Amazon India
Amazon India

Amazon India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 80 4197 0000  [Bangalore]

Bangalore

2nd Floor, Safina Towers, Opposite J.P. Techno Park, No.3, Ali Asker Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560052

Tel: +91 80 4197 0000

Chennai

Address: #40,3rd Floor, SP Infocity, MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096

View More Information...

Bad

Amazon India related photos (5437)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Amazon India Photos

Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

I ordered for Micromax YU Yureka Mobile Phone from Online shoping site Amazon.in by registering myself. ORDER #[protected]. payment made for Rs. 9798/- on 16th April'15 and expected delivery date given by company was 22nd April'15. but its not been received to me. when i asked for it, customer service representative asked me to wait till 29th April'15. but again after waiting, i couldn't receive the same. Now representative informed me that order has been lost somewhere by Amazon Transportation Service, they couldn't deliver it to me. take your money back. i am very dissatisfied with the service of Amazon India. Company has kept my money for almost 15 days and has not provided me the product, showing inability of delivery making excuses of lost during transit. company should be penalized for their act and against failure of their promises to customers. Also keeping / retaining customers money for long period and earning interest on customers money.

I have ordered 2 products from Amazon one was a gardening pot and the other was a raisin backrest. I had already made online payment for the gardening pot and raisin backrest was COD but coincidentally both the items delivered today and the local delivery man contacted me for address. Mistakenly I took the gardening pot for the raisin backrest and made payment of Rs350/- . When i opened the product i found that it was the pot whose payment was already done online. But unfortunately by the time i realised the delivery man was already gone. I tried to call that number from which that person had called me to ask for the address. I told him to return the money because i already made payment online but he was giving vague replies and making excuses. I really dont know what to do and I feel that my money is gone. He was such a bad person even knowing that its payment was already madehe the took the money and he's unwilling to return the money. Its clearly against ethics. Now I am just hoping that Amazon will help me sort my problem and give my money back. I am a regular customer of amazon and I hope my trust and good relation won't be broken. Please Contact me: Name- Divya Diksha Kumari Email id- divyadiksha.[protected]@gmail.com Contact No- [protected]

My order number is[protected].. I had ordered shoes but it wasn't fitting at all so had to ask for the another size since the other size wasn't available so had to ask for the refund.. It's been more than one and half month that my money hasn't come to my account yet.. Amazon is just fooling around me and saying they have transferred the money but my bank says that no money has been issued.. Now I am stuck in between.. I am sure amazon is trying to fool me.. I have sent numerous mails regarding this but they are not ready to help in an appropriate way and this is so disgusting.. Amazon has very poor customer service because they are not bothered at all when they have to return the money.. At the time of collecting money their service is very quick but not at the time of returning.. I am very disappointed with Amazon.. I feel like why Amazon exist on this earth.. Should be thrown out for such a poor service and ate my money

I was placed a order 7 April 2015 for sand disk pen drive order number is Order#[protected] And Tracking #:[protected] .My delivery was come on the date on 12 april 2015 at the adress o[censored]MANAND KUMAR, ROOM NO 19B, BOYS HOSTEL UIT RGPV BHOPAL, MADHYA PRADESH, PIN CODE- 462033, India but not come at this adress till now And i was done the payment through UBI net banking. Thanx
        Amazon.in Apr 8 to me Amazon Download Amazon.in App and Win | Your Orders | Amazon.in Shipping Confirmation Order #404-4852368-8959511 Hello UMANAND KUMAR, We thought you'd like to know that we've dispatched your item(s). Your order is on the way. If you need to return an item from this shipment or manage other orders, please visit Your Orders on Amazon.in. Your estimated delivery date is: Sunday, April 12, 2015 Track your package Rechnung drucken Your package was sent to: UMANAND KUMAR ROOM NO 19B BOYS HOSTEL UIT RGPV BHOPAL BHOPAL, MADHYA PRADESH 462033 India Your package is being shipped by Amazon Transportation Services and the tracking number is 216103732797. Depending on the shipping method you chose, it may take 24 hours for your tracking number to return any information. Please note that a signature may be required for the delivery of the package.

amezon — I am purches online mircomax canvas tab

I am purches online mircomax canvas tab but the device dose not properly work & bettry problems. My town in micromax service center available. Properly Working conditions charge this device rs 3000/-
        Battery charger for apple iphone 5s not functioning. Please deliver another fresh one. My order no.#[protected] delivered today 27.11.2017. My email [protected]@gmail.com. in-junkyard battery charger for mobile.

