Amazon India Customer Care
Amazon India

Amazon India Customer Care

Amazon India

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 80 4197 0000  [Bangalore]

Bangalore

2nd Floor, Safina Towers, Opposite J.P. Techno Park, No.3, Ali Asker Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560052

Tel: +91 80 4197 0000

Chennai

Address: #40,3rd Floor, SP Infocity, MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096

View More Information...

Bad

Amazon India related photos (9539)

Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

unispirited
A Nikon P600 Camera order was placed on 26 Jan 15, was to be delivered by 31 Jan 15. The courier agency sent updates as address not found and addressee not available which is all lie as the location is bang on busiest roads of Delhi and I was at home all the time.
Now the company is just assuring to get back every time after repeated call and numerous customer service requests.This is a clear case of harassment. EVERYTIME YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN THE ISSUE IN DETAIL TO EVERYONE. The chat transcipt is appended below :-

10:25 AM IST Fatima(Amazon): Hello, my name is Fatima. How may I help you today?10:25 AM IST Ajay Kumar: pls tell the status for orderOrder #[protected]-[protected]:26 AM IST Ajay Kumar: pls chk recent history of communication with amazon on this10:26 AM IST Fatima(Amazon): Sure, t hank you for the order number. I
see that we are discussing about your order for " Nikon Coolpix P600
16.1MP Point and Shoot Camera (Black) with 60x Optical Zoom, Camera
Case". Am I correct?10:27 AM IST Ajay Kumar: yes10:27 AM IST Fatima(Amazon): Thank you for confirming.Ajay, I see that we have requested you to wait till Monday for the delivery of this package. 10:27 AM IST Ajay Kumar: I recd a mail asking for feedback on seller10:28 AM IST Ajay Kumar: by amazon10:28
AM IST Fatima(Amazon): Please hold on it, you may keep it safely, once
you receive it please give the feedback as per your usage and concern.10:28 AM IST Ajay Kumar: ok10:29 AM IST Fatima(Amazon): I would like to express my gratitude for the patience you've displayed so far.Your understanding is greatly appreciated in this matter.10:30 AM IST Ajay Kumar: so that means u can't help on this issue as of now10:30 AM IST Fatima(Amazon): Sure, I'll be glad to help you today.10:31 AM IST Ajay Kumar: same old maxim...anyway thanks10:31
AM IST Fatima(Amazon): As the far as package delivery is concerned we
have already requested you to give us time till Monday. Apart from this, Could you please explain the issue in detail?
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Digital Cameras

Amazon India — product not deliver

Robin Kumar Sahoo
    I have purchased one YU phone from AMazon on 1st lash sale on 13th Jan 2015, till date i hv called 30 times to Amazon customer...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

mittalright
    Handset: Blackberry Z10
    Imei: [protected]

I have purchased the above mentioned mobile handset from Amazon.in on 04.05.2014 with one year BlackBerry warranty (even mentioned on the bill attached for reference). The handset was mis-functioning, so I went to the Blackberry Service Centre where I was informed that “ this handset is an out-of-India purchase and hence not covered under the warranty”.

When I contacted Amazon.in I was told that the actual seller “SAPL” is being contacted to give an explanation on the issue. The seller has not responded and no action is being taken up by Amazon against the seller. After this I have contacted Amazon.in several times since January 10th . Every time their reply is same. They have been requesting me to wait for few days every time as matter was being escalated to the higher officials.

Amazon.in’s customer care is just lingering the issue. No concrete step is being taken up by the Amazon on this issue.

It is hereby requested to kindly take a prompt action against Amazon.in for selling me a handset bought through unlawful means and promising a fake Blackberry company’s warranty for the handset and get me a refund of my Mobile handset purchased for Rs.17560/-.

Mobile purchased does not cover the warranty

Suchisuvro Sen
      I have purchased one product that is Rode Micro Boom Pole Telescopic Microphone Extension on 8th January 2015. But till day it is delivered. Today they are showing status product has been dispatched through Bluedart, but Bluedart ID is fake. Items Ordered Price 1 of: Rode Micro Boom Pole Telescopic Microphone Extension Sold by: Global Konnect (seller profile) 4, 832.00 Item(s) Subtotal: 4, 832.00 Shipping: 0.00 ----- Total: 4, 832.00 ----- Total for this Delivery: 4, 832.00 -----

Amazon India — poor delivery service

MOHASEEN BAGWAN
        Ordered CAT graft boots which was supposed to be delivered on 28th jan 2015, courier boy updates at 10 pm that addressee was...
        Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

rajan_90
        I have registered for yu yureka from 1st day of launching but i didint get it after 3 flash sell. In my account will purchasing sale start after 100% claim. I thing that amazon are making fake sale. Please take some action against this type of company. They are making fool of comen people.

