Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 3, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India reviews & complaints (17429)

Hello. Atul sharma I want to buy yu yureka for today's sale 5/2/2015. I also added one handset in my cart as every body know they give 15 minutes to checkout fine and I only need 1 min max to order this handset because I saved my card details previously. After adding one handset to my cart I see 1 item in my cart which is yu yureka itself after that I go to proceed to checkout it shows an error after that it removes the order automatically from my cart and cart shows (no items in the cart) instead to go for my address and payment details. I call customer support they feel sorry & tell we cant help you please try for next time I said to transfer the call to higher department she said ok. After being on hold they disconnected the call after that they call me after 10 minutes. To say sorry for call disconnection she transfer the call to senior & he also said (sorry for the inconvenience caused). after that I disconnected the call. So it shows that how bad service is provided by amazon.in I only need, yu yureka which I successfully added to my cart. Screen shots also available of this problem caused by amazon.in
Please provide ur contact detail we will reach r u

Amazon
Costomer support

I have purchased AO Smith HSE-SAS-25 ltr new geyser from amazon.in that is sold by GOTOMart seller and fulfilled by amazon with Order ID:[protected] on 26th Jan . I received the product on 30th Jan, however when opened I was stunned to see that I got an used product and complained about the same to amazon.in customer care. How careless is amazon and GOToMart seller to send a used product instead of a new product and tried to cheat. I informed GoTOMart regarding same, but there was no proper response and the response was to send back the product and full amount will be refunded. I got frustrated by calling customer care and sending emails to GOTOMart by wasting my valuable time. I went through much stressful days and came to conclusion not to buy any product from amazon.in. I would like to know what you will do about my complaint and actions that will be taken. I need a replacement product and proper compensation for wasting my valuable time and resources. In case I didn't get proper response I will take this matter to higher authorities.
    I bought the product because I'm in need of it and not just to order and get a used product and simply return the product by wasting all my time and resources. I'm not saying you didn't replied, but just returning the product and re-ordering is what I won't accept since I WASTED MY TIME. Best thing is I need a replacement otherwise I will keep on escalating the issue until justice is done.

I have ordered a watch from Amazon( (#[protected] of "Laurels Original Gatsby Watch")on 08/05/2014 but it I am not satisfied with its quality so I called to amazon people to return it they accepted returning of order on 17/05/2014. But no i came to collect it, so I again called them, now they gave some address to me asked to send watch to that address and also saying that i will get couriers chargers also. I send that watch to that address on 05/07/2014 through professional couriers. (address mentioned below) ( Amazon Your Account Amazon.in Message From Customer Service Hello, Kindly send the watch to below address and once we receive the watch we will initiate the refund D-238 2nd floor Vivek VIhar 1 Delhi 95 [protected] Warmest regards, Abin) After getting a conformation message from professional couriers that the order has successfully delivered, I again called called amazon people they said I will get refund soon but still not. I have to get 749 rupees (cost of watch is 499 + couriers charges 250 =749 rupees).

Continuous breach of trust & Fraud done by famous online shopping company AMAZON.in 1. Order No.[protected] For Micromax Canvas A1 with Android One (Serene White) Sold by: Cloudtail Details- Prepaid order through netbanking rs. 5499 Date of order placed - 15th JAN. 15 Estimated Delivery time - 27th Jan. Dispatched on - 15th Jan. by India Post ( Tracking Id- AW[protected]IN Company is trying to cheat by not sending the order on time (ie., 27th Jan). Also company is doing fraud by providing incorrect tracking details which is not available on India Post website ie., AW[protected]IN). Also after contacting the customer care they are telling that it will be delivered max. by 3rd Feb. which is also gone. Like this they are manipulating crores of Rupee of customer like me for month or so & then if disputed returns the money by increasing the trp of their site.. I want to file the complaint against AMAZON company & claim for price, interest & compensation for delay in usage. 2. order No.[protected] For Asus X450CA-WX214D 14-inch Laptop (Core i3 3217U/2GB/500GB/DOS/Intel HD Graphics/without Laptop Bag), Gray Offered by NTPLtd Details- LIGHTENING DEAL for one hour time. Prepaid order through netbanking rs. 190 Date of order placed - 12th Dec. 14 Estimated Delivery time - 26th Jan. The company again cheated me by cancelling the order suo moto telling its a pricing mistake.. This means company put any price in Lightening deal to attract the buyer for increasing the TRP & then when thousands of customer purchases the product then cancel all the orders which is also refunded in 2-3 days.. Enjoy the money of customers for 2-3 days .. play with their sentiments & increase the TRP.. I want this laptop at the price paid for this & also compensation for the delay caused in the use.. Please find the snap shot attached with this mail for the details of my purchases.. Thanks ANIRUDDH

