Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 6, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India reviews & complaints (17444)

i have ordered supramolecular chemistry(by lehn) to amazon.com at 31/12/2014.The order failure massage came to my phone but...

I ordered Canon eos 1200d with 2 lenses, a carry case and 8 GB memory card on 26th November and it was supposed to be delivered by 5th December. But since the product was not delivered within the estimated date I returned the package. Even after returning the package they delivered the product after a month(on 27th December). So I asked for a return pickup on 28th December as I do not require the package anymore and they said that it would come within 48 hours but even after 5 days no one has come yet.

I placed a order on amazon ORDER #[protected] on 12 December 2014. i placed order in lightning deal and gosf offer.my order was confirmed and dispatched but one customer care said that order was undeliverable because of price error. and they returned my order to seller.if it was price error then why some customers received similar orders.i have proof also that some customers received similar orders. you can see attached images with this.these are images of those customers who received orders.This is fraud done by amazon with me.Why i have not received my order if other customer received? one customer care said that you are unlucky so you have not received your laptop.what is this lucky and unlucky? is it lottery or online shopping? when i asked them about delivery then they also said false that all orders are cancelled but in reality many customers received their orders but till now i have not received my order.Why amazon did this partiality.why they gave such offers if they can't fulfill them? i have written emails to them from last 25 days but they are not responding my emails.they are hiding their mistake but i want justice.all customers should be same.how can amazon do partiality? i want my order in any condition or if it is not possible then give me at least Rs.10000 Gift card as compensation. Please solve this matter as soon as possible because at this time i am very very disappointed with amazon.
    Jan 03, 2015
    Updated by Dhirendra Malav
    It Is totally wrong.

I had ordered an LG L90 DUAL(Black handset) on 6th OCT, 2014, and at that time a promotional offer was going on of 10% cash back on payment made through SBI debit cards. I made the payment through debit card and bought the product. Firstly, I got the product 5 DAYS LATE THAN THE CLAIMED DELIVERY DATE. I waited for the cash back till 14 DEC, 2014 but DIDNOT get anything. I called up the customer care and they told me that by 15th midnight, I will get the cash back. I DIDNOT GET ANYTHING ON THE 15TH so i called up the customer care on the 16th and complained about the NON-RECIEVAL OF CASH BACK. I was told that THERE WAS A PROBLEM FROM BANK'S END AND I would get the cash back in 2 BUSINESS DAYS. I called up the customer care after 2 business days as I DIDNOT RECEIVE any cash back, and I was told by the associate that he ESCALATED THE MATTER and I would DEFINITELY get the cash back after 3 BUSINESS DAYS. I DIDNOT GET ANY FUNDS EVEN AFTER 3 BUSINESS DAYS, and call up the customer care. This time I was told that the problem with the bank had been resolved and the executive GUARANTEED that I WOULD GET THE CASHBACK ON THE 26TH of DEC, 2014, and IN CASE I DIDNOT I can call up customer care again and THEY WOULD REFUND ME THE CASH BACK ON THEIR ACCORD. I called up the customer care yet again on 03rd January, 2015 and inquired about the cash back, and told him about the previous talk with the customer care and requested for refunding of cash back. TO THIS I WAS BLATANLY REFUSED FOR THAT and given the reason that AMAZON.IN HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CASH BACK AND I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING TO BANK AND SORT THIS OUT ON MY OWN. After insisting and retaliating, HE CHECKED WITH HIS TEAM (they always do that), and putting me on hold for 10 minutes, I was told I would get the cash back by 10th Jan, 2015. I was FURIOUS and asked for IMMEDIATE ADDRESSAL OF MY REQUEST, to which I was given LAME AND MEANINGLESS ASSURANCES. After a heated argument, the guy (named JAY) said, IWASNT ELIGIBLE FOR THE CASHBACK AND I MADE THE PAYMENT BY NETBANKING. I TOLD HIM I REMEMBERED THAT I MADE THE PAYMENT BY DEBIT CARD AND NET BANKING WASNT EVEN ACTIVATED ON MY ACCOUNT, and HE SHAMELESSLY CLAIMED THAT ON THE DATABASE IT SHOWED THAT I MADE THE PAYMENT BY NETBANKING (which is a BIG FAT LIE, as i got the net banking activated on 22nd OF NOVEMBER, 2014, one and a half month later than the time I bought the product) THESE GUYS ARE SHAMELESS AND UNPROFESSIONAL AND SHEER USELESS JUNK AND SO IS THE COMPANY. I FEEL HELPLESS AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

I ordered an HUL Pureit water purifier and a defective piece was delivered by Amazon I was returned the product on 10th Nov 2014 but till today(2nd Jan 2015) the money is not refunded. When I call the customer service the executive says that due to system problem they are not able to refund the money. Amazon is making money by cheating people by keeping their money for longer duration without refunding. It was my worst experience ever with Amazon. Don't purchase Amazon products when they are selling for special price(discount).
        Jan 02, 2015
        Updated by Manu6399
        The Order number of HUL Pureit water purifier is:[protected]

DEAR SIR/ MADAM WITH REFERENCE TO THE ABOVE SUBJECT, IT IS OBSERVED THAT YOU HAVE NOT YET SEND THE ABOVE MENTIONED ITEM TILL DATE WHEREAS YOU HAVE BEEN REPLYING THROUGH INTERNET THAT THE ITEM HAS ALREADY DELIVERED ON 21/12/2014, BUT IT IS TOTALLY WRONG AND IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE A FALSE STATEMENT. UNDER THIS CIRCUMSTANCE I LIKE TO ADVISE YOU THAT IF I DO NOT RECEIVE THE ITEM WITHIN THREE DAYS I SHALL CONSTRAIN TO FILE A SUIT IN THE APPROPRIATE COURT OF LAW . WITH REGARDS TAPAN SUTRADHAR, MOBILE NO [protected]

Amazon — Threatening to pay money

Hi all this is about Amazon consultancy in karaikudi, Tamilnadu.I found his contact from quickr about singapore job.I mailed...
            Actually i order product on 29th Dec 2014 and taken confirmation mail also from Amazon executive, saying that 30th Dec 2104...

