Amazon India
Amazon India

Amazon India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 80 4197 0000  [Bangalore]

Bangalore

2nd Floor, Safina Towers, Opposite J.P. Techno Park, No.3, Ali Asker Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560052

Tel: +91 80 4197 0000

Chennai

Address: #40,3rd Floor, SP Infocity, MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096

View More Information...

Bad

Amazon India related photos (5480)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Amazon India Photos

Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

This is not a complaint. It is a question. Who is the vendor for a charge on my account dated 5/6/14. I beleive it was some bedspreads and I would like to connect with the company about more. Could you tell me who it was and what the contact number is. Also an order on 5/5/14 for $141.44.for the same reason. Thank you, Please contact me with this information Carole Brake [protected]@cchrealtors.com [protected] 6/13/14

Order Number:[protected] I am purchased Nikon coolpix s9700 . its delivered last night. In the box all good expect camera pouch. Its size is not matching . So i cant safety my camera. I talk to amazon. But the told to return full set. How it possible to send full iteams for only of pouch. I told them to send me suitable pouch . But they told as its not possible. I get worst experience with amazon india. Why amazon cant send the little pouch for valuable customer ?
    Camera pouch size problem
    Camera pouch size problem

I had made an order at amazon.in on dated:[protected] with order no.[protected] on which I selected cash on delivery option.the order was accepted by the amazon.in and confirmed for dispatch. The following are my order details:- Order Details Order #[protected] Placed on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 Canon EOS 1200D 18MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with 18-55mm and 55-250mm IS Lens, Carry Bag Electronics Sold by TechFone Rs.31.35 Item Subtotal: Rs.31.35 Shipping & Handling: Rs.49.00 Promotion Applied: -Rs.49.00 Total Before Tax: Rs.31.35 Order Total: Rs.31.35 I got confirmation of my order from amazon.in by email and by sms. They confirm my order along with payment details. The following is confirmation details:- Order Confirmation Order #[protected] Hello rajendra gupta, Thank you for your order. This e-mail confirms that your order has been received by us. If we are not able to process your payment, we will save your order and send you an e-mail with an option to retry payment. If you you would like to view the status of your order or make any changes to it, please visit Your Orders on Amazon.in. Your estimated delivery date is: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - Saturday, May 31, 2014 Your shipping speed: 2-4 Business Days (FREE Delivery) Your order will be sent to: rajendra gupta b-92 subhash nagar jaipur, Rajasthan 302016 India Order Details Order #[protected] Placed on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 Canon EOS 1200D 18MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with 18-55mm and 55-250mm IS Lens, Carry Bag Electronics Sold by TechFone Rs.31.35 Item Subtotal: Rs.31.35 Shipping & Handling: Rs.49.00 Promotion Applied: -Rs.49.00 Total Before Tax: Rs.31.35 Order Total: Rs.31.35 But they canceled my order without my choice. As I was ready to pay for the order on delivery time as I have selected cash on delivery option. They do fraud with me by not fulfilling their offer which I see on amazon.in. i have made contact with them many times and still waiting that they will complete their order and I am ready to pay the above order amount. What can I do? Pls. help me...
      order cancel
      Dear Mr. Gupta,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are unaware if the product was bought by our authorized dealer. Please check http://www.canon.co.in/business/web/salesnet to confirm if the dealer is an authorized one. If yes, you may call us at[protected] or at[protected]Prefix your city code while dialing from mobile phone) and register a complaint.

Please note that we aim to provide best of service to all our customers and hence encourage sales only through Authorized dealers.

Canon India
      I want to cancel my order[protected] of redmi grey mobile. My mobile no [protected]

Dear sir, I have been gifted, by my son... one of the produc through Amazon.in .. The product name is: iBall...

