Amazon India Customer Care
Amazon India

Amazon India Customer Care

Amazon India

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 80 4197 0000  [Bangalore]

Bangalore

2nd Floor, Safina Towers, Opposite J.P. Techno Park, No.3, Ali Asker Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560052

Tel: +91 80 4197 0000

Chennai

Address: #40,3rd Floor, SP Infocity, MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096

View More Information...

Bad

Amazon India related photos (9614)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

swapnil2371990
This is my order number of two products

Order #[protected]

I had purchase two product redmi note 4g rs 7999 and redmi 2 rs 6999...

I had returned that product to amazon.In...Because i had not recived true vat bill inside it...So i had returned it...They had accepted...And from their the amount is intiated...Not processed...I m trying to call every customer on toll free...No one is responding...Amazon.In has harasing me and not providing my amount to me...Someone is telling u r amount has reflect some one is telling from our it has not processed yet...I m fedup from amazon.In staff...

I want to complaint against amazon.In that my amount is not crediting into my a/c of rs 14998
because of u r effort i had get my money back...thanku ...i m grteful to u ever in my life...best platform to solve consumer complaint...thanku

Mitana Mukherjee
    My order id is[protected]. My package was supposed to be delivered on 11th of july 2015. I got an email from amazon saying that delivery was failed as the addressee was not available. However, i was at home all time and there was no delivery. No one ever came to deliver the goods or no delivery boy ever called. So i contacted your customer care assistant, venkat, who told me that the goods never reached my home. It is lying at bluedart warehouse (Blue dart express ltd, premises # 91, 94 & 96, grand trunk rd - north ward # 15 p. S golabari, location : howrah, telephone - [protected]) . He promised me that my goods will be delivered on monday.

On monday also i was at my home all time and again there was no delivery. Amazon sent me the same email saying addressee was not available. So again i contact the customer care assistant, parvathy, who told me that the courier had updated incorrect tracking detail and no delivery was ever made. She again assured me that i will get my package on tuesday morning.

Today is wednesday and still i haven't received my goods. I got an email from amazon saying since delivery attempts was failed twice they are sending the goods to their fulfilment centre. First of all i would like to know how the courier (Bluedart) updates incorrect information when no delivery attempt was made. This is a case of fraudulence then. Secondly, why am i hassled for a simple delivery issue? I have ordered goods from many online sites, but there has never been an issue like this. It’s better than i order from other sites than amazon, if i have to face this with a simple delivery. Moreover, amazon has no control over the transportation of goods.

Either amazon is doing a case of total fraud or the courier service. If my case isn't solved and if there is any delay in receiving my refund then i shall take this matter to the consumer forum.

Amazon India — Amazon customer care misbehave and spoke with mr arrogant language [Resolved]

Respected sir
      My name is swapnil sunil shivalkar
      My amazon.In registered email id is [protected]@gmail.com
      Complaint category Online Shopping

Vishal Moliya
      Dear Sir, I am Moliya Vishal. Few days ago I buy a watch from the Amazon India. After 3 days watch is delivered but watch is defective and wrong model supply for this reason I return that item but now amazon India is not provide my money back. I call customer care 15 to 20 times but they not provide effective answers.

Item was returned but refund is not provided
      Item was returned but refund is not provided

Gunanithi R
        received the ordered material in damaged condition. 100% payment paid in advance. already complaint to the amazon.in customer care. very poor response. now asking for 50% payment refund. not satisfied with customer service and it seems as cheating. request for justice.

goods received in damaged condition
        goods received in damaged condition

Gunanithi R

damaged goods delivery

haris.khwaja
            Order #[protected] I bought a product from Amazon but as a lay man i didnt went through the website designing structure. They have something called Amazon fulfilled and seller fulfilled items. To my luck i bought the seller fullfiled item.Now the product that i recieved seems damaged and defective ie seal is broken . i have calling since day 1 to return the poduct and i am told to wait for 48 hours as this is a seller fulfiled item and will require seller to respond. after 4 days seller response was " wil check".and i recieved an email on 8the saying that "you to return the iterm .Mode - Self courier . i have to leave the city on 9 an i am left with no option . i have already paid Rs 50 for delivery and have to send the courier back and more over i have first print the address and codes and all the nonsense and then send it via courier .io called again and told that i cannot send the product please arrange a delivery and then again i was told to wait for 48 hours as seller will contact, but no body contacted.i didnt have time for this and i called CS for the resolution .I spoke to Saaqib and Kaleem who understood my problem and told me since there is response from the seller they will file a claim and i will get my money back in 1-2 weeks and i dont have bother about the product delivery to seller.they assured me to the core that i was satisfied and left the product in the house and went on the tour. Now i am recieveing emails that they cannot return the money until i gv them the product for which i have told them to collect it from my house but Amzon doesnt agree to it. i am badly stuck with this as i am not at home and amazon and seller doesnt want to initiate the pickup. i have told them that i will be back by 26th July and on my return i can sent the product back still they dont agree to this. Really pathetic service Sad to see such CS Bunch of theives and criminals. No more Amazon for me.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Fitness Centers

