Amazon India
Amazon India

Amazon India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 80 4197 0000  [Bangalore]

Bangalore

2nd Floor, Safina Towers, Opposite J.P. Techno Park, No.3, Ali Asker Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560052

Tel: +91 80 4197 0000

Chennai

Address: #40,3rd Floor, SP Infocity, MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096

View More Information...

Bad

Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

O
Pune, Maharashtra
my order not delivered i placed my order Tracking #: AW[protected]IN Order #: [protected] Package Contains:...

For ORDER #[protected] I had placed request for 2 day delivery. I have all the recorded calls with ATS courier people, 7 chat escalations with amazon and 4 recorded calls with Amazon escalation for this product. Still it reached me 5 days late! (whats more interesting is that within this delay period, the same ATS delivered another product from amazon to me on the very same address!) And now, for ORDER #[protected], I had placed 1 day delivery request. It was to be delivered today (13th Feb). I knew from past experience how unprofessional Amazon ATS is. So early morning i escalated saying that please ensure it comes today. I would really request amazon to go through the chat transcripts of this today morning and the guarantee that they gave that under any circumstance, it would be delivered today. BOTH times they have grossly delayed my product after having paid for expedited shipping. I am lead to believe that their 1-2 day shipping guarantee are fake advertisement and misrepresentation seeking to lure prospective customers unlawfully towards using their services. Hence i am raising this complaint here and shall be making a legal complaint at the Consumer Court of Bangalore as well.

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
    I have order for yureka on 8th feb & order no :[protected].but Still I'm waiting for the mobile.
    I...

Mumbai, Maharashtra

I had ordered Micromax Yurekha smart phone launched by Amazon india on Jan 29, the order placing was successful and the confirmation for the same is recieved from amazon. The product was not yet delivered after two weeks.

Now the company representitive is telling they have lost the product /it is damaged and to re-register for a new sale and try buying again.

The same smart phones are being sold out every week but the amazon is not delivering the product for the existing order placed by me. No positive response is shown by it.

Avinash
    Failed to deiliver the product

Mumbai, Maharashtra
      Order arduino uno r3 from amazon. Received FAKE copy of product. I Returned the product and request for refund, still they don't give me refund. This people are selling FAKE and UNAUTHONTICATED products of Arduino boards with Original and Authorized tag in product description. The price of product was same as original product price. Poor customer care support.

C
        Jalpaiguri, West Bengal
        I'm very much disappointed as well as harassed with Amazon India's current business policy to sell Micromax Yu Yureka Smartphone which has already created so much hype in smartphone market. They use to sell it every thursday online. Thousands of people willing to buy this phone register online prior to one week before sale day. When the lucky day comes, Amazon intentionally offers merely a couple of thousands of phones available to the registered people so that they can create a fake publicity & drama regarding this phone. On the very next day we read something like 'Yu Yureka flash sale sold out in 2 secs... !!'. Is this really necessary?! I strongly express my dissatisfaction against this.
        Cheap

I
          Noida, Uttar Pradesh
          Dear Concern

I have order yureka on 7th feb, order no :[protected] . but Still I'm waiting...

Hi I made an order for YU Yureka (Moondust Grey) - By Registration Only . I had to spend a lot of time making sure I ordered on time to receive this and was waiting for its arrival. Now I see that the order has been returned. I never received the order. I was told it was some issue with courier. Now I am told that I need to do another flash sale to get the product. This is not customer service. When I already went thru the flash sale and brought the product its amazon responsibility to make sure I get it. If you did not deliver then you should have resend it. Instead of making customers go thru hoops again and again. This is not customer service people expect from amazon.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
            I have placed a order at Amazon the below is the order information. delivery date was 5th Feb15 to 9th Feb15. i did not receive the order yet. several time i have called up customer care for exact date of delivery they told me they are connecting seller. my only concern about my product . today when i am trying to get in touch with customer care representative they are disconnecting my phone. Now i am going to consumer forum if i will not get my product with in 24 hours because i have already paid the amount with delivery charges. Order#:[protected] Item: Infotab XGOQ Hard Back Case Cover For Moto G 2nd Gen XT1068 (Grey) thanks subhadip santra [protected]

B
              Bengaluru, Karnataka
              my order delivery was supposed to arrive on 7th february but courier facility forgot to deliever. i contacted customer care...