Dear Concern, Iam very unhappy your service still i am not received my order. pl cancel and send amount immdiately From: P.V.T.Anantha Lakshmi W/0 Venkata Ratnaji D.No.33-8-20/3 Satya homes Babugari street Tanuku-534211 W.G.Dt. A.P Mobile No.[protected], [protected]

Amazon India — Order# 402-7316272-3470716

Amazon did not delivery this order on the delivery estimate time...

I purchased a water bottle today,
              on lightning deals: it was 600ml bottle.
              while making payment it changed to 250ml.

this is fraud by amazon india.

i want 600ml bottle and compunsation for my time and energy wasted to highlight their fraud.

image attached for reference, clearly showing descrepency by amazon to loot customers.

my registered id in amazon.in is akshay.[protected]@gmail.com
              contact no. [removed]
              Jun 22, 2017
              pl delete

Order Number:[protected] Order Placed: 9 Dec 2014 Order Total: Rs.297.00 Flip Cover for Xiaomi Redmi 1S -Black Color Delivery estimate: 16 Dec 2014 - 20 Dec 2014 Delivery Status: Your order should have arrived by now Carrier: ATS ([protected]) Submitted A-to-z Guarantee claim Important Message You withdrew this claim on 20 Dec 2014. Withdrawn claims cannot be reopened online, if you need further assistance with this order please Contact Amazon Customer Services. Claim # 1 Date Filed: 20 Dec 2014 Claim Status: You have withdrawn your A-to-Z Guarantee claim. Claim Reason: Order contained incorrect/defective/damaged items > Other Claim Items: 3 of Flip Cover for Xiaomi Redmi 1S -Black Color Delivery Details: ([protected]) 11 Dec 2014 Additional Information: i received flip cover only 1 in stunt 3, and 2 item sanded DTDC Coreir also dtdc corear boy asking me 330 rs ehat happened pleases connect me as well as possible this 2nd time mail to you- : -i received flip cover only 1 in stunt 3, and 2 item sanded DTDC Coreir also dtdc corear boy asking me 330 rs ehat happened pleases connect me as well as possible this 2nd time mail to you
                Sir, my SAMSUNG E370 DVD Player was broken in the front of right side . It was already broken before delivered time.May be it was broken traveling period. So please send new SAMSUNG E370 DVD Player instead of damaged DVD Player.

Order ID:[protected] . MY SAMSUNG E370 DVD Player (Black) was broken before delivered in the front of right side corner . Rs2, 310 . so please send new SAMSUNG E370 DVD Player Instead of damaged DVD Player. Delivered date 2/1/2015. mobile number : [protected]
                adress
                DASARI NARESH BABU
                ANIGANDLAPADU
                PENUGANCHIPROLU
                KRISHNA DISTRICT
                ANDHRAPRADESH
                PIN CODE- 521190

Amazon India — sound is not properly hearing of recever & messaging not working after LALIPOP software updation

sound while speaking is not properly hearing of receiver & messaging not working after LALIPOP software updation phone number [protected]

Hi paharedar, I am pravindra, i had odered micromax canvas a1 from amazon.in online shoping site. In oct. 16 in diwali offer. According to offer i able to receive mobile, gift card of ₹500 and coupon code of ₹2000... I received mobile. And after one month i also receive gift card .. But i did not receive any coupon and when i ask about it to customer care of amazon.in they told me after 15-20 day u will receive it.. Now 2 month ago i did not receive it and naw when i again ask to customer care about it they said that they can not give me coupon... Please help me

my name is akash kumar pachauri. i have ordered a product on amazonin rupees 1499 INR. this amount is debit from my account....
                    sir, i have purchased one micromax canvas1 mobile from amazon. in under the package of 10% buy back amount on purchase by...

Amazon India — Cheating: Amazon sent a Rs. 60,000 laptop in lieu of a 1,60,000 15 inch macbook pro

There was a order for 15 inch mac book pro model number MGXC2HN/A (http://www.amazon.in/Apple-MacBook-15-Inch-Laptop-MGXC2HN/dp/B00MOGJZWC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&q...

Amazon India — Complaint Regarding Rude behavior of delivery person

I have been a frequent customer of amazon but this incident was never expected from their side. The delivery person refused...
                    how can this company raise here in India against competitors like Flipkart, Jabong etc? Simple: it will never happen, because...
                    Today i placed an order of ridhi sidhi sLeepErs frOm amazon . TheY mesSageD me at 2:53 pm that my order will be placed From...

Hi, I placed the order for LAVA Iris X5 (Black) on 9th Oct 2014, Order number[protected] and Order Total Amount: 8748/-. at the time of purchase there is a offer by SBI.It clearly states that if we do payment through SBI debit/Credit Cards will get 10% cash back before 14th Dec 2014. Based on the offer I did the payment through SBI Debit card. But till know I haven’t received my 10% cash back amount. Kindly look into the matter and help me out on this ASAP. Your immediate action on this will be highly appreciated. Note: For reference attaching the Order copy. Regards, Dhamu

i have ordered a sugar free eggless cup cake on amazon... but the cake what i have recieved is extremely bad quality..when...