Airtel makes the customer feel like an . Please train your people in the art of talking to customers getting their names correct, with etiquette and courtsey rather than issue ultimatums. the telephone line nu that they are threatening to cut off is[protected]. Why should we suffer for their lack of responsibility and the fact that we have paid our bills on time always. Would appreciate a look into this matter and certain respect to be shown to the users.
      Rgds
      Hi Sir,
      Please refer to the above complaint. the nu is[protected] wrongly typed as 4002714. Please xcuse the error.
      Rgds
      Sending inflated bills and not listening to the customer has become order of the at Bharti. Customer can not raise its voice because he not able to contact any senior person in the co. No. Email or phone no. is given on Website of phone bills.

B
        Pune, Maharashtra
        I have done easy recharge of Rs 299/- on 18/11/07 for use of Airtel GPRS facility. My cell no is [protected]. I have contacted many times the customer care ,and given a complain no.[protected] on dated 21/11/07. After that followed many times but invain. Again on 16/12/07 ,I sent a sms in 121 for non resole of my problem. On 17/12/07 a got a sms stating the problem to be resolved by 18/12/07. But till date the problem is pending unresolved. Pl. help me out.
        I am mobile office GPRS service activate for my mobile lg kg195 ([protected])but i am not use of GPRS service and mobile office setting save before pin nomber dialog box open please give me pin nomber

Airtel — GPRS problem unresolved

GPRS problem unresolved
        I am facing GPRS problems in Airtel. Somehow the connection keeps dropping within few seconds.. and this happens almost throughout the city!!!!
        Dear Customer,
        pls share your mobile number so that we can resolve the issue asap pls

Radha Mohan

S
          Austin, United States
          Customer Care in Airtel SuCkS as they are the pathetic and worst customer care ever seen and available no one exactly know what to do they do not pick calls during night sleepin A$$ H o L E S do not know whta exact they have to do and moreover there is never a resolution for any queries just runarountd and around tried logging complaints so manytimes but they are pathetic as usual only calls for feed back thay are grouse and slimy care agents who are not even trained properly and not educated. GOD SAVE US

Airtel — Don't renew my word pack

Please do not renew my word pack subcription. Please deactivate word pack. My cell no:[protected] India.
          deactivate my word pack subscription
          my mobile no is [protected]
          I dont know when n how i subscribed airtel wap word_pack . I dont know how to deactivate . .plz help me tel me d way to deactivate my cell number is [protected] . .thanks
          Pls. deactivate my word_pack subscription.unsubscribe link not available on its wap page.my no. is [protected]
          please deactivate word pack.my cell no:[protected] india
          Please, I dont know when n how i subscribed airtel wap word_pack . I dont know how to deactivate . .plz help me tel me d way to deactivate my cell number is [protected] . and pls do deactivate it ...thanks

pls ...pls..pls...pls... i am losing money ... immediately pls deactivate it...pls
          plss unsubscribe my account from word_pack...

Hi Rupali,

Thanks for writing so much on “value our association with Airtel” but my problem is...

P
            Mhasvad, Maharashtra
            I asked the shopkeeper about the booster pack in airtel.. He gave me an idea of Booster -69. In which all airtel to airtel is 20p and to other mobiles is 49p.. so i did the easy recharge and i got the message " Recharge Successfully". but this is not activated.. i called the customer care and asked about it.. he told me that " you are already in a spl plan(all calls 49p) so this will be not suitable for you.. But i[censored] do recharge it will get recharge. there is no option to climb the money back.".. This is a software problem of them.. if they dont have a solution for that.. then why they are not giving an alternative option for it.. whether they are thinking that all of the customers are fool and will not climb for the small amount..
            i have put a 10rs topup card. usually i got 6.90rs per 10rs card, but 16th sep 08 i got only 5.90 rs for 10rs topup. is it airtel cheeting me and the customers????
            i enquired in customer care hell lot of times. before recharging with the booster 149 in tamil nadu numbr and i even called the IVR stating its 10 paise from morning and night 5 paise from night 10 PM to 8 AM, but wen i reacharged its was in this plan only for 1 hr and after that it's 20 paise.. i enquired hel lot of times and now they are telling its wrong information with IVR.. so whom to blame nw...! airtel or me..! even if the IVR has a problem ! wher did that customercare exec.. memory went.!

