Airtel

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8429)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Mumbai, Maharashtra
I Had applied for an Airtel Land Line connection in Hyderabad sometime back. Their representative told me that it will be done within 2 days after I make the payment. Once the Check was given to them Their representative stopped picking up my phone and when i call him from some other number he makes lame excuses that he will be there in 10 minutes or so. I have called there Customer services around 30 times and they are equally ineffective.......

So after making the payment no connection and no details.........

So its a sincere suggestion AVOID Airtel Landline/Broadband connection in Hyderabad coz there people in hyderabad are Real Jerks................
ANd dont screw ur money like i have done.......

WORST Customer service available :Airtel Hyderabad

In our area we have a problem with SIGNAL from last 5 DAYS.

So please kindly take some action on this problem

AREA : cherlapally
TOWN: HCL COLONY
CITY : Hyderabad -500051
hi,
i asked for my upgrade to 555 plan with 256kb limited plan, but still it is not activated, if this is going to be the iisue, i am gonna disconnect my service
Sir

i have submitted documents to a retailer, but i am not getting incoming since two days. what is the exact problem.

Please help me

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    I recharged my mobile through net banking from ICICI, but its not get recharged. Then I called up Customer care executive,...
    K
    Ludhiana, Punjab
    Before the president district consumer disputes redressal forum Gurdaspur

Kamaldeep singh son of Shri...

S
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    you and your dirty network go to hell..useless fellows....no network coverage on 31st dec night in the centrail part of the city(KHHB 6th phase).. whats the use of your network.........

i wish this idiotic netowrk a bad new year and hope they will close their company by 2008 end.
    i want my mobile bill on my email
    i want to know the details of my july's mobile bill..

Airtel Mobiles — Airtel network coverage

There is no coverage of Airtel network in my surroundings for the past 1.5 months.
    Before we had a good coverage. Important thing is Airtel has provided 2 tower
    at a distance of 3 to 5 Kms in spite no proper signal at my locations. many of them
    are Airtel customers in that location but now everyone suffers due this Coverage problem.
    My place is
    Orrakkadu village and post,
    Via Sholavaram,
    Near redhills,
    Chennai-600067.
    my mobile no. is [protected] pls send my airtel bill on my email id
    airtel bill
    airtel bill
    I AM NOT GETTING MY MONTHLY BILL AS MY PHONE NUMBER IS [protected]. IT IS POSTPAID ACCOUNT AND EVERY MONTH I AM REQUESTING ALSO THERE IS NO RESPONSE.PLEASE SEND MY MONTHLY BILL WITHOUT FAIL AS MY ACCOUNT CLOSES 25 TH OF EVERY MONTH BUT NOT GETTING BILL IN TIME EVEN BY 10TH OF NEXT MONTH
    boobs photo on my id
    I have already dropped my cheque of Rs.500/- dated on[protected]United bank of INDIA CHEQUE NO.375883). I have dropped my cheque at Kattur road P.N.Palayam, Coimbatore-641037. But still my outgoing calls r not cleared. I need t to get my outgoing call cleared within one hour...

Airtel — mobile bill

detailed bill of mobile number-[protected] send me my email- mani.[protected]@yahoo.in from last 6months.
    My airtel postpaid bearing no. [protected], bill never deliver to me either hard copy nor ebill in my email.

Bipin Ch.
    I have a postpaid connection on my mobile no [protected].My bill plan is "bonus freedom 249-s-mh". Monthly bill charges including rental is Rs 249 in which i have value added service, local sms to other airtel mobile is free.The bill generated for the bill period 17 Aug-2012 to 16 Sep-2012 is of the bill no[protected].It has 59 sms to airtel mobile only for which Rs 59 is added in my bill amount. Moreover, this has increased the final amount calculated as taxes are made on the total amount.
    I faced same problem in bill calculation last month also. When i reported to an airtel outlet, it was rectified.
    But it is not possible for anyone to keep on register problems every month.
    I request you to look into the matter & do the needful at the earliest.
    Looking forward to you.
    Sonali Dey.
    would you please send me my mobile bill for the month of october of my mpbile no. [protected] on my email ID [protected]@yahoo.com

Airtel — not getting network on my phone

Sir ..i have port my number frim idea to airtel prepaid ..n recharge my account with 2200rs...nw i am in chandigarh roaming ..n i am not getting any netwrk ..i also change my sim to other phpnea but the problem persists...plz solve ths problem

B
      Gurgaon, Haryana
      over christmas & now this here nu year time my 512 kb is at 300kb with reoccurring drops to 0kp, that zero kb folks zero...