I have purchased xolo q1000 smart phone vide order id no[protected] dtd 19.5.2014 and received on dated 30.5.2014 on cash on delivery basis.But i had received defective piece. Hence i want to replace or return this difective to amazone on same way (Cash on delivery basis). But amazone cannot accept this procedure. Amazone want to accept aster return this piece and then send cheque after 5-7 days and after receipt of cheque to deposit in bank and then after cleared after 15 days hence i couldnot accept this procedure. When i paid cash to courrier same way i want to receipt cash or replacement.
        Mai requested raise complain and take action at your end.
        Replacement / return of smart phone

I had ordered a remote door bell from AMAZON on 18 May through the Order #[protected]. The product was deliverred from Daksh-Exim New Delhi, When I received the parcel, I came to know it is damaged on and so I returned the product on 23/05/2014 through INDIA post tracking number ET[protected]IN, from the tracking records I came to know that the product was un claimed by the dealer and simply returned . When I contacted AMAZON, they were not responded to my queries and simply ignored . I am planning file a case against AMAZON in chennai court.

I am humbly requesting everybody not to buy any product from AMAZON.IN for the below reasons

a) Most of their associate dealer's are frauds
          b) They don't have their on delivery team and depending INDIA POST and INDIA Post is not sincere to their profession
          c) Returns is hectic like we need to generate all labels and return to the dealer by paying from our pockets
          b) Most of the case the dealer will to attempt the package and return back with out intimation, Mostly I will depend Flipkar, Jabong and Mantra for online purchasin, this is the first time I depend AMAZON and proved to be a fraud !!

My humble request
          please keep away from AMAZON.IN

Thanks & Regards
          Saju

Hello, My name is Harshil Ajmera. Amazon.in Order #[protected] / resolution-in+[protected]@amazon.in Firstly thanking you for starting this wonderful service and ensuring justice is done to consumers. I had ordered a product from amazon on 5th May 2014 and last delivery date for the same was between 7th - 10th May. After I checked the shipping details and tracking I learnt that product had arrived in my city Mumbai from Bengaluru on 6th May. I called up amazon customer service on 7th May to inquire about the product and when it will be delivered and they confirmed that it will be delivered latest by 8th May. I called on 8th May and they apologized because product was not delivered and confirmed they have spoken to the shipping team and product will be delivered on 9th May latest and assured me. I again called on 10th May and spoke to the senior floor manager and he said it will be delivered today itself as he spoke to the shipping team and confirmed that by end of the product will be delivered. That too didn't happen eventually. So on 11th May after talking to the manager I got the product. Thrice I was misguided and false commitments were made. Also it exceeded the shipping last date of 10th May. My major concern is that they did not acknowledge well about the whole issue and kept giving false promise. It was a battery for my phone which was extremely critical because I was without my phone for really long and worst part was that amazon kept committing that product will be delivered and I kept waiting with hope because I trusted amazon. I have faced several problems for relying on amazon and trusting them, had they not made the promise I could have ordered the product from some other store or got it from the nearest retail outlet, but i was kept in dark. What I learnt was that product was never out for shipping until 11th May which was 5+ days since it arrived in my city. I would like to address all the consumers that do not trust amazon and I have faced challenges for my previous order too where an A to Z claim was filed.
            False information

I have booked two items on 27/05/2014. Order No. is[protected] and the order was 'fulfilled by Amazon'. I have opted Guaranteed one day delivery and paid Rs. 99/- as shipping charge. Scheduled delivery date under the scheme was on 29/05/2014. But, they failed to deliver any of the item by 29/05/14. It was very urgent order. I had to cancel the order. But they are not refunding money. Even they are not replying to email. Beware of Amazon.in. It is a fraud company. S.Samanta [protected]
              Aug 13, 2020

We've sent you an e-mail confirmation. You will receive SMS Alerts on Mobile No.: +91-[protected].You can change this setting in Your Account..
                Order Number:[protected]
                • 1 item will be delivered to RANJANA NARAYANRAO BOKADEY from Amazon . Estimated delivery: 28 May 2014 - 30 May 2014

Hi, I have made a order[protected] with amazon and it has been redirected to a 3rd party seller. It has been 15 days since I have not received order. I had contacted customer service 2 times and A-to-Z Guarantee claim. The claim has been denied without concerning customer's demand and claim. As an customer I should only be facing Amazon for the stuffs I had ordered. I should not be wasting my time claiming from Amazon's third party seller or courier service for the same. The most shocking response was that it has been signed by someone Raju, when I should the person who should sign and it should be verified by Amazon. The problem is the outright rejection of A-to-Z Guarantee dept for the product. It made me feel like, I am duping Amazon for a petty stuff with a false claim. I demand the Amazon must be answerable for declining my claim. Regards, Chandan

I have ordered (order number[protected] a Nike Men's Transform IV Black and Metallic Synthetic Sports Running Shoes...
                    Hi All, Please do not buy anything from Amazon.in unless you are 100% of the amount you are going to pay for it. The Amazon...