AIRTEL SUCKSSS
            I like Air tel Service
            last year november depawali booster pack offer 119rs card 6 months valilty but
            this year 2010 any booster offer dont callper what reason?????
            On monday 15, i recharge 61 rs booster pack, but it till now its not working in my number. so i ask shop retailer (nandanam). He asking "are you receive any message from airtel like recharge successfully?". I told, we received only top up recharge message only... today i recharge my message booster in another shop rs.26. it recharged successfully. i asked previous retailer, what about my 61 booster? he said i dont know you... is it responsible answer?
            Y only 100 msg per day?? Its not enough for us...
            pls inform us, when the booster pack will expire.

Maler Kotla, Punjab
              i want to disclose a news about case which i file in consumer court against playtv ,zeetv,ministry of information tecnology,sajid khan(host),javad jafri and airtel.
              the case is that i win 11 lac rupees in a tv show HOUZEE which is displyed on zee tv and playtv on 13 nov 2005 at 1200 noon .they comit me to pay my amount with in 45 days but they do not do so.they call bombay to present me in show but they also do not do so.after the show they come to me and ask me that we for got to present you in show and feel sorry.
              they ask me to go back to gurdaspur (punjab) your check we sent you with in the week but they do not do so.i file case againist the show .the show do not pay any amount to their other winner and airtel also made such fraud with their customers and they do not pay any tax to goverment which is aleast 33% and there are more than 6 to 11 winners of 11 lacs more than 10 winner are 5 lac and more 10 winners are of 2 lacs and others .i am very thank full to you if you take neccessary action agains the playtv(www.playtv.in).

MOBILE [protected]
              the case is that i win 11 lac rupees in a tv show HOUZEE which is displyed on zee tv and playtv on 13 nov 2005 at 1200 noon and airtel 16 rupees from airtel account in the name ticket .they comit me to pay my amount with in 45 days but they do not do so.they call bombay to present me in show but they also do not do so.after the show they come to me and ask me that we for got to present you in show and feel sorry.

kotly nagal mandi
              236/18,
              gurdaspur punjab
              Respected sir/madam,
              i want to disclose a news about case which i file
              in consumer court against playtv ,zeetv,ministry of
              information tecnology,sajid khan(host),javad jafri and
              airtel.this case is in gurdaspur consumer forum punjab.
              the case is that i win 11 lac rupees in a tv show
              HOUZEE which is displyed on zee tv and playtv on 13
              nov 2005 at 1200 noon and cut 16 rupees from my mobile airtel number as ticket amount.they comit me to pay my amount
              with in 45 days but they do not do so.they call bombay
              to present me in show but they also do not do so.after
              the show they come to me and ask me that we for got to
              present you in show and feel sorry.
              they ask me to go back
              to gurdaspur (punjab) your check we sent you with in
              the week but they do not do so.i file case againist
              the show .the show do not pay any amount to their
              other winner and airtel also made such fraud with
              their customers and they do not pay any tax to
              goverment which is aleast 33% and there are more than
              6 to 11 winners of 11 lacs more than 10 winner are 5
              lac and more 10 winners are of 2 lacs and others .i am
              very thank full to you if you take neccessary action
              agains the playtv(www.playtv.in). and publish my news to the news paper mumbai. for more information contact at given address

kotly nagal mandi
              236/18,
              gurdaspur punjab
              MOBILE [protected]
              I had won the ultabid that had held on 8 feb 2007 but they had not given the prize yat now
              iam from kerala iam thinking of taking legal actin against play tv
              mob no. [protected]
              the play tv media is fooling the public totally.