itsakash28
              I referred 3 of my friends to signup on amazon and they did the required shopping from the amazon site.as apart of the refer and earn scheme, i was supposed to receive 3 gift card of rs 200 each after 30 days of the shopped date.but i didnt receive all even after completion of 3 months.i teried to reach them so many times but its not working out.i would like to request the concerned authority to please bar this type of fake online websites.they are displaying anything to lure the customers.it needs to be stopped immidiatelly.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Avadhesh Tyagi
                Non Fulfilment of Orders by #Amazon My son placed an Order for Laptop today - made payment and was happy that he would get the laptop by 17 July as he has to reach hostel on 19.His order was cancelled for no reason and his money stuck with Amazon. Now what does he do ??? He needs a laptop for his classes !!! Amazon offers compensation - a Rs. 250 on-line voucher - Is this a joke ? Email sent for which no reply has been received yet. Order dated 9/7/15 My order was cancelled for no reason after I have made the payment. Now my money is blocked with you and I cannot purchase from any other site. I needed this urgently as I have to reach my hostel on 19th July. Now I have to wait for refund and then order again from some other site and I cannot get delivery before 19th July. This has caused so much metal agony to me and I am feeling badly cheated by Amazon. I need an apology from Amazon along with proper compensation for such harassment, mental agony, cheating with lucrative offer which you cannot fulfil, illegally holding my money and for the time which I wasted on your website, failing which I will be compelled to take legal action against Amazon. Apart from the below email I had also called and your executive offered a compensation - A Rs. 250 on-line voucher - Is this a joke ? Seller also confirms this was due to a system error on amazon's part but Amazon is not ready to take responsibility. Height of Arrogance -----Original Message----- From: Deal Kya Hai? - Amazon Marketplace [mailto:[protected]@marketplace.amazon.in] Sent: 10 July 2015 06:55 PM To: Uditya Tyagi Subject: RE: Enquiry from Amazon customer Uditya Tyagi (Order:[protected] Order ID[protected]: 1 of HP Pavilion 15-P207TX 15.6-inch Laptop (core i7-5500U/8GB/1TB/15.6 inch/Windows 8.1/NVIDIA GetForce 840M/With Laptop Bag) [ASIN: B00TY8U0Z4] [protected] Begin message[protected] because there was a pricing error due to a system error on amazon's part and we could not have sold the laptop at a loss of 5000/- --- Original message --- Order ID[protected]: 1 of HP Pavilion 15-P207TX 15.6-inch Laptop (core i7-5500U/8GB/1TB/15.6 inch/Windows 8.1/NVIDIA GetForce 840M/With Laptop Bag) [ASIN: B00TY8U0Z4] [protected] Begin message[protected] My order was cancelled for no reason after I have made the payment. Now my money is also blocked and I cannot purchase from any other site. Please let me know why the order was not fulfilled.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Sarita Dantis
                  I had purchased Crocs shoes from Amazon but they did not fit me well and wanted a bigger size. Since Amazon does not have an exchange scheme I had called Nikita to pickup the same and only on the pretext of getting a cheque with the refund amount and did not want any NEFT transaction. As in the past I had a problem with the NEFT transfer wherein my money was not refunded for almost 2 months and after speaking they had given me a gift voucher hence had requested Nikita to please send me the cheque. She had agreed to do so and I have a mail to this effect. But still Amazon continued to do the NEFT transfer and I have still not got my refund. According to Amazon they have done the refund on 26th June. I have also sent them my bank statement to confirm I have not received the money. since 26th june I have been following up with them and then the matter got escalated to the superviser Kahani who is just been buying time from me and then comes to a conclusion that we cannot do anything please speak to my bank. Also the number provided by her is an incomplete number hence I have come to the conclusion that this the way of swindling money and I will now go to the social networking making people aware of their ways of swindling money,

