Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 4, 2023
21918
31961

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1966

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 1025

I got a call from executive rahul kumar explaining me to upgrade my plan to 799
I told will look into it without any verification or consent or proper confirmation call disocnnected quickly and then i received messege that plan has been upgraded.
Then i called air tel cu care and execute priyanka received the call and she took request for verification but no one turned up yet though as per executive complain was on high priority

This is really harassing from airtel withiout any confirmation or anything how can they cheat customers through spam calls.

Each month i ma getting huge bill amount though my usage is limit
Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi my airtel number has been deactivated as i am abroad now. I am travelling in october end so kindly activate my sim card [protected]

I had done recharge few months back but now it has been deactivated automatically.
    Kindly tell me the procedure to reactivate as i am using whatsapp in my indian no

Please make sure you don't reissue the sim card to any other person as i don't want to lose this no

Kindly give me a feedback
    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken a pre paid airtel sim card in hyderabad, india recently and brought to dubai. I am working in dubai and it is always an issue whenever i visit to india. The newly purchased sim is not working and says no service where as i was told it will be operational in all countries. Not sure what is the issue and it has sufficient balance and data package.

Appreciate if we can get my sim card working here in dubai.
      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am old airtel user i am having 5 airtel connections, my experience with airtel was good but from last two months there i experiencing continuous call drop even the doesn’t connect and in last two weeks almost every call is dropped.
        Regarding innternet it is very very slow it shows 4g, 3g but the data is mot transmitted i have wait for minutes to download or send short video.
        I have complained the issue but nothing is done so far and i am facing the even now.
        Please resolve the issue at earliest. I will wait for two-three days and if the issue not resolved to my satisfaction i will complain the issue to trai.

With regards
        Chandramani khandare
        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Same Happens for me from last two months. Nobody is responding to complains.

I have mistakenly recharged Rs 5000/- instead of loading in Airtel MOney. Request you to pls transfer the amount to my Airtel Money - [protected]. Recharged done by Credit card in same number.

I am trying to deactivate the above post paid sim 4g data for the past two months. There is no option with 121, 198 or through loging in to my account. Airtel having started this exploitation of its individual clients, others will follow soon. I want to immediately cancel this service; don't mind to give up the balance data available in my account, but wish to get out of this menace once for all.
            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I used most of the network and i think airtel is most fraud for cheating people. My intention is not blaming but i faced such things.
              I recharged 349 unlimited pack in airtel application. After that its not working now because i am in roaming. The plan didn't specify such details when i recharged, only give the details o[censored]nlimited plan.
              After that i called to costumer care but they don't take any responsibility and said that all network have that same policy that plan not working at roaming (But its wrong because other network like jio plan working well). So my rs 349 was wasted. So i thing airtel network is the fraudest network above all networks.
              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is ARavind. My mobile number is +91 [protected]. I have some issue with My Airtel app.I forgot my mpin PIN of that app.after I enter login details like first name, Last name & Date of birth it show invalid credentials .I enter Many times but it goes wrong and it goes to delay of 24 hrs. what will I do please help me.My email I'd is "[protected]@gmail.com".If you tell my name, date of birth details .I will be login and my problem solved .if you want any comformation then call me.plase resolve this issue I hope to resolve it...
                Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airtel mobile [protected] complaint no. Is c2gsp[protected].
                  We are highly suffering from airtel since 4 -5 month within 1km area approx 3500 customers.
                  Technical team of airtel doing harassment us with problem in voice calling & network.

City mein ye problem hai, to rural mein kya haal hoga.
                  Main kai baar complaint kar chuka hu. Par kuch nahi hua.
                  I guaranteed, within 2 years, airtel surrender kar dega communication deptt ko, aur wapis se cycle ke parts banayega.

Worst technical team hai airtel ki, rohta road near godwin petrol pump, meerut
                  Please check network in below photos

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mera 4g network activate he 399 ka To mere net ki speed bh slow Chal rhi he. ..
                    To esa kyu ho rha he...
                    Mera 4g activate he to speed achi milni chahye...
                    Agar meri problem solve nhi hui to me iss number ko port krwaa dunga..
                    To plz mere net ki problem ko jldi se solve kre...

Dear sir/madam,

With reference of the trail mail on the subject "need clarification on sudden hike on billing amount" inform you the bill for the month of september has been generated and the amount is rs.371.38 (Un-billed amount was showing rs.10000+) hence i would like to pay the last bill amount and would like to stop the service permanently because when i wanted to move from post paid to prepaid since that day (19th september 2017) my un billed amount was showing very high intentionally always. This time also the same situation has been created where my bill has been generated on 13th oct with rs.371.38 but next day my un billed amount is showing rs.5000+ which is completely intentionally once again because if i will go for surrender the sim then i would be bound to pay the unbilled amount where i have used it at all.