Maler Kotla, Punjab
                plz contact me on following address u got frauds by play tvAND AIRTEL

kotly...

I
                Gurgaon, Haryana
                I recharged my mobile no. [protected] on December 4, 2007 with a tariff voucher worth Rs. 98.00 vide transaction ID[protected]. I am not getting the benefit of reduced tariff. Kindly do the needful.
                kindly activate the do not disturb facility on my mobile no [protected]........
                gprs voucher
                i had recharged my mobile no. [protected] with 375gprs on 4th jan at 5:07 pm and my
                transid is[protected]. It has been 5 days but till know my gprs is not activated.if it is not activated in sometime i am then going to throw this airtel sim card.there are many other providers also but i had choosed airtel bcz the service is good but know its not satisfying me so plz see to my problem i am an occasionally user of your gprs.
                dsaikjerf kfnklwe lkwqjlkr wlqkkjlkb rekjt
                First of all i wanna to say that AIRTEL is Worst in their service and network providings. Everyone blindly know that they creating more towers and Servive is good.

But the truth is worst service and Hidden cost taker in the name of offer of the Day.

I Used BSNL and then shifted to Worst AIRTEL.

U people all should know that they gave free SMS at first, then they charged 5 Paise/SMS or One Rupee per day. Finally they cancelled that plan and introduce a new scheme called booster Pack.

Similarly, they introduced 20 rupees GPRS/Day with unlimited browsing, but now they stopped that and introduced 30 Paise/ 50 KB.

This is Sample Examples to show this Idiotic AIRTEL Service.

I Cant eloborate my complaints fully in this site. I gave complaints in AIRTEL Customer Service but there is no proper Service. i talked to Executives, Team Lead's, Supervisor and Nodal Officers. Finally i got disappointed on this service. My number is [protected].

I'm trying to reach any of the higher authorities to complaint my problems. Any of them having any contact numbers or mail IDS, Please provide me ASAP
                Packet data isn't activated by requesting so many times since 4 months
                abe oye lucky lucky lucky oye mainu ek tarrif chayeda

R
                  Bengaluru, Karnataka
                  This is the mail trail of email exchange with Airtel:

Thanks for the explanation.

The payment for the account is through credit card through ECS facility.

The outstanding of Rs. 481.78/-in the old account for the Airtel number [protected] has been paid separately and the proof for that is your own acknowledgement and my credit card statement are enclosed.

The 481.78 was paid by HDFC credit card xxxxx on 13-11-07.

But you have wrongly shown it again as one time charges. If it was outstanding why it is not shown as outstanding and why in one time payment? Why my payment has not been recorded properly?

Why two bills of varying amount dated Dec 3rd. One showing that outstanding has been paid and one showing outstanding has not been paid? Two bills enclosed for your reference.

Please resolve this issue on urgent basis.

On 12/25/07, [protected]@airtelindia.com <[protected]@airtelindia.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Ravi,

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

You had expressed concern towards the billing amount charged on your Airtel number [protected].

We understand your concern and will work towards resolving the same.

As I understood you had expressed concern regarding the payment made for your mobile number.

We would like to inform that the account number has been changed from old a/c
                  [protected] to new account number[protected].

Also, be informed that there is an excess outstanding of Rs. 481.78/-in the old account for the Airtel number [protected].

We would like to inform that there is an outstanding of Rs. 901.03/-in the new account for the Airtel number [protected].

Further, we would like to inform that the excess outstanding of Rs. 481.78/-in the old account has been transferred to your new account number and has same has been reflected as one time charge for the invoice dated 03/12/07.

We assure you that the billing system we use is state-of-the-art and one of the best in the world. Nevertheless we did examine your records for any possible flaws and found none whatsoever.

Alternatively, you could also view the bill details for the last three invoices through our website www.airtel.in after four days from the bill date. Please find below the procedure for the same.