Hello Amazon, I am contacting you about my ORDER #[protected]. Received in damage & worse condition on...

I ordered 7 Habits of Highly Effective people (tamil) for Rs.129/- on 21.04.2015. They cancelled my order 29.04.2015 without stating any reasons for cancellation my order. For the last one week i did not get any communication from them. I cant find and customer support executive number in their website. but when i check the availability of the book in the same website this day morning 29.04.2015. It is available for elevated price (Rs. 236/-). This is absolute betrayal of any customer. Be aware if you frequently purchasing Amazon.in. They are Cheaters.

Hi, I've purchased an iPhone 6 from Amazon India Shopping site on 26th Feb 2015. I'm concerned about the phone bill invoice...
            I have buy the handset micromax bolt A065 on october 2014, from past 2 months it is restarting automatically after restrating...

I have ordered NuForce NE-600X Red High-efficiency In-ear Headphones from amazon.com sold by Optoma Technology, INC on October 18, 2014 but the product is not delivered yet.

Order Number:[protected]
            Tracking Number: CJ[protected]US
            courier: USPS

Upon asking the Amazon, status was given as customs has been cleared but product not delivered.

I have been informed that claim has been filed but there is no response from USPS .
            CLAIM number is OL3113560.

There is no further communication on this.

Vineet
            vineet.[protected]@gmail.com

I. parches amezon.in adidas shose i have submit retun from in 3 day ago i have no replly in amazon company And buledart company...

Amazon Company Headquarters No. 1-7 the Grove, Slough SL1 1QE, United Kingdom {UK} International Remittance Dept; UK Office Number [protected] Dear Beneficiary, Mr. Chandan Boruah. We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail and the content therein; we wish to thank you once again for your co-operation. Your winning prize of (500, 000.00 GBP) Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds has been deposited in our paying bank here in United Kingdom in a temporary account and shall been sent to you, on the approval of your payment you will receive your fund by diplomatic system of payment in your home address over there in your country. I want to inform you that the diplomatic delivery agents are not like those ordinary courier companies for commercial service. DIPLOMATIC COURIER DELIVERY has a Governmental empowerment to deliver exclusive documents and other official treasures e.g. FUNDS (CONSIGNMENT) to the beneficiaries. We advise you to help us serve you better. Note that the diplomat shall give you every assistance required to make sure that your consignment gets to your door step and as well guide you on how to deposit it in your bank account there in your country (INDIA). That is the reasons why you should co-operate with the Diplomat and make him your best friend as soon as he arrives to enable him use his diplomatic veto to give you all necessary assistance that is required. The Amount Contained in the sealed parcel is (£500, 000.00GBP) Five hundred Thousand Great British Pounds. You will be required to quote your VERIFICATION CODE which is[protected] to him the Diplomat as soon as he arrives in your country as this will be his way of identifying you. NOTE: We have taken the decision to foot the traveling costs of the delegating diplomatic delivery agent with all relevant documents to India. The only fee you are liable to pay is your country customs Stamp Duty/Registration fee (Rs.18, 500 /- only), for approval of your certified Draft before it can valid at any Bank of India for payment into your bank account. Please be warned: for security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning numbers confidential and ensure to adhere with the instructions by diplomatic agent arriving your country. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid unwarranted impersonation or abuse of this program by some individual. Be informed that your prize is protected by an INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE POLICY (I.I.P), which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your Awarded Fund (£500, 000, 00GBP) before remitting it to you. This is in accordance with section 13 (1) (n) of the British National Lottery act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the Constitutional Assembly. Due to this fact, you are expected to make the payment by yourself. Keep me posted once the DRAFT is been handover to you. It is the promotion Company’s obligation to make sure that your Demand Draft/Parcel of (£500, 000, 00 GBP) will not have any problem at the point of entrance with the custom and immigration of your country. DIPLOMATIC agents are British government courier agent that delivers governmental exclusive documents for government and they also delivers documentary fund for financial institution without having problems at the port of entering any country in the world and non inspection of any Parcel with them by any immigration or custom agent. Be informed that the Bank Demand Draft of (£500, 000, 00GBP) has been issued on your names as legal beneficiary and all arrangements and expenses for the Departure and Arrival of the Delivery Agent has been taken care of by us here in UK. Note that all certificates and documents as regards to the origin of the fund will be handed over to you together with your Prize Money DEMAND DRAFT as soon as it is cleared from the New Delhi International Airport. Meanwhile, you’re advised to make sure that your BANK DEMAND DRAFT of (£500, 000, 00GBP) is being Registered and Cleared from the Indian Central Board of Excise Customs at Mumbai Custom Department for easily and smooth delivery of your Parcel at your Home Address through Our official Agent. Please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your winning cheque to you. The Diplomat (Richard Martins) Email: dip.[protected]@outlook.com He will also assist you to any of your local Bank and help you cash your winning cheque upon delivering of your winning cheque he will take a photograph with you and your family before leaving. BELOW ARE THE DETAILS AND SCHEDULE OF YOUR APPOINTED DIPLOMAT: DEPARTURE DETAILS BRITISH AIRWAY FLIGHTS DETAILS DEPARTURE TIME: 6:50 PM UK time, Date Tuesday 21th April, 2015. ============================== ============================ ARRIVAL TIME: 9:35AM India time, Wednesday 22th April. 2015. Flight No: British Airways BA0327. Find the Diplomat Bio-Data’s below: Name of Diplomat: Dr. Richard Martins Email Address: dip.[protected]@outlook.com Copy of his identity proof is attached Note Your Fund Winning Documents will be located inside the Parcel DR. JOHN KERRY (EVENT–MANAGER) AMAZON COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM Tel: [protected]

