Amazon India Customer Care
Amazon India

Amazon India Customer Care

Amazon India

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 80 4197 0000  [Bangalore]

Bangalore

2nd Floor, Safina Towers, Opposite J.P. Techno Park, No.3, Ali Asker Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560052

Tel: +91 80 4197 0000

Chennai

Address: #40,3rd Floor, SP Infocity, MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096

View More Information...

Bad

Amazon India related photos (9539)

Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

sanchita_ssr
I'm not receiving my stuff which I ordered through amazon.in. It was scheduled to deliver within 13th of April, and I ordered on 2nd April 2015. I'm really confused. The product which I ordered for was one pair of kurtas. I made the payment through net-banking and was given with order id and track id (FedEX). But surprisingly, whenever I track try to trace in, every time it shows labels been created... even after 17 long days, but why it is not delivered? So, I communicated with the amazon and the seller 'Libas impex' through email several times. The seller never replied even after gulping my money which I mentioned earlier. I also did online chat twice with amazon to learn about the problem, but every time fooled, and asked me to give some time to the seller and even they suggested to make a call to the seller. I don't know how to act so inert ever after learning the problem repeatedly. The customer care personals are just sitting idle and unable to give any solution. In this connection, I would like to inform you that, this is not the first time I'm harassed by the same seller 'Libas Impex' but in my surprise twice in one week.And several times I mailed them, but never received a reply. I even warn amazon about this case filing and they replied with 'go for that'. To learn about the problem at the courier side, I mailed to FedEx india and they replied with the quoted lines. " With reference to your mail, please be informed that the Airway bill number provided is a valid FedEx Airway bill number; however the same does not contain / reflect any details on our FedEx network. Hence request to please update if the shipment was physically picked up by FedEx or the same was handed over to any agency." How am I supposed to know the details unless I'm provided with that? Anyhow, now the amazon people forcing me to go for a claim... but never stated the reason for the problem. If the reason is 1. due to unavailability prior to my order, then when I tried to place the order, that time only they had to show the status of the product o[censored]navailability and now can't deny. 2. due to unavailability after my order, in that case they couldn't accept new order before shipping the product in my name. So they can't deny. 3. Due to any other reason, which I can't anticipate...in that case they must inform me before I try to learn about the situation. However, liable to compensate. 4. Due to courier facility, in this case I checked it... So, the essence is no way now they can shrug off this. Moreover, what I learn is as follows: This is really a new business, after an order been placed by customer, simply don't deliver the product and in the mean while raise the price and force the customer to go for claim and request for placing a fresh order. FOLLOWING are the details of my items ordered via amzon.in on 2nd April'2015. > My track number is[protected] Order ID[protected]: 1 of Libas Women's Printed Straight Kurta (1374_Black_X-Small) [ASIN: B00V3OFO62] 1 of Libas Women's Printed Anarkali Kurta (1271_Multicolor_X-Small) [ASIN: B00V3P7VUI] I have all the documents (softcopy) in my amazon inbox. So, I really want to punish amazon as well as Libas Impex for harassing and cheating me again and again, and also want to teach them a lesson so that in future that won't dare to do this again.

jitu kr.
    I bought htc desire 616 (white) through amazon India, phone was ordered online through amazon.in on 1 april.the order id is[protected], invoice number-MH-BOM[protected]. The site assured a 2 mp front camera in the phone but now I have found that it is having only 1 MP Front camera, also on the cover box of the phone it is mentioned that the phone contains a 2 mp front camera. I have been cheated by the company still the information about my phone on the site is displaying that the phone has 2 mp front camera but my phone contains only 1 mp front camera. Either company should replace the phone or they should take it back and refund the money which is Rs. 11, 110.00. as according to terms and conditions of the company goods once purchased can be replaced within 30 days.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

21manish
      This time my complain is on amazon.in, I purchased a fitness item (ISO SOLID IMPORTED AB CARE PRO) on 17.04.15, while prior placing order I checked delivering location as provided in well reputated amazon.in and made payment of Rs3500/- for item. I received promise message to deliver item by 6-16days. On next day I received another mail from amazon.in regarding cancellation of my order with giving me a cause of shipping address provided was undeliverable. Now still they are showing pin code valid for deliver of same item for which I did before but after cancellation the price of product increased.