For New Users-

" Logon to our website, www.airtel.in.
                  " Click on register and register your account by filling the online form.
                  " An SMS would be sent on your mobile informing about the user name and the password.
                  " Please login with the given username and the password and you would be able to view your mobile account details.
                  " Click on "My Billing" option.
                  " Click on "My Bill details" and select the invoice period to view the details.

Kalaiarasi
                  Customer Support Service

Please note that you have wrongly charged me Rs.901.03. Rs.901.03 has a one
                  time charge of 481.78 is wrong. It is actually a payment made by me.

So make the necessary changes and confirm that you will credit back the
                  amount wrongly charged by you.

If you do not understand please call.

R.Ravi

On 12/25/07, [protected]@airtelindia.com < [protected]@airtelindia.com> wrote:Dear Mr. Ravi,

You had expressed concern over the payment made on 10/12/07 vide Standing
                  Instruction for your Airtel number [protected].

Thank You for making the payment of Rs. 901.03/- on 11/12/07 for your bill
                  dated 03/12/07 by Standing Instruction.

We would like to confirm that the payment has been posted in your account
                  and the same would be reflecting in your subsequent invoice dated 03/01/08.

Alternatively, the payment for every month could also be confirmed by
                  sending an SMS to 2455 [toll free] in the below mentioned format.

PAID<>CHEQUE<>AMT

??????? Payment date/Cheque date - 10-Dec-07
                  ??????? Cheque No/Cash Recpt No/ CC No - XXXX
                  ??????? Bank name and Branch - HDFC
                  ??????? Copy of your bank statement - NA

On 12/24/07, [protected]@airtelindia.com <[protected]@airtelindia.com> wrote:Dear Mr.
                  Radhakrishnan,

You had expressed concern regarding the credit card payment of Rs.??481.78
                  /- debited towards your Airtel number [protected] and the bill for the same.

We understand your concern and will work together to resolve your issue.

In view of the above, we regret to inform you that the payment specified by
                  you has not been posted in our records. We kindly request you to provide
                  the below mention details to initiate further action regarding the same.

??????? Payment mode
                  ??????? Payment Amount
                  ??????? Payment location
                  ??????? Payment date/Cheque date
                  ??????? Cheque No/Cash Recpt No/ CC No
                  ??????? Bank name and Branch
                  ??????? Copy of your bank statement

Alternatively, you could also reply to this mail with a scanned copy of the
                  statement or fax it to us at [protected] / [protected].

Thiyagarajan
                  Customer support service

On 12/22/07, [protected]@airtelindia.com <[protected]@airtelindia.com> wrote:

Dear Customer,

We are unable to process your request received through email since either
                  the mobile no. is not mentioned or it is not in the correct format.

Please resend the mail again with mobile no. in the Subject as per the

98XXXXXXXX or 99XXXXXXXX

Assuring you of our best services, always.

Warm Regards
                  Airtel Customer Service

Please refer to the above bills:

1. Bill dated 3 Nov 07: Bill Amount -?? 481.78
                  2. Bill dated 3 Dec 07: Bill Amount - 901.03
                  3. Bill dated 3 Dec 07: Bill Amount - (- 420.33)

Please note that the Nov bill amount of 481.78 was paid through my credit
                  card.

On 3 Dec 07 there were 2 bills which were generated - one for amount
                  901.03
                  and
                  another for amount (-420.33). This is strange. In the first bill ( 901.33)
                  the
                  payment of 481.78 towards Nov bill was not considered. Instead the same
                  amount
                  has been wrongly entered as one time charges. The second bill (-?? 420.33)
                  considersa payment of 963.56. Which again is wrong.

You have meanwhile charged my credit card 901.33 and the same amount has
                  been
                  paid.

Please give the right recognition to credits and debits, viz.:

credit: 481.78 - paid against nov bill
                  Debit:??419.25 - The correct Dec month charges
                  Credit: 901.33 - paid against Dec month bill
                  Credit - 481.78 - Please credit back this amount which was overcharged in
                  Dec
                  month bill.