Amazon India — Fake Woodland Leather sandals

Adarsh.pai.m
          I ordered a Woodland Men's Leather Sandals and as fulfilled by Amazon. I got the Delivery on time but at the first instance...
          Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Amazon India — Product Not Recieved

Angshuman Bhaumik
          Sir/Mam... i have placed an order with AMAZON (the online store) on 8th January, 2015 and the product was supposed to reach...
          Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

pradeep6789
          I ordered a Nike shoes from amazon.in on 9th Dec.2014 sold by :- A2Z ALPHA. Got the delivery on 13th Dec. 2014 but I returned it because I did not liked the color. I returned the product to the seller by 22nd Dec 2014 and I asked for the refund they said it has been initiated but it has been more than a month but I haven't received my refund. every time I call them they tell me just give us 5 days time the refund will b initiated. No actions as being taken so I request u to please take necessary steps. Thank you.

refund is pending since 1 month
          refund is pending since 1 month

Deep_ag
            Amazon - Worst Service Provider: My friend Ankesh Verma gifted me a phone Lenovo P780 last year on my marriage anniversary. By mistake, it was purchased through Amazon. Recently, phone's screen went blank and I went to service centre to get the mobile fixed. I showed them the Invoice that was sent to me by Amazon with this phone. But, it was not accepted by service centre as the invoice didn't have IMEI no. over it. They said that we can't identify if you have bring to us the same phone for which you are showing invoice. Phone's warranty is going to expire withing 3-4 days and still Amazon has not provided me the required invoice. I have constantly called them and mailed them but still nothing has been done. This whole episode explains itself that how much Amazon cares for its customers. I am never ever gonna purchase any product via amazon and would recommend all my friends not to purchase anything via Amazon.

Ujjwalk1
              I have order the GENERAL KNOWLEDGE 2015 of Arihant Publications on[protected]. The expected delivery was on[protected], but I received text massage from Amazon that says "the order was delivered successfully". But i didn't receive that package till now. I also complaint to the company but they replied negatively. For this I suffered from mental and physical problem.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Arunabho Majumder
                It has been already more than a month that i ordered the product. here's the link http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00LJW66I8psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00. The order was made though amazon seller @[protected]@. They used a courier service named Firstflight.They failed to deliver the product on 19 december 2014.Then they said that they will send the product again with strict instruction.But they failed again to deliver the product. There is an attachment linked which was recorded by the firstflight.

Item didn
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

achal_9
                  I have registered for the sale of Micromax Yureka on 22/01/2015 (got confirmation mail from Amazon too). I was able to add the phone in my cart as the sale started.I was asked to checkout the phone in 15 Minutes.When I went to cart, I was able to see the phone added. Now when I clicked on proceed to checkout, it displayed me a Message saying "You are not registered to purchase this product. Please register during the next registration period.". I checked My Subscription status and it was registered. I have all the proofs with me to prove my point.This was a clear glitch from Amazon. I WANT THE PHONE DELIVERED TO ME IN ANY CASE. When I called to the customer care, the person there (Name: Suresh) told me that you will not get that phone. When I asked him to transfer the call to any senior person he denied. See Attached Proofs. THIS IS FRUSTRATING AND DISGUSTING FOR ANY REGULAR CUSTOMER. Waiting for a positive solution from you.

Sand salt
                    I had ordered 2 Led from Amazon (Dell E1914H 18.5-inch Monitor & AOC 18.5Inch LED E970SWNL) on 9th Jan 2015. I received the 1st product on 13th Jan 2015 which was a fake delivery. In the box there was nothing except papers & magazines. I contacted Amazon customer care & they asked me to send them the pics of the delivered box so they can initiate the refund for the same. I also cancelled the 2nd order (AOC led) at the same time. There was no follow-up from Amazon customer care for 2-3 days regarding the same issue. I got a mail of "A to Z customer Claim" which was done on my behalf. Again there was no follow-up for the issue. I called up Amazon customer care & asked for the status. Now there showed me the status where "the seller will reach to a decision till 2nd Feb 2015". The major issue is I had used my SBI card for this transaction & the due date is 30-jan-2015. If payment is not done they will charge me 3.5% on the total amount of the bill which is around Rs.50000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand). On 16th Jan 2015 i received the (AOC led) which i had cancelled on 13th Jan 2015. This time there was led but it was defective. I returned the same to the courier agent.