I placed order for online purchase with Amazon.com on 24/3/15 for Accusure glucometer test strips vide order no.[protected]. On getting the packet and from the outer label we noticed that it will not be compatible for our Accusure Blue Glucometer. We raised equestrian for return. The supplier told us that he would not accept used packets for return. Despite our repeated emails that the packets are intact, we were denied of the opportunity to exchange the product for compatible one. Our loss is Rs.775.00 which is solely because of Amazon.com in denying the basic right for getting correct product . N

I (Ashok Kumar Lath) had booked 5 products from AMAZON.IN on 28th March 2015 which was paid online through my credit card and was to be delivered to my relative as a gift.All products got delivered but at the time of delivery my relative were asked to make cash payment.My relative unknowing the fact that all these were prepaid made the payment by cash & asked for receipt. The delivery person said the receipt is same which has come attached to the product where Prepaid was not mentioned anywhere. These products were delivered by different courier service namely : Indian Post, Blue Dart & DTDC. The tracking number for the same are: India Post :AW[protected]IN - SOLAR KIT, Blue Dart :[protected] - Bat & ball Set [protected] - MONOPOLY, DTDC: Z[protected] REMOTE CAR Z[protected] BINOCULAR After contacting Amazon on 13th April repeated on 14th, 15th & 20th April, they are still not giving any feedback and asking for some more time. I want you all to know this has become their new trick to fool people & later they just pass the time by saying their team is investigating.
                  hard time...every day they will say they need more...your concern is transferred to superior...
                  I am still waiting for it to resolve as i have not got any reply till now.

broken Samsung EVO micro sd card 16gb

Today, 21st march, I received your product that is Samsung EVO micro SD card 16gb but when I opened it, I found it already broken. So I want to replace it as soon as possible. I will be very thankful to you.

unfair business practice

i ordered a book by order number Order #[protected]. The book was delivered on 15th March 2015. the price of book as mentioned on the book is RS 99 and amzon india charged RS 210.

Gift Card Cash of Rs. 8743/- is been blocked by amazon.in

I had Gift Card Amount of Rs. 8743/- was kept in my Account of Amazon.in with Id : [protected]@yahoo.com but my Id has been blocked and my above mentioned amount has been blocked by them. I request you to take action against them

My one plus x phone strucks in middle and charger not working

My mobile one plus x strucks in middle and charger not worker

Goods order for : William Cooper Aviator Sunglasses (Gunmetal) (WCX-1428-C11) Order number :[protected] Received...

