Amazon India Customer Care
Amazon India

Amazon India Customer Care

Amazon India

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 80 4197 0000  [Bangalore]

Bangalore

2nd Floor, Safina Towers, Opposite J.P. Techno Park, No.3, Ali Asker Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560052

Tel: +91 80 4197 0000

Chennai

Address: #40,3rd Floor, SP Infocity, MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096

View More Information...

Bad

Amazon India related photos (9539)

Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

supri95
Hello Amazon, i order Strontium 32GB MicroSDHC Memory Card (Class 10) thru online on 2 June 2015 its Storage capacity only 9.95GB I loss my money also of Rs 639/- please help me this issue Ordered Dated: 2 JUNE 2015 Received Dated:5 JUNE 2015 ordered details order (#[protected] of "Strontium 32GB MicroSDHC..." cash delivery thanks & Regards SUPREETH B S [protected]

MEMORY CARD 32GB
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

shobithadk
    Hi, I had ordered an item with COD option, and it was delivered to me on 5th of may 2015. And my order number is Order #[protected]. When the Amazon agent arrived, I used my credit card to do the transaction . Since he complained of network problem in debiting the money from my card, he tried to access multiple times. In this process the money has got debited twice on the card, card number ending with 9512. I have sent mails after mails to resolve this and revert my money, but it has been of no help to me. Recently they even promised to credit the amount directly into my some other bank account. I shared my bank account details to them .It has been 2 weeks since then, but I do not see it reflected in my account. I have attached a copy of my Credit card statement showing the duplicate transaction . Kindly look into this issue. Regards, Shobhitha

Refund of Duplicate Transaction
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

Amazon India — cheating customers

chnsrao
      Please see the conversation between me and Amazon: You are now connected to Siva from Amazon.in Me: different item got hello...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Computers & Accessories

michaelmurali
      ORDER PLACED 5 June 2015 TOTAL 180.00 Michael Murali P ORDER #[protected] ORDER PLACED 5 June 2015 TOTAL 6, 999.00 Michael Murali P ORDER #[protected] 5 June 2015 TOTAL 699.00 Michael Murali P ORDER #[protected]
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Mahantesh Ambole
        I have ordered the F&D home theater one month ago estimated deliver time given to me is 26 may 2015, 15 to 20 days they has taken, i was waiting for that. I and they given me track number too i have attached the image here with. the courier company not delivered till to me. and automatically updated as rejected by customer and returned to the amazon. i got this product through offer now its rate is very high. Amazon cheated me like this. now i have to place new order and wait for it. very expensive to same item.

ITEM NOT DELIVERED
        I had placed an order no.[protected] for James Bond 50th Anniversary Postcards with amazon india on 26.06.2015. The item had to be supplied by its Seller A to Z Book World. On 12.07.2015 I received a wrong item. The discrepancy was brought to the notice of amazon india and the Seller. The seller started beating about the bush and stated that it was a case of "order mismatch" which term it was asked to explain but it failed. It is running away from its obligation to deliver the correct product. It has used my money since 26.06.2015. Amazon India is not doing anything worthwhile despite my no. of emails. I had spent considerable time in searching for the good not to hear that my money would be refunded. I have undergone a lot of hardship and both amazon india and AtoZ Book World are callous. Amazon India should immediately supply me with the correct item and take back the wrong item to show that it has a concern for the customers and that its slogan "SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE" is not just empty words.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

sajnapullat
          I had given an order for a laptop from amazon.es on April 9th. They took an amount of EUR 879, 54 (INR 62, 706.61) from my account. They delevered a courier to me on 17th April. But there was no laptop inside the courier box. There was just some catalog papers, hardboard and thermocol pieces. When I tried to contact amazon regarding the issue, they were locked my account without any information. I tried to contact them without signing in and They told me to sent some verification details by fax. Three times I sent those details. I sent so many mails also and they just told me to wait. Finally after two days they deleted my account and sent a mail like below, "Dear (a) Client: Unfortunately, after check your account information, we have taken the decision to close your account Amazon.es. Sorry for any inconvenience this will cause. This decision is final and no longer Amazon.es rule. For this reason any other correspondence relating to this account will not be accepted." I am in a big loss now. If they have any issue with my account why did they took my amount? This was my first amazon account. I didn't understood why they done like this. Please help me to get back my money. Please. Thankyou.

