Amazon India Customer Care
Amazon India

Amazon India Customer Care

Amazon India

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 80 4197 0000  [Bangalore]

Bangalore

2nd Floor, Safina Towers, Opposite J.P. Techno Park, No.3, Ali Asker Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560052

Tel: +91 80 4197 0000

Chennai

Address: #40,3rd Floor, SP Infocity, MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096

View More Information...

Bad

Amazon India related photos (9331)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Amazon — beauty product

surya prakash r m pandey Pandey on Dec 12, 2018
I have booked 3 number of items while visiting amazon site.

I selected all product of lakme but they changed...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Health & Beauty

Balramkumar on Dec 12, 2018
My name is balram kumar. Email id-balram. [protected]@gmail. Comi ordered a jeans (Order id[protected] from amazon which is delivered. But not product in parcel means my product was missing. I call amazon care and complain for this. But after 2hrs my account will blocked. I mailed [protected]@gmail.com but not any response.
Amazon big fraud with me. My 1999rupee is looted. I losed my 1999repee
Mob no.[protected]
My address-barh mlahi[protected]
Please help me. Please refund my money and unblock my account.

please unblock my account and solve my problem
please unblock my account and solve my problem

[Dec 12, 2018] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amazon India — refund of shoes

manisha kushwah on Dec 17, 2018
    I have purchased shoes of price 571 on 25...because of size i have applied for return the package that has been taken back...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Amazon India — unblock my account

Balramkumar on Dec 14, 2018
    My email address is balram.[protected]@gmail.com
    I ordered a jeans but parcel was empty and only boxes.i complain for...
    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

[email protected] on Dec 12, 2018
    I bought mi a2 handset via amazon which was later found having battery issues. Ordered for replacement on dec 1st. Pick up was shown in site as within 2 days. But its been 11 days now and still no one came for the pickup. Meanwhile i called amazon customer executives 6 times during these days were all of them promised me that the pick up will be done within next 24 hours, but nothing happened. Thus the replacing of new handset is also delayed for this long. Am going to cancel the replacement order and needs money back and compensation for these delayed days.

Updated by [email protected] Dec 12, 2018
    Order date
    19-Nov-2018
    Order #
    Order total
    15, 999.00 (1 item)

Aaruarjun on Dec 12, 2018
      I purchase 2 products from amazon.in website on 3rd november, 2018. Amazon provide me last date of delivery was 17th november, 2018. Bus still i didn't received any payment or refund by merchant. I complain to amazon customer care many times, but issues not resolved till dated.

Please help me and try to resolve asap. Reference in attachment.

Order#[protected]

fastrack sunglasses and allen solly t shirt

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

deysourav9 on Dec 12, 2018
        I have purchased a denim from amazon worth rs.735 with order#[protected]. The denim was returned and reached bangalore warehouse more than 1 month ago. When. I asked for refund they started talking # - they have received something different in the return package. I emailed them repeatedly but they are not even paying any attention to customers words.in their word they are good guys and customers are #. Till now they haven't replied for any resolution, my account is kept on hold even. I am not gonna shop ever on amazon.in infarct i think i have to take legal action against them. Dishonest news reports are already in the air, in this way amazon would surely go down.

symbol denim

krishvanth on Dec 11, 2018
          I have ordered for a Lenovo Mobile battery for Rs 688 on 21.11.2018.The same was dispatched by vide payent details attached.
          ECOM-AMAZON PAY [protected] IN-V[protected] DEBIT FROM IOB Rs 688 dated 21.11.2018..The product was sent by DTDC courier on 22.11.2018 and the same has reached on 27.11.2018.. they phoned to my moble no [protected] regarding the material arrival. i told them since i was in chennai on that day and asked them to deliever the material to the address mentioned in the order copy.
          order no #[protected] Tracking number. z 77641054 DTDC courier.
          Till date material was not delivered and so far the amount was not refunded.
          What is the reason .How we can order through on line.why there is no follow by the Firm.Due to non supply of the material in time i have faced mental agony and monetary loss to me.
          i request the AMAZON company to compensate my losses at the earlielst.
          R.ANANTHAKRISHNAN,
          28, RAMAPADAYACHI STREET, AGARM, PARANGIPETTAI, 608502.
          [protected].

no refund for the product not delivered even after 15 days

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Praful Ghagi on Dec 14, 2018
            Please find below gift card id :-

Gift Card ID:

Description: I am not able to redeem the Amazon e gift card. Taken multiple follow-ups with Amazon but they are given false promises. I am struggling from last 5 month for the redemption of the gift card.

I am getting an error while trying to redeem to Amazon E gift card.
            So Request you please check this matter urgently.

They are not doing anything.