cancelled order after payment receipt on account of unable to deliver item
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Weight Loss Products

SHANIL GARG
        Dear Sir, Please refer to Creation Date: 2 April 2015 Return Authorisation #: Df6bL7RCRRMA Order #:[protected] for Dussaco Black Boy Multimedia speakers The item was returned to Delhi address through a courier on 04 Apr and delivered on 07 Apr but even after repeated requests(see my mails) no refund has been sent to me till date. Please advise any other action on my part or else either send a serviceable piece or refund at an early date. warm regards AK GARG [protected]/[protected] email: [protected]@gmail.com

amlaan
          Dear Sir, This is to inform you that I had ordered for "Amazing Spiderman 2 Spider Strike Slash Gauntlet" but did not get the right product that is why I have returned that immediately at least two and half month earlier. But did not get the return cheque till now. You have received that product on 12.03.15 and in the return status it is showing that the return has been initiated on 12.03.15 but till date I have not received the return cheque. How many time you required to deliver a return cheque. I will tell all my friends relatives and neighbours that not to buy any product from Amazon Amlan

Non receipt of return cheque

Sanchitahalder
            Ordered "Herge Lighttec 20" 24" 28" Luggage Set - Champange" on Mar 25, 2015. I received the courier on 4th april and i found it damaged. There are one major and few dent on the back of 28'' luggage. It seems Poor Packing issue. Looking very ugly. I want to return this package. Plz refund me as soon as possible. Item Price: Rs.8, 500.00 Order#[protected] My Details:_ Sanchita Halder Email- sanchita.[protected]@gmail.com Mob- [protected] Bhopal Mp. Add- Lig69, Bharti Niketan, Govindpura, Bhopal, MP.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Harsh0509
              I purchased LG 42LB5820 from Amazon.in which was delivered to me today. When I called for installation, I was told that I would be charged for installation. This was not at all mentioned on the page from where I purchased the product. I have purchased 2-3 TVs from Flipkart and have never paid installation charges for the same. If this charge is not waived off., I am willing to return the TV as it is a common practice among all e-commerce websites to provide free installation to any electronic product. I've checked the same on Snapdeal, infibeam & flipkart. This is cheating the customer!!
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Vbs
                Name: Vishakh.B.S I have ordered and paid for one of:"Zebronic ZEB-199CR ALL IN ONE CARD READER (Blue)". Order Placed on 24 March 2015, the estimated delivery date was from Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Saturday 11 April 2015. It is not delivered till now. Please take an action immediately. I need that product otherwise I need the money I have paid. If there is no action I will go for legal action and support. . Order Placed: 24 March 2015 Amazon.in order number:[protected] Order Total: 145.00 Item Ordered 1 of: Zebronic ZEB-199CR ALL IN ONE CARD READER (Blue) Sold by: SBN GROUPS Price : 90.00 Delivery Address: BABURAJ C KEEZHE CHARUVILA PUTHEN VEEDU VANDITHADAM PAPPANCHANI THIRUVALLAM TRIVANDRUM 695027 TRIVANDRUM, KERALA 695027 India Item(s) Subtotal: 90.00 Shipping: 55.00 Total: 145.00 Total for this Delivery: 145.00 Payment Method: MasterCard | Last digits: 1559 Billing Address: BABURAJ C KEEZHE CHARUVILA PUTHEN VEEDU VANDITHADAM PAPPANCHANI THIRUVALLAM TRIVANDRUM 695027 TRIVANDRUM, KERALA 695027 India Item(s) Subtotal: 90.00 Shipping: 55.00 Total: 145.00 Grand Total: 145.00 Credit Card transactions : MasterCard ending in 1559: 26 March 2015: 145.00 Here I have given the complete details of my order. Please take an immediate action. Kindly reply to my amazon.in registered email ID : [protected]@gmail.com
                Updated by Vbs Apr 22, 2015
                I have ordered and paid for one of:"Zebronic ZEB-199CR ALL IN ONE CARD READER (Blue)". Order Placed on 24 March 2015, the estimated delivery date was from Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Saturday 11 April 2015. It is not delivered till now. Please take an action immediately. I need that product otherwise I need the money I have paid. If there is no action I will go for legal action and support. . Order Placed: 24 March 2015 Amazon.in order number:[protected] Order Total: 145.00 Item Ordered 1 of: Zebronic ZEB-199CR ALL IN ONE CARD READER (Blue) Sold by: SBN GROUPS Price : 90.00 Delivery Address: BABURAJ C KEEZHE CHARUVILA PUTHEN VEEDU VANDITHADAM PAPPANCHANI THIRUVALLAM TRIVANDRUM 695027 TRIVANDRUM, KERALA 695027 India Item(s) Subtotal: 90.00 Shipping: 55.00 Total: 145.00 Total for this Delivery: 145.00 Payment Method: MasterCard | Last digits: 1559 Billing Address: BABURAJ C KEEZHE CHARUVILA PUTHEN VEEDU VANDITHADAM PAPPANCHANI THIRUVALLAM TRIVANDRUM 695027 TRIVANDRUM, KERALA 695027 India Item(s) Subtotal: 90.00 Shipping: 55.00 Total: 145.00 Grand Total: 145.00 Credit Card transactions : MasterCard ending in 1559: 26 March 2015: 145.00 Here I have given the complete details of my order. Please take an immediate action. Kindly reply to my amazon.in registered email ID : [protected]@gmail.com.