R.Ravi
                  I am Yogesh Kokane, i am Airtel customer My no is [protected] this is a Airtel Maharashtra billing card.My Complaint is when i send the massage to another mobile it showing failed and i told two, three times to customer care but didn't get any benefit .I am getting so much frustrate So, Kindly help me and solve my problem ASAP.

Yogesh
                  I need last two months bill statement .
                  its not a complaint its request i want new collections billing sim card the number should be starting 9845or
                  9900 end should be 3777
                  9900 end should be 3777

my number

R
                    dear lokesh
                    i have sympathy with you. I also faced the somehow same problem with Airtel connection.

My...

M
                    Gurgaon, Haryana
                    I M murary jha my airtel number is [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], all four number is using by me or my wife..........
                    MY PERSONAL NUMBER IS [protected] and [protected]

ur all cutomer care is is fraud and his all commitment is fake.

Daily basis phone and daily new & new complain number i m totly fedup with ur shift manager and managers his name (KULDEEP DUA , MUKESH, KUMAR, DEEPAK SHURTI, ADITYA, NEETU, NILENDRA, MANPREET). They gave me lots of complain no[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected], and extra exctra) i don't know whats problen in your server in last 5 days. i know your brand name is high but your working style of just like RAILWAY ENQUIRIES. all customers is BLOODY and STUPID acordind as your customer care services.

Thanks a lot for last 3 year exprience of airtel.

please block all four number ([protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]) because today i m totay frestated with your working of style and your commitment..........

murary jha
                    My New cell No. is [protected] this sim card I porches last week dated 18/12/2007
                    My purpose is using MO GPRS from this network
                    From day of activation MO I am getting error “subscribe to packet data first – Link not available”
                    So many times I call to costumer care but not get satisfied ans.
                    Now airtell cutting everyday Rs.14.99 paise for MO GPRS facility which is I am not able to use because I get this error “subscribe to packet data first – Link not available”
                    And I want my Rs. 14.99 x 3 = 44.97 Money back .

New Delhi, Delhi
                      I bought two Corporate connections of Airtel Postpaid 50 days back, Intially I chose 2 numers which were suppose to be activated in two days,the executive linger me up for 10 days and after that he called me to chose another numbers because those numbers were expired as per him,but those number given to someone else,and when i chose other no's again it was activated after 15 days which is usually done in 1 day, and after that airtel could'nt do address verification and now my no's are deactivated and when I talk to customer care executives says that it will be activated in 24hrs,but no one is entertaining my complaint and then i started dealing with some senior executive he also lingered me up for a Week and now he has stopped attending calls and now I am frustrated from AIRTEL though I already have 4 Airtel connections, and want to unsubscribe from Airtel Completely,
                      If my query is not solved in 2 days i would be forced to approach someone else.

Anirudh Umang Bhardwaj
                      ([protected])
                      I HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE. MY UNBILLED AMOUT ROSE BY rS. 480 IN A DAY WHERE AS I HAVE MADE ONLY 3 CALLS ON SEPT. 25, 2010

H
                        Newark, United States
                        inspite of giving all the documents to the reatailer he did not submit my documents and kept on lying to me that he has submitted...

J
                        Delhi, Delhi
                        Day by day airtel internet IS BECOMING WEAKER AND WEAKER I AM USING AIRTEL GPRS FROM 1 HALF YRS THE SPEED WAS SLOW BUT INTERNET WAS RUNNING BUT FROM 3 MONTH AIRTEL GPRS IS NOT WORKING IN OUR