Niranjan Mani
                    Order Id:[protected],[protected],[protected] Issue: i.m facing the issue with the order. Today i got delivery for that. But the leakage was occured in the package. So i tried to get resolution from the amazon.in Put they are simply locked my account and they are not ready to give me the proper resolution for the inconvinience caused due to the packaging issue on their side. By email the account specialist from the amazon simply giving some irresponsible reply. they are not ready to give me the proper resolution. I really got irriated to purhase with amazon. even i'm unable to log in my account on their site. By this way they are treating me. For the past many order, i'm facing the issue from the amazon only. they were not like flipkart and snapdeal. they were poor in response also. i totally got irritated with them. so i request you to give me the proper resolution . i have attached the snap shot to show that how irresponsible reply from the amazon.in account specialist

i received the damaged product but they are not issuing the resolution they just closed my amazon.in account
                    Me too having the same problem bro. They are only looking for the profits of them but not to take care about customers. Worst shopping website seen in my life.

swapnil2371990
                      This is my order number[protected] of amazon.In.

...I had recived mobile with no invoice bill...So i had returned that mobile...It was accepted by amazon.In...And next day on 8th it has pick up by pickman...And on same day amount was intiated...From that day onward...I m calling continously tol free number...Some exeutior has told me u will recive tommrow itself...Or next with day with in 48 hrs...Now 4 days has passed...Amazon.In is refusing and giving excuss ...When we will recive then we will decide...So plz wait...15 days...Some one is telling wait till tommrow...I m totally fedup from amazon.Im...Plz help me to refund my amount of rs 6999

My registered email id
                      [protected]@gmail.com
                      i had provided u D2GW59RGRRMA rma number as well as the slip in which mobile was accepted and pick-up man had provided me

and i also provided u the status in which they showing amount has intiated but not refunded

manmeet.agarwal
                        My amazon order id[protected]

I have recieved a consignment bearing invoice number- mh-bom[protected] sold by nature basket ltd., bhiwandi, maharastra.

The items have been billed @ 10 times the mrp value i.E.

Soya nuts-roasted pudina snack - mrp is rs.90/- and billed @ rs.900/-

Similarly jowar flakes - mix tomato and pudina snack - mrp: rs.80/- is billed @ rs.800/-

Please let me know how can i claim this refund and please justify how such a big enterprise get into such malpractices of looting innocent customers

Amazon charging 10 times of mrp
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

akeel20
                          ORDER #[protected] . Ordered on 6th July 2015 . Amazon ID : [protected]@gmail.com I bought this Mac air 13 inch product on 6th july .I was getting better price for the same product over ebay and few other sites at that time, but I ordered over Amazon. I got the wrong product delivered . I got 11 inch laptop instead of ordering and paying for 13inch laptop . The issue is that the price of the product which I had ordered, has increased on Amazon as well as other websites, so I would be in a loss if I order afresh . On most other sites the prices have varied from that point of time . So I feel to be cheated and I am not being given the choice to get a better deal. Also it has caused much inconvenience and mental torture for me, which is never expected from Amazon. So please, provide me the product which I ordered or do compensate me for the price difference, as it was mistake on your part, which is admitted by your customer care executive. Thanks

received Mac Air 11 inch laptop instead of 13 inch laptop
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