P
              Hyderabad, Telangana
              its already been a month i had placed my order on rjv.[protected]@gmailcom id.i had got a defective one n returned it on 17/1/2015.till date i havent recieved my money back and a same answer i get from customer service that is is in process.my fedex track no is[protected].

It's time to Ban Amazon in India... Don't go for it... There are other decent links where you will get justice and peace of mind. Amazon CHEATS... WORST...PATHETIC...NOT TRUST WORTHY... For the garbage/second hand/defect stuffs they are sending... and the WORST policies... brainless CUSTOMER SERVICE... Paid online for a product. After a long wait, they disposed a damaged product. Reported about the same the moment I received the stuff. Now the amazon denies my refund by telling some "strange reasons". After keeping me hold the phone for more than an hour by Ms. Sameena and Mr. Ashwin in the midnight, finishes up the conversation by telling another 48hrs time. You guys ever heard of, shipping the product back to the Seller by the customers??? And it's MANDATORY...!!! There are millions of ways to make money. I'm gonna publish my story in all possible channels and let the world knows what is the real face of Amazon in India.

Delhi, Delhi
                  Hi, i have purchased a product online in Amazon.in on[protected], my order number is[protected]. It has to be delivered by between[protected] to[protected], but till now i didn't received my package. From 2 days i am getting a message from Amazon that your package will be delivered by today. I contacted courier boys many time, but they didn't responded too. And again early in the morning i am getting a message that "sorry, we are unable to reach your address". This is so irritating me. I have contacted Amazon customer care near about 6 to 7 times and clearly updated my address & i have given 4 contact numbers. I didn't received a single call till now. They are also not responding. It is completely mistake of courier service. I want compensate for this delay.

R
                    Korba, Chhattisgarh
                    I ordered a microwave from amazon.in. Firstly, it took almost 2 weeks to come! Secondly, it was defective and so I had to...

Kolkata, West Bengal
                    Hi All, It is really difficult to write this issue..!! as it is something funny as well as annoying like hell. I ordered a router from Amazon.com order number: ORDER #[protected] the courier person who came to deliver the product was something worst then an animal!! i was not present at home. my mother was there! the moment he came in for delivery mom asked him to wait so he can bring the money from cupboard! now the story starts!! the delivery man was like" can't you people keep the money in hand..sab aand sand family and i guess after looking at you ap ne first time order diya online pe.. please next time order maat karna from amazon apka natak nahi dekh ne ate hum lok yaha pe..we have lot of works to do and i can see itslf app ne toh COD option choose kiya..character bhi samaj mein a raha hain ki first time order karne walo sab kaha kaha se a jate hain" this is the bloody sentence used by the delivery person oh yes i forgot to let you all know..he even informd that "apko agar complain karna hain..kijiyega..dekte hain kya ukhar lijiyega" "Amazon.com" wow such a popular company and using such a filthy courier service? amazing!! i complained to customer support no update yet.. trust me!! if that day i was present on that seen could have killed that !! take some actions and if amazon is really such an awesome company sue that guy boss. and yesh.. please don't expect me to ever order something from amazon..first experience was supah bad.. that is why i wonder why people prefers flipkart most even if the cost of a product is more compared to amazon!! so just for a filthy delivery person you company's name is going to drown now trust me on this. hoping for a good result now after raising this complain!! i don't want anyone to call up and ask for apologies!! i want update that what action has been taken for the guy who delivered!!!

C
                      Bengaluru, Karnataka
                      Its just a waste of time. i was online frm 1:45 PM & Logged In to my Amazon account. after the sale starts at 2PM i just click on Add to Cart button. after 1 min. at 2:01 PM its shows am in Waitlist. Later i waited & did many time refresh my browser. Still i was shown in Waiting LIst.
                      Then after some time displayed. Out of Stock. I am Planning to file a case against amazon in consumer court. Because of this i wasted my 1 hour time.
                      ITs a fake Sale.. i was using my office high speed LAN network..
                      Please dont spoil ur brand name & market value by doing all this things.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                        Hello. Atul sharma I want to buy yu yureka for today's sale 5/2/2015. I also added one handset in my cart as every body know they give 15 minutes to checkout fine and I only need 1 min max to order this handset because I saved my card details previously. After adding one handset to my cart I see 1 item in my cart which is yu yureka itself after that I go to proceed to checkout it shows an error after that it removes the order automatically from my cart and cart shows (no items in the cart) instead to go for my address and payment details. I call customer support they feel sorry & tell we cant help you please try for next time I said to transfer the call to higher department she said ok. After being on hold they disconnected the call after that they call me after 10 minutes. To say sorry for call disconnection she transfer the call to senior & he also said (sorry for the inconvenience caused). after that I disconnected the call. So it shows that how bad service is provided by amazon.in I only need, yu yureka which I successfully added to my cart. Screen shots also available of this problem caused by amazon.in
                        amazon.in cheated me
                        Please provide ur contact detail we will reach r u