Pune, Maharashtra
      I am Airtel mobile user ,mob no [protected].
      I have subscribed for Airtel prepaid lifetime pack.I have complained Airtel about additional charges of
      Rs 1.50 being deduced from my balance per day,but the quiet of response i recieved was unsatisfactory.After this enquiry they didnt help me instead deduced additional Rs 3.0 per call
      I also called Airtel callcenter several times and also
      written letter to airtel Malad West office about this matter,but I never recieved any response letter from the company.I am frustrated with the kind of service provided.
      i want to bill amount
      i want to know curent bill amount for post paid mobill no.[protected]

K
        Ludhiana, Punjab
        Dear friend

I want to disclose a news about case which i file in consumer court against Playtv ,Zeetv,Ministry...
        Delhi, Delhi
        I have use Airtel(India, kolkata) sim , and I have recharge Rs498 for GPRS (mobile Office)...

V
        New Delhi, Delhi

I have registerd for Do Not Disturb Service on 3rd September 2007. As per policy all calls should be stopped within 45 days, but after 4 months I am still getting calls. I complained for this several times but nothing happened.

Vikas

I have registerd for Do Not Disturb Service on 10/07/2008 and my reference no for registrationis S[protected]. As per policy all calls should be stopped within 45 days, but after 4 months I am still getting calls. I complained for this several times but nothing happened.

Nitesh
        [Complaint comments] Read co
        hello sir/ma'm,
        I am nirav patel from banglore, karnataka using airtel connection.i am receivieng 7 or 8 msgs daily from MYTODAY. i dont know what is this and why they are sending to me but its too irritating.One msg comes 3 to 4 times.i want to stop that msg from (specific)MYTODAY.so tell me what should i have to do?

I have registerd for Do Not Disturb Service and my reference no for registrationis F[protected]. As per policy all calls should be stopped within 45 days, but I am still getting SMS. I complained for this several times but nothing happened.
        Pls. do samething
        you can check my few reference no.
        [protected].
        I have registered for do not disturb complaint on 20th July 2009 for the number [protected]. Still getting messages and calls. Ridiculous even after 45 days I get more than 20 messages a day. Do not boast of a service when you cannot implement one. Customer care wants all the numbers so that they can take action. When they monitor all our calls why they can't do this. Airtel wake up- already DOCOMO is improving business.

Karnal, Haryana
          Dear,

I m ramesh thadeswar,purchased airtel sim([protected]) on 15th november 2007 and submisision of every...

J
          Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
          Dated:[protected]

I have prepaid connection [protected]. Dated[protected] I have recharge with amount of Rs.2009/- but not receive complete amount & validity I have receive only amount of Rs.1688/- & validity till[protected]. Therefore amount receive Rs. 1788/- & validity of 2 years. I went to the airtel showroom on[protected] & customer care executive want some proof of recharge I show to him the bank statement of recharge of Rs. 2009/-. After the discussion he was satisfied with my compliant and promised me to wait. Executive ask me your balance & validity will credit on your account in 2 to 3 days but I can’t receive any response from there side. I talk again on this matter for 121 customer cares executive and executive again ask me your problem registered already and solve 2 to 3 days but not receive any response

Dated:[protected]

Dated:[protected]Revised)

I have prepaid connection [protected]. Dated[protected] I have recharge with amount of Rs.2009/- but not receive complete amount & validity I have receive only amount of Rs.1688/- & validity till[protected]. Therefore amount receive Rs. 1788/- & validity of 2 years. I went to the air tel showroom on[protected] & customer care executive want some proof of recharge I show to him the bank statement of recharge of Rs. 2009/-. After the discussion he was satisfied with my compliant and promised me to wait. Executive ask me your balance & validity will credit on your account in 2 to 3 days but I can’t receive any response from there side. I talk again on this matter for 121 customer cares executive and executive again ask me your problem registered already and solve 2 to 3 days but not receive any response