[Dec 14, 2018] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bunts1686 on Dec 11, 2018
              I recharged Rs 2420.00 on Tatasky Sub. id is [protected] on dated 29th Oct 2018 through Amazon Pay & order no is[protected].Then after request for reversal of my Recharge to Tatasky they do it & reversal transaction id is TP[protected]. Till date I'm not received my amount Rs. 2420.00 Attached my SBI Credit card Statement screenshots.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-13 20:07:34
              I want to help of you they are refused to provide information to me about my claim settlement which is provided by tatasky & my email is [email protected] They are not called me but their email ID is [email protected]

Amazon India — order failure

Gaurav Jalhotra on Dec 11, 2018
                I placed an order for a 2 TB WD Elements hard disk costing Rs 3349 and paid for it using my debit card. They cancelled my...
                Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Computers & Accessories

rahul.tiwari on Dec 11, 2018
                Transaction through internet banking was failed on 5th december and it was not refunded till date.
                I ordered a copper bottle and a pair of gloves. The reference number of transaction from the bank is igaexbgnr2

Transaction amount is 884.00 inr

The massage that i got is;

Payment for your amazon.in order #[protected] has been declined. Please update your payment method: www.amazon.in/yourorders

Next day i got the massage;

Your order #[protected] has been cancelled because the payment couldn't be completed. You won't be charged for cancelled items.

[Dec 11, 2018] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Amazon — monthly charge for amazon prime of two separate credit cards

hopper5858 on Dec 11, 2018
                  I am being charged for amazon prime membership on two separate credit cards, one visa, one mastercard. I do not want either...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Amazon India — (mukerian punjab) delivery staff ki complete

Surjeet Koundall on Dec 10, 2018
                  Order no #[protected]
                  Amount. 7400.00
                  Delivery charge. 100.02
                  Sir delivery wale me mujhe apne...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

Ppw on Dec 10, 2018
                  Amazon is cheating people by conducting daily quiz and prizes which they don't deliver to the customer.

I am winner of daily quiz on September 18, I got an email as well as an SMS from. Amazon and I have claimed the same, but Amazon has displayed different name on their website.

I have sent several emails to customer service but no proper response from them.

After repeated calls and emails I feel that Amazon has fooled people in the name of daily prizes so that people log in their website and do the shopping.
                  I have shared my winning msg with everyone and now I feel that I wasted my time on Amazon and fooled myself. Me being winner I didn't get my prize. I have email from Amazon too that I am the winner and my prize will reach at my address by Nov 30.

Everyone be aware of Amazon and it's tactics to lure customers.

Refund initiate on 1 Nov. 2018 & 3-5 days working a cross but still amount not receive in my bank account . Reference no.[protected].
                  kindly check this issues. & plz refund my amount to my bank account .
                  Bank detail
                  Name - Himanshu kumar
                  Bank Name - Bank of Baroda
                  Ifsc code - BARB0BHINGA
                  A/C no. - [protected]
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

ravistele on Dec 10, 2018
                    I Order Product Id :[protected] That i payment online, But I Didn't receive that product. After Complain To amazon call center they told me that they will investigate, after 10 days later i did call to call center they told me investigate completed and found that product delivered. but i did not got that product or amazon delivery boy didn't called me. what can i do ?

I didn

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Amazon India — received a defective quality product

Pritampatnayak156 on Dec 10, 2018
                      Order Number[protected]

I bought this product because it claims that it helps for height increase...
                      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Health & Beauty

Amazon India — money issued to my zila sahkari a/c but not seen in my bank a/c

Shikhar Sahani on Dec 10, 2018
                      Sir Maine amazon shopping web site se 2 products purchase kiye the 1-588Rs. 2-908Rs. Par mjhe product pasand nhi aye to Maine...
                      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Banks

Amazon India — regarding product undelivered

Akshay Jivtode on Dec 10, 2018
                      Dear sir/mam, i was booked sony pendrive on cod base through amazon but it didn't delivered. When how i deal with the company...
                      Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Amazon India — charged more than mrp order id: 405-1513831-9675546 enamor women's cotton mid waist panty cr17

VKK_in on Dec 10, 2018
                      How amazon partner with seller to charge more than mrp?
                      Sivasankar: i can see that the seller has replied that the...

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                      Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC]
                      excessive electric bill for the month of may, 2020
                      (7 minutes ago)
                      Abbott
                      Dust in formula box
                      (2 hours 27 minutes ago)
                      Municipal Corporation Of Delhi (Mcd)
                      Dog & Cat In Area
                      (2 hours 50 minutes ago)
                      Airtel
                      not able to recharge through retailer or online recharge or from airtel store
                      (2 hours 50 minutes ago)