Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 22, 2022
Complaints 52091
Profile

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel Website

Get directions

Airtel Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 4444

Airtel reviews & complaints(52091)

dear sir/madem,

i got a prerecorded call from airtel on 12/1/2008, at 7.00-7.30 Am, which played three songs, and before the tunes it was said that my airtel live has been activated and these tunes are free to be downloded, it played three to four times, so as an advice i pressed the button, even the song for which i pressed the desired key, was not activated.
on the same day, when i checked my account, it showed a negative balance,and was humiliating to me. i registered a complaint against that, that this is against my will and i have been cheated. nobody dare to listen to me, on the next day i did the same exercise, and i was told to narrate my story (not the complaint) to [protected]@airtelindia.com, a computer generated answer was sent to me, and after that nobody asked me what has happened.
Sir, i want to know that is there any way to solve the problem, or should i proceed to the consumer forem, because as per court orders, no operator could send the message or call me without my approval, and this is the case of insulting the consumer, its not the case of money deduction but callaus behavious of the service provider.

Kindly suggest, what should i do or what could be done?

Karan Singh Bisht
Aug 13, 2020
Same thing happened with me..

lets just file a case on this stupid Airtel !!..it is highly bugging !

dear sir,

i m submitting form to apply a credit cards in yur bank last month . i got ref nos 1084054 but at your end nobody given proper information regarding this , req. to pls chk and revert proper feedback .
    thanx
    Amber nazim

AirTel — credit delay

I had taken broadband plan surf 749 under which you get Rs. 200/- worth talk value. Half of it goes to the landline. Rest of Rs. 100/- is credited to the prepaid Airtel mobile no. on 15th of each month. I shifted to the plan on 10th of October 2009 and in spite of calling the Airtel people and lodging complaint with them no action has been taken. I want to know what can be done about this and if anybody else has also faced this problem as this kind of looks like a scam.

respected sir,
      Earlier also i had submit a acomplaint to the forum regarding the non activation of my mobile number [protected] on 7th of janaury..but it did not work. I got this number converted from post paid to pre paid on 26-1-08 from the Airtel office SCO-461-462 sector 35-C Chandigarh. I had paid all the amount against my postpaid number and rs 98 for its recharge reciept number 83096.Besides my repeated requests to this office and all your pre paid and postpaid numbers the activation had not been done till up to 14 january. I suffered lot and again i got it recharged for rs 98. Again my husband met mr jagdeep mobile number [protected] to whom we had paid the money for its rechaging.He did not listen anything and behaved badly. I have been aregular customer since five years having three numbers of only Airtel in the faimly.And now we really regret that. Such a reputed company like airtel has no right to play with its customers and harrase them. I[censored] do not do the needful in a day or two , I will go to consumer court. its not the matter of Rs 98 but my precious time and your pitiable customer service . I strongly recommend strict action against Mr jagdeep working in your franchisee: Three Vee Communication Pvt Ltd Chandigarh (SCO 461-462 sector 35-c ) who put the company s reputation at stake

Airtel Connection — Receiving SMS & Calls from the number 5432162355911

My mobile no is [protected] and i'm receiving SMS and Calls from[protected] every day at awful timings. I have never subscribed to this service. Please DEACTIVATE me from this service IMMEDIATELY. I don't want to be entertain any service that is of no use to me.

I had been using an airtel post paid connection for nearly 3 years([protected]). Before 2 months i was not able to make a payment ontime being out of town. Though i had called customer service and informed the same, my line was barred. When i called customer service, i was told that i will be given another week's time and i accepted to make the payment as i knew i would be back in town by then.
        The same week my incoming and outgoing was barred(May be automatic). I did not make any payment for a while due o frustration as i lost a new job because of my line, which was a loss of 6 to 7 lakhs p/a. A day came when one of the representatives from airtel called me asking to make the payment immediately. I said i would do the same if my line is activated immediately. The rep tried doing the same(I guess) and said it is not possible.
        I had no choice but to tell them i need that number else, i would not make the payment. I had rs.15,000 kept aside just for this payment.
        I work in night shifts and am asleep most of the day time and i do not pick any calls.....

One day i recieved a call in my landline and my mom was abused like she should kill herself .....My mom was not able to have food or sleep for the next few days due to this abusement...
        How can a collection rep from airtel call home and abuse the family and the way of living.

This is when i decided not to pay airtel as they behave like local rogues to ladies and others just because they need to complete their task.

I will make sure that i file a compliant against this company(Airtel) asap and make them answer for what they have done.

Name of person who called home: anitha (From airtel)
        Phone number: +[protected]

This was the first person who behaved like this and going forward we started recieving calls fro many other people, who called themselves as rep's from airtel and showed their dirty character to us.

Airtel needs to learn what is customer service and professionalism.

Airtel should stop thinking that "abusing customers" will make them accomplish tasks easily

Airtel should teach their associates, "telephone mannerism"
        Aug 13, 2020
        MY AIRTEL PREPAID NUMBER IS [protected] .SUM ONE HAS MAKE A DIVERT ON MY NUMBER HIS NIMBER IS [protected] [protected] THESE NUMBERS ARE AIRTEL WALKY NUMBERS THEY CALL FROM THERE WALKY PHONES AND ALL BACK CALLS COMES TO MY NUMBER [protected] I DNT KNOW THE PERSON .I HAVE GONE TO AIRTEL CARE ALSO SO MANY TIMES BUT THEY DONT HAVE THE SOLUTION OF THIS PROBLEM.PLEASE MAKE MY PROBLEM SOLUTION I WILL BE THANKFULL TO YOU.

Airtel Mobile Phone — want to create the diversion in some phones

RESPECTED SIR,

It is to be informed you that i want to creat the call diversion on my some numbers [protected], [protected], [protected].

I request you to do as soon as possible.

REGARDS

ANSHU AHUJA
        I was a Post paid Customer of Airtel from the date i came to Bangalore in the Month of June 2008. I have taken a post paid and all the bills which i have paid very next day surprisingly rosen every month from rs. 600to Next 800 then 1200 level and then starting to[protected] level.