Dear sir
          I have prepaid connection [protected] Dated[protected] Ihave recharge with amount of Rs.250/- ( KORBA,CHHATISGARH) but not receive complete validity of 8 month I have receive only amount of Rs 50/- now the validity is showing 22 feb 2008 .Acaully the validity is 22 Aug 2008.I talk again on this matter for 121 customer cares executive and executive again ask me your problem registered already and solve 2 to 3 days but not receive any response
          They always telling me,you have change the set or remove the sim.(my set sony ericsson k510i)
          But I cant remove the sim and change the set.
          My complain no is[protected] at boregaon, Chhindwara{M.P.}

Sk. md.Ikbal
          Boregaon Chhindwara m.p.
          hi,
          i am favort in life partnor in airtel
          but communication all sms will sent
          any time sir so happy thank u

I am a user of Airtel prepaid Service. I am facing a Problem of deducting money daily. One rupee is deducted daily without any type of subscription. whenever a message comes to my mobile from Airtel live balance is deducted.
          Surendra Prasad Singh

I am a user of Airtel prepaid Service.My mobile Number is [protected]. I am facing a Problem of deducting money daily. One rupee is deducted daily without any type of subscription. whenever a message comes to my mobile from Airtel live balance is deducted.
          Surendra Prasad Singh

I am a user of Airtel prepaid Service. I am facing a Problem of deducting money daily.My mobile no is [protected]. One rupee is deducted daily without any type of subscription. whenever a message comes to my mobile from Airtel live balance is deducted.
          Sunil Kumar Singh

I have prepaid connection to [protected].dated 28-4-06.
          Every month our service take 15 rs from i got this number.
          i talk this matter for 121 customer care executive.he said me.
          u r download ringtone in airtel live so we take 15 Rs.but airtel
          live facility has been deactived before 8 month.
          then our service Rs10 has been credited in my account.
          similarly 4 month has been credited then manually it also deactive this
          service to my number. but again take rs 15 the problem not be solved in 11 months.
          Kindly take my complain seriously and solve my problem as soon as possible.

Your Customer
          Balarasu

Delhi, Delhi
            I am Rishiraj Rawat & i have a prepaid connection of Airtel Mumbai no. [protected] & its life time card.I...

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

I HAVE BEEN AN AIRTEL CLIENT FOR THE PAST SEVERAL MONTHS BUT NOW I'M BEEN FORCED TO OPT OUT OF YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS SERVICES.

FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER I HAVE A CALL OF YOUR VERY STUPID CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE'S WHO GAVE ME A SAYING MY VALIDITY HAS BEEN VALID 29/12/2007.

I THEN VISITED A BRANCH IN OKLHA AND WAS TOLD BY THE REPRESENTATIVE TO WHY EXPIRE MY VALIDITY ON 29/12/2007. BECAUSE MY VALIDITY ON 10 AUGUST 2009.

TODAY MY NUMBER IS DISCONNECTED MY NO IS [protected]
            MY REQUEST REFERENCE NUMBER IS [protected]

ALL THREE ARE UTTERLY USELESS AND UNPROFESSIONAL, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE EMPLOYED AND IT JUST SHOWS A LACK OF FOCUS AND GOOD JUDGEMENT ON UR BEHALF.

SERIOUS LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU.BEING A TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY YOUR WORD ON THE PHONE IS AS BINDING AS A CONTRACT-PLEASE DON'T FORGET THAT.PLEASE DONT FORCE ME TO MAKE THIS A SERIOUS ISSUE AND BRING UR INEFFICENCY OUT IN THE OPEN

REGARDS,
            KISHAN
            ([protected])

S
              Mumbai, Maharashtra
              My number is [protected] (Airtel postpaid-J&K state)

In J&K there is no GPRS service avilable.So...
              Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
              I have been using airtel for more than one and half years.Now i am receiving alerts in my mobile and they are deducting Rs.2...

J
              Mountain View, United States
              Sir, my mobile network is airtel. My sim asking puk2 code. I need puk2 unlock code.! What i do? Where i get!

