Amazon India Customer Care
Amazon India

Amazon India Customer Care

Amazon India

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 80 4197 0000  [Bangalore]

Bangalore

2nd Floor, Safina Towers, Opposite J.P. Techno Park, No.3, Ali Asker Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560052

Tel: +91 80 4197 0000

Chennai

Address: #40,3rd Floor, SP Infocity, MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096

View More Information...

Bad

Amazon India related photos (9614)

Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

patrickrzr
I have placed a iPhone 4S 32 GB from Amazon. The delivered me a defective product, immediately I have contacted them and asked for replacement.Amazon team has agreed for replacement, hence I have shipped back the product on May 22nd. I have not received any update yet. When I contact their CS but they were very sweet over the phone but have not provided any solution yet for my phone which costs Rs 16004.

ShravanG
    The actual price of the product on box is rs.5800/- but in website it is rs.6825/-
    So guys don't believe discount in amazon (I have purchased from cloudtail seller) as i have experienced it.

They are not publishing my comments in the website showing the below reason from review guidelines.

• feedback about typos or inaccuracies in our catalog or product description (Instead, use the feedback form at the bottom of the product page).

Difference of more than rs.1000 is a typo error or inaccuracies according to amazon???

Even after raising complaint amazon din't change/correct the price in the website, its been more than 7days i raised this complaint (I have all the proofs).

This is ridiculous that theyare not allowing me to write comments even it is the fact, nice amazon guys made the filters in review guidelines so that i can't tell customers about how you are bluffing with the typos or inaccuracies.

Order placed
    Thursday 11 june 2015

Order #

Bluffing with wrong mrp in website but on box it is different price - don
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Amazon.in — money debited in my account bt order was not successful [Resolved]

pradipanindita
      i have purchased tata sky through AMAZON.IN on 17 jun for Rs 1299.00 transaction through SBI net banking, but money debited...
      Complaint category Nature & Environment

Anbarasan D
      I have bought micromax YU yureka mobile through amazon which was sold on lightning deal for 9000rs they delivered which has heating issue upto 44 degree .I cannot use this for calling by heating even I couldn't hold at my ear for a minutes and suffered from ear pain, so I contact amazon customer care service to claim my warranty but they told me to contact the YU yureka customer care but no response, so I register my complaint against the forgery of amazon and YU yureka, I want to service my Mon le under warranty or refund me for the same.
      Updated by Anbarasan D Jun 17, 2015
      Please someone guide me to give complaint to the consumer court against Amazon India and YU yureka .

Amazon — money deduct bt can,t order placed [Resolved]

pradipanindita
        I hv purchased "tata sky hd" through net banking payment option. Bt money deducted in my SBI account and order was not placed....
        Complaint category Online Shopping

Amazon India — Product not delivered after 13 days!!!!!!

Mam1234
        I booked a product for delivery by Amazon on 4th -- the product has still not been delivered till 17th. This is the tracking...
        Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Suraj Shanbhag
        Dear Sir, I don't understand what you think of the people who buy from your site trusting you.First of all there are no replies to any mail nor you try to help them.You must be thinking we are jobless to send you lot of mails on the pending issue.If you don't remember, I will give you a recap.I ordered 3M peltor h10 A earmuff sold in India by iBhejo on 29 April 2015 for INR 2, 600 and I got the product delivered on 13 May 2015.It was one of the hopeless products I ever bought on amazon.It wasn't worth a bit of the money I paid for the product.Many other customers have also shown their dissatisfaction at this product.It is nowhere near the description provided by them in their site.After asking you to help to return the product you promised to sort he issue and return back the product to the seller.But there was no trace of any help.Instead after repetitive mails, after few days you closed the issues saying that seller denied to take back the item.How could you say so..??We bought the item trusting you and this was just a fraud thing from iBhejo.Here the seller is denying to take back product whose description is totally different from that mentioned in the site. Also, the price had dropped from INR 2600 to INR2456 within 2days.After lots of frustration I asked iBhejo to refund me the extra !NR 144, but they are denying to refund me.After, all this saga Iam starting to loose faith in amazon.The sellers like iBhejo are simply spoiling the reputation of amazon.Please restore my faith in amazon by helping me in this issue as soon as possible. Regards.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Anjaniramkrishna
          I have Bought Hcl Me U1 tablet from Amazon Store. In their WebPage It Was Mentioned That It Was Having 1-gbram Bluetooth connectivity And having 3600Mah Battery I got The Product But It was Not Like What they have Mentioned In the Web Page It was Having Only 282 MB ram No Bluetooth Connectivity And Having 4000Mah Battery . Though I'm sending All the Proof They Are wasting My Time For Silly reasons.And even I have Contacted Hcl store They said That Hcl Me u1 does Not Having Bluetooth . And they are selling Products with fake specifications. And along With Their Webpage screenshot I'M giving The Proof's To prove that they sent Me a fake product In the screenshots it is Having Only 282Mb Ram Bluetooth connectivity even it is Not Mentioned on The box also take a look at Wireless and Connections In settings Screenshot