Hi Team, I had ordered the products through order number #[protected]. Tea reason for cancellation was delivery guy was not in a position to open the box & show the products. Without looking at the products what I have ordered I can not buy. Delivery guy reluctant to open the box & he said if you want I will take back the products. If he is interested in taking back the products, then I had no choice. I cant buy products what I have ordered. If this be the case I dont want to be associate with Amazon. Regards, Rama Reddy

have order this on 13 Jan 2015, delivery date was 26 Jan 2015, today is 04 Feb, 2015, till today neither the amazon nor there...
            i m living in salem . my home is just 12 km from city bus stand.i booked shoes through amazon india. it comes to city 3/2/15...

Order #[protected]www.amazon.in) I have placed this order on 15th Jan 2015 and I received a mail from amazon on 15th Jan 2015 itself as my order has shipped. Also I have received a tracking number of Speed Post. Today it is 03rd Feb 2015, till now there is no status/details about this order on Speed Post site. Regarding this I have contacted amazon customer care for 3 times. Whenever I am asking them the customer care executives are saying you will get your item in 2 days. I got a doubt on amazon and I contacted Speed Post Customer Care executive. Speed Post Customer Care executive told that amazon people haven't booked the item, simply amazon people has sent the tracking number. Also they told that amazon people are having some bulk tracking numbers with them. Not only me, my friend also facing the same issue. So I came to know that amazon has started cheating the customers by sending a dummy tracking number and not sending the products to the customers

Hello, I had purchased Pack of 3 16OZ Cetaphil cream from amazon.in ( from seller ). Attached screenshot clearly shows the description. Once I placed the order the seller or the amazon.in changed the description as 1 Jar and shipped only one. I contacted seller and logged a complaint through web site. Amazon.in CS accepted this is as an issue and promised me the resolution. According to me this is a fraudulent business & misrepresentation which amazon should not support. Amazon.in CS told me to refuse the shipment and promised me that they would issue full refund and take action against seller.. I refused the shipment on Jan 27th but till now I have not received my refund and right now nobody is responding to my emails. Some how I feel that amazon is supporting this seller which is not acceptable. I request, please do intervene in this matter and do help me or atleast provide me a contact in India where I can escalate.. Hoping a positive response from you.. Thanks & Regards Ravindra Pai

A Nikon P600 Camera order was placed on 26 Jan 15, was to be delivered by 31 Jan 15. The courier agency sent updates as address not found and addressee not available which is all lie as the location is bang on busiest roads of Delhi and I was at home all the time.
                Now the company is just assuring to get back every time after repeated call and numerous customer service requests.This is a clear case of harassment. EVERYTIME YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN THE ISSUE IN DETAIL TO EVERYONE. The chat transcipt is appended below :-