I'm not receiving my stuff which I ordered through amazon.in. It was scheduled to deliver within 13th of April, and I ordered on 2nd April 2015. I'm really confused. The product which I ordered for was one pair of kurtas. I made the payment through net-banking and was given with order id and track id (FedEX). But surprisingly, whenever I track try to trace in, every time it shows labels been created... even after 17 long days, but why it is not delivered? So, I communicated with the amazon and the seller 'Libas impex' through email several times. The seller never replied even after gulping my money which I mentioned earlier. I also did online chat twice with amazon to learn about the problem, but every time fooled, and asked me to give some time to the seller and even they suggested to make a call to the seller. I don't know how to act so inert ever after learning the problem repeatedly. The customer care personals are just sitting idle and unable to give any solution. In this connection, I would like to inform you that, this is not the first time I'm harassed by the same seller 'Libas Impex' but in my surprise twice in one week.And several times I mailed them, but never received a reply. I even warn amazon about this case filing and they replied with 'go for that'. To learn about the problem at the courier side, I mailed to FedEx india and they replied with the quoted lines. " With reference to your mail, please be informed that the Airway bill number provided is a valid FedEx Airway bill number; however the same does not contain / reflect any details on our FedEx network. Hence request to please update if the shipment was physically picked up by FedEx or the same was handed over to any agency." How am I supposed to know the details unless I'm provided with that? Anyhow, now the amazon people forcing me to go for a claim... but never stated the reason for the problem. If the reason is 1. due to unavailability prior to my order, then when I tried to place the order, that time only they had to show the status of the product o[censored]navailability and now can't deny. 2. due to unavailability after my order, in that case they couldn't accept new order before shipping the product in my name. So they can't deny. 3. Due to any other reason, which I can't anticipate...in that case they must inform me before I try to learn about the situation. However, liable to compensate. 4. Due to courier facility, in this case I checked it... So, the essence is no way now they can shrug off this. Moreover, what I learn is as follows: This is really a new business, after an order been placed by customer, simply don't deliver the product and in the mean while raise the price and force the customer to go for claim and request for placing a fresh order. FOLLOWING are the details of my items ordered via amzon.in on 2nd April'2015. My track number is[protected] Order ID[protected]: 1 of Libas Women's Printed Straight Kurta (1374_Black_X-Small) [ASIN: B00V3OFO62] 1 of Libas Women's Printed Anarkali Kurta (1271_Multicolor_X-Small) [ASIN: B00V3P7VUI] I have all the documents (softcopy) in my amazon inbox. So, I really want to punish amazon as well as Libas Impex for harassing and cheating me again and again, and also want to teach them a lesson so that in future that won't dare to do this again.

I've purchased a one plus one on 24th jan 2015 and received it on 28th Jan. I've been facing many problems with this device...

I bought htc desire 616 (white) through amazon India, phone was ordered online through amazon.in on 1 april.the order id is[protected], invoice number-MH-BOM[protected]. The site assured a 2 mp front camera in the phone but now I have found that it is having only 1 MP Front camera, also on the cover box of the phone it is mentioned that the phone contains a 2 mp front camera. I have been cheated by the company still the information about my phone on the site is displaying that the phone has 2 mp front camera but my phone contains only 1 mp front camera. Either company should replace the phone or they should take it back and refund the money which is Rs. 11, 110.00. as according to terms and conditions of the company goods once purchased can be replaced within 30 days.

This time my complain is on amazon.in, I purchased a fitness item (ISO SOLID IMPORTED AB CARE PRO) on 17.04.15, while prior placing order I checked delivering location as provided in well reputated amazon.in and made payment of Rs3500/- for item. I received promise message to deliver item by 6-16days. On next day I received another mail from amazon.in regarding cancellation of my order with giving me a cause of shipping address provided was undeliverable. Now still they are showing pin code valid for deliver of same item for which I did before but after cancellation the price of product increased.
                        cancelled order after payment receipt on account of unable to deliver item

Dear Sir, Please refer to Creation Date: 2 April 2015 Return Authorisation #: Df6bL7RCRRMA Order #:[protected] for Dussaco Black Boy Multimedia speakers The item was returned to Delhi address through a courier on 04 Apr and delivered on 07 Apr but even after repeated requests(see my mails) no refund has been sent to me till date. Please advise any other action on my part or else either send a serviceable piece or refund at an early date. warm regards AK GARG [protected]/[protected] email: [protected]@gmail.com

There is 2 fraud online transaction on amazon using my debit card on 18/4/2015 between 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM Two different...