I have ordered For one Product But they sent Me other Product.And they Were wasting My  time

akt.tiwari3
            I had purchased iphone 5c white 8GB, from amazon india online on 08/12/2014 for 25000 Rs. My order number was[protected]. Since very first day, the iphone had issues and most of the times it was showing unavailable. I personally visited apple service center in city center, salt Lake, Kolkata. I was asked that if you use nano sim, instead of micro, will fix the issue. I tried it but it did not work. I still choose to continue with it as after restarting the device, it was working. Now suddenly it started giving charging issue. I spoke to Amazon help desk and explained the issue but I was told that amazon isnot liable for any product defect and rather contact Apple. I visited Apple service center to get it repaired as it is inside warranty period. They said that some liquid get inside and they can not help me. I need to pay 21, 000 Rs to get new one. I am really disappointed as within few months, I am asked pay same amount. Please log my grievance and help me

Ajay Subhash
              I orderd an item, name"And-Also New Table Mate II for Home Office Reading Study Desk Laptop Dinning Table (White)" from amazon.in. The product seller was Prestige smart shop. I ordered the item on 9 May 2015, and i recived the item on 22 May 2015. I found that the product i recieved was a damaged one and cant even repair by custom. I informed this to amazon and they send a refund request as the product was a damaged one, to the seller. With in days the seller accepted the refund request. Amazon gave me instructions on packing and returning the item, and also gave 2-3 printouts on sellers shipping address, Name-Naresh Kumar Gupta, New Delhi and barcode which has to be added in the returning item. With in 2 days we shipped the item to sellers address in a guarentee that we get refunded as soon as they recive the item, only 2-3 buisness days. I got information that they recieved the item on 30 May 2015. N ow its about 3-4 weeks after the deadline they said and im not yet refunded. I emailed the seller 4 times but there is no reply.I had attached some photos and also proof that i shipped the damaged item. Order ID:[protected] Email id of the seller: [protected]@marketplace.amazon.in Yours faithfully, Ajay S Subhash email:[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Customers,

Greetings from Telebuy...!!!

We have gone through your complaint . We regret for the inconvenience caused. We request you to register your complaint in our customer care department by dialing[protected] for solutions. Also you can write your complaint in http://www.tbuy.in/index.php?route=information/customer_care. Incase of any escalation please contact me directly in[protected] / [protected].

With Regards.
              Ajay Kanagasabapathi,
              Manager - Customer Care.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Furniture

sande84
                I have order on dt. 09.06.2015 and my expected delivery date 13.06.2015, I receive a message from amazon that my one order out for delivery, Let me know that why this order is cancelled, we placed 2 orders in same day same address one order is completed and other is hold and you say that address problem. This is not a suitable reason to cancel the following order. Let me know the suitable reason to cancel this order. I don't want returned my money. Pls. send my order So I think I never purchase any product from Amazon.