10:25 AM IST Fatima(Amazon): Hello, my name is Fatima. How may I help you today?10:25 AM IST Ajay Kumar: pls tell the status for orderOrder #[protected]-[protected]:26 AM IST Ajay Kumar: pls chk recent history of communication with amazon on this10:26 AM IST Fatima(Amazon): Sure, t hank you for the order number. I
                see that we are discussing about your order for " Nikon Coolpix P600
                16.1MP Point and Shoot Camera (Black) with 60x Optical Zoom, Camera
                Case". Am I correct?10:27 AM IST Ajay Kumar: yes10:27 AM IST Fatima(Amazon): Thank you for confirming.Ajay, I see that we have requested you to wait till Monday for the delivery of this package. 10:27 AM IST Ajay Kumar: I recd a mail asking for feedback on seller10:28 AM IST Ajay Kumar: by amazon10:28
                AM IST Fatima(Amazon): Please hold on it, you may keep it safely, once
                you receive it please give the feedback as per your usage and concern.10:28 AM IST Ajay Kumar: ok10:29 AM IST Fatima(Amazon): I would like to express my gratitude for the patience you've displayed so far.Your understanding is greatly appreciated in this matter.10:30 AM IST Ajay Kumar: so that means u can't help on this issue as of now10:30 AM IST Fatima(Amazon): Sure, I'll be glad to help you today.10:31 AM IST Ajay Kumar: same old maxim...anyway thanks10:31
                AM IST Fatima(Amazon): As the far as package delivery is concerned we
                have already requested you to give us time till Monday. Apart from this, Could you please explain the issue in detail?

I have purchased one YU phone from AMazon on 1st lash sale on 13th Jan 2015, till date i hv called 30 times to Amazon customer...
                  I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-19192 mobile phone for Rs.14789.37 (Order No.#[protected] through Amazon...

Handset: Blackberry Z10
                  Imei: [protected]

I have purchased the above mentioned mobile handset from Amazon.in on 04.05.2014 with one year BlackBerry warranty (even mentioned on the bill attached for reference). The handset was mis-functioning, so I went to the Blackberry Service Centre where I was informed that “ this handset is an out-of-India purchase and hence not covered under the warranty”.

When I contacted Amazon.in I was told that the actual seller “SAPL” is being contacted to give an explanation on the issue. The seller has not responded and no action is being taken up by Amazon against the seller. After this I have contacted Amazon.in several times since January 10th . Every time their reply is same. They have been requesting me to wait for few days every time as matter was being escalated to the higher officials.

Amazon.in’s customer care is just lingering the issue. No concrete step is being taken up by the Amazon on this issue.

It is hereby requested to kindly take a prompt action against Amazon.in for selling me a handset bought through unlawful means and promising a fake Blackberry company’s warranty for the handset and get me a refund of my Mobile handset purchased for Rs.17560/-.

I have placed an order Pampers diapers (Order no[protected] which was supposed to be delivered on 28th Jan 2015,...

I have purchased one product that is Rode Micro Boom Pole Telescopic Microphone Extension on 8th January 2015. But till day it is delivered. Today they are showing status product has been dispatched through Bluedart, but Bluedart ID is fake. Items Ordered Price 1 of: Rode Micro Boom Pole Telescopic Microphone Extension Sold by: Global Konnect (seller profile) 4, 832.00 Item(s) Subtotal: 4, 832.00 Shipping: 0.00 ----- Total: 4, 832.00 ----- Total for this Delivery: 4, 832.00 -----

The address of delivery pick up is wrong can you deliver me at my Bandra address, before 2-2-15..
                      I am very much perturb...
                      Ordered CAT graft boots which was supposed to be delivered on 28th jan 2015, courier boy updates at 10 pm that addressee was...

I have registered for yu yureka from 1st day of launching but i didint get it after 3 flash sell. In my account will purchasing sale start after 100% claim. I thing that amazon are making fake sale. Please take some action against this type of company. They are making fool of comen people.

I ordered a Woodland Men's Leather Sandals and as fulfilled by Amazon. I got the Delivery on time but at the first instance...
                        From: nitan dewan <[protected]@gmail.com> Subject: Re: Your Amazon.in Order #[protected] dear sir please tell...