Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 20, 2022
Complaints 52077
Profile

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

Get directions

Airtel Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 4444

Airtel reviews & complaints(52077)

My name is Alpesh, i was a customer of Airtel postpaid services.
My mobile no. was[protected].
Its wonder that i got my mobile bill for the month of november of Rs 2200.
I had cancelled my connection in October end, and i had a proof for it.
Since 31st october'07 i am not staying in India permanently.
Airtel is great!!!!!!!
Aug 13, 2020
tommorow come sms on my mobile customer care writing that take rs 249 for gprs then i call to customer care then he said that no charge will be taken (nahi legya) then today i see my blance is-30
then after call to 121 and say complain to her then he said that i will no link after 24 hours call to me
then 5 hours i call then hr lock my customer care u service is very poor tommorow my moblie blance is 102 today is negative 30 ther are go 132 rupees i will no call any where please see my a/c detail

0 minutes ago by Rohit Majaria [send email]
my mobile no is [protected] today my blance is negative 30 rupee tommorow rs 102 why are u take
my132 rupee please give me detail today i call customer care for this complan he said that there are no link call after 24 hours then i call 5 hours he lock my customer care why tell me
my no [protected]
address:
rohitmajaria
hindusthan paints
hotel vip complex vbank more dhanbad
jharkhand 826001

All airtel executives are illetrate and bloody . They are not aware how to solve problems of their customers. All the time they make excuses rathar then solving it. I have been facing net problem while using it through my pc but can't able for the last four days and their customer care executives are not able to solve this it seems to me that airtel appoints all low grade employees, may be airtel is not ready to pay for the right candidates. Airtel claims that it is having top class network but all is bull . I get my phone disconnected while driving into the city itself.

Airtel Mobile — Very very very poor and unprofessional

I took airtel for internet. It was not working and I reported more than 20 times, spoke to various people at various level. They says sorry. No one to help and we discontinued numbers. Paid all dues etc.

After 2 months I got call for payment and I asked please provide me details of bill I have not received.
They started using bad words and stuff. Call was from [protected]
Her name was priya ...

I called various people, but there was no result. Now ... Can some one help me here ..
Airtel service is very very very worst. I have talk to one Mr.Karthik airtel customer care. He said repeated answer for complaints for single word "soory sir". He is not eligible to work for that job. His answer method is very very worst. I was customer in airtel for last three years. But he is not responding me.I spoke to him on 14.12.08 at 12.50Pm.

Airtel Blackberry Support — Unresolved support issues

I have been trying to get support for my Blackberry device for AirTel for over a week now. Customer support is completely...

kindly delete my subscription for ring tone kazana
    subscription is without we assigning it
    complaint already lodged in air tel , no action taken
    pl advice

Airtel Postpaid Bill — bill and call details

our bill payment details for [protected] send our id for make pending bill payment. now this no not working condisions....

i want to see mms given by friend please show me airtelworld.com/mms in internet
      Aug 13, 2020
      when i activated my mms in airtel,i got the settings and have downloaded that particular settings.but when i received mms from my friend its received as msg with url address and password.when i ask to the customer care they didnt solved my issue.im not satisfied with this service.

by brindha
      i can't view my mms even wen im using airtelworld.com
      how the hell airtel ppl can irritate us so much.cant they simply stop thei mms servise or even if they continue wit it cant they allow the viewer to view it without any problem
      vodfone is much more btr!!
      airtel is a growing threat amongst us!
      i want to see mms given by friend. please tell me the procedure to see mms on airtelworld.com/mms in internet.
      I'sm not getting gprs settings
      how can i see my mms which has been send by my friend on my pc it is very important 4 me
      i want to send mms from my airtel no. to another airtel no.but it is not going.it shows that it is pending.and after some time it says sending fail.pls help me.my no. is [protected].
      i download the mcheck service but not showing plz activate the service my number is [protected]
      sir
      on 21-july i call airtel radio(tollfree number) but have lost 30RS from my mobile balance([protected]).am complaited to airtel customer care but there is no feedback from their path. so kindly accept my request by afzal
      Please find the address of "TOTAL PETROLEUM COMPANY" in Madrid - Spain
      I had received mail from this company and they had offered me a job with good salary.
      They also ask for money for arrange to me a Travelling Papers. I need your advice asap!