swapnil2371990
                  THGIS IS MY REGISTERED EMAIL ID OF AMAZON.[protected]@gmail.com this is my mobile number registered [protected] this is my ordered number Order #[protected] this is my tracking id of returns[protected] ...i had orderd one postal assistant book which i had recived...that book does not contain proper data...so i had given return request to amazon.in...my return request was accepted BY AMAZON...so i had selected date of pickup 12/4/2015 means today date and timimg was 9.00am to 12.00 pm...i was calling to 11.20...and i n between i had recived call from one number [protected]...i don"t know whoes number was it...so after i had disconnected call and try to call this number...this number was busy...then i had called two times...then i had neglected this calland after 12.57 i call this number to know whoes number is this...so that person tell me that i m speaking through amazon.in...the person told me that i had postponed u r book on next day...i told him whom do u asked to postponed on next day...he told me in arrogant language u din"t recived my call...i told him u called me only one time an that time my call was busy on another called...and returned i had called u...u not pickup my call...and i told him that i will complaint this matter to amazon.in regarding i want aother pickup man not u...he shouted on me...andand suddenly i had called helpline number[protected] on 1.04 pm on my another number [protected]...executior has requested me to provide registered email id and registered mobile number...i had provided him he took 6 min on hold...and i was just listening amazon music...so i had disconnected the callI WANT TO COMPLAINT REGARDING AMAZON.IN PICKUP MAN REGARDING HIS ARROGANCY TOWARDS ME...I WANT SATSFACTION FROM AMAZON...THIS IS MY FIRST COMPLAINT REGRADING AMAZON.IN AFTER 3 YEARS...BECAUSE OF THIS ARROGANT PERSONTHIS MY NUMBER [protected]AND THIS PICK UP MAN OF AMZON PERSON [protected]
                  AMAZON.IN HAS HELPED AND REFUNDED MY MONEY THANKU SO MUCH

Amazon India — Order cosmetic product and received packet of condoms

gupta2009
                    had ordered 5 products from Amazon India on 3rdpril15, to best of my knowledge all were cosmetics from which i recived 4 products...
                    Complaint category Cosmetics

Nagulkar
                    Amol gajanan nagulkar [protected]@gmail.com i am odered 8 gb strotium sd card in 30march but after then delivary i saw that pakage is empty nothing is in between that am paid 180 rs for that empty pakage i want return money otherwise my oder [protected]

