Airtel — charged for service (amazonprime) not used/subscribed

West Marredpally, Secunderabad, Telangana, India
 DavidSRaj on Mar 4, 2019
Dear airtel,
Ref: airtel fixedline no. [protected]_ap
It's very saddening to see very poor customer service and unscrupulous way of siphoning funds from customers by charging for a service that hasn't been subscribed by the customer and on top of it very specifically telling the customer service representative at the time of broadband renewal that i'm not interested.

It's now 5th time contacting airtel contact center to resolve the issue of removing/waving of the charge of 998.99 for airtel fixedline no. [protected]_ap but in vain due to all false promises being given each time that they have waived off in the system and it will be reflected in 24/48/72/4 hours (Different hours mentioned in the last 5 calls). This is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable behaviour on your part to make false statements and fool around customers.

Here are the details providing dates with interaction id and sr no. Provided on earlier occasion.
04/03/2019 - spoke to pradeep and his supervisor sneha at 15:44

01/03/2019 - spoke to call center rep at 12:26

20/02/2019 - request no.[protected] to supervisor at 16:05

14/02/2019 - ramesh interaction id:[protected] at 14:47

13/02/2019 - spoke to lady representative and her supervisor at 16:11

25/01/2019 - spoke to call center rep at 10:06

I am attaching the screenshots as a proof o[censored]nsubscribing the amazon prime service on airtel mobile and also a screen capture of misleading me to subscribe to amazon prime at no cost.

If you are unable to resolve, may i request you to cancel my broadband/landline agreement and refund the rest of the money to allow me to go to better alternative service providers.

Please note, i am seriously considering taking up this case to a better level so that people are aware and get's heard if there is any delay.

Looking forward to hearing from you asap.

David
[protected]@hotmail.com

charged for service (amazonprime) not used/subscribed

[Mar 05, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Airtel digital tv is not warking but come error code 2

Mhd Shaheen Samir's reply, Mar 3, 2019
I today recharge 530 ropes
My name is Indira.
On jan 29 2019 i have recharged my airtel number with 1699 annual plan. Benefits were given as unlimited voice calls, 1Gb data per day and 100 sms per day for 365 days.
But i got the data balance 12 Gb for 365 days. It is completely cheating.

I included channels 940 SVBC AND 942 BAKTITV in my package and paying ₹1200/- per month. But these two channels are removed from my package. No action taken in spite of numerous complaints. My consumer ID is [protected].
399 recharge 25 jan ko kr baya tha aur
17 feb se band kr diya gya hai aaj 9 din ho gye hai koi seba nhi di gyi hai
Call krte hai balance ktta hai aur data bhi nhi chalta hai
Shakti bodh Gautam's reply, Feb 27, 2019
Jaldi seva suru krne ki krapa kre
I ported my mobile no from Vodafone Kerala to Airtel BIHAR. Now when I call 59059 get disconnected. One of Airtel staff called and asked to recharge FRC 178. I lost money even I didn't get receipt

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]