Therefore i will pay the last month bill amount only and stop using the sim immediately after paying. After paying my bill amount if i would unable to surrender the sim then i have to take help with legal procedure. And will not pay any further bill.

So i am expecting a positive feedback from your end.

Prithwish banerjee
                      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Since yesterday i'm trying to send the port message as i want to opt out from airtel, but everytime the error comes as "unable to send the message". No issue is there with my cellphone as i have tried to send the message even from another cellphone. My sim is also perfect as i can send other messages but only message sent to 1900 has been blocked by airtel. I have tried contacting them over telephone and through mail but still no response. My no. Is [protected].
                        Oct 16, 2017
                        airtel team provided me with the solution.

Hello
                          I have been facing problems with airtel since may/june of this year. Earlier, most of the time i couldn't hear what the other person was saying. I wemt to the service center and they changed my sim twice. Still i was facing the problem until last month. Now, from september 10 or something another issue started, the internet stopped working. I went to the customer service center, called them, but still my problem didnt resolve. The lady at the service center asked me to wait for few days as there was some network issue with airtel. I waited. On sept 26th i called the service center and told them that i have to switch on and then switch it off again and again to use the internet, and this i have to do in every two minutes. Now imagine how frustrating that is. I called them again on 4th of october and they told me that someone from their network team will call me. They did, twice, but i was busy both of the times so i asked them to call me later. I then gave a a missed call on 515 as i was instructed from the message i got, and i have been doing it simce 7th of october. I got a call from the technical team few minutes back and i told them that you guys are callimg very late you all should have called me earlier, after saying this he cut on me without even solving my problem.
                          Oct 16, 2017
                          Updated by v4ibh4v
                          I got a call for the call drop issue which I was facing in august. No call from ypu guys about the 4g issue I am facing. Notifying and taking action are two different things.

I did a full talk time recharge of rs100 on 14th october. However, immediately after the recharge i got following two smses :
                            'thanks for choosing comedywalas on your airtel mobile. You have been charged rs75.0 for 15days. A/c balance: rs25 at 22:09. To deactivate, call or sms stop to 155223'
                            'thanks for choosing nexgtv on your airtel mobile. You have been charged rs20.0 for 5days. A/c balance: rs5 at 22:33. To deactivate, call or sms stop to 155223'
                            So airtel deducted rs95 for services i did not choose. Just now i have received another message which has taken away the remaining rs.5:
                            'thanks for choosing silkvideo on your airtel mobile. You have been charged rs5.0 for 1days. A/c balance: rs0 at 12:23. To deactivate, call or sms stop to 155223'
                            It is very frustrating. I have never chosen these services. Please refund the rs100
                            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I lost my phone and got a duplicate sim after blocking my lost sim. It has been more than 24 hours and my sim card is still not activated. The prepaid customer care service executive told me that they didn't receive the request from the airtel center whereas the airtel center exec told me to wait and it would get activated within 24 hours. What the hell? Without my sim card i am unable to perform a lot of my usual activities from calling and messaging to money transfer. This is extremely irresponsible and it has left me very dissatisfied with the airtel service or in fact the lack of service.
                              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Paid rs. 1617.00 for 12 months (With 25 free channtels for life time) for recharge of my dish connection no.-[protected]-001as desired by call received from the company. The company recharged for rs. 897. 00 for 6 months only. The company before few days approached over my mobile to recharge the said connection i explained the details of my last recharge and requested to look into the matter. But the company sent message to recharge the connection. I request to punish the company for its cheating.
                                Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rs 399 recharge was unsuccesfull on 30.09.17 on my airtel no.-[protected] through my airtel app but amount was deducted from my account. Do the needful in this regard.

Respected sir,
                                    As per government norms of linking our aadhar card with our mobile number i had tried to do so but airtel gallery o[censored]lhasnagar 4 at netaji chowk is making every customer fool and telling them ur aadhar is not gettimg link since data is mismatch and forcing everyone to go with postpaid connection to solve this issue. Pls help us
                                    Kamal

Dear sir

According to conversation with your representative, you had agreed to give 399 rs pack
                                      O[censored]nlimited calls n 1gb/per day for 84 days.
                                      And told me that it will provided you within 24hours but it has been 4to 5 days i didn't get that .
                                      My number [protected]
                                      Pls check n concern about above complain asap.
                                      Thank you!

I got a msg "Wrong HLR GOLD SIM, Please try again with correct HLR sim number" When i contacted customer care i was told to repeat the same procedure but to no avail. I had already contacted the customer care only after trying a few times. Customer care executive was inefficient and just kept on saying to try again...