Please let me know if this is a legal company and where is the actual address.

Bram Lewerissa
      Indonesia.
      Total Petroleum Company Spain Madrid Complaints - Verification
      View all Total Petroleum Company Spain Madrid complaints
      Total Petroleum Company Spain Madrid
      Posted:[protected] by Miguel R. Rabajante Send email

Verification

I got an offer job thru the above Company i just wanted to ask an help whether this real or fraud
      because i am quite hesitant to secure my visa and the agent is asking me amounting to $1230 to secure the work permit and residence visa thru [protected]@comerciales.es under the name of Mrs. Ana Maria Lopez and my client name is Mr. Carlos Alberto, [protected]@informaticos.com, website: www.total-spain.com, they are offering me salary of EU14, 950.00

Miguel
      Read comments Add a comment

Comments

54 days ago by M Hari Krishna [send email]

HARI

53 days ago by Mhd Obei [send email]
      i've receive an offer letter and i was offered the sum of €14▪940 please advice if this true or fruad.
      regards

53 days ago by Vasanth Sastri [send email]
      Dear Hari and Miguel,

Let me know your contact details, coz me too got the same offer for Euro 12950, please let me know your proceedings. Me too not sure of how this is possible. I have few doubts in tis case, i[censored] see the telephone number of the company and the Migration agency are in Sequence, the official mail id is missing, the offer came througn a Gmail id.

You can contact me tru: [protected]@gmail.com

Vasanth Sastri S.

53 days ago by Subair [send email]

I too got a similar mail from a person assuming to be Mr. Carlos and the company they say is TOTAL PETROLEUM COMPANY SPAIN, MADRID, this morning. They say that i just have to pass an
      online interview and there is a list of available positions.

Well, seeing the nature of complaints and queries i dont think that this is real. Because they are asking for a large sum of money. What if they get away with it. Similar to the widespread UK Lotterry spam.

For safe side, its best not to send them any money.

subair

53 days ago by Kote Ravindranath [send email]

I got an offer job through the above Company i just wanted to ask an help whether this real or fraud
      because i am quite hesitant to secure my visa and the agent is asking me amounting to $1230 to secure the work permit and residence visa through [protected]@comerciales.es under the name of Mrs. Ana Maria Lopez and my client name is Mr. Carlos Alberto, [protected]@informaticos.com, website: www.total-spain.com, they are offering me salary of EU14, 950.00

Ravindranath Kote

53 days ago by Varghese Scaria [send email]
      Hello all,
      The same offer letter is issued to me also, incase any body knows anything please le me also know, seeing the details of the offer letter seems to be a scam but i am not sure as I tried to get details of Total petroliums, spain, but nothing is coming up

regards and thanks.

Varghese
      [protected]@gmail.com

53 days ago by Muhammad Tariq [send email]
      Dear All

Same employment offer letter from Total Petroleum Espanol & I have asked to contact immediately Mr Carlos Alberto to process my work permit.

I have few questions in my mind, I have not applied for this job anyway then how they have come to offer me an employment & secondly why they do't send me hard copy of this letter to my mailing address and & why have not contacted me on phone yet, & even they have not talked my on mobile a single time .../.
      ?

Best Regards

Muhammad Tariq

53 days ago by Ajay Bakde [send email]
      dear all,
      i also got the same offer few days back three-four times and there is no details or website with this name...its fraud

52 days ago by Nadeem Solangi [send email]
      i have also same complain, i also got same offer letter from Total Spanol company and offer me 14950 Euro and its too much amount mostly as per 10 years experienced in EU 80 k is offering but they dont know may be they Froud plz help i want to know weather is truth or not?

52 days ago by Mukram Ali [send email]

because i am quite hesitant to secure my visa, to secure the work permit and residence visa thru [protected]@comerciales.es under the name of Mrs. Ana Maria Lopez and my client name is Mr. Carlos Alberto, [protected]@informaticos.com, website: www.total-spain.com, they are offering me salary of EU14, 950.00

52 days ago by Sama Hassan Al Hadad [send email]
      Dear all,
      I have got the same offer EU14, 950.00 which all of you got and actually I'm wondering why they didn't contact us through phone?? please if any body have any idea regarding to this issue please inform me because I'm really hesitate to secure the Doc they required my email id
      [protected]@yahoo.com

[protected]@yahoo.com

51 days ago by Kaushik Waghela [send email]

Kaushik

50 days ago by Armien Adhikarie [send email]
      Hi peep's. Well i got the same, But with an extra twist. 2 x contracts. 1- Texaco petroleum, 2- Total Espanol. Texaco offer-R13, 950.00 Total offer R14, 950.00 . Project Co-ordinator and Senior Project Manager. Rev no. ARI 67/21563/ESP.