shivam9988
                            from 2-3 months amazon harass me and also theift my Rs 3000 when i call to customer service then they tell me they can't help me.when i forword my mails then amzon can't reply me according to rule when i send my all details my problems to amazon team then they will reply me in 24-48 hrs but they can't give me replyi also send my mails to [protected]@amazon.in [protected]@amazon.in and many mere but they can't reply me.i send a copy of my only one mail i which all info. exist (i already forward my all details which your account specialist ask me but from 1 month your team can't pay any attention regarding my emails.i request to you if you unable to unhold my account then please refund my gift card Rs 3000 in my friend amazon account or my bank account.i think amazon is doing a parciality because i register my complaint against you amazon supervisor thats why again and again i face many types of amazon problem you all are are harass me.i register my complaint against your lead supervisor which is contact me on 7 june and also complaint against (ranajoy s) they also provide me all wrong information on 11 june at 12 pm but your team can't doing any attention against my complaint which i tell to you on 11 june to shashi sir then again i complaint on 18 june to arti v but i think they also pay any attention so i request you please take action against all of them and specially listen the call recordings which recode on 7 june in which your lead supervisor tolled me wrong information the on 11 june with ranajoy s which also provide me wrong infromation. and please i request you please work on my amazon account because your amazon account specialist can't pay any attention on my emails i provide my all information i also forward you. (i find the account which is related to my account address is anushka.[protected]@gmail.com this is my friend account and they call your custmer service team and she want to close her account permanently because of my request.so please contact them and ask for verify if they provide you all information which you want with her then permanently close my account i have no problem but she want to close her account she accept her mistake so please contact them.and after all i provide my all information of my amazon account which you ask then its common sense block another account which is related to my account because i provide my all verification which you want if want any other verification detail then tell me sir i will provide you but plz unhold my account.if you unable to unhold my account then please its my humble request to you sir please refund my Rs 3000 gift card balance to my bank account or my friend amazon account (satyam.[protected]@gmail.com) Name:- SHIVAM TIWARI Bank account number:-[protected] my MasterCard number which i use on 17th june:-0600 Account holder name:-SHIVAM TIWARI Bank name:-PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK address:-H NO 98 STREET NO 4 AMAN NAGAR NEAR DMW PATIALA city:-PATIALA state:-PUNJAB My Bank contact number:-[protected], [protected] My bank fax:-[protected] My contact number:-[protected] and also send you my bank copy image and aadhaar card for you better verification and also telling you my bank number contact him they also provide my all information which you want sir please from last 1-2 month your team harassing me.i again tell you i have no visa card of this number 84 i already tell you my friend doing fake payment last month from my account but now i can't share my amazon password to anyone and i use only in real by me is 2 cards i already forward this mail in which all is mention. (You ask for the payment details about card which ending with 30 is not my card i already tell you on 7th june 2015 at 12:55 Am by email to you when you hold my account on 4 june 2015 when i buy yuphoria by visa card.which i mention all detail on my email i will send the copy of the email which send you on 7 june ( Sir i can't know any thing about this visa card i think it put by my friend mistake so plz help me sir. But i tell u true i buy yuphoria on 4 june by my email [protected]@gmail.com and i pay Rs 3999 by visa card number [protected] card issue by bank of Maharashtra and also i pay Rs 3000 by gift card id [protected] now total is Rs 6999 so now you check this all thing and plz unlock my account and continue process of my order yuphoria.plz sir last chance give me next time i m not giving anyone to use my account plz sir help me. Name:-shivam tiwari Email id-:[protected]@gmail.com Mobile number:-[protected] Pin:-147003 State:-punjab City:- patiala Visa card number which i use for yuphoria:-2640 plz sir unlock my account bcs i buy originally only one product from my amazon account which is yuphoria only and i pay for this only truly and except this all order are fake so plz proceed only this yuphoria products). I repeat you ask for card which ending with 30 is not my card and i don't know any thing about this card.i already tell you in 7 june email its my friend mistakes he use fake card on my account which is ending with 30 and i also tell you in 7 june mail i don't share again my amazon account password to any one.so i take responsibility if this type of mistake repeat.but i tell you the true all i buy my mobile yuphoria on 4 june in which i pay Rs 3000 from the gift card and Rs 3999 from my visa card:- 2640 BOM (Bank Of Maharashtra) But your team cancelled my order and hold my account then provide all details which you need then you unhold my account. Now i order my mobile yuphoria on 17 june because your team give me golden chance to yuphoria and i buy yuphoria and i pay Rs 3000 from my gift card Balance and Rs 3999 from my MasterCard:- 0600 PNB (Punjab National Bank) But your team repeat cancelled my .morder and hold my account.i repeat tell you i only order my mobile in real by me which provides all details any other order is not place by me i already tell you its my friend mistake but now i take guarantee this mistake is not repeated. I will tell you my all details repeat :- Name:- Shivam Tiwari Email:[protected]@gmail.com Mobile number:- [protected] Pin :-147003 state:- punjab City:- patiala In real use by me only 2 cards :- On 4 june Visa card:-2640 On 17 june MasterCard:-0600 I also send my bank copy statement for your better verification of address and payment details which pay on 17 june and also send you my Aadhaar card image.so plz i request unhold my account you harass me from 1 month so plz try to understand my situation otherwise send my gift card balance to my friend amazon account.) now tell me what you want when i provide my all information for verification i also tell you my bank contact number and my card numbers which i use in amazon by me and i again forward you my bank statement copy image and also my aadhaar card image.so please verify all thanq Shivam Tiwari) so please i[censored]nable to unhold my account then please don't harass me and refund my gift card balance to my friend amazon account or my bank account. please read this my humble request to you. if you unable to resolve my problem then last option is FIR because from 1-2 month amazon team harass me and i m in mentally upset because of you so please request you this all problem because amazon has no authority to picker my rs 3000 thanq) i send this type of mails to account specialist team again and again but they can't solve my problem i also send them my bank statement copy image and also aadhaar card image for better verification but they can't pay any attention.

