[Resolved] Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd. — Cheque bounce & non payment

Howrah, West Bengal, India
 Rumela Mukherjee
After mature of my Investment Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd. issued a Punjab National Bank cheque ( IFS code -PUNB0148800, Chq. No '099878") dated 29.06.2015 of value Rs.2.5 lac Same chq. bounce while produced in my SBI account with reason " Insufficient Fund" .I informed to Howrah ( Kadamtala) Branch office & they took back original Alchemist chq. & one cancel chq.of my SBI account for direct transfer at my account through RTGS. They issued a receipt Xerox copy of original chq. with stamp & signature on 28.8.2015. But till today I have not received same amount or information from them.
Rumela Mukherjee
40/25 S.C .Chatterjee St., Po Belur Math, Dist Howrah, 711202

Cheque bounce & non payment
Cheque bounce & non payment
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 24, 2016
Till today 09.04.2016 I have not received any phone call or any mail from Alchemist Infra Realty ltd. I have not received any due payment from AIRL since June2015 (Chq.bounce date).

[Mar 02, 2016] Alchemist Infra Realty customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rumela Mukherjee, Aug 20, 2016
Please pay maturity as quick as possible till to day (20.08.16) I have not received maturity due since Jun 2015. I am at great trouble. My total maturity claim is 6.3 lacs.
Updated by Rumela Mukherjee, Mar 28, 2020
Till to day 28.03.2020 I have not received maturity AMT RS.6.3 lac.

Comments

Till today 19.03.2016 I have not received any comments from Alchemist Infra Realty. Ltd. Moreover I am getting some phone call from unknown phone number claiming himself as a representative of Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd.
He also asking scan copy of my bank details, ID proof & documents of investment through his personal E mail address ( sent me through SMS).He has claimed that Alchemist Infra need to submit TDS for all customer investment they have & they need to pay 350 Crores. as caution money to Ministry of Company affairs. He also claimed he will supply one serial no. of same deposit & after confirmation from my side my investment money will be transfer to my account.
I hapless investor getting fear of another fraud with my bank account as we have submitted bank details to Alchemist for RTGS long time back i. Aug.2015
I will request our Government to look after this case so that again any new fraud must not happened.
Rumela Mukherjee's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 28, 2020
Till today I have not received Maturity Amt. RS. 6.3 lac .All certificates Matured & submitted for payment. Two no. Maturity chq. issued by Alchemist Infra Realty bounced when produced in bank & company took back for payment through RTGS against receipts.
Till to day 03.08.2017 I have not received my maturity amount Rs.6.3 Lacks, from Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd .
I deposityed Rs 5000/-toAlchemist Infra reality Ltdon 1-2-2013 which have matured for Rs 10000/-on1-2-2019 vide certificate no.AIRL/RE00421124. But I have not received matured amount till date.Regards:anilkumarjana vill-astara, PO-demari, Purbamidnapur WB-721172.

Building No - 23 Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110019