Airtel — mobile phone connectivity.

Baldev Virdi on Nov 13, 2017
Sir
My complaint is follows...
I am using airtel mobile [protected]. I am suffering lot of business loss due to signal fluctuations at my clinic (Rajpal dental clinic, parkash nagar mata rani chowk, near model town market). Due this all calls do no land up on my mobile number.
Some caller to my number get out of reach answer.
Dr b. Regards. Virdi
Mobile [protected].

[Nov 13, 2017] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
nagarajk's response, Nov 08, 2017
Our air tel No:[protected] broad band account closed in paying the two months bill due to non connectivity of broadband service at tiptur. Kindly confirm us by return mail.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [696]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [342]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [208]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

I have purchased airtel sim along with hotspot device on Nov 2nd.It's been a week that the service is not yet activated and the person who handed the sim is not picking the call.Atleast i should be informed why it's not activated.
My micromax q392 mobile running with air tel SIM card is lost while I was driving bike in Ropar city, so I request you to block my air tel number [protected] SIM card owner :- Harpreet Singh, h.no 417, mera bai chownk, Ropar 140001.
My phone no.[protected]... my prepaid pack is Rs.449.00 activated on 3.11.2017. In addition I recharge with Rs.10.00 topup. But unable to make outgoing calls
I was using 1499 plan despite the availability of 999 plan which is actually better in all aspect. Airtel did not even care to downgrade it and continue to charge as per the old plan. I lost all my respect for Airtel. Ignorance is still being encashed.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - mobile phone connectivity.