AREA AT ALL .THE AIRTEL TOWER IS NEAR TO OUR BUILDING ON SWANAND APT OUR AREA NAM AND ADD IS {VIRAR-E ,BAZARWARD,NEAR RAILWAY STN,PANDITWADI ,GAGANGIRI-DHA,WALGIRI APT}. WE HAV REGISTER OUR COMPLAINT TO CUSTOMER CARE AND TO AIRTEL OFFICE IN VASAI THEY TOLD THAT TECHNICAL DEP PEOPLE WILL COM TO U AREA AND SOLVE U PROBLEM SOON AIRTEL USING GPRS MOBILE OFFICE INTERNET . BUT THERE WAS NO IMPROVEMENT AND THEY WERE CARELESS AND NOT DOING THERE DUTY ON THESE IN OUR AREA VIRAR-E . MANY PEOPLE WHERE USING GPRS MOBILE OFFICE INTERNET BUT NOW PEOPLE ARE DISTURB AND MENTALLY HARASSED BY AIRTEL USING GPRS MOBILE OFFICE INTERNET IN THESE AREA
                        SO I REQUESTING AIRTEL TO COM TO OUR AREA WHICH VIRAR-E ,BAZARWARD,NEAR RAILWAY STN,PN WAD I NEAR AIRTEL TOWER ON SWANAND APT TO SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS AND DAY BY DAY HERE PEOPLE INTERNET DEMAND IS INCRASING SO AIRTEL SHOULD THINK ABOUT THAT OTHER GSM COMPANY BSNL ETC ARE ESTABLISHED NEW INTERNET FACILITY SO AIRTEL SHOULD BE CAREFUL ABOUT THAT AND WE AND OTHER PEOPLE ARE OLD USER OF AIRTEL MOBILE SO WE PEOPLE ARE REQUESTING AIRTEL TO DO THERE DUTY PROPERLY AND CUSTOMERCARTE AND AIRTEL BRANCH ARE RESPONSIBLE THEY ARE NOT GIVING A CUSTOMER PROPER SERVICE AND QUICK ACTNN SHOULD TAKEN ON THEM AND PAY ATTENTN -IMPROVE NET SERVICE IN THESE PANDIT WADI , BAZARWARD, VIRAR-E , GAGANGIRI-DHA,WALGIRI APT please forward these message to air-tel .
                        sir, madam
                        i am running prepaid recharge shop in ra puram my vodafone distributer is nt com to shop properly and making irrresponsibilities. Except vodafone all my distributers are given me easy deal sim card. with easy card how can i service to my customers so much of customers are goan off. If customers asking vodafone sim card i am suggest for aircel & airtel and sale him.
                        Last 22 customers are asking vodafone sim i am given aircel.
                        With out easy how can i recharge him so plze arrange easy sim for me other wise i nt sale your products
                        GANESH
                        Hi sir/mam,
                        I m an airtel user since seven years
                        I have a phone which works with 3g and 2g
                        However when I surf internet either in mumbai or pune speed is good...even facebook works
                        I stay in virar west near amul ice cream parlour
                        college rd
                        virar west
                        speed is so pathetic that I cant even load google homepage on the screen
                        Please find out the solution because its been a year we cant use gprs.
                        Hopefully that will be sorted out as early as possible

V
                          Delhi, Delhi
                          On my number ([protected]), VAS PACK activated wothout taking permission from me and Rs 50 deducted for same. I called customer...

S
                          Surat, Gujarat

My self Suryakant sahu. i am using My Nokia N70 having Airtel sim card. But Yesterday my cell has stolen with my sim card.

My phone no [protected] having Rs 343/- balance.

I want a new Sim card having same no and my recharge amount to replace.

Suryakant Sahu
                          Hotel Pali Hill
                          14,union Park
                          khar(w),Mumbai-400052
                          Tel[protected]/7

My self sudhakaran m.i Just purchased my Nokia N70 6 months ago and it was stolen.

Mobile IEMI NO-[protected].

Sudhakaran M
                          Chennai
                          Tel-[protected]

My self Gaurav Tripathi Advocate.i Just purchaged my Nokia N70 10
                          months ago.before some days it was stolen.