Amazon India — Performance or quality not adequate

skjyoti86
            Dear Sir, Still we have not received any mail for returning the book, i am waiting from 20 days but no any person came...
            Complaint category Education

vsb mits
            I have purchased Laptop of 32000/-rs from Amazon on 26 Jan 2015 and it had cash back offer 2000/-rs. Amazon peoples promised me it will be credited to payee account on April 28th2015. But yet its not credited. Since then i was taking follow up regarding that, Whenever i called them they apologies for that and asked me for few more days. But now they are asking me to send bank statement for refund, Because they have confusion with this that they transferred or not. And these lazy peoples don't wants to work them self. If you transferred money already then you will also receive that transaction details right. Why you cant check that. Even the product which sent has proper warranty update. From the day i received it i am behind your team yet they dint resolved this. Was fed up with this. Look into the issue. Already have given lot of time for amazon cheaters. below is my order id:[protected]

Charu3
              my order number is[protected] i ordered few things in this order. One of those were crocs kids clogs. Amazon didnt deliver the item on the scheduled date. Then i did arrange someone to pick from the courrier office which was 40 miles away from my home. And when i opened the order it was 2 different sizes. I have been trying to contact amazon since then. They always tell me to fill the forms which i have already done few times. Could you please sort something out. Horrendous experience with Amazon and its customer service. Its like literally fooling out the online customers. Thanks Charu 0044 [protected]

jayack
                I have ordered a Bata Women's Remedy Brown Fashion Sandals Order #: [protected] on 16th May2015.The expected date of delivery was on 29th May 2015. .I received a call on 23rd May from Kottayam stating that my courier reached there, and I asked to deliver it to my correct address which I already given. But I did not received the courier till today

Surinder Chadha
                  I was asked to return it for full refund. All I got was following message: "Dear Customer, Greetings from Amazon.in We are writing to confirm that your refund for Rs.100.00 has been processed for your Order #[protected]. This refund is for the following item(s): Item: Incorrect item Quantity: 1 ASIN: B00SGWZMEI Reason for refund: Customer return Here’s the breakdown of your refund: Return Shipping Refund: Rs.100.00 Your refund is being credited as follows: Cheque: Rs.100.00" WHAT ABOUT THE COST OF THE dvd THAT i PAID??????
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Entertainment and Recreation

khota
                    Dear sir i received your above laptop defective such laptop not charge properly please change our laptop and send me hp window laptop i send laptop as it is to such cloudtill mewat thanks because i am not satisfy this defective laptop thanks harbans lal mobile [protected] Date 03/06/2015 Time 21:20 PM