Airtel — i want deactivate bloomberg service

i want deactivate my Bloomberg service. & stop daily deduction Rs.3/- my mo. no. is [protected]
              This complaint is 100 percent valid even I am receiving the same message and this service has been activated automatically from 30th Dec 2010 and since then the deduction is going on by Rs.3.I am receiving this message "You have been renewed for Bloomberg subscription service from Airtel.You have been charged Rs. 3. Join GamesClub at http://gclub.in". whenever I got this message each time i registered the complaint in to customer care but they say there is no service activated on this number. I also tried to send "STOP" message 121 but again its reverts mention that there is no service activated on this number, but when is send message "LAST" to 121 then it clearly show my deduction for bloomberg service. Is there any responsible person there in airtel who can take this complaint and provide me the solution.

Airtel — stop bloomberg service

sir my mob no is [protected] and once i dont dont know how bloomberg service is renewnd in my mob
              since last 7 days its auto renew in my mobile and everyday 3 Rs cut from my account do pls do needful
              its urgent pls stop that service in my mob.
              due to wrong entry .my sim showing rejected.kidly reset my puk code.
              my no is [protected]

Hyderabad, Telangana
                my airtel internet service giving trobule and allways disconnecting. please,take action
                My comment on the complaint of frequent disconnection of 'airtel net expert' is that I partially agree with the complainant. I never had any disconnection problem so far. However recently a PC hardware technician formatted my computer. Since then (for the last three days I am not getting 'airtel net expert'. I request you to look ino the matter and restore air tel net expert.-- Ramanathan

U
                  Pune, Maharashtra
                  I am residing in Pune , I have taken Airtel postpaid connection for Internet facility.
                  It was so frustating experience...

Anand, Gujarat
                  I m using prepaid airtel internet connection Through GPRS (Mobile) last 3 months. But speed is very slow, as per commitement of airtel customer care. They insure me i get 68-128 kbps speed through mobile GPRS. But now a days i m very fedup withe very slow speed of internet. What can i do Please give me suggestion.
                  Because i m planing to go Consumers forum.
                  Pl reply as soon as possible

Lucknow (U.P.) +[protected]

AirTel — GPRS Regarding

my mobile number is [protected], my mobile model is Nokia6681. now i am actvacted mobile office 7 days pack.now gprs speed is arround 1kb.what is problem? lot of time i was contact custmer care. but not use. pl find out.
                  hello sir, i am very sad that you disconnected service of mobole office of 15 rs per day, please implement this service again thank you
                  dear sir,
                  my mobile no is [protected] i had activated 3g gprs on my mobile 100 mb free for 100 rupees rental was activated on 05/04/11 and same was deactivated on 10/04/11, when i saw that my unbilled amount was increasing daily on 300 rs basis i had spoken to customercare executive, and i got the feedback it will get minus when bill get generated, but i received the bill with gprs charged of Rs-1256, while in that 4 days period my uses wa only 38 mb, but why my bill comes like that,
                  please give me clarification soon.
                  regards
                  ashok yadav

Gurgaon, Haryana
                    I on behalf of Surender Singh,Mobile No. [protected] state as under:
                    every month Rs. 249 is deducted for GPRS service while I have not activated the same. In november,2007 I got a sms that ur gprs service has been deactived. However, in december, 2007 the same amount is deducted and now my account does not show the balance. I can niether make call to customer care due to negative balance not send sms to customer service. this is very bad for bihar airtel service. kindly take an immediate action please because since february, 2007, my balance is deducted for the same but customer care doesn't respond properly. He always says that this service has been activated on your mobile on your request which is wrong. please take immediate action to refund my balance and to deactive gprs service.
                    my no-[protected] complaint is that a one rupee deduct per day from my balance. where i not use caller id tune, sms services and etc. so please see it and requested to correct it
                    MY M.N.[protected] COMPLAINT IS THAT A RUPEES TEN DEDUCTED PER WEEK FROM MY BALANCE AGAINST ARCHI DAILY COMIC SUBCRIPTION.BUT I NOT USEED THIS FACILITIS.I COMPLAINT SO MANY TIMES OUR CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE BHAGALPUR.BUT NO ANY RESPONCE FROM THIS SIDE.SO PL.SEE OUR PROBLEM AND STOP OUR BALANCE DEDUCTION AGAINST ARCHI DAILY COMIC.