When Complained, the reason being lot of call have been ended due to Network congestion which is purely problem need from the service provider. The Airtel people agreed that it is their problem, and agreed that if i have not paid the amount, then they can able to give me discount as i had alreday paid the bills honestly they are not able to refund.

It is shamefull on a part of Company to have such a policy wherein the reason is given that if customer has paid then it will be given back.

After being agreed by the Sales Incharge in Koramangala, it has becoem a nightmare wherein custoimer need to go there every now and there, ny just buying the time.

Again i shifted my plan to prepaid, the monthly exoenses now strightway reduced from[protected] level to 800- 1000 level.

God shall only save the Honest Indians which are made fools by these companies.

My Mobile Number is [protected]

When Complained, the reason being lot of call have been ended due to Network congestion which is purely problem need from the service provider. The Airtel people agreed that it is their problem, and agreed that if i have not paid the amount, then they can able to give me discount else no option to loose the money. As i had alreday paid the bills honestly they are not able to get the refund.

It is shamefull on a part of Company to have such a policy wherein the reason is given that if customer has paid honestly the bills then it they will not be given back.

After being agreed by the Sales Incharge in Koramangala, it has becoem a nightmare wherein custoimer need to go there every now and there, just buying the time.

Number of complaints are there, but nobody is responsible here to answer the peoples worries. They will just visit again and get the status. Nothing will be done by these guys.

Our Govt being a mere spectator for these companies.

God shall only save the Honest Indians which are made fools by these companies.

My Mobile Number is [protected]
        We have got 5 airtel connections and want to state that for the past two months we are experiencing the following problems :

1. on accepting a call, you can here the other person but your voice is not heard by the other person.

2. Call disconnects midway on its own .

3. With the above problem in view we are having to make too many calls which otherwise would be achieved in one single call .

Please look into this problem .
        Hi Team

One day called I customer care regarding the information of DATA CARD. Once I was through with the call. I received several calls from different Agent/Broker regarding DATA CARD. Finally, I purchased one DATA CARD from one of the agent named as “SINGH SOLUTIONS” located somewhere in Faridabad. Next Day, representative came to my place to collect the documents and cash (2600 Rs.) as well.

For Address proof, he took my post paid connection statements (FYI I am having 2 post paid connections, which I am using for the last 2 years). As I mentioned in this mail I have two post paid connections ([protected]/19). And on the same day, agent has activated the connection. In first two days I really enjoyed the services. But few days later, I came across some technical errors.

And when I called the customer care to locate that error, I came to know that due to negative address, it has been deactivated. But I have a justification of this. When I took the connection from the broker that I do not live on the address mentioned in the statement. But as a matter of fact that’s my permanent address (that’s my cousin’s place). I live in PITAMPURA from where agent has collected the documents.

I called many times to Customer care to sort this out. I am very afraid to say, I am really disappointed with the behavior and attitude from your representatives. Every time, it seems that they try to escape from their core job. Along with this mail, I am sending you my data card connections details:

Name: Kanishka Singh Chauhan

Mobile: [protected]
        SIM No:[protected]

Knowing the fact that data card which I have purchased, that’s completely non-refundable. And I think this is the only information agent provide me to generate revenue for BHARTI (hahahaha!)

This is my last attempt with a hope that this mail will come up with some solution.

For further information you can contact me @ [protected]/19 or [protected].
        my airtel conection # [protected]. I unknowingly subscribed caller tune. on account of this my balance was reduced by Rs 30/ it further got reduced by Rs15/ because of change of songs, this is without of my consent.
        i am therefore willing to discontinue the caller tune immediately. please stop the caller tune immediately.
        I totally agree with you guys. Their associates are very rude and not prompt.
        They are almost helpless to make their pomises in time.

They must deliver the services in polite way and in time.

Note : Most of the times they disconnect the phone instead providing a solution.

Airtel Postpaid Connection — bill plan being changed every now and then and rude behavior from customer care

I have a 4 year old postpaid connection with airtel. I was facing problems every now and then through out but was solved. But now since last few months they are changing my plan again and again and when asked to give explanation they change the plan back and when called customer helpline they put everything other way round and try to impose everything on me as if they have obliged me for taking their service. It was too surprising to receive calls from collection department for only one month bill pending that too because I was charged thrice what I should receive and after making repeated calls no bill settlements and moreover to listen from exclanation dept that I cant get any reversal for the amt charged to me. This is for everyones information so you think twice or thrice before taking such service or being swindled in such a manner.

I am prepaid Airtel mobile user & my no. is [protected]. Airtel has just started a Friend chat service on my mobile on Trial basis and without any information to me. It never wanted any such type of service but they started without my consent.

After 3-4 days they deducted a fee for this activation again without any information to me. I have never asked them to subscribe or continue this trial scheme on my mobile. Even on activation of this scheme on my mobile they didn't sent any confirmation message or SMS to me.

When I asked to Customer Care center then the reps (Dharam, Muthuk and Manjeet) talked very rudely to me regarding their scheme and refused to refund the money. They even asked me that if I want then I can sue them in Consumer Court and they will do like this only.

How could Airtel activate any scheme on Trial basis without my consent and without any information?
        How could Airtel subscribe any scheme on my mobile without sending any message to me?
        How could Airtel deduct any amount from my prepaid amount without any information to me?
        How could Airtel customer care reps (Dharam, Muthuk and Manjeet) talk to me like this ?

Airtel is just Ridiculous. I just hate its Service. I will not recommend anybody else to have Airtel Service.
        I am 100 percent agree with they should learn a lesson. Same thing happened with me they harrast me for pending bill of my husband and i am already 5 connection of airtel running and paying all the bills. How can they harraset a lady like this ?I should go consumer court for harresment and appointing people like gundas in their calling them legal people. How can such illmannaered SARAKCHAP people get legal post. IF airtel does not check these people in their company one day loose their popularlty.

airtel postpaid cellular service — subscribing a service without any confirmation or without any prompt

i received the sms from airtel on 8/11/2010 on my mobile (mobile no is [protected]) that i have been charged Rs. 99/- for downloading Jgame pack. so i send the sms to airtel requesting to
        cancel the subscribed games service & recredit the Rs 99/- which was debited to my no. but there was no answer from airtel. I request you to recredit the amount debited to my mob no. at the earliest.