ojasviB
                      Download Amazon.in App and Win | Your Account | Amazon.in Order Confirmation Order #[protected] Hello pankaj, Thank you for your order. This e-mail confirms that we've received your order. If you would like to view the status of your order or make any changes to it, please visit Your Orders on Amazon.in. Your estimated delivery date is: Monday, May 18, 2015 - Thursday, May 21, 2015 Your shipping speed: FREE Delivery on orders over Rs. 499 Your order will be sent to: Ojasvi Bhati 281/Phase -1B Shivalik Avenue Naya Nangal Nangal, PUNJAB 140126 India Order Details Order #[protected] Placed on Friday, May 8, 2015 Ninja Turtle 18" Trolley School Bag Sold by Mom&Me, Mahindra Retail Rs.640.00 Item Subtotal: Rs.640.00 Shipping & Handling: Rs.0.00 Total Before Tax: Rs.640.00 Estimated Tax: Rs.0.00 Order Total: Rs.640.00 Need to make changes to your order? Visit our Help Page for more information. Some products have a limited quantity available for purchase. Please see the product’s Detail Page for the available quantity. Any orders which exceed this quantity will be automatically canceled. We hope to see you again soon. Amazon.in This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. Your AccountAmazon.in Message From Customer Service Hello, Here's a copy of the chat transcript you requested: Initial Question: Where is my Order? Does it take 12 days to get it delivered 02:31 PM IST Vigneshwaran(Amazon): Hello, my name is Vigneshwaran . I'll be glad to assist you today. 02:31 PM IST pankaj: HI MA'm, my order # ORDER #[protected] is not delivered yet please confirm the fina status 02:32 PM IST Vigneshwaran: Thanks for the order number Pankaj. I can understand your concern. I will help you with this. Are you able to wait a few moments while I research this for you? 02:33 PM IST pankaj: yea sure 02:35 PM IST Vigneshwaran: Thanks for waiting Pankaj. 02:35 PM IST pankaj: welcome 02:36 PM IST Vigneshwaran: I have checked and see that your order is ready to be ship and it will be delivered to you by end of tomorrow to your address without fail. 02:37 PM IST pankaj: Vignesh if it hasn't been shipped then how it could reach my place by tommorow EOD from where the bag has to be shipped 02:39 PM IST Vigneshwaran: Due to internal issues in the fulfillment center, there was a delay. I am sorry for that . However we will deliver the package by the estimated delivery date which was given to you. 02:40 PM IST pankaj: thanks vignesh 02:41 PM IST Vigneshwaran: You are most welcome Pankaj. Is there anything else I can do for you today? 02:42 PM IST pankaj: you heped me alot 02:42 PM IST Vigneshwaran: Thanks for your valuable time. It's a pleasure assisting you. Thank you for contacting Amazon Customer Service. You have a great day! Please click the "END CHAT" button to close the chat. Take care :) Thank you. Amazon.in This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. pankaj bhati May 20 to Bharti Click here to Reply or Forward Anupam Chauhan amit kumar Apar Agarwal - New PICS Uploaded Bharti bhuvnesh. a charan sidhu Gurdarshan Singh Tiwana Kumar Parivesh Pankaj B SHIFTng 2 MUMBAI ... Monal Aggarwal Move to Inbox More 2 of 4 Your order on Amazon.in (#[protected]: delivery estimate update Inbox x Amazon.in May 21 (13 days ago) Greetings from Amazon.in, We're writing about the order(Order#[protected]... pankaj bhati May 21 (13 days ago) to Amazon.in Please call me back @ [protected] . The #1 international e commerce business team is asking for more time who claims for the delivery to happen in a single day. SHAME ON YOU.. Regards Mail Delivery Subsystem May 21 (13 days ago) to me The original message was received at Thu, 21 May 2015 08:34:13 GMT from iad1-ws-svc-lb91-vlan2.amazon.com [10.0.103.146] ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- order-update-auto (reason: 550 5.1.1 User unknown) (expanded from: ) ----- Transcript of session follows ----- 550 5.1.1 order-update-auto... User unknown Final-Recipient: RFC822; [protected]@amazon.in X-Actual-Recipient: RFC822; [protected]@email-inbound-relay-6002.iad6.amazon.com Action: failed Status: 5.1.1 Diagnostic-Code: X-Unix; 550 5.1.1 User unknown Last-Attempt-Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 08:34:14 GMT [protected] Forwarded message[protected] From: pankaj bhati To: "Amazon.in" Cc: Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 14:04:04 +0530 Subject: Re: Your order on Amazon.in (#[protected]: delivery estimate update Please call me back @ [protected] . The #1 international e commerce business team is asking for more time who claims for the delivery to happen in a single day. SHAME ON YOU.. Regards On May 21, 2015 1:30 PM, "Amazon.in" wrote: Greetings from Amazon.in, We're writing about the order(Order#[protected] you placed on 08/05/2015. We regret to inform you that your order will take longer to fulfill than originally estimated. The following item(s) have been delayed: "Ninja Turtle 18" Trolley School Bag" Estimated delivery date: 30/05/2015 - 03/06/2015 One of Amazon's aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we have not met that goal. Please accept our sincere apologies. We will send you a confirmation e-mail on the date the item is sent. Thank you for choosing Amazon. *************************************************************************************************************************** Got any questions? We’ve got answers. Visit our online Help department, available 24 hours a day: http://www.amazon.in/help *************************************************************************************************************************** Amazon.in http://www.amazon.in Download Amazon App and shop