My question is, they are using big company logos, and if it is fraud why dont they do somthing about it. they have every resouce availible to track down the fraudsters. The oil companys make Billions of dollers. To top it off, their name is being used for .

Come now, Is their any one that can contact these oil company's to confirm appointments.
      Let me no cause my heart is all ready their and my body wants to follow. Please help.

OK. What do we all have in-comin.
      My career Geophisicist, Ok im getting their.(everything thats got to do with our planet and surroundings)
      And i do posses a special abbillity. let me no.
      Age 33, Male, and full of life.

Kind regards
      Armien Adhikarie

50 days ago by Sami Brahim [send email]
      I already got the same offer (14950 Euro) and they sent to me a copy of the contract and the offer letter.
      i do not think that is real

49 days ago by Henry [send email]
      no~~~~ it's sucha good offer~~~~~ EURO 14950 PER MONTH!!! it's definitely a fake, they mispelled the company's name.. how do u spell petroleum?? or petroluem??

49 days ago by John [send email]
      I got the same offer guys, it's not true, it's a big scam!Somebody should go to their office and kick their asses..don't pay them any cent..it's .nobody pay on these times such amount of money..it's a big scam!

48 days ago by Meldred [send email]
      hi.. Were all same offer... let me know if this real or fake plss

48 days ago by Maishe [send email]
      i also got same mail and offering me salary 14950 Euro

is it true?
      position is Project manager, we need to pay visa and work permit fees also..

please help in this regards

Airtel Prepaid — Pathetic Customer Support ...

I used ICICI Bank Online to recharge my phone. Amount has been deducted my account but it is not yet credited to my cell phone.br...

Airtel Data Card — customer care responce is too thirdclass and disconnecting call without lisning to customer query..

its hite of irritating...

Airtel — gprs problem

respected sir
        i have taken a new sim card on 5/01/08 and i have made an activation for gprs for one...

Airtel — Form Group and Login case against Airtel

As i fond maximum number of complaints being loged in agaist the Airtel i think we all should form a group and take some serious...

Hi Nodal Officer

I am one of the foolish customer of Airtel.My numbers are [protected] and [protected].

I have both these numbers and have frequent issues calling out as well as receiving calls from both of these numbers and outsiders number also from 1st Jan 2008.

We have exchanged SIM of both the numbers and mobile equipment changed also.After that we called your customer Service and they have raised a complaint.This was on 5th January.But no records of it.

On 7th early morning at 3:00 am one of my friend called your service.We had an emergency and we were not able to call anyone I managed to msg one of my friend and he in turn called Customer Service.This was the most horrible thing.The agents over there put my friend on SPEAKER AND EVERY ONE GROUPED TOGETHER AND STARTED LAUGHING WHEN MY FRIEND EXPLAINED MY EMERGENCY and on top of it he was abused and forced to disconnect the line.I WENT THROUGH LOT OF FURSTURATION AND MENTAL AGONY BECAUSE OF THIS.MY FRIEND WAS HUMILIATED DISRESPECTED AND ALSO PROFANITY WAS USED ALL BECAUSE OF MY CONCERN.WE HAD ONE EMERGENCY AND NO ONE WAS ABLE TO HELP US IN OUR NEED.I HAD MARKED A COPY TO CONSUMER PROTECTION ALSO BECAUSE I SINCERELY BELIEVE THAT AS A CUSTOMER I WAS NOT BEING TREATED FAIRLY BY YOUR COMPANY.

Moreover we have two complaints raised so far that is documented.One is 15142606 and the other one i dont know the number which is raised today.

Now your agents tell that they were not able to reach on this number and they expect me to have some other number other than Airtel.

You people dont believe in your own service.You can see my call logs that if you really try hard for some time you can reach me.But trying one time to reach me and then telling you are not reachable is not acceptable.

And I know for Airtel, loosing my two numbers would not be making any difference.

