Amazon India Customer Care
Amazon India

Amazon India Customer Care

Amazon India

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 80 4197 0000  [Bangalore]

Bangalore

2nd Floor, Safina Towers, Opposite J.P. Techno Park, No.3, Ali Asker Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560052

Tel: +91 80 4197 0000

Chennai

Address: #40,3rd Floor, SP Infocity, MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096

View More Information...

Bad

Amazon India related photos (9539)

Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

sushil106588
i am sushil kumar sharma shahjahanpur u.p. i purchase a product rs 799.00 from amazon dt 19.6.2015 order no[protected]rain suit) still not provide me(dt 30.07.2015). sellor says i give the product to our local first flight courier kolkata no delivery first flight courier track id E991B0939033 says your product not reached so cant deliverd but amazon says your product deliverd and send me copy of postege proof of local first flight courier kolkata. so your clame denide and case closed and moneu can not refund. now amazon and courier not responding. its froud with me can you help me . my phone no [protected]. thanks

Product not delivered

sushil106588
    i am sushil kumar sharma shahjahanpur u.p. i purchase a product rs 799.00 from amazon dt 19.6.2015 but still not provide me. sellor says i give the product to our local first flight courier kolkata no delivery first flight courier track id E991B0939033 says your product not reached so cant deliverd but amazon says your product deliverd and send me postwge proof of local courier kolkata so your clame denide and case closed now amazon and courier not responding its froud with me can you help me . my phone no [protected]. thanks

Product not delivered

vivekquery
      Order #[protected] One iball slide performance series 3g 7271-hd70 tablet was gifted my brother in law (sister's husband ) to me on 10 Aug 2014, my order id:[protected] & order was send by vendor Office Shop Private Limited, Maharashtra. Now i was facing some technical issues in my Tab. I already had a word with Iball Service Center (Manufacturer of Tablet ) and they informed us below company is not authorized as per vendor list of iballl & this make our warranty void & we have to avail chargable service. My point is why you allow such vendors on your portal those are unauthorized . Secondly at the time of trasaction vendor name was written staples India & on our bill name was written Office Shop Private Limited, Maharashtra. Please explain the logic behind it. ? Please look into this matter. They are not ready to provide solution. Vivek Sharma [protected]

Amazon.in — Wrong back cover delivered

suraj700
        I ordered a " PickPattern "back cover for my Samsung Galaxy Grand on 17 july 2015 from amazon.in Yesterday only I received...
        Complaint category Other

akshayjoshi
        Well this is really an awesome moment for anybody who buys from Amazon India Here's a Quick Story: I ordered a SanDisk OTG Flash Drive on 22 July 2015 on Amazon Lightening Deal which got auto cancelled by Amazon and when I spoke with Amazon support executive he said "Sir please re order the product and pay the current price and we'll give you a cashback of the difference between previous order amount and the current order amount" I did the same, and then on the estimated delivery date which is today (29 July 2015) I got a notification on both SMS and email at 7.00 am that Your order has been cancelled. And I was really happy with Amazon that how much this company takes care of it's customers, they can auto cancel the product on behalf of customer even if the customer doesn't want. Now one of Amazon's executive says you should reorder the product once again and then we'll refund the difference. [THE SAME THING] Also they are going to provide a Free Two Day Delivery as well, which is actually good. I'm not blaming Amazon or Sandisk in this regards but it would be great if they can take care of their customers and the product they've ordered. Well let's see how that goes. Let me know if you have faced similar problem or if not be aware.

Fooling their Customers with different Grabbers and Offers
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Kishore Bvs
          Hi, I bought amazon gift vouchers worth 7k from giftxoxo. I placed an order of Yuphoria (order id:[protected] on 11th June. Within 20 mins i got a mail that my order is cancelled and amount is refunded back to amazon account. I tried to login, but to my surprise i cant login even after resetting password several times. I called amazon customer care, they said that my account is under hold. They asked to provide the credit card billing details which i used to place the order. I said that i placed order via gift cards . They said they will contact me within 24 hours. Two months passed and still my account is under hold. I called them nearly 20-30 times from the past two months . Every time they used to repeat the same old answer.
          your are right, i also faced same issue
          i am also opening a case against them

S Pattanaik
            i bought a jeans from amazon, it was of not my size so i return it, i have been asking to refund my money since more than one month now, they are not at all response from there side, i am really fade up off asking them. i am really not expected this from such a reputed site. bad very bad customer care service.