anytime, anywhere: http://www.amazon.in/apps Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message. ***** WHY WAS THE DELIVERY ESTIMATE CHANGED? While we do our best to adhere to these estimates, the merchant inventory is constantly changing based on information we receive from sellers on our website. Occasionally, unexpected fluctuations in supply or changes in release dates for new products will add time to our original availability estimate. ***** WHAT IF I WANT TO CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER? You can always check on your order by clicking on "Your Account" at the top of any Amazon.in page. Once there, choose "View Open Orders." You can then cancel either the entire order or a few items from the order ***** WHAT IF AN ITEM IS DELAYED AND I NO LONGER WANT IT? If your package arrives too late, you may either refuse delivery or return it to us for a refund. For instructions on how to return it, please visit our Returns Support Centre at http://www.amazon.in/gp/css/returns/homepage.html. ***** HOW DO I CONTACT YOU ABOUT MY ORDER? If you have questions about your order you can contact our customer service team from Contact Us page on the website -www.amazon.in/contactus ***** Click here to Reply or Forward 7.97 GB (53%) of 15 GB used Manage Terms - Privacy Last account activity: 25 minutes ago Anupam Chauhan amit kumar Apar Agarwal - New PICS Uploaded Bharti bhuvnesh. a charan sidhu Gurdarshan Singh Tiwana Kumar Parivesh Pankaj B SHIFTng 2 MUMBAI ... Monal Aggarwal Move to Inbox More 1 of 4 Your order on Amazon.in (#[protected]: delivery estimate update Inbox x Amazon.in 1:30 PM (44 minutes ago) to me Greetings from Amazon.in, We're writing about the order(Order#[protected] you placed on 08/05/2015. We regret to inform you that your order will take longer to fulfill than originally estimated. The following item(s) have been delayed: "Ninja Turtle 18" Trolley School Bag" Estimated delivery date: 12/06/2015 - 16/06/2015 One of Amazon's aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we have not met that goal. Please accept our sincere apologies. We will send you a confirmation e-mail on the date the item is sent. Thank you for choosing Amazon. *************************************************************************************************************************** Got any questions? We’ve got answers. Visit our online Help department, available 24 hours a day: http://www.amazon.in/help *************************************************************************************************************************** Amazon.in http://www.amazon.in Download Amazon App and shop anytime, anywhere: http://www.amazon.in/apps Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message. ***** WHY WAS THE DELIVERY ESTIMATE CHANGED? While we do our best to adhere to these estimates, the merchant inventory is constantly changing based on information we receive from sellers on our website. Occasionally, unexpected fluctuations in supply or changes in release dates for new products will add time to our original availability estimate. ***** WHAT IF I WANT TO CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER? You can always check on your order by clicking on "Your Account" at the top of any Amazon.in page. Once there, choose "View Open Orders." You can then cancel either the entire order or a few items from the order ***** WHAT IF AN ITEM IS DELAYED AND I NO LONGER WANT IT? If your package arrives too late, you may either refuse delivery or return it to us for a refund. For instructions on how to return it, please visit our Returns Support Centre at http://www.amazon.in/gp/css/returns/homepage.html. ***** HOW DO I CONTACT YOU ABOUT MY ORDER? If you have questions about your order you can contact our customer service team from Contact Us page on the website -www.amazon.in/contactus ***** Click here to Reply or Forward 7.97 GB (53%) of 15 GB used Manage Terms - Privacy Last account activity: 25 minutes ago Details Related Google+ Page Amazon India Follow
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Sayak Chakrabarti
                        Hello Great Amazon India. This mail is to showcase the opportunities put up by your staff to harass what you call "sellers". Look at our page. All the products that you see are what we have been "TRYING" to sell on Amazon. Trying, because, we believe, if India would have had a team of inexperienced service managers, 50% would have comprised of executives from Amazon India. And as the statement says, your amazing team makes it a point to keep asking questions while chewing their fingers ( maybe its your policy, maybe ) 1. Why is it that each member of your team prescribe different standards for product uploads ? Is it like for a product category, Amazon has different specifications for different customer service executives ? At least people in your organization like some Anju or some Muhammad say so ... 2. Ever heard of CHEST size for a saree ??? So what would you expect us to measure exactly ? 3. Why do your executives tend to not look into case history before commenting ? Never heard of a global entity that pays salary on the basis of thoughts and no action ... 4. You do not have a customer care number in India. Disappointing, but acceptable. You're unable to understand the nuances of a case - you still do not call - you respond to mails 8 hours after a person has lodged an issue - and you call yourself a global organization ??? PATHETIC ! We are still trying to explain ABCs to your executives, but pretty sure that they have mastered the art of harassing clients by silly bogus questions rather than generating business. Help us ( if you care ) !