Airtel — Ridiculous behaviour by Airtel

I came to Noida a couple of weeks back and was staying at my aunt's place. I took airtel sim on her name as I did not have residence proof. She went with me to the dealer's shop and submitted her passport.
        After that I started getting verification calls from Airtel. Unfortunately, airtel signal is very weak in my office and I told them to call in the evening when I am at home. One fine day, these guys barred my calls and everytime I dialed any number, it was getting redirected to verification center. I made the customer service person speak to my aunt. The customer service executive asked loads of questions and on being fully satisfied, he started my phone service in an hour's time.
        Till here everything was fine and I understood that it is important for telecom company to verify user's identity. Merely, two days after all this, airtel suddenly stopped all services to my phone. I got in touch with the airtel customer care through the dealer and I was told that there were some verification issues. I was shocked. First of all, how can you stop somebody's phone service without any prior notice and secondly, all due diligence with respect to verification was completed.
        I am really irritated and disappointed with airtel's service. This is like taking consumers for a ride. If at all, they had issues with verification, they should have contacted me first or came over to the given address. Blocking the services suddenly is utter nonsense. To top it all, these guys are not giving back my balance which I had. All this is completely unjustified and I want someone to please look into my case.

Jyoti
        Bharti Airtel is working very unprofessionally. Porting request for my vodafone no. [protected] was validated on 04 oct. 2012. My no has not been activated by the company even after 15 days. Due to this Ihave suffered a huge loss in the terms my business, money and my social relations. The dealers and the officials actually do not know their job.Bunch o[censored]nprofessional people are running the company who do not have solution to the customers problem. I got 15 corporate connections ported from vodafone to airtel which I will get deported back to the vodafone company.
        I had been using an airtel post paid connection for 5+ years ([protected]). Before 2 months i was not able to make a payment ontime due to personal issues.
        Then I later made payment of Rs.1600 in Jan 2013.
        On Feb 18, my father received a call on his cell from Sanjay Aggarwal from number[protected] for payment but it was very rude and abusive. How can a collection person call and abuse the family and the way of living.
        In addition to that, the person told my dad that he spoke to me (in actual he didn’t until I called upfrontly ). He also made false allegations that I harassed the collection agent by asking him to meet at various locations for payment but not meeting him. Also as per him I pleaded that I am from poor family and I wont be able to make the payment. He also threatened that he would send legal notice.
        The next day after my father received the call again, I called up on[protected] upfrontly as so called Mr. Agarwal didnot bother to reach me .
        I spoke to him and confirmed about when did he call me and when did I contact with any collection executives for payment .He claimed that he spoke on some number starting with 976..., which is unknown to me and no one in my family is using it. Later he stated that the number from which I called was unreachable(ringing), on which I asked, ”when did he speak with me if I was not reachable.” I agree that I did receive some missed calls, but I couldn’t receive them because cell phones are not allowed when on floor in my organisation.
        Thus his allegations that I spoke with him and harassed his executive are baseless.
        He again asked for payment to which I replied that I will make the entire payment on 1st March 2013, but he replied that now he wont accept the payment and send legal notice.
        Later in the night @ around 10 I called up customer care and to my surprise I found that my number is permanently disconnected from the system on Feb 14th, that is 4 days before I received call from Mr.Agarwal, which is highly unprofessional as I was not at all intimated.
        I also confirmed the outstanding amount, which as per customer care was 2800 and not 3300 as stated by Mr.Agarwal. Also the next day morning to my surprise, I got SMS on my alternate number stating that I was summoned in Delhi court.

I have never faced such an unprofessional behaviour, in my past 5+ YEARS of relationship with BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED.
        Considering my past usage and payment history with AIRTEL I am very disappointed with unprofessional and rude attitude by AIRTEL .This is spoiling company’s image

I am holding this connecting since last 3-4 months. Since starting of
          this connection I am really suffering like any thing with Airtel.

Initially I have problem with Limit, I have only to compromise and made
          the payment in advance so that I will get back my limit.

Later there is a problem with the address. Even though my communication
          address is my residence, a one line "ICICI Bank Limited" is coming as I
          have taken this connection while I was in ICICI Bank. I am making the
          Bill Payment not by the corporate. I have approached your call centre
          on December and have raised the issue and they have
          confirmed that they will do the needful upon receipt of mail from me at
          the email id, which I have done. To my astonishment I see the December
          bill with the same line appearing. Now I am not with ICICI Bank, I am
          with Deutsche Bank. In order to claim my mobile bill it should be in my
          name and address not in bank's name.

I have further raised my protest on 9th January with reference
          no.[protected] and they replied saying that they have done the needful. What
          it mean god only should know. My only request is getting another Bill
          without ICICI Bank name mentioned. I have told your call centre that I
          will not be making the payment till I receive the revised Bill. But till
          now I have not received any revised bill.

Against yesterday I have raised the same with your call centre with
          reference no.[protected] and they have promosed that some senior will call
          me. But till now nobody has called me and confirmed me that they are
          sending the revised bill. One thing is clear that Airtel doesn't care for their customers. So, I am not going to make the payment as I have not received revised bill.

I am also in service industry and know the norms in this competitive
          world, that is why I have given so many opportunities for airtel to prove
          customer friendly and constomer centric. But I have forced to escalate
          this small issue to senior management.

Hope I will receive the same by 21st else I will not be making the payment
          and will be forced to go to consumer court to settle the issue and further
          discontinue the mobile connection.

When I tried the same call centre, they are saying that the same is changed in the system now only, hence they cannot change the last bill. Who cares for all these, orginally I have placed the request in December and what happened to that request, they are not ready to give any response.

When I requested for talking to seniors they denied and they are not ready to provide any email ID of the seniors also. I am really unable to understand what type of call centre Airtel is maintaining.