punitmittal44
                  Dear sir. This is serious complaint regarding your YUREKA phone which i have purchased online. I am feeling some non avoidable troubles mentioned below 1-phone gets over heated while put on charging or we talk to someone over call.It looks like phone will blast anytime 2-earphone does not work when we play songs on speaker and again plug the earphones. 3-unwanted applications open automatically when i talk over phone and it touches my ears Kindly check and revert on urgent basis as these problems will lead to my dissatisfaction towards your product.I will be highly obliged if you resolve my problem regarding your product and after services. Thanks and Regards Punit Mittal [protected]

elvishgod
                    I had made a purchase of an Apple iphone 5S from the Amazon Website from the Seller Cloudtail and it was an extremely horrific experience. There were multiple system glitches and system errors before I could actually make the purchase, which I will avoid discussing for the sake of brevity. As part of the purchase, I was eligible for a Gift card of INR 4, 800 which as per the offer in place and also as per a mail confirmation by the Amazon team would be credited to my account by 31-May-2015. However again due to some system issues the same was not credited by 31-May-2015 and despite repeated reminders, they are yet to provide me with the Gift card. Their response always seems to be that the issue is raised with the concerned department and that a resolution would be provided. However with close to 2 weeks having passed, the probability of getting a resolution appears to be dwindling. To add insult to injury, the last time I send a reminder mail to the Amazon Customer Care, they started bombarding me with calls (Close to 20 Calls in 5 minutes), with different call centre executives asking me what my query was and why I had called them. Overall with the issues faced when the purchase is from Cloudtail, where Amazon has operational control makes me wonder how screwed up the transactions would be if it is any other seller. I am starting to believe in the verdict that Flipkart and Snapdeal are any day better than Amazon. Overall would not recommend using Amazon to anyone. order No is #[protected] Mail Snapshot > > Message > > > From Customer Service Hello, > > > > > > I understand that you are referring to confirm us about the Gift card > > > which you are supposed to receive for purchasing IPhone 5s. > > > > > > This is a confirming email saying that you will get Amazon gift card > of > > > Rs.4, 800 post 90 days from the day of purchase. > > > > > > As informed by my colleague you can expect the gift card on or before > 31 > > > May 2015. > > > > > > For your confirmation I've included the link of the offer that you are > > > applicable: http://www.amazon.in/l/[protected] > > > < > > > http://www.amazon.in/gp/r.html?C=1W8UVPW1YY03R&R=3BTDDVX648AK8&T=C&U=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.in%2Fl%2F[protected]%3Fref_%3Dpe_732761_40986351&A=G5ZO7DEF68ZMEGYYWFJIP0YST98A&H=PWNALDX0U5ADKTEHPGXOWZ7OAAAA

Sandeepv1211
                      Dear My order number is[protected]. I Bought Iphone 6 (Gold, 64 GB) from your site but unfortunately the fitting of the iphone 6 is not as per the company as it is loose from RIght bottom side, every time I push that Side I got some sound as well as the Charger is 100% duplicate as whenever I connect to the iphone 6 the message comes up " This cable or accessory is not reliable ..." . when I check online about the product Its showing warranty - temporary unavailable. I doubt the Iphone 6 is also a dublicate. I hope you will send me another original IPhone 6 as soon as possible SAndeep [protected]

Duplicate Product
                      NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM AMAZON REGARDING REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT. HOPE NO ONE WILL PURCHASE ANY PRODUCT FROM AMAZON.COM. ALL THE PRODUCTS SENT BY THE COMPANY FAKE AND DUPLICATE.

Amazon India — account security issue

sarab1622
                        Hello, My name is Sarab and my amazon account email is [protected]@gmail.com I recently saw an order placed from my account...
                        Complaint category Laptops / Notebooks