Order ID[protected]:
            1 of Ganga Lycra Denim Jeans For Women [ASIN: B00XN13J7O]

aniketmule
              I had placed the order on 14th july and due to delay in the dispatch I had contacted customer service on 27th July. My order was supposed to be delivered by now but it has been cancelled automatically from amazon side. I think amazon has done this purposefully as the price of book has been hiked. When I ordered the book, the price was 145 Rs and now it is 500+ Rs. This is a cheating done by seller Kucchal Books and Amazon. I am going to take this matter to a consumer court soon. My order ID is:[protected]

chat2amit
                I want my refund of all orders pending at my end,
                Also i will refuse all orders which are on my way, so that amazon can process my refund,

I need all my refunds done asap.

I have known amazon s an ethical company and i hope you do not cheat with me and other customers in india,
                But closing my account without refunding em for my paid pending orders is alike a crime which amazon india has done. . S
                Shame on amazon. . .
                Around 2000 / - rupees of my refunds are pending from amazon

I will raise a consumer court issue against amazon if amazon doers not refund for all my orders within one week.

Call me on my registered no for clarification urgently as due to your abrupt account closure is suspect my refunds would not be tracked. . (Ideally you should have closed my account after processing all pending refunds for my undelivered and returned orders)

On tue, jul 28, 2015 at 9:11 am, manoj ahuja wrote:
                I want my refund of all orders pending at my end,

I need all my refunds done asap.

Shame on amazon. . .

Suraj kunar
                  Sir I am Suraj kumar. Order date 28-May-15 and order no is .[protected], email id [protected]@gmail. Com and contact no [protected].sir i bought yu yuphoriya at rs 6999 and successfully return it to amazon due to many issue such as proximity and heating while charging.they issue the refund on 9-july-2015.but till date today I have not received the refund in my account and even not a 91rs check which they said to send on 4 July2015 the courier charge.they say to contact the bank but the bank told me due to some error or name mismacht as the bank account belong to my mother and the refund was send on my name Suraj kumar.and also I bought it with debit card but they told me it has been order by net banking and the refund has been send through net banking medium but in my bank account I have not started any net banking service so, how could the money reach to me or the refund they claim has not been issued successfully.they gave me reference no and transaction id but the bank told me I can't tract any thing with this transaction and reference no.I have even send the proof the bank statement that I have not received the money till date today on 21july 2015 at 1:50pm in clearly they can see that their is no and 6999rs debited in my account. Sir I am completely frustrated and fedup.I have talk to their senior manager even more than 5times superviser and general assitend more than 40times.they are just stubborn and don't respond to my query.please help me.

hopeless_guy
                    How long will you cheat the customer Amazon ?? I had ordered some items on 8th July 2015. That day I got a call from one Amazon executive (gents one) that They won't be able to fulfill the order due to technical glitch on pricing shown on the site, so cancelling the order. Also they assured me that "Don't worry, as per the offer, we will be giving you Rs.200/- GV." [As I would have got Rs.200/- voucher if my order was fulfilled]. So I waited as per their promise. But I didn't got anything till today. When I called Amazon and asked about that, the executive Nandhini is simply denying that "We can not provide you any GV, and nobody has called you on that day, and we have not promised". I'm simply feeling being cheated :( ...They lost a Valuable customer !! Amazon ! Be professional on your approach and commitment !

Arsen Akhil Geo
                      Arsen akhil geo
                      Amazon. In
                      © 2015 consumer complaints forums