Venkat
          Aug 13, 2020
          i have taken the connection in the month of november 2007 and the no is [protected] it is a unic no like golden no 786 for this they charge some amount , but when i purchase at the time of purchase i paid 100/- with deposit , after two months without any intimation they charge Rs 400/- as one time charge i spoke to costamercare executive on toll free no 121 he said its o k will cancel that and after that without any intimation he stops outgoing inested of this amount i paid the complete bill regularly without due date of every month after this i paid 400/- for this then i went to one costamercare office and show that sleep of proof then they said sworry and they rewarsal of amount and they realese the out going calls but anain there is no outgoing i dont no what to do ?

I am using a Airtel No.[protected] from last 4-5 years in punjab.
            My Father was using another no.[protected] . airtel offer us a less monthly rent & less calling rate on this no.but instead of this they charged Rs.374 rent & call rate was 1.75 & 1.99. when i call customer care for changing the rent plan & call rate but they does not change the rent & call rate.they promise me that ur next bill will be ok with new rent plan & call rate.but they did not change the rent plan & call rate in next bill & send a huge bill of Rs.1976 97 & subsiquently bill reached @ 3600 aprox.
            But it was not enough they barred my outgoing. when i approached again customer care there was no one who can listen me carefully & can solve my problem.
            Aug 13, 2020
            Please note that I am one of the user of AIRTEL. Presently I am using Post Paid Connection No.[protected] for the past two months at Ludhiana. I am a temporary resident of Ludhiana and permanent resident of Chandigarh. Since, I am leaving on rent, I have shifted my house after taking a new connection. After that I had handed over a two times change of address letter to Airtel Executives in the month of April, who came to our office for new connections. I am working with HERO CYCLES (C.R. DIVISION) as an Executive Secretary to President. Despite this, my address was not amended in the records of AIRTEL. I do not know the working of the executives of the AIRTEL. Further, I am requesting you to please note my new address and amend the same in your records.

OLD ADDRESS NEW ADDRESS

House No.3878 House No. 2574
            1st Floor Ground Floor
            Sector 32-A Sector 32-A
            Urban Estate Urban Estate
            Ludhiana Ludhiana

I hope you will amend the same in your records and confirm to me.

Thanks & Regards,

AKHILESH GUPTA
            MOBILE NO.[protected]
            Dear Sirs

This is to confirm that myself is using your following Airtel No's
            1) [protected]
            2) [protected] &
            3) [protected]
            This is to quote you clearly that today Mr. Raj from your Customer Care called at 4:30 PM at mobile no's [protected] & [protected]. He forcibly agreed us for 500 rs rental plan against 1000 Rs Talktime plan.
            I hereby declare & confirm via mail that i dont need such plan at any of my no's.
            I have called Mr.Nikhil at your customer care who confirmed that plan hasn't started yet.
            Further i request & warn that if I found this amount (500 Rs) being added in any of my Bills, I will not pay it & if you can't cancel that plan, i request you to Cut my Mobile Connections of above mentioned all 3 Mobile No's.
            Also i would like to state that i don't need any promotional offers by Airtel or any of its concerns regarding change of my bill plans.
            Kindly revert back for complications & clarifications, if any.

Bhupinder Singh Pali
            DC office
            Faridkot
            Plz Send me details in Numbers
            [protected] billing status
            Plz send me 2407-08, 2nd floor, Cabin-5 Sec-22-C, Chandigarh
            dear sir am nirmal singh.
            We have a app, 400 connection of Airtel prepaid @postpaid in our factory. We want to change all these number to another company due to bad signal in our area.We talk a lot of time in customer care about this problem. But nothing response from Them, So this is my last time to write for this problem.If you can do for solve this problem we might be change our mind to not change to another company.

Naveen kumar
            Ludhiana
            Dear sir

Please read followings all mails from me and your customer care then you know what i am want from you but there is not any better response from your customer care. They reply me simultaneously message again and again.

Please mail me -:[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Dear Ajay Singh,

Ref: Email Dated[protected] inquiring about reason for charging late fee in your account for your airtel mobile number [protected].

Thank you for your mail to airtel and the opportunity to assist you.

We would like to inform you that you would be charged late fee in the below mentioned reasons:

1. If the payment is paid after the due date, not on the last day as that may take time to get updated

The Maximum turn around time for payment updation for cash payment is 24 hours.
            The Maximum turn around time for payment updation for cheque payment is 48 hours.
            The Maximum turn around time for payment updation for Net banking payment is 72 hours.
            The Maximum turn around time for payment updation for self care payment is 24 hours.

2. If there is a unpaid amount more than Rs.100/- in your previous invoice

Hence, we request you to clear the billed amount before due date to avoid late fee.

We hope that we have been able to address your request suitably.

Vandhana Bharath Kumar
            Bharti Airtel Limited

Your response will help us to enhance your experience with Airtel. Please click on the link below & provide us your valuable feedback on this interaction
            Click here to provide Feedback.

Or, if you cannot click on the above link, please copy the full URL from below and paste the URL in your web browser.
            https://ispeed.airtel.in/iVoiceFeedback/Search/EFViewerDE.aspx?info=2D6FA9D67DC31DA0389EC5 C5CFB568CD574E4768785F81965A9EF197396F71D799BF416769CFB1F6A&refno=[protected...

Simplify Life with Airtel Selfcare. Just dial *121# and get instant information related to your account on your Mobile Screen.

Sent: 23/04/2011 16:56:59
            Subject: [Suspected Spam] Fw: Re: [protected], [protected], [protected] [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]

Please read my all mail which have sent to you by me then you know what I am
            want. I think you should check my attachment file properly .Then reply me in
            proper way.Otherwise I will talk to another person.

From-
            Mobile nos.[protected], [protected] & [protected]

--- On Sat, 23/4/11, [protected]@in.airtel.com <[protected]@in.airtel.com> wrote:

From: [protected]@in.airtel.com <[protected]@in.airtel.com>
            Subject: Re: [protected], [protected], [protected] [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]
            To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
            Date: Saturday, 23 April, 2011, 2:26 PM

Dear Ajay Singh,

Ref: Email Dated[protected] inquiring about reason for charging late fee in
            your account for your airtel mobile number [protected].