chat2amit
                              Regarding conversation at 1:57 pm (On no[protected], with execute who tld his name as krishna misbehaved, telling me that he will close my account with amazon
                              I have 5 years old relation with amazon and i have been shopping using my email [protected]@gmail.com registered with amazon usa and now registered with email id [protected]@gmail.com in amazon india...

It is so poor and pathetic from amazon that your executive representing krishna misbehaved and told me that he will close my account..

Please resolve all my issues and refund my money..

If amazon does not take strong action against krishna even i will not like to shop with amazon.

How can a customer support executive warn you to close one's account in so competitive ecommerce world?

Arun BabyJacob
                                I am really disgusted by the attitude of amazon authority. I never ever expected such an irresponsible and arrogant attitude from amazon india, which i considered was the best e-commerce company in india.
                                I ordered a product (Whiteray imported ceiling light 2003), on 20th june 2015. As the mentioned shipment date was between 26 june 2015 – 1 july 2015. There was an easy option to get the product in advance, i.E within 2 days, if you pay rs. 126.15 /- . So, i took that option to deliver the product in 2 days. I paid rs. 1, 200 /- (Product cost) + rs. 126.15/- (For express delivery charge).
                                Dear amazon, its july 10th now, i didn’t get the product yet. I was really shocked and dumbstruck by the responsibility of amazon officials. Now tell me what to do next? Do you need any pettier penny from my side? Or what should i do??? Wait for another 1 year??? Please reply!!!

Order no:[protected]
                                Product: whiteray imported ceiling light 2003
                                (The snap shot follows…!!!)

#amazon, #amazonindia, #amazon.In, #amazon.com, #amazonwebservice, #ecommerce, #onlinebuy...

chat2amit
                                  Regarding my order:order #[protected],

Which shows delivered. . . I woudl like tos tate that the below products are not delivered. . Why si amazon cheating or stating that it is delivered on its website?
                                  Below products are not yet delivered

1. Le valde men's black loafers and mocassins - 8 uk (Lv - 01) , order #[protected],

2. My experiments with truth
                                  M. K. Gandhi
                                  Sold by: bookpremi
                                  Order #[protected]

Amazon has not delivered but reflecting in website that these are delivered, , this si cheat and fraud by amazon,
                                  I need my refund or my products asap.

vinodgujjar
                                    Dear sir my order[protected] sony xperia c cash on delevary iteam missing I call many time your helpline but my claim not reopen refund pending I am not satisfied amazone service please solve my complaint call [protected] vinod thank you
                                    Updated by vinodgujjar Sep 18, 2015
                                    Froud company amazon please never buy any product this site my money lost 18200 here thank you

Sugandha Saurabh Dubey
                                      We have placed an order of a food processor and a rice cooker for a friend and surprisingly the rice cooker was delivered in time but amazon people are now harassing us in delivering the food processor. Order #[protected] They are telling they cannot find the same address on which they have delivered rice cooker. How is that possible? Now they are not even sending the delivery boy's details and no delivery as well. No response from amazon at all. We never wondered so unprofessional amazon is and they don't even care for the delivery as the money is already paid. This is an intentional mental harassment done by amazon to us as no one can believe that how they are not able to find the same address where they have delivered part of order and now they are not even responding to mails. Very bad service we must say. Thanks for clarifying our misconception that amazon provides good service.

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
                                        Suv Solutions
                                        Work from home fraud
                                        (30 minutes ago)
                                        Air India
                                        Job scam/ fraud in name of job
                                        (30 minutes ago)
                                        Quikr Placement
                                        fraud on the name of job
                                        (35 minutes ago)
                                        Citrus Payment Solutions
                                        citrus payment solutions refund of payment collected but not credited to ghmc.
                                        (38 minutes ago)