Updated by Nagulkar Apr 10, 2015
                    Amol gajanan nagulkar [protected]@gmail.com
                    am paid 180 rs for that empty pakage
                    i want return money otherwise my oder

shikharfirmal
                      Dear sir, i am very sorry to say this, the service at amazon is very disappointing. its been more than 10 days and i haven't got my refund till date. every time i call customer care they are always saying that they are initiating my refund process. first of all when i booked yureka mobile i did what all i need to do to buy it, (registered, added it to cart in a rushed quick sale, paid within the prescribed time) my part was over. now you have failed to deliver it even i mentioned it as my office address. the courier boy on saturday and callled me that day only, i told him to deliver it on monday when my office would be open. but they never called. suddenly i got a message that my booked phone is returned. this kind of service is very disturbing and has caused me a lot of problem. i dont know what is going on there, but it has caused me a lot of trouble.

BOOKED YUREKA PHONE. PHONE NOT DELIVERED AND MONEY NOT REFUNDED
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Jaideepk
                        I ordered a linlsys router Order Id:[protected], tracking ID is[protected]. It was to be delivered today .. however, I got the message that ..'This is to inform you that Amazon Transportation Services Pvt Ltd., India has expressed inability to locate your address.' The name of courier person is Prasad Babu ..[protected] ... I called him up on receiving this message, he told me, he could not find the address and he tried calling me, which is incorrect as I have not received any calls .. just see the address below .. It cannot be more clear, St Thomas church is a very famous landmark K Jaideep B3-82, HUDA Colony, Chandanagar Opposite lane to St.Thomas Church (3rd house on right) Hyderabad, Telengana 500050 India Prasad Babu is clearly lying and has not come here at all, there is no question of not being able to locate the address, with such clear landmarks .. please ensure appropriate action is taken against him .. People like these, will bring discredit to your organization. Jaideep +91 [protected]
                        The package was delivered after I called up Mr Prasad and confronted him .. had I not called, the package would not have been delivered ..

Amazon India — Mistake To Purchase Through Amzon

Nishant9911
                          Dear Concern Order No :[protected]. I am unable to understand why You are not refund my Amount in my Bank Account....
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Other

Vinodraj1990
                          Last week Thursday(02/04/2015) i ordered Yu Yureka mobile phone from Amazon.in. They assured me that it'll be delivered on or before 08/04/2015. On Tuesday morning i got a message telling that it'll be delivered today. I opted for a holiday and i did not get my mobile. I wasted my whole day and went in vain. When i called them, they said that "Entry was restricted at the delivery address" which means, Amazon guys came to my home and no one responded and they returned back, WHICH WAS A COMPLETELY FALSE STATEMENT!!! because I was waiting my whole day. They even did not try to call me. I was betrayed. I lost my one day salary for that. Please wake up amazon. Respond to the grievances promptly. My order id[protected] Look on to photos i uploaded. Messages i got from amazon on Tuesday (07/04/2015) and Wednesday (08/04/2015)

Not delivered my order on time.
                          Not delivered my order on time.

bruchi
                            I have ordered a Kiara Women's Shoulder Bag (Pink) (KIARA210455) on 17 October 2014 with Order#[protected] and mode of payment was COD. The cost of the product was Rs 798 and after promotional discount It was for Rs 548. When the product has received by me it was found defected. I have initiated a return order and it was Returned on 31 October 2014. As per the transactions available in the order at site Refund: Processed 14 November 2014 of Rs.548.00 . But Its been close to 5 months now I have never received any money and refund from Amazon. I have tried to contact customer care representative of Amazon through online chat but no one provided me the correct answer that why there is so much delay. After all my attempts I have surrendered and asked them if refund of money is not possible then please add these money to my amazon account so that I can buy something else from the site. But they denied and said that is not in sync with the company policy. Being such a big online shopping portal how can they have such kind of non-consumer friendly policies in place.

Not received refund amount after product return.