We would like to inform you that you would be charged late fee in the below
            mentioned reasons:

1. If the payment is paid after the due date, not on the last day as that may
            take time to get updated

Hence, we request you to clear the billed amount before due date to avoid late
            fee.

We require your kind co-operation and understanding in this regard.

We hope that this response has addressed your concern suitably.

Praveena Ramaswamy
            Bharti Airtel Limited

Your response will help us to enhance your experience with Airtel. Please click
            on the link below & provide us your valuable feedback on this interaction

Or, if you cannot click on the above link, please copy the full URL from below
            and paste the URL in your web browser.
            51F454FA62E264F45DF06EEC7FC0CDCF3353BFC3C5335DA0E1276FADE62868A8EA2E5F&refno...

Simplify Life with Airtel Selfcare. Just dial *121# and get instant information
            related to your account on your Mobile Screen.

Sent: 23/04/2011 11:56:53
            Subject: Fw: Re:[protected], [protected], [protected]

I Know your term and condition about late fees, but I think you have not seen
            my attachment file till date which shows the date of submission of bills. If
            the bills are submitted late by dealer, then what can i do.Then necessary
            action should be taken by you against dealer .And I request to you that please
            once again read my all mails then you know that what i want.

Thanking You

Yours Faithfully

Mobile Nos. [protected], [protected] & [protected]

--- On Fri, 22/4/11, [protected]@in.airtel.com <[protected]@in.airtel.com> wrote:

From: [protected]@in.airtel.com <[protected]@in.airtel.com>
            Subject: Re: [protected] [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]
            To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
            Date: Friday, 22 April, 2011, 5:57 PM

Dear Ajay Singh,

Ref: Email dated[protected] inquiring about reason for charging late fee in
            your account for your airtel mobile number [protected].

We would like to inform you that you would be charged late fee in the below
            mentioned reasons:

1. If the payment is paid after the due date, not on the last day as that may
            take time to get updated

Hence, we request you to clear the billed amount before due date to avoid late
            fee.

We hope that we have been able to fulfill your request suitably.

Vandhana Bharath Kumar
            Bharti Airtel Limited

Your response will help us to enhance your experience with Airtel. Please
            click
            on the link below & provide us your valuable feedback on this interaction

Or, if you cannot click on the above link, please copy the full URL from below
            and paste the URL in your web browser.

D478D37AE168F8568CC6104E9E305DBFC2C2CC3157A0EA2D6C91F5147D9EFE 6 B 9
            3&refno=[protected]

Simplify Life with Airtel Selfcare. Just dial *121# and get instant
            information
            related to your account on your Mobile Screen.

Sent: 22/04/2011 15:27:34
            Subject: Fw: [protected]

I am very thankful to you that you are given me a viewer of Rs.50 on my each
            mobile connection, But I want to asking you why are fined to me on late fees,
            whichever the bill of mobiles was deposited on time and receipt of each no.
            is
            attached with this mail.
            The receipt shows date and the detail of agent which had taken the bills of
            mobiles .So its totally mistake of that agent which is provided by you.kindly
            take necessary action against him. And also send me a message again in which
            it
            should be write my fined amount less for each numbers instead of viewer.If
            you
            can't do this please write me.
            I shall be very thankful to you.

Yours Faithfully.

Mobile No.[protected]

--- On Thu, 21/4/11, ajay chauhan wrote:

From: ajay chauhan
            Subject: Fw: [protected]
            To: "airtel customer care revised" <[protected]@in.airtel.com>
            Date: Thursday, 21 April, 2011, 11:02 AM

I am customers of your company and have numbers of connection.I
            am
            using these connection from so many months and always pay the bill on
            time.But
            in my last bill you are added a fine of rupees 50/- on each numbers. I had
            already paid the bill of last months on time and receipt of these bills are
            attached with this letter, which shows proper dated.
            Following are the details of our Mobile numbers-

Name-Ajay Singh

Mobile Nos. [protected], [protected] & [protected]

Kindly remove the fine and send my bill on this mail again, so I will pay
            the
            bill of this month on time.

Thanking You

Yours Faithfully

Mobile No. [protected].

- IMG_0001.jpg

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
            intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
            If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
            e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized
            review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
            email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited
            and
            may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its
            subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel
            Limited"), are
            unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe
            contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further
            acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the
            individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or
            assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti
            Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and
            defects.
            - IMG_0001.jpg

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
            intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
            If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
            e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized
            review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
            email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and
            may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its
            unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe
            contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further
            acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the
            individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or
            assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel
            Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and
            defects.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"), are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

I WAS SOLD MINIMUM 5 CONNECTION OF AIRTEL PREPAID IN LAST MONTH. BUT COMANY WAS GIVEING ME VERY HIGH CALL RATES ON MY DEMO NO. PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEAM.

LOKESH JUNEJA
              M/S SHREE GANESH COMMUNICATION & COMPUTERS
              JAIN NAGARI MAIN ROAD,
              ABOHAR-152 116(PUNJAB)
              INDIA
              DEMO NO.: [protected]
              OTHER NO.: [protected]
              Aug 13, 2020

Mobile No. [protected] Name: Laxmi Devi Address SG-76 Shastri Nagar Ghaziabad.

On 11 January 2008 This no get simcard registration failed. this was reported to customer care. I trid to call on this no. then someone else pick up the phone. This has been also informed to customer care. I am suffering from this problem till today 14-jan-2008.

Plesase inform why you are not taking any action on this matter. How long I will have to wait and who will be responsible for all this.
                Aug 13, 2020

Airtel — my sim card is using by some others

i had taken an airtel sim from tamilnadu, some months back.
                now iam in kerala. now the sim card is with me, also wen i called to that sim somebody is attending the call and also giving me missed calls. what should i do to get a solution for this problem. the sim is taken by submitting my id proof.
                whay should i do to get the list of outgoing calls made from my sim??pls reply
                my sim card is using by some others
                i had taken an airtel sim from tamilnadu, some months back.
                whay should i do to get the list of outgoing calls made from my sim??pls reply
                sir my airtel no...[protected]
                pls sir u send me last 10 out going & incoming call details.and present location this no.
                in this moble no.pls reply sir
                pls sir my no. [protected] all call stoped. bahnu

SOME PERSON — AIR TEL MOBILE NO

Dear Sir / Madam

Blank calls from airtel no. [protected]
                I am getting blank calls from the above mentioned AirTell Number. The person is using abusing language in the phone. Request you to take action immediately.