ShwetaS10
                          I ordered a mobile phone from AMAZON on 11th May 2015. I have not received it yet, it was dispatched on 17 th May, and is currently with AMAZON TRANSPORT SERVICE, PUNE. The customer care representatives don't have any communication from transport services. I call amazon everyday to get the update on my product delivery, everyday they promise, i will get the product tomorrow. i would like sue this company, can anyone help me how can I do that? I have paid 9k to purchase this product. Either the delivery guy has kept my product with him and has gone absconding or amazon transport service of pune ( bawdhan - pashan) is too lazy to deliver it. Please help me how to sue them?
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Amazon India — Selling products overpriced then the actual price

anzm
                            Recently I purchased a product from Amazon India the price mentioned with in there web-store was Rs.1995 on which they tempted...
                            Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

villi
                            Order-Item-ID:[protected]: Product Name: Monopod Extendable Selfie Handheld Stick with Adjustable Phone Holder and Bluetooth Wireless Remote Shutter for iPhone, Samsung and Other System (Colo SKU: $elfe stick Quantity: 1 Gift Wrapped: No Item Price: Rs.305.00 My Additional comments are as follows : "the product which i brought was defective and cant make it work properly. its a mono pod selfie stick and when i was attach with my android smart phone its not connect with my device after that i attached with other smart phone but again i face same problem that's why i return this product . so here i request you to please refund me as soon as possible now after 20 days i still not get my refund so please help me

payment(refund) not received
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

deepk2742
                              my order id is this Your Amazon.in Order #[protected] i ordered gigabyte gaming motherboard on 11 may that arrived on 14 may but that was not working well i bought this from third party seller (ONLINE KING)due to non proper work i requested a refund and pickup date was on 15 may so i think its ok and on 15 may the pickup boy came and checked the accesories and motherboard completely after successful verification he pickup my motherboard and given me a return slip or acknowledgement but days go on the seller got the item but not initiating refund after 10 days he told me item that i returned was not same as they given to me so i filed an ATOZ guarantee claim on 23rd of may but on 26 may it was got denied i dont know why from then i m trying to get my money but they are not giving me my money...thats all plz help me in this issue hope you will help me soon. thanks in advance every time i claim a new atoz gyarantee it get denieed within 24 hrs

third party seller is not giving refund
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

Abdulkarim Khan
                                I am really very much disappointed with Amazon delivery service. It's really really pathetic. I had order one plus mobile phone on 22 May 2015 and it shows that, you will receive product on or before 26 May. It all started from 24 May, everyday in the morning I am getting text message your package out for delivery but at the end of the day neither got my product nor any call from Amazon courier agency. Finally I chased customer service everyday to confirm the status every and every time they are keep on saying we will try to deliver it today. It has been almost a week i am waiting for my order. When i called courier guy Daven and Poojary from Kandivali agency they told me that it is not possible us to deliver the product to your area because we have to cross toll naka and we can do that if you want you have to come to till toll naka. Anyhow I arranged someone and when i called surprisingly he toll me now you have to come to Borivali to collect a package it almost 4 km away from my house. Today on 30 May again i got the same response from Santosh which is from Thane amazon courier agency. Even after chasing to amazon customer center till now i am waiting for the delivery. It is the way they are treating to customer?
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Amazon India — Non-delivery of products

amitdudi
                                  day by day amazon services become bad.earlier they was delivering most of the products to shillong, meghalaya pincode:-793001.But...
                                  Complaint category Online Shopping

Exchange22
                                  Unfair Trading
                                  (1 hours 31 minutes ago)
                                  Exile Entrycall Private Limited
                                  exile entrycall fraud company and cheating scam in delhi
                                  (3 hours 2 minutes ago)
                                  Driving License
                                  licence card is printed correct and online feeding is wrong