[Resolved]  Ambrane India — power bank not working properly and i want a replacement

I bought an ambrane pp[protected] mah power bank from snapdeal on 17th feb 2020, now as soon as i try to charge my phone with the power bank, it blinks once & then goes off in an instance, & doesn't charge my phone either. The problem began 20 days ago when i tried to charge my device while outdoor & kept it in bag, later when i checked the percentage it was lower than before & the power bank wasn't charging the phone. I tried changing the usb but the same problem still appeared & now i want my power bank to be replaced as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 26, 2020

[Apr 24, 2020] Ambrane India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ambrane India Customer Care's response Apr 25, 2020 Dear Customer,

Kindly share your contact no. thereafter we will be able to provide solution for the same or kindly contact to us in below mentioned nos.[protected], [protected], [protected],[protected]Mon-Sat 10:00am-06.30pm) .
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My contact number is:-+[protected] name is akshaya
I bought an ambrane pp[protected] mah power bank on June 2020 now as soon as i try to charge my phone with the power bank, it blinks once & then goes off in an instance, & doesn't charge my phone either. The problem began 10days ago when i tried to charge my device while outdoor & kept it in bag, later when i checked the percentage it was lower than before & the power bank wasn't charging the phone. I tried changing the usb but the same problem still appeared & now i want my power bank to be replaced as soon as possible.my contact number is [protected]

Ambrane India