Also inform me what action you have taken.

AirTel — my airtel

I had recharge my airtel prepaid on 19th sept 2011 at night of rs 60. and 20th in morning balance become rs-0.00, i haven't call or sms anybody.
                so please check what it a problem and return my money back.
                my mobile no - [protected]

SOME PERSON — Need Details of the aircel number 8553116448

I got a call from this aircel number ([protected]), and that person is speaking rubbish things. So I would like to get details of this number. Please help.

Airtel continues their bad practices. Now even gone to the extent of sending one innocent person to jail. It is better people terminate airtel accounts!!

I had suffered a lot because I fell into their trap and took an airtel phone once!!

The WORST COMPANY IN INDIA IS AIRTEL!!!!!
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  i m unsatisfied for these airtel telecom & custmer service . i don't understand these combination because these reasons r typically for GPRS & their networks . both r undecided for .Company ,complinte & custmor care i don't understand those services , because all r not 100 % satisfied . BECAUSE I TROUBLED LAST 5 DAYS CONTINUOSLY ,SO HOPE THAT .....
                  .....
                  .... my no .[protected] .
                  Aur har time yahi reply ataa hai we resolve ur query within/next 24hrs . lekin abhi tak mere 5 din ho kar gaye . Na koi service centre ka call attend karta hai na koi final repl . Aur na hi kabhi gprs deactivation ka confirmation sms aata hai. Last 2 yrs i don't get any refund after deactvating gprs's wrong deduction becuse i always use gprs from last 2 yrs . this is benefit & satisfication . So always .........
                  " happy makar sankrati "

dear sir
                    This is regarding cancellation of telephone number[protected], account no. 12735061. i am very dissappointed with the company's action and functioning. There are many reasons for which i wanted to dissconnect my telephone connection:
                    1. On 6/12/2007 i had returned my dsl modem and had asked the executive to dissconnect my internet, my coustomer premises equipment return note no. is 6013, and the bill from the period 5/12/2007- 04/01/2008 charged the whole months charges from me.

2. on 10/01/2008 i had given a written application in airtel office, i even got it recieved from it's executive and got it stamped by him. Irrespective of my countinous request to cancel my connection no action has been taken.

3. as i was ill and was in hospital there was no one at home who could have used the phone, but in the bill 544 pulses of vas usage has been added and i have been heavely charged and when i repeatedly asked the executives to give me detail about the account or dissconnect my phone line, no action has been taken from airtel.

Highly disappointed, I hereby say that I would not be able to pay further bills.

We would appreciate if this problem is solved immediately.
                    Waiting for your soonest reply & action on it.

Yours sincerely
                    krishan kishore aggarwal
                    mobile: [protected]
                    Managers,

Mr. satish(your customer executive), he is most unprofessional man I have ever seen.I had written him my query that I have pasted below.And this guy was keep on pasting the same script to me, you can refer
                    .[REF:[protected]].....and let me know the exact cause.
                    If thsi is not the right place to discuss, provide me a proper path to escalate this.I am very much frustrated from the way he treats customer.

====================================

My name is Gaurav and I am carrying a postpaid number ([protected])of
                    Airtel
                    from last 12 months in chennai.
                    Please refer my last bills that I have paid without a single delay, I
                    believe I deserve to put my request.

I am specifically looking for a song of Ricky martin(Un Dos tres) for
                    my
                    hello tunes.
                    I am sending the link to get the song .lyrics
                    ?http://www.lyriczz.com/lyriczz.php?songid=17745

Please let me know when this song would be avaliable as Hello tunes.

If you can't tell me , escalate to your managers and give? me an
                    definite
                    time frame when this song would be available.
                    I have checked your website except this 5-6 more songs of Ricky martin
                    is
                    available.

But I need this song in any case as hello tunes on my mobile.Since rest
                    of
                    the operators providing this.

I recharged my No.[protected] from my citi bank credit card.My No. is life time ,whenever I get it recharged from retail outlets ,only service charges @ 12.36% is deducted,but when I got it recharged from my credit card for Rs.324,I got the talk time of Rs.159,which seems to be very unreasonable as my no. is life time,when I talked to customer care I was told that it is companys policy to deduct the processing charges and service charges on every recharge from ATM or credit cards and further that I have got a validity for 15 days.Rs.165 was deducted why?when only service charge should have been deducted on all life time no.and the question of validity does not arise on Life time no.
                      it seems to be very unreasonable ,the co. with so much reputation ,is charging different rates and so much difference is there,Kindly see to the matter .
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      Airtel said when ever your purchasing life time card, there is no service charges for further recharges. But recenty they are collecting service charges for life time customer. this is also serious issue. Please look into this issue.

Airtel Postpaid — Complaints on "Airtel / Postpaid Mobile Bill "

unauthorised charges
                        This is Santosh Chile from Mumbai , a past holder of Airtel Postpaid Connection Number[protected].br...

i want a copy of bill amount and call details of [protected] on [protected]@gmail.com
                        I CAN NOT CALL YOUR COUSTMER CARE WHAT IS REASON
                        PLZ CALL ME URGENT. [protected] AND [protected].
                        MY MOBILE BILL IS POST PAID PLZ SOLVE MY PROBLEM IN MY BILL
                        VALUE ADDED SMS IS 30/ RUPESS ALWAYS ADD IN MY BILL.
                        PLZ CALL ME URGNT IAM WATING YOUR CALL.
                        THANK YOU .
                        want a copy of bill amount and call details of [protected] may mobil MY MOBILE BILL IS POST PAID PLZ

I am Padmanabh S your customers from last 3 years. I have done business of nearly 4 lakhs having two telephone booths. My telephone number is 429335multiple booth. Due to my personal inconveniency I could not run the booth for 3 months that is from September to November. After that I have enquired about the payment in udupi with the branch manager Mr.satish Naik and also with Mr. Praveen they told me to pay the telephone bills. According to their direction I have paid the bill on 21/11/07. But till now they have not connected my number. So many times I have visited the airtel office but they are not giving me the proper information. Further if I call them also they are not picking the call. So please give me faithful information.