Defective Product
                    Defective Product
                    seems sub sale choor hain.I wanted to buy Dell Laptop from Amazon but now not interested.I purchased Led TV on snap deal in Oct 2014 and faced lot of problems.The TV cost me double the cost due to exercise to get the TV

vijay narang
                    noida
                    amazon.in
                    hopeless service

Amazon India — intex multimedia keyboard

jst 20 minute ago i received the keyboard but when i connected it in my computer the keyboard does'nt work. so i[censored] kindly take any action for my problem i will be glad to you
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Abhishek Pamnani
                      I received a BP machine which had its display mis-aligned. It was from the Seller - SAB Health a seller on AMAZON INDIA. Though the machine was working, I didn't mind, however just after 2 months, it STOPPED working and I was told to contact Mr. Lakshman and so I had to handover the machine for repair. Its been more than 2 months and there is no response from this person who is highly RUDE and has stopped answering my calls. I just lost my 1435 INR. Order ID[protected] 1 of Dr. Morepen BP One BP06i Blood Pressure Monitor [ASIN: B00C0NTI1W] Abhishek Pamnani

Received FAULTY Dr Morepen BP Machine
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-05-15 08:20:36
                      The device was replaced.
                      Updated by Abhishek Pamnani Jan 22, 2015
                      Since its still in the warranty period, I have no clue why SAB HEALTH / People like LAKSHMAN are cheating the people.
                      AMAZON should penalize such sellers and deactivate their accounts for providing bad service. Otherwise AMAZON will close its shop in a few years

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

ankit lahoti maheshwari
                        I have purchase a mobile sony xperia C3 on 21st oct.2014 on this date offer was(4000 freecharge coupon) then purchase. I was placed order then after contact to amazon customer service for detail for offer for talking then he give answer your coupon was received after 15 days form deliver this itm. Then afer call to back and same detail ask then same answer. I receive this pacage nad call after 15 days then ask freecharge coupon and he give answer your coupon was receive 24 hour and call after 24 hour then ask your request send to superior adviser. And give me unnessary answer and after same time give answer your coupon is non send nore given. my amazon ID - [protected]@gmail.com purchase ID - #[protected] mail received from amazon - amazon.in<[protected]@amazon.in (wed, nov5th, 2014 at 9:36am) my mob. no. - [protected] please help me...
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Amazon India — i am not recieving meterial from blu dart corriar

Perumahanti satyanarayana
                          I ordered dell E1914H 18.5" monitor on[protected] and Amazon sent the above material on[protected]. On[protected] at the time...
                          Complaint category Computers & Accessories

amitdudi
                          My last two order still not delivered by amazon.I complaint 2-3 times regarding this but they are just giving assurance but no improvement in the status of my order.They are using bad courier service.Earlier order delivered by amazon is within 5-7 days but nowadays it will take 20-30 days.If they are not able to deliver my order then they can cancel my order.Only frustration is left with buying on amazon. My both order no. are:[protected] and[protected] both order place on 2nd january 2015 today is 18 th january but still it is on the way.Please solve my problem atleast amazon can use good courier services...

Siddharth S
                            This is to inform you that i have placed one order with Amazon on 5 Jan 2015 (Order Number[protected]) and they have confirmed the delivery date as 16-Jan-2015. However it was not delivered as per committed date and also no information on such delay had been shared with me (neither SMS nor any email). Please note i had already made the complete payment while placing the order through credit card and as a customer i should be shared information about each stages of delivery. When i called the customer care today (i.e. 17-Jan-2015), they have no update on exact location of the order, further they have refuse to give any confirmed time of delivery date. This is a serious concern for a customer and i can also sense some kind o[censored]nethical practice is in going on. I request the concern authority to take this as voice of a customer who have been cheated by Amazon and initiate appropriate action to provide right service/ experience to their genuine customer. I feel like harassed and cheated by the company. Regards, Siddharth # 91-[protected]

Delay in Product Delivery and no Information shared

Simarjit711
                              Order Id:[protected] SanDisk Cruzer Switch 8GB USB Pen Drive, Sandisk Cruzer Force USB Flash Drive 8GB, estimated delivery date is: Saturday, January 10, 2015 Order #[protected] Zebronics Node MP3 Player (Blue) stimated delivery date is: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - Saturday, January 10, 2015, Your shipping speed: 7-10 Business Days (FREE Delivery) ye dono order maine 26 december ko kiye the maine amazon.in ki website pe apni village ka pin code bhi enter karke check kiya tha aur wo available tha aur en dono orders ki estimate delivery date 9 or 10 january thi par ajj 16 january ho gayi par mera order mere khar tak deliver nahi hua please mujhe meri problem ka solution chahihe

Recently Discussed

(20 minutes ago)
                                Eloda.biz
                                refund of rs.3999/- with up to date interest & max. eligible compensation amount - reg.
                                (22 minutes ago)
                                Tata Sky
                                Tata sky set up box stuck in standby mode
                                (24 minutes ago)
                                Dotzot
                                not yet picked up wrongly delivered handset by dotzot for refund of rs.3999/- with upto date interest
                                (1 hours 13 minutes ago)