Amazon. In - damaged product delivered and fooling

2 reviews
                      Arsen akhil geo on jul 26, 2015
                      I ordered for john miller jeans from amazon. In. The product was delivered within date but there is a damage to the product, there is an extra stitching on the jeans which makes the jeans outlook fashion and when i questioned this on amazon. In before ordering the product i called amazon. In customer service and they assured that there will be no damage or any mistake to the product. I called them because the delivery date was just the day before marriage of my brother i was hoping to give the jeans as a gift to my brother on the marriage day and it was on 25th of july and the product i received was on 24th of july. Due to a large function and my business tour, i said them that i cannot return the product with in the month so because of these reasons i called them before ordering. The customer care representative who attended the call on or before the ordering date make sure that he will give me a part refund if there is any mistake on the right product. And when i questioned this on amazon. In on the delivery day they said that they will not give me part refund as i was unable to return the product as i said early. The call was attended by one of the amazon representative called akshay. . And after a long talk with him we forwarded the call to the supervisor called praveena. . After having a long talk with her saw she said that she would give me a 100 gift card to my amazon account and as i cannot afford it i said no 100 rupees. . And she was going to disconnect the call and at last i said that i would send their images of the faulty product do their e - mail id. . As i really don't know the full e - mail id i asked her to forward the e - mail address to my e - mail id and praveena said yes and she will do as i said. After taking the pictures or photographs the products when i return to send images to the e - mail id i saw that she had gifted me a hundred rupees amazon gift card instead of the e - mail id i asked for. She fooled me by giving a hundred rupees gift card and questioned this on amazon later they were disconnecting the call without any reasons and on the 5th time i tried, they attended the call answer that they cannot do anything on this and i just lost my complete rupees because of the false assurance by amazon. In the product cost was 900 rupees and they give me only hundred which i cannot afford it my registered mobile number on amazon. In is[protected]. Please give my money back i cannot return the product as i am leaving abroad in the coming days please give me at least 600 rupees of it because of this i lost my concentration on my marriage functions and lost all happiness. I am never going to shop from amazon. In anymore please give my money back and protect the customers by not giving false assurance. . . Amazon is cheating their customers and serving only till their delivery.
                      A person called and asked for bank details abd pin. . . I think it was fraud and was to make customers say no tobrefund

shailesh
                        The item easy magic floor mop 360 tracking no: AW[protected]IN was not delivered at my place. The Indian post tracking website shows that the postman tried to deliver the shipment but door lock, this is seriously a big false comment. When my family member went to the post office and inquire the item he said we didn't Delivery yet the parcel, the website status maybe wrongly updated. So today you will ship? We don't have person to ship you take it hand delivery from the post office, so we took it from the post office. And the post man are shy to carry such huge box. But they are dare to return back the shipment to the seller. Shame on the Indian post service. My experience with the service was worsten. I will never ever going to use Amazon service anymore thank you.
                        Amazon: The false shipping note updated on the Indian post tracking website door locked been notified to Amazon team and they gave a gift card of 100 rupees as the transportation, the shipment was pick by us from the post office. And Amazon took stick action and raised the issue with the post office and they accepted the fault.
                        Amazon is not even accepting the feed comment on there website.. Please check the screenshot attached

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Ahmad abrar
                          Sir my name is ahmad i am from g block mahaveer vihar kalony kanjhawla delhi 81, and my proble is that i have bought microsoft lumia 540 by amazone.com but my camra is not showing on and window is not working also and mobile is hanging i mean i have very problem in my mobile so please repaire my phone then take your product back thank you so much my mob. No. [protected]

Microsoft lumia 540
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

laltu kumar jha
                            I am totally Unsatisfied with Amazon customer care and Technical Stuff. I registered on 20th July for Yu Yureka Plus by this same mail id([protected]@gmail.com). I tried today by 11:30 AM and verified with customer care about my registration and availability and they verified and told about availability time by 11:50 AM. A tried by 11:50 AM to 12:05 PM every moment for add to cart and buy. But not able to Purchase. In While 11:50 AM to 12:10 PM i talked with 3-4 Customer care Person about not coming option to add item in cart and buy in my account, But all said your email id not registered and I was totally Stuck!!!, because just 15 min before they confirm about registration. And lastly one Customer care Person add yureka plus in my cart at 12:15 PM but that price was Rs.10999. again stuck!! bcoz Price is Rs.9999 only. So Just I want to know about Your Support and Technical Stuff. Please don't cheat with Customer.