I have ordered Samsung battery on 3rd May and paid the amount Online..the last delivery date was 10th May and I have not received the item yet...I have already made complaint to Amazon customer care on 11th May..and he told me to wait for 3 days as they will contact the seller...after 1 day seller replied that "item is in Noida" I think he does not know that its his responsibility to deliver the item at shipment address...when I made him aware of this he replied that "he will contact to courier service"...Now, its 15th May today and seller is not replying.
                    I contacted Amazon customer care again and they are saying to wait for 3 more days...

I need your help.

Thank You.
                    [removed]

I recently bought an item from amzon.in. Status is showing that item has been delivered successfully. But I didn’t receive anything from them. Please be aware while doing online shopping. I recommend not to shop from amazon.in. You may find some item is low cost compared to other online shopping sites, but ultimately you will be on losing side. I have paid in advance. That was my mistake. I have given my office address. Without contacting me how they have delivered the item. Order no[protected] I tried to follow the order, they blamed Currier Company.

Order Number:[protected] Item is : Orpat OEL-7007 Emergency Light (Red) I paid Through Credit card for the...
                        I have ordered a product from Amazon.in . My order number is[protected] . I paid Rs 99 extra to get the order delivered...
                        I have ordered mobile from amazon on 27th april 2014 & opt for option fast delivery within 2 days, which promised delivery...

you can read the below mail from amazon saying that they are refunding the money after a month due to courier servive . this is amazon stuff, never ever believe amazon . their product are duplicate, i have a proof . [protected] Dear Customer, Greetings from Amazon.in We are writing to confirm that your refund for Rs.1, 500.00 has been processed for your Order #[protected]. This refund is for the following item(s): Item: Huawei E 3131 Data Card White Quantity: 1 ASIN: B00ANYODXI Reason for refund: Shipping address is undeliverable Here’s the breakdown of your refund: Item Refund: Rs.1, 450.00 Shipping Refund: Rs.50.00

the below mail received from Amazon I apologize for the incorrect information you received from us. We would like to refund you for the EMI charges as a check, but we are unable to determine the exact charges that you've paid. Please write back to us with the following information so that we can refund that amount as a check. • Charges levied by the bank Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated in this regard. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience caused in this regard. My problem I havee orderes an Apple iphone 4, i received an wrong product . so i have returned the product to amazon . i have contacted the amazon contact center they said they will refun the amount (see the above mail ) now they are saying they cant refund the money Rs 2000 plus . this 2000 rs was charged from my bank or processing fees and one month interest charges also . if they sent a right product i would have saved 2000 rs, bcz of their fault i lost rs 2000 . and they twice committed that they will refund my money through cheque, confirmation through mail . Dnt trust mazon and their words regards Mohanraj T t.[protected]@live.com
                          cheated me in online shopping
                          i will never belive your word, as you mentioned where is the refund cash, for name shake dont reply, . still i am forwarding the same conversation to all my friends . and i am publishing in internet too . if you want to solve this issue call me on [protected]
                          with only a reply mail will not solve the issue, where is the refund cash

Order has been cancelled

I had ordered a Asus X450CA-WX214D 14-inch Laptop (Gray) without Laptop Bag order ID[protected] for Rs. 190 on a Lighting deal on amazon.in. They dispatched my order and now my order has been cancelled without any firm reason.

dress material was very dirty

Dear Concern I have ordered two dress materials in amazon.in but in one dress material material was very dirty. so i need replacement...

I dont receive my product

Philips HL1632 500-watt 3 jar juicer mixer grinder, sold by SB Traders Booked date 3 Feb 2014 Expected delivery date 8 Feb - 13 Feb 2014 Order#[protected]

What the crap is this why the hell am i being charged for On Demand Linux t1.micro Instance Hour 276 Hrs $5.52 which I never...