Airtel — poor or no signal

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 Rajashekarreddy7189 on Feb 4, 2019
We are residents of hig sampoornam flats in kpgb phase 15, hyderabad. Our mobile phones seldom work because of poor or no signal from airtel. I have been the loyal customer of airtel over 6 years and never had any problem until we shifted to the current location. It is badly effecting my communication and in turn my business. It is as well effecting our life in several ways. I am surprised to learn that the residents of the said flats have been experiencing the same and no one listens to them.in view of the above, i would like to lodge a serious complaint against airtel. Please get this resolved immediately. Even the internet based services are effecting. I cannot log on the google pay or can make money payments through paytm.

[Feb 04, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [343]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Airtel Team, The Amazon Prime Offer with my Airtel Plan just doesn’t work. I have been cheated by Airtel. For last two weeks I have been following with your team but no one seems to be bothered . I’m regretting of moving back to Airtel !!! Mobile : [protected]
I wana make [protected] as my custumer id no. of custumer id [protected]
I'm using my sim..Suddently it stopped working...It is not even showing signal.Why it is happened all of a sudden?
Manojbujji's reply, Jan 29, 2019
It is showing that mobile network not available

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - poor or no signal