Mohitsoni
                              Amazon is shrewd quick in fooling customer, I had order Kenstar 1 Ton Split AC[protected] Rs 22K on 1st April, As per Amazon page following offers are valid on that day. In order as per website 1) Axis bank 10 % cashback on card spend maximum of Rs 2000, 2) Rs 1000 Amazon Gift card 3) 2nd year extended warranty for Rs 99 4) Free standard installation Cached page of your website is attached(pl see attachment no 1) As per offer cashback need to be credited by 5th July, However it is really disappointing that Amazon doesnot value its word, I got Rs 1000 Amazon Gift card last month and mail that you are eleigible for 10% cashback. After contacting customer care about cashback first they delayed my case and even not registered and give any complaint no. After waiting for practically 12 days they now saying cashback cannot be credited as you have taken Rs 1000 Amazon gift card i.e. only one offer you can avail. This is the most unethical or i can boldly say cheating behaviour that i can never expect from Amazon, As you all can see the cached page all three offers are mentioned, if only one offer is applicable why i was offered extended warrantly. You can simply write " or " between offers, this is clear case of misrepresentation and fooling customer to buy kensatar AC and denying discount and cashback using hidden terms and conditions. I hope this matter may be escalated to leadership team, as your customer care do not understand and have basic knowledge and care for customer.
                              Screenshot

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Amazon.in — Regarding delivery of my product and bad customer service

sathish.2858
                                dear sir/madam,

hi, i myself sakthi vel ph:([protected]) ordered an yuphoria (champagne gold) Ordered on 16...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Products & Services

hamsak
                                Type of credit card (e.g. Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover):Visa CARD [EDITED FOR SECURITY REASONS] Date o[censored]nknown charge:[protected] TIME 23.18 HRS Amount o[censored]nknown charge:Rs 8, 107.43 Some Person has used my Debit card No and other details and has purchased somthing from amazon for a value of Rs 8107.43. I have already Hotlisted my Debit Card with my Bankers(canrara bank T.Nagar Br Chennai 600017) on 22-07-15 after this transaction made by unknown person. Request that items may not be dispatched to the unknown person who has fraudulently used my Debit Card details. request 2. In order to formally lodge a complaint to cyber crime Branch(POLice) tha name, address and other details of the uNknown person may be made available to me from the Amazon account of the Unknown person.Request 3 The amount of Rs 8107.43 may be credited to my bank account/Visa Account. Thanking u .Hoping for a early reply. V.Krishnamurthy I gave the complaint through amazon in but the reply was given by amazon.com .reply appended below Hello, I'm sorry to know that you had trouble with your account. If I relate it to myself I can completely understand how frustrating and annoying the situation can be when something like this happens but believe us it was never our intention. Please accept my sincere apologies for this. However, It looks like the account is with Amazon.in. Unfortunately, we're unable to access your Amazon.in account to locate your personal information to check the details. You also have an account with Amazon.in, one of our partner websites. Amazon.in is a separate site and items ordered through this site will be shipped from fulfillment center in India and they operate independently. Due to the nature of your inquiry, the Customer Service team for their site can "Locate your Unknown charge" and assist you with your questions. To contact Amazon.in, please visit the following links: India: http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=603060 We're working very hard to provide a stress-free and convenient shopping experience at Amazon.com. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced in this case. And, I hope you understand that I've done my best research and put in my best effort to address this issue, but due to different information reflecting you had to go through this. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated! We look forward to assisting you. Best regards, Kirti M Did I solve your problem? Yes No Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company. Thank you. Amazon.com Original Message How to proceed further in the matter to get my money back. [protected]
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

rajkumar012
                                  I Booked and order for the Ceres Flip Cover for Xiaomi Redmi note 4G,
                                  ( Order #[protected] on 21-7.15 which was expected to be delivered between 24-28th July 2015, Today one of Company's Delivery Boy Named Vikramjit (Mobile No. [protected]) Came to deliver the order. But the behavior of that man is quite awkward. He was using uncivil language and arguing unnecessarily. In the end he went without delivering the order.
                                  You are requested to take some action that delivery boy, So that in future no customer can be harassed by Such persons,
                                  regards
                                  Rajkumar

lothandan
                                    I had exsisting customer, i had purchased dell venue 7 3741tablet along with dell folio case dell venue black default display so pick the order. I can received dell tablet correct order but folio case wrong receiving model no dell venue 3730 .so pls return my item and suitable please

wrong placing order
                                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                                      Tata Sky
                                      Tata sky set up box stuck in standby mode
                                      (3 minutes ago)
                                      Dotzot
                                      not yet picked up wrongly delivered handset by dotzot for refund of rs.3999/- with upto date interest
                                      (52 minutes ago)