Airtel Prepaid Mobile Service. — Frequent unwanted calls from airtail

I am getting frequently unwanted marketing calls and SMS from Airtail service provider. I want this practices should be immidiately...

This is for the bill dated for Dec07-Jan 08. The Airtel people have charged me wrongly for the calls made to 543212 , the calls which I have not made. When I lodged a complaint , they took the complaint and when I tried to follow up, they gave me excuses sayin that I have made the call and giving me stupid excuses. Then I told them how will I call the same number twice. The bill shows that I have called the same number even before disconnecting the call made to teh number. Then they realised their folly and said that they will follow up. Then I get a call from teh Technical team , a lady , who was very rude. She told me that it is posible to make a call to the same number twice even while the first call is on. I argued with her why would anyone in their senses call the same number again and that too when I am on a call with the same number.
                            I[censored] ppl are confused what I am sayin lemme explain.
                            The bill says I made a call to teh number 543212 on 29th dec 07, at 16:43:06 for a dutation of 00:03:43. That means this call will get over at 16:46:69. It also shows that I have made a call to 543212 on 29th dec 07 at 16:43:12 for a duration of 00:09:34, that means I have made a second call to the same number while I am on STILL speaking to the same number. WHO WOULD DO THAT? ...then the lady realised it and says that no no its possible, we have proof, and then she comes up to say ...probably a child would have pressed a number. Then she goes on to say that she will waive of 50% 0f of the amount. but the question is why should I pay when I have not made the call? They have charged me 300 odd rupees for the same.
                            I would really appreciate if anyone could help me on this and let me know whom I need to contact at the earliest as I need to pay the bill by 20th of Jan. Can you please let me know the consumer courts number of email id. I reside in Bangalore.
                            Please do let me know at the earliest. My email id is [protected]@yahoo.com
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            I have had the same problem. They have charged me with Total Rs 228 for calling 543212 WHICH I HAVE NEVER CALLED. What am i supposed to do now.

My prepaid number is [protected]. In response to a SMS message from 52455 of your company on 10.1.2008 regarding meaning of name, I furnished a name to know the meaning of my relative. Immediately on sending the message Rs. 3/- was deducted promptly. But till date the meaning of a name which I wanted, is not received. Kindly send the meaning or recredit the amount as your company failed to response.

With Warm regards,
                              (S.Kader Hussain)
                              why not send sms to 52445 ? my number [protected]
                              plese send to my mail about your prepaid & postpaid schmes.I am M.C.A student.
                              My prepaid number is [protected]. On jan 28 i top up my no for Rs 100 using net banking service hdfc Ref #[protected] but till now my no is not top upped. Rs 100 was reduced in my account. I contacted your customer service 5 time but bad response on your side. I confirmed with hdfc bank they clearly said no wrong on their side. I clearly want to know my status of complaint and what happening on your side? If I call your staff they are disconnecting my call. I terribly unsatisfied with your service and decided to change my and my friends and co-staff air tel network to some other good network

You are not even ready to hear our complaints.

Dont try to cheat us.

I am terribly upset with your worst customer service.

In our office we use airtel post paid service and now due to this incident my co-workers are in plan to change their post paid service to some other good customer service oriented network.

Last word : Better you change your attitude of satisfying customer queries otherwise You may lose valuable customers

Prabha.K

pre-paid airtel — false and non compliance attitude

i m a regular user of airtel mobile since 2000 and since 21 march 2009 i m facing a problem to deactivate a service of family and friend but i m not able to get it disconnected although i had not taken it. irrespective of talking to managerial level it is not able to rectify.
                              being a very old and bonded member of airtle with three connection with me i m sorry to say that policies of company are not honest and user friendly.
                              sir im rajesh from chennai, im using airtel prepaid for 5 years . my number is [protected], i faced a problem for a 2 month that was i cant able to contact airtel custmer care in my mobil number, but i used to call airtel in others mobiles. from 2 months they are tell the same reson that it will barred auto and it will clear auto . still they r giving comitied with in 5 days it will clear, but it was not cleared, again from custmer care they call me and told what u gave the complaint its was 100% clear in feauter it will not happen now u can try for our custmer it will clear, on that time i make call for custmer care but its was the same problem, again i called from onther mobile number that i ask about from u r side they call me and told that the problem was cleared but its not clear, i ask without cleared the problem how u will tell that its was cleared they told they gave wrong information to you. again he said it will clear auto, i told to tranfare the call to higheroffical he tranfarrer the call a senior person was spoke to me that very bad, he is speaking very bad way . i asked about that custmer care barred, he is telling that will like that .WHAT U CAN TO, i was very sad to hear that. pls take action on that senior person the ref no.[protected]. THANK YOU

Airtel — Recredit Issue & Worst Customer response.

Hi ,

Am yuvaraj.p an Airtel prepaid subscriber(Mobile No-[protected]). I tried to topup on 16th feb'11 through my online Bank recharge(AXIS Bank). When i saw the Denominations in the Topup drop down list as 50/99/100/500 as so on by the way i selected the Rs-99. I had done the Topup and the amount also debited from my account. But i received message for the successful recharge for the 99 only rs-10 only added in my account .

TRANSCATION DETAILS from AXIS BANK Side:-
                              [protected][protected]

16/02/2011
                              ICONN/24454903/160211/AXIS MOBILE RECHAR
                              99.00

Regarding this I raised a Customer complaint on 16th itself.