Mobile IEMI NO-[protected]

Gaurav Tripathi(Advocate)
                          Pahari Bazar,
                          Kankhal,
                          Haridwar(Uttrakhand)-249408
                          Tel-+91-[protected]

My self Nihal Shivhare .i Just purchased my Nokia N70 11 months ago and it was stolen.

Mobile IEMI NO-[protected]

Bettery NO.[protected]

Mr. Nihal Shivhare
                          AGRA (U.P) INDIA
                          MY MOBILE NO.[protected]
                          Respected Sir,

My name is Swapnil.N.Ghutke, i have just purchased my mobile on 11th Nov, 2007. It has been stolen on 11th Jan, 2009.

Battery No.[protected]

Kindly hoping you.

Mr. Swapnil Namdeo Ghutke
                          Plot no. 15, Yamuna colony,
                          Bhausingpura road,
                          Aurangabad-431002
                          Mobile No. [protected]
                          R/Sir
                          Today my Airtel sim-card [protected] is through-out bychance from my pocket, so i confirm from your coustomer care . they told me that you have to pay 75 Rs for new sim card. but sir it to much costly, so plz suggest me how i can use it again without so much pay.

yours faithful coustomer
                          Rohit dua
                          street no.2
                          dashmesh colony
                          nabha
                          distt. patiala
                          Respected Sir,

My name is Ramesh T, My mobile has been stolen in Bangalore BMTC Bus on 1st June, 2009.

WLAN:001ADCE448Co

Girinagar,
                          Bangalore-590085
                          Mobile No. 91-[protected]
                          Hi Sir/Madam,

I Have lost my N70 –music (Nokia) mobile. Could you please help me to trace it?

Name: Jai Prakash
                          Address: Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore
                          Phone model: N70 (Music Ed.)
                          Make: Nokia
                          Last used No.: [protected] (Incoming Call)
                          E-mail for communication: jai.[protected]@gmail.com
                          Missed date: 21-Jun-2009
                          IMEI No.: [protected]

Jai Prakash
                          Cell - [protected]

My name is Sufiyan.

My mobile (Nokia N72) has been stolen in a Bus, at Mumbai.

My IMEI No. [protected]

Can you please track my stolen mobile?

Sir i will remain greateful to you.

My Mobile No. 91-[protected]

Hyderabad, Telangana
                            Dear Sir/ Mam,

My Airtel Number is +91-[protected] (Chennai Number). I have got my International roaming facility and used in Bangkok and China etc. When the amount exceeded the limit, i tried to pay online. But the amount; i was unable to pay online due to poor service from Airtel. Also Airtel employees who do not know how to behave with the customers called up my home and told them to pay instead of calling me (worst administration and they are not trained properly). When i spoke to customer care, they do not know how to answer for the payment option online and no one knows how to solve the online payment problem. One of the Airtel counter said that to call customer care and they could not take payment. Another counter insulted me by using harsh words when i asked about this. But they are asking me to pay! Worst case in this is finally my outgoing was stopped and when i made payment INR 25,000 on 22nd december 2007 (same day), my outgoing is not yet activated even after 24 hours. No reply for my mail which was sent before a week! Please take action / advice me how to proceed with consumer court to bring those culprits infront of strict judgement and get penalty. So that it will be great lesson for Airtel and other customers not to sufer like this. Also Airtel do not have any authorised official to deal this matter even after many complaints given to customer care. Please advice.

Your judgement will be very useful for me and other poor people who suffer with Airtel like this.

Narasimhan

For past 3 days im asking airtel people to cancel my fixedline and broadband[protected], its in the name of M.R.Srinivasan.But nobody is giving me correct procedure to disconnect. They are fooling me by telling that my wife has asked them to retain the connection, its totally impossible b`coz she is out of station.

Next thing Airtel people are clever that they charge late payment fee though the bill is paid before the due and there are many hidden charges also.Im in the plan of 799 rental with 256kbps speed but they dont provide really that much only for two or three days after complaint they do.

So im really fed up of this and i want to move out.