Ajay Jain
                              Amazon India - last mile issues! This is the second time, I am facing delivery issues with Amazon India. And a company that prides itself in customer service has to really take note of this issue. First time, Order Id:[protected], I spoke to the customer care twice and sent three emails - but the problem was not resolved and I had to return the order. As a matter of fact, the customer care executive suggested, there would be no refund - but there was one! The biggest shocker was that the customer care on phone did not have any way to pass information to people on the ground (logistics). I had decided not to order from Amazon, but was almost forced to. Next time, order #[protected] & #[protected], Amazon kept reminding me through several messages and emails that my order would be in by April 4th and then April 6th - but lo and behold, the order is still out for delivery. Again customer care calls or even mails to higher-ups in the customer care chain does not seem to wake up the e-commerce giant. Least I would have expected in the first instance itself for Amazon to follow up with me. I have given enough inputs to customer care and to their phone lines. Amazing Amazon indeed!

tomanuagarwal
                                I have ordered a product and before ordering I was told that if you order the Amazon fulfilled product then you can be assure of the expedite delivery. However when I did order I was told that expedite delivery is not available for my postcode. When I spoke to the person about it she said that you don't worry I will raise in the request and the package will be delivered to you in time. Now I got a message on my mobile that they attempted a delivery and I was not available; This is the exact message that I get Hello manu agarwal, This is to inform you that a package from your order, with tracking ID AW[protected]IN, shipped via IPS, could not be delivered as no one was available to receive it. The package will be returned to us within 5 business days after two unsuccessful delivery attempts. Please contact us at the earliest to discuss delivery arrangements. Also the funny part is that when you call Amazon they say that it happens quite often and you will get the package by 13th April. How ridiculous they can be!! and when I asked is there anywhere in Amazon where I can complain the guy named Imran (supposedly from the escalation department) said that there is no complaints team in Amazon. So if a customer is unhappy with anything of Amazon they have not even kept a place where people can tell them on how to improve. That is one of a kind of attitude that I am seeing with an organisation as big as Amazon. I don't know how long they can last. If it were to me I would say Amazon you don't worth to run a Multi million dollar company by keeping employees and policies like this.

Vikkivikram Vikram
                                  COMPLAINT A serious fraud has taken place while fulfilling my order no[protected] for purchase of Phillips AJ3115 Digital Clock.While it was promptly delivered on 4th April when we opened the pack on 7th April after my son's return from Yercaud to our surprise we found a block of stone instead of the clock. I doubt your company indulges in such cheap tricks. please enquire into the matter immediately and solve the matter within three days or i will be forced to take up the matter with appropriate authorities for legal remedy. TREAT THE MATTER ON TOP PRIORITY

delivery fraud of product
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

mervrocker
                                    Hi, I have recevied orders from amazon earlier then why there is a problem to get products from amazon this time. There is someone or the other at my home 24hrs and i did not receive any call from them either. If there were unable to locate the address its their duty to call the customer and check.No calls recevied from them. Its not my fault.I want to order the same product again and at the same price I booked it for Rs 198.Enter E-KB501 Wired Keyboard Sold by: ROCKY MARKETING Shipped: Mar 22, 2015 Quantity: 1 Refund issued Rs.198.00 refund issued on Apr 4, 2015.Return received on: Apr 4, 2015I would also like to get compensation for this delay since its not my fault. I had exams for which i had ordered the keyboard but so many days delay not expected from amazon.You need to file a case with the courier company. The customer has not recevied any calls if the location could not be traced. The location is a very easy place as ealier you guys have delivered the products also.Waiting for a positive response.ThanksMerwyn Bastion[protected].
                                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                                      TimesofMoney
                                      money deducted not received uc
                                      (44 minutes ago)
                                      Eloda.biz
                                      refund of rs.3999/- with up to date interest & max. eligible compensation amount - reg.
                                      (46 minutes ago)
                                      Tata Sky
                                      Tata sky set up box stuck in standby mode
                                      (48 minutes ago)
                                      Dotzot
                                      not yet picked up wrongly delivered handset by dotzot for refund of rs.3999/- with upto date interest
                                      (1 hours 37 minutes ago)