Because o[censored]sing Airtel I cannot afford so many losses in financial as well as social aspect and THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT I AM AN AIRTEL CUSTOMER.

Franky i dont think someone would reply mail for this also.

Thanks and Regards
        Rejit Panicker
        Aug 13, 2020
        My question is like that when all things as per your terms condition are exactly fulfilled balance is more than Rs.20 always, every month 498/- for activated gprs , Then Why airtel never ever bother minimum responsibility even never sending a service provider settings too. If I write MO and send it 2567 – This service currently not available on your mobile . I’m using nokia 6600 but as a confusion several time I change my hand set for experiment if mine would be corrupt or temporary defective other probs , I formatted my cell . setting as like as a factory restore default . BUT ALL R EQUAL . And as per their sms response
        “ we are………within 24 hours ……. “
        Could you plz tell me How Many Hours make 24 hours.
        And finally now your customer care officer admitted openly they barred my number whenever I made a call by one of my friend’s cell . and they just threaded me yes threaded this number ( my friends cell Which I use that time ) will be barred forever . they given the cause my behavior wasn’t well .
        Am ill behavior man ? my nature was impolite by default ? I’m not capable Air tel ‘s connection ? By whom it will be certified? Your C-Care executive ! have I asked which colour they would like? which cosmetic they prefer to use ? If I lose my patience then what’s the cause behind it ? have I used any abusing terms?
        I have recorded (by the help of my call recorder ware) their voice I can produce / publish if it’s necessary .
        i totally agree...Airtel is a fake company !!!...there customer care executives are ppl who don't get food to eat...and Airtel hire's those sort off people...who then talk to d customer very rudely !!!
        Vodafone is much better than Airtel..
        i agree that a bunch o[censored]neducated freaks are the customer care fellow with airtel!

Airtel Postpaid — Billing and Incomplete Information on Schemes

The Company Airtel provides fascitly to activate various schemes etc via sms. same are activated on own. later when customer...

Airtel Postpaid Mobile — My mobile bill

I have changed my email address and have requested to send out the bill for mobile number [protected] to my yahoo email account....

Airtel — SIM registration Failure

taken prepaid connection in Sept 2007 from sector 37 (distributor ) grover communication , faridabad
          This connection...

Airtel Mumbai — Connections problem

My office is located Andheri(w) besides Fame Adlabs, from past one week all the airtel users along with me are facing connection...

Airtel — WAP service (SSL connection not available).

NOP (WAP) is active on my prepaid mobile number (Airtel, West Bengal telecom circle) for last few months. From the first week...

Airtel — Money making attitude

Compliments of the day and Happy New Year. I am Himanshu Arora from Amritsar (Punjab). I am a subscriber...

Airtel Plan C 725 — on shifting the phone the billing cycle is continuing on the previous and new number

we had no clled 42401886 with airtel first of all we logged in a request on 1 oct for shifting to noida after 45 days the...

Airtel — Ignorance towards cancellation of telephone line

The general manager
          Airtel broadband services

January 5 2007

Pravesh Chaturvedi
          H39/8...

Airtel — Deduction of Charge without information

I Brahmdoe Varma tooked a connection of Bharti Airtel No. [protected] two months ago. Recently i m facing a big problem that...

I Had applied for an Airtel Land Line connection in Hyderabad sometime back. Their representative told me that it will be done within 2 days after I make the payment. Once the Check was given to them Their representative stopped picking up my phone and when i call him from some other number he makes lame excuses that he will be there in 10 minutes or so. I have called there Customer services around 30 times and they are equally ineffective.......

So after making the payment no connection and no details.........

So its a sincere suggestion AVOID Airtel Landline/Broadband connection in Hyderabad coz there people in hyderabad are Real Jerks................
          ANd dont screw ur money like i have done.......

WORST Customer service available :Airtel Hyderabad
          Aug 13, 2020

In our area we have a problem with SIGNAL from last 5 DAYS.

So please kindly take some action on this problem

AREA : cherlapally
          TOWN: HCL COLONY
          CITY : Hyderabad -500051
          hi,
          i asked for my upgrade to 555 plan with 256kb limited plan, but still it is not activated, if this is going to be the iisue, i am gonna disconnect my service
          Sir

i have submitted documents to a retailer, but i am not getting incoming since two days. what is the exact problem.

Please help me