Ref.No-C123W[protected] At that time I had spoken to excutive RAJAMANI as well as the Team Lead Karthik but still I did't get any response from them . But next day on 17th Feb'11 (Ref.No-CMKRG[protected]) i called to get the updates for this issue i spoke to Bhuvana and got the confirmation from her that the transaction amount will be recredited in one day(Means next one working day) , But it was not happened. Again I tried to reach them but the call is not connected(Complaint Service No-198) since 18th feb morning to this time . One time it got connected through (121) , Executive Priyanka did't give any solution . I had explained all my queries and situation she put me as on hold about 41minutes without giving any hold information and solution . for that also it has been charged me as Rs-07,So we should have call record for this conversation they keep on irritating the customers , Kindly do the Needful....

NOTE:

For all this I have voice records of those conversations.

Thanks & Regards,
                              yuvaraj.p
                              Ph:[protected]
                              of airtel my no [protected] they give me only 1GB for RS 98 i compilanied to that consult autority by they simply dis connect my call
                              irresponsible and poor customer service
                              BY
                              U.GANESH KUMAR
                              I am using 7 year in Airtel connection no one problem I am facing. Now really I hated this Airtel connection. (monthly I recharging >300 + rate cutter and MSG booster) now total stopped the recharge and I using Vodafone connection my friends are contacting vodafone only. Slowly I stopped this airtel connection. Not only me my total family.

, stupid Airtel customer care people, I compliant only one issue for 5 times I called to customer care. Very bad response from them.

Simply they disconnect the call while talking and holding a line they disconnect ( While transfer this call to higher officer).

Don’t cheat us.

Today you are the customer support in Airtel, Ones tomorrow you relieve from this organization you also one of the customer that time you know how you have feel of services with Airtel stupid people.

Dear M/S Airtel,

Please look on this issue and lesson all the customer voice and give food service this is our request to Airtel.

My name is Imran Kazi and I have a Billing card from Airtel Mumbai. I have been using this number since June 05 (almost 2 ½ Yrs).
                                I am really disappointed to see so many problems for last 4-5 months.

I am in 299 Hi Alex Plan where my first 299 local calls are at 30 Ps and from 300 local calls 50 Ps. I do not have a very high usage for last 2 yrs.
                                Only if I had used STD calls my bill used to be high. But since June 07 my Bill has always been between[protected] Rs which I found very unusual considering my usage.

So I had approached AIRTEL on 121 as below details

• 16 Sept 07 with this issue and expected that some one will call me and get the thing resolved.
                                But no one called me and the query was closed with comment that customer is satisfied and issue is resolved.

I had stopped the payment as the resolution was not given.

• 9 Oct 07 – 18 Oct 07 my line was barred completely though I had made payment on 9 Oct 07.

• 19 Oct 07 since the issue was not resolved I had asked for cancellation of the line.
                                Some one called me and asked me if I want to change my Bill plan which I denied. I told him Bill Plan is not the dispute so I am ok with same Bill plan but I see problem in my Bill amount.
                                This query was also closed with comments customer satisfied issue resolved, though the issue was not resolved

• 12 Nov 07 and 27 Nov 07 I had again raised a issue but no response
                                No one from Airtel was bothered to see if the issue is resolved or not.

• 05 Dec 07 I had again complained about the bill dispute
                                But some result no one called me and no response from AIRTEL.

In all this I have noticed few things

1. Airtel does not have proper way to monitor client Dispute if client is raising issue again and again.
                                2. Associate speak lies and gives wrong commitments to customer.
                                3. Associates do not transfer line to there supervisor.
                                4. Airtel Middle Management is also not concerns with Client retention.

I had Spoken to MR Saurab Meher in Nov who said he is Deputy Manager in Customer service, but never Checked if the issue is resolved or not.
                                I had assured me that the issue will get resolved but never called me.
                                I had Spoken to Some more people Like Mr. Imran Muzawar (Team Leader), Fidavi Husaini (Team Leader), Swati Pandit (Team Leader), and many more .
                                Most of the time I felt that they are not even more then Sr members of the team, So they cannot Show wrong Picture nor cannot they give Wrong Commitments.

The Mental harassment AIRTEL has given me is this last 5 months was very bad.

I had been making Partial payment has my issue was not resolved now my line is again barred without giving me a resolution to the issue that I had reaised.

I have few concerns with AIRTEL and request you to kindly reply me on the same.

If this queries were resolved can some from your team listen to this conversation and confirm where did the agent give resolution and on what basis the query was closed.
                                Why was the team leaders and Deputy Manager not able to give proper feedback.
                                Why there is not Customer relation team for client how is complaining same issue every time.

I expect to get reply to this mail and if not I would approach Consumer Court with the same Question for AIRTEL
                                HI,
                                My-self Jasmit singh from mumbai.Recently i came to know that airtel is having currently no internet service for the(MOBILE PHONE).One was NOP internet service which is now being disscontinued.So pls help me to know more airtel internet service for MOBILE PHONE .My E-Mail address is ([protected]@rediffmail.com).
                                HI,
                                My-self Kaushal pandey from mumbai.Recently i came to know that airtel is having currently deduct Rs. 3.00 per day for VAS service for MOBILE PHONE. I have not activated any service on own mobile number [protected]. already all promotion calls & SMS service is locked on my own no. since 2 year. My E-Mail address is ([protected]@gmail.com).

In most of the cases(NOP, MO) they don't activate within time and cc executives can't tell it is really activated or not. I rechaged twice for a2a free talktime but they cheated me n did't given it. poor airtel!
                                  Aug 13, 2020

I activated the mobile office package from my airtel connection for which only Rs 99.00 should have been deducted from my available balance but to my surprise an additional 60 was deducted from my account. When I called the customer care executive they couldnot give me any proper feedback.
                                    The case was not once but this happened twice. Firstly on January 4th I activated the internet offer and RS 60 extra was deducted.Again after consulting with the customer care executive I activated the offer on 14th of january and again Rs 60 extra was deducted.
                                    In this regard I have given some 20 complains to the Customer care but its of no use every time a different person is coming on line and giving fake assurance about the settlement of my problem.But till date i.e 16 of january nithing has been done regarding my problem.
                                    how to deactivate yahoo!zone