Amazon India
Amazon India

Amazon India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 80 4197 0000  [Bangalore]

Bangalore

2nd Floor, Safina Towers, Opposite J.P. Techno Park, No.3, Ali Asker Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560052

Tel: +91 80 4197 0000

Chennai

Address: #40,3rd Floor, SP Infocity, MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096

View More Information...

Bad

Amazon India related photos (10654)

Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

V
Delhi, Delhi
Hi, i have booked a Micromax canvas P470 tablet(Instock) on Amazon India on Monday (09-Mar-15). I got a confirmation that the product will be delivered by 16-Mar-15 and seller name is "Cloudtail". my order id is "Order#[protected]". I was tracking the order on daily basis, but even after 4 days, it shows as "We've received your order but we haven't started preparing it for dispatch yet. The amount of time your order spends in this status can vary based on the availability of the item/s and the selected delivery option." When i contacted Customer care thru online msg portal, he said that they will deliver as per date. but after some hours i got a msg that my order is cancelled due to " merchants have been unable to obtain the item". i have planned to give this as gift for a birthday, but due to sudden cancellation i cannot do anything at this movement. Im really fed up with the Amazon. It is not fare to cancel the product as they want. This is like cheating the customer, by flashing low price in webpage and when we book it, they are cancelling as the rate increases...

Agra, Uttar Pradesh
    I have ordered one yellow party wear saree from amazon.com online shopping site. When my order delivered I found its not as...

i have ordered in 26th feb, 20154 in amazon ordered MICROMAX YUREKA. His last delivered date is 11March, 2015 but the delivery is not receiving in 11 AND they do not help me with this package he is says that yurs package is in the wrong way so he lated my docket no is[protected] and my complaint no of gati is[protected] why delay in this delivery? and when package is comes with my hand? please resolve the problem and delivers my package

Gurgaon, Haryana
      Order No[protected] Order No[protected] This mail is from an extremely disappointed customer based in India. I ordered a product on 21st Feb and was assured the delivery on 24th Feb (Paid extra for Faster Delivery) but it didnt happen. When contacted the customer care, I was told that they have no idea on whats happening and asked me to reorder it. I did that too. I placed a new order on 28th Feb and was assured the new delivery date as 4th March but as a surprise, it didnt happen too. I contacted the CC on 10th March and I was told that will be getting a call but no one called. Later, they sent an email saying that they have cancelled the order. Now I am confused, whats really wrong with Amazon India? Please take a necessary action as its only spoiling the name of Amazon.
      Order getting cancelled on its own

Delhi, Delhi
        I have purchased two mobiles on[protected] and[protected] but out of two one delivered without battery Brand / MODEL : Arya A 1+, Max. SAR Value : 0.874 w/kg, MADE IN PRC IMEI -1: [protected] IMEI - : [protected] Please be noted that I have complained around 7 days back on but no response received from Amazon till date. So, I once again reporting to your goodself that to send the said battery to the following address immediately. As a registerd customer, my details are also available in Amazon . My mail id is ahazarika.[protected]@gmail.com. My address: Ananta Hazarika C/O Mrs. Rupanjali Gogoi, Asst. Engineer PWD Jorhat Building sub Division PWD colony, Garali-1 In front of Excise Office Dist.-Jorhat, Assam PIN-785001

Valavanur, Tamil Nadu
          i had been buying things online... now one thing i want to say is b4 whn v press buy option it was the banks site whr v had...

Delhi, Delhi
          I have ordered for Pink Corporate Cotton shirt With Swarovski Crystal Logo Sold by Adam n' eve Clothing and paid an amount of Rs.1, 199 through net banking. My Order #[protected]. And I received the confirmation mail from amazon.in like "Your package is being shipped by ATS and the tracking number is[protected]. Depending on the shipping method you chose, it may take 24 hours for your tracking number to return any information. Please note that a signature may be required for the delivery of the package." But I have received Black trousers in the place of Pink Corporate Cotton shirt With Swarovski Crystal Logo. When approached amazon through mail to know about returning the item, the seller called me and said no need of sending the trousers. Actually I don't need the item which they had sent me and even if I had to send it I had to bear the postage charges. I bring this to your notice so that you look into the matter and REFUND the amount which I have paid for the item of my choice

S
            Mumbai, Maharashtra
            I have purchased a mobile bolt a37b of amount 3535 through amazone.in order (#[protected].and received on 6 feb 2015. The mobile was not working properly and switch off automatically after every 5 minutes, regarding this matter I have many calls to amazon customer service but they are denying to refund my amount. Request to you kindly help me. Regards Sartaj ahmed [protected] order (#[protected]

M
              Bengaluru, Karnataka
              Hi this is wrt a Special Offer on Large Appliances given below 2. Shop for 20, 001 - 30, 000 and get a 2500 Amazon.in Gift Card Looking at the offer I purchased an AC+Stabiliser+ext.warranty worth 25000/- but I haven't got any mail or message reg. the offer. The terms and conditions are also satisfied as given in the following link Please contact me at the earliest reg the same @ [protected]@yahoo.co.in Thank you!!
              Offer neglect

T
                Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                Amazon.in India is cheating customers. I returned a TABLET 4 months ago because it was outdated (manufacturing date was 2013). The return was received by the seller in 4 days but still I have not received my money. I've been contacting the customer care every 4th or 5th day for more than a 50 times but every time they make a different reason. Can someone help me and how? I WANT SOMEONE TO HELP OR GUIDE ME TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

S
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  I purchased two items one is JBL Ear Phone and Other one Samsung Galaxy S4 on February 18 2015 . And for this items Order...
                  I
                  North Lakhimpur, Assam
                  I have asked Amazon.com to just pick my product on 25 feb 2015 which is not working properly since i received it on 24feb...
                  J
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  I have purchased two mobiles on 4th and 5th February 2015 . But one mobile Arya A1 + by SALORA delivered without battery....