krssa33
                        Hi, I have an account on amazon.in with email id : krs.[protected]@gmail.com I referred my friend having email id – [protected]@gmail.com . She accepted the referral and created the account using the link reflecting in referral mail. After that he made the first purchase of more than Rs 300 and the same got delivered to her as well. It’s been more than 30 days of delivery, I have not received the referral bonus from Amazon.in. When I contacted the customer care they are not ready to give me the referral bonus and sending me the list of conditions due to which I did not received the referral bonus. Below is the list amazon customer care sent me and I have also mentioned my comments for each condition. • The person who clicked the link was already an Amazon user - The person was not an Amazon User, before I she accepted my referral request. • The user clicked on your link and didn't create an account or complete their first purchase - I was with my friend when I sent her the referral request and clicked on the link in the referral email to create the account before making first purchase • The user clicked on your link, but did not complete the sign up process on the same day – I was there when my friend completed the signed-up process before making first purchase. • The total order value of the first purchase was less than Rs 300 - The total order value was more than Rs.300 • The referred member placed an eligible order, but the order hasn't been shipped yet – Received the complete order as well • The referred member purchased a Kindle eBook or Amazon gift card. - No • In certain instances, gift cards may take up to 30 days or more to appear in your account after an order ships - It’s been more than 30 days • The new account does not meet all Amazon.in Conditions o[censored]se - What are the conditions. Please help me to know The referred member placed an eligible order; but has returned the product. – Not returned. Thanks Sandeep

tarry_123
                          The battery of Samsung S duos provided by you is fake. Battery backup is very poor. I have purchased the costliest battery provided on amazon.com for my s–duos phone as you were claiming the battery original. But your battery discharges from 100% to 0% in time interval of 5 hours. Please refund my money.

Updated by tarry_123 Jun 15, 2015
                          Amazon acknowledged my problem and replied me. They agree to refund me, Seller also contacted me and agree to refund me as he said this whole lot is expired.
                          The battery provided by you is fake. Battery backup is very poor. I have purchased the costliest battery provided on amazon.com for my s–duos phone as you were claiming the battery original. But your battery discharges from 100% to 0% in time interval of 5 hours.
                          Please refund my money.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

UPENDRA220
                            Sir i''m Mahendra Gupta from bhopal, I have order dell venue 7, 16 gb (wifi, 3g) from "AMAZON.IN" with sim card slot model and this product MRP is show 14999 and after discount amazon give on 8015 rupees, my order id is #[protected] and this product delivered 04/06/2015. but deliver product is different, it''s only wifi enable model, this product MRP 11999 rupees and no sim card slot . amazon supervisor arrange reverse pickup scheduled on[protected] between 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM, I have receive conformation e-mail and Sms . But[protected]:50 PM has been rescheduled reverse pickup.But product will Finally Pickup on 02:00 pm 06/06/2015 by"AMAZON.IN" service . "AMAZON.IN" Say refund will be initiate 2-3 days, but current status that i have not receive any refund amount, and "AMAZON.IN" say please wait 25 days more. this type of problem phase many customer in "AMAZON.IN" Sir I''m very disappointed & frustrated, So please help me. Thank''s

amanverma1992
                              we have refund 2 items 1 phone 2 bag in april 2015 and amazon is saying that we have refund your amount on 18th and 26th may 2015 but i didn't get any amount in my account and i also contacted PNB Bank they are saying that this transition id is not valid and there is no transfer in your account, please solve this issue my amazon id is v.[protected]@hotmail.com.

jai12345678
                                The seller Primarc Peccan on amazon has sent fake on serious mass.I checked the product during delivery and refused to accept. Amazon should not sell such dangerous duplicate health supplement.It's consumption can even kill.Please remove that seller, or Dont allow him to sell that product. Dont play with public lives.
                                Updated by jai12345678 Jun 12, 2015
                                Amazon.in Order Id:[protected]
                                Hello sk ibrahim,

Recently Discussed

(3 minutes ago)
                                  DTDC Courier & Cargo
                                  No update on Shipment status since 10 days.
                                  (11 minutes ago)
                                  Flipkart
                                  orders canceling from seller retail net after order debited from account, issuing refund
                                  (15 minutes ago)
                                  India Infoline Finance [IIFL]
                                  pmay subsidy not provided as guaranteed
                                  (15 minutes ago)
                                  Samsung
                                  cheating customer on service and service not provided
                                  (17 minutes ago)
                                  Patanjali Ayurved
                                  Complaining about order me app