Amazon
                        Costomer support

Hyderabad, Telangana
                          I have purchased AO Smith HSE-SAS-25 ltr new geyser from amazon.in that is sold by GOTOMart seller and fulfilled by amazon with Order ID:[protected] on 26th Jan . I received the product on 30th Jan, however when opened I was stunned to see that I got an used product and complained about the same to amazon.in customer care. How careless is amazon and GOToMart seller to send a used product instead of a new product and tried to cheat. I informed GoTOMart regarding same, but there was no proper response and the response was to send back the product and full amount will be refunded. I got frustrated by calling customer care and sending emails to GOTOMart by wasting my valuable time. I went through much stressful days and came to conclusion not to buy any product from amazon.in. I would like to know what you will do about my complaint and actions that will be taken. I need a replacement product and proper compensation for wasting my valuable time and resources. In case I didn't get proper response I will take this matter to higher authorities.
                          Used product sent
                          I bought the product because I'm in need of it and not just to order and get a used product and simply return the product by wasting all my time and resources. I'm not saying you didn't replied, but just returning the product and re-ordering is what I won't accept since I WASTED MY TIME. Best thing is I need a replacement otherwise I will keep on escalating the issue until justice is done.

M
                            Hyderabad, Telangana
                            I have ordered a watch from Amazon( (#[protected] of "Laurels Original Gatsby Watch")on 08/05/2014 but it I am not satisfied with its quality so I called to amazon people to return it they accepted returning of order on 17/05/2014. But no i came to collect it, so I again called them, now they gave some address to me asked to send watch to that address and also saying that i will get couriers chargers also. I send that watch to that address on 05/07/2014 through professional couriers. (address mentioned below) ( Amazon Your Account Amazon.in Message From Customer Service Hello, Kindly send the watch to below address and once we receive the watch we will initiate the refund D-238 2nd floor Vivek VIhar 1 Delhi 95 [protected] Warmest regards, Abin) After getting a conformation message from professional couriers that the order has successfully delivered, I again called called amazon people they said I will get refund soon but still not. I have to get 749 rupees (cost of watch is 499 + couriers charges 250 =749 rupees).

Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh
                              Continuous breach of trust & Fraud done by famous online shopping company AMAZON.in 1. Order No.[protected] For Micromax Canvas A1 with Android One (Serene White) Sold by: Cloudtail Details- Prepaid order through netbanking rs. 5499 Date of order placed - 15th JAN. 15 Estimated Delivery time - 27th Jan. Dispatched on - 15th Jan. by India Post ( Tracking Id- AW[protected]IN Company is trying to cheat by not sending the order on time (ie., 27th Jan). Also company is doing fraud by providing incorrect tracking details which is not available on India Post website ie., AW[protected]IN). Also after contacting the customer care they are telling that it will be delivered max. by 3rd Feb. which is also gone. Like this they are manipulating crores of Rupee of customer like me for month or so & then if disputed returns the money by increasing the trp of their site.. I want to file the complaint against AMAZON company & claim for price, interest & compensation for delay in usage. 2. order No.[protected] For Asus X450CA-WX214D 14-inch Laptop (Core i3 3217U/2GB/500GB/DOS/Intel HD Graphics/without Laptop Bag), Gray Offered by NTPLtd Details- LIGHTENING DEAL for one hour time. Prepaid order through netbanking rs. 190 Date of order placed - 12th Dec. 14 Estimated Delivery time - 26th Jan. The company again cheated me by cancelling the order suo moto telling its a pricing mistake.. This means company put any price in Lightening deal to attract the buyer for increasing the TRP & then when thousands of customer purchases the product then cancel all the orders which is also refunded in 2-3 days.. Enjoy the money of customers for 2-3 days .. play with their sentiments & increase the TRP.. I want this laptop at the price paid for this & also compensation for the delay caused in the use.. Please find the snap shot attached with this mail for the details of my purchases.. Thanks ANIRUDDH