I placed an order for Iphone 6 64gb from Telephone gallery(seller name[protected], this is the order ID. I placed this order for my sister on her birthday, currently I am abroad working here, where I do not have time to buy a gift for her, I contacted the seller regarding customizing the order and asking about cancellation of order, seller did not even bother to respond to my email. When I checked online there is no order listed in my account, when I contacted customer care they said order has been cancelled. Being such big company amazon is providing such a bad service. I want you people to take necessary action against this. Kindly contact me for more details.

Pathardi, Maharashtra
                    I have purchased a mobile xolo win q900s from amazon.in through my amazon.in A/c. supported invoice NO. KA-BLR[protected]...

I happened to fall prey to Amazon India's "UPTO 65% off on Video Games" offer on March 3rd, 2015, and placed an order(#[protected] for two games, Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag and Evolve that they said are on sale at a discount of 31% and 30% respectively. Received the order today on time (no complaints about that), but after unpacking the Assassin's Creed IV, I find that the MRP label just so happens to be 2, 499 itself. If you will kindly look at the pictures I have attached, you will see what I mean when I say I have been misled. Clearly, they have advertised a discount of 30% on a game they think is priced at 3, 499, when in fact, its a 4% discount. The seller, GamesnGadgets, who is advertised, has a label on the product that says MRP is 2, 499. The website, which advertises this product being sold as an Amazon Fulfilled sale, with this specific dealer, shows the MRP as 3, 499. Which means the discount is falsely advertised.

V
                      Hyderabad, Telangana
                      Myself G.Vishnu Vardhan Reddy, have placed an order for Samsung Galaxy S4 mobile from Amazon India online site on 17th feb, 2015. This product was delivered successfully and somehow I din’t like the product received. As per the Amazon product returns policy, I have then placed a request on the purchase returns with Amazon in the Amazon.in site. Amazon then confirmed me the schedule slot for returning the product. In the scheduled slot, it was mentioned as 9:00AM – 12:00PM on 28th Feb, 2015. This information from the request for purchase returns has been shared to other persons by Amazon from Amazon.in site. Someone, other than, Amazon representative has been to my location in the name of Amazon services and have collected the product of worth Rs:19500/-. Since then, the number from which I have received a call, is switched off and the product is not received to Amazon. I am confused, how Amazon would share the detailed information to an outsider. I was not given reimbursement also for the money which I had spent for Mobile. The response from Amazon customer care is also very Pathatic..

R
                        Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                        Dear Amazon, I have placed an order as below details. And i got an SMS saying that my order will be delived today along with the delivery guy - Azarudeen.J ([protected]) So I had called that person asking him to come before 4pm as i would not be available he had agreed for the same. I had waited untill 430pm and i had left out for my work.. Later around 5pm he calls me and very rudely tells me that he is at my address and i had told him how can u come at 5pm when i clearly called u and informed u.. He replied to me on a phone call telling that I cant come the time u want me to come ill come when its possible for me.. And later it lead to almost an argument and HE HAD USED VERY BAD ABUSIVE WORDS to me.. I have very very much offended and I need some serious action taken against this person Named Azarudeen.J ([protected]) Would request the higher authority to look into this issue and give me a call on my mobile [protected] Tracking Number[protected] Your Amazon.in order (#[protected] of "BRAND NEW 100% ORIGINAL..." has been dispatched! Regards, Roysten.

M
                          Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                          I(Mohit Agarwal) hv ordered nokia n72 cover but product was defected everytym i call to amazon.com they ignored my call and make false statement that your refund has been credited to the A/c..the cover cost me 667 Rs and i made a payment through debit card.. My Address-sarnath drinks ashapur near railway crossing varanasi 221007 Order no[protected] I m waiting since from 15Feb 2015 to till date..the spokeperson was kiran&shree so on.. Take strict action against this shopping site..the product was pathetic.. My mobile No-[protected]..seller Mr amit told me his A/c is already being debited Mob-[protected]..

J
                            Delhi, Delhi
                            I ordered a mobile on 12th Feb 2015. And the Delivery estimate date was 25th Feb 2015. But yet I didn't got that product. I contacted amazon customer supporter on 26th regarding this. They said it will be delivered within 1 day. But still they failed. Again I contacted them on 28th, they asked me to contact The courier GATI. I did the same, Everytime they said me to deliver it by that day and after palying for 3-4 days they said they dont know where my product is. And when I contacted amazon regarding this they said they will talk and inform me. They are playing with me from last 14-15 days. Products tracking Information: Status: Tracking ID:[protected] Package arrived at a courier facility - 17 February 2015 4:17:25 PM Same city of mine.
                            Oder Delay, They are Playing with me