Apollo Hospital Customer Care

Tamil Nadu

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Apollo Hospital related photos (156)

Apollo Hospital Complaints & Reviews

Shatabdi Mukherjee Goswami
I had booked for ultra sound on 28th may 2016 for dr. Neeru tomer assudani at apollo clinic pune vimannagar, but my abdomen was not full so she couldn't take the tests. But told to book an appointment later on. So today on 10th june i went to go for the test without any prior appointment and moreover the doctor had full patients lined so told me it won't be possible to take the tests, so very well without creating a fuss, i asked for a refund, but the authorities at the clinic told me its not possible after keeping me waiting for half an hour.
This is very poor service from the management at this clinic citing the reasons that it is case of the earlier month. And moreover because i am working professional its not possible to take leaves to conduct the test.
This is sheer bad conduct from the hospital management.
Please revert back with suitable reply or else i have to take up this matter with customer redressal forum
My booking id is cvim-ocs-43278

[Jun 13, 2016] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ashari
    I would like to complaint against dr.diva in emergency dept of apollo hospitals chennai, i brought my brother with fever for 2 days on a sunday, dr.diva as written in her uniform, she never asked for any blood test, just send my brother with paracetamol, which anybody can give, not examined him properly, total negligence and harsh behaviour with the me, not properly tellng wat was happening, later on when i took my brother to outside hospital i found his platelets were 12000, shame to be a emergency doctor dr.diva, i would request the management to take serious step on tis issue, ill treating patients and behaving harsh to attenders

[Jun 05, 2016] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ibneyhasan
      I was admit in indraprastha apollo hospitals delhi on 14th may 2016 and discharged on 16th may 2016. My insurance company requested for indoor paper. I went to mrd department on 31th may 2016 for related to indoor paper, what mrd department guys behave me on mrd department. I was very disappointed about behave of the apollo mrd department. They were not ready to give me my indoor paper with in two day. At the last they were ready to give me my indoor paper within two days but still not received my indoor paper. Every day i am requesting for the same but they are committing when they will provide me. I am to much frustrated about this. I did not get the right person to contact for the issue. Sorry i am writing to you for this issue. I want to request to you please look my issue. I have to summit indoor paper tomorrow.

Ibney hasan

[Jun 03, 2016] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

chethanmaurian
        My father has kidney stones, he works for indian railways and railway hospital redirected him to apollo hospital. (Insurance covered by indian railways)

Sunday morning:
        Admitted to apollo hospital seshadripuram.
        Monday morning:
        Placed kidney stent, but did not remove any stones from either of the kidney.
        Tuesday morning:
        Redirected to apollo hospital bannerghatta as there is no eswl machine, we were never told during admission.
        (Doctor personally suggested that apollo hospitals uses technicians and asked to visit kidney stone hosptal near hudson circle)

Thursday in apollo hospital bannerghatta no one is aware of the procedure, as usual took unwanted tests (Medical gimmicks)
        Asked to get admitted on friday night. Whereas the eswl is on saturday morning.
        What is the need to get admitted before day?? Money
        Why did doctor recommend another hospital?? Money
        What is the need of those tests?? Money
        Apollo hospital wudnt bother about this complaint, but karma awaits everyone, it serves everyone equally.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 15, 2016

Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response Jun 04, 2016
        Dear Mr. Chethan, Kindly share the UHID number and your contact details so that we can escalate it to the relevant department and look into the matter. Thanks.

Vani M
          My brother who was heading to Chennai International Airport to go back with his wife to Australia, suddenly started getting sever Stomach pain and rushed to near by Apollo hospital. The pain was so horrible pain that he literally rolling on floor with the pain. But still non of the senior doctors came to check and only the Junior MBBS doctors attended him saying that he getting stomach pain only because he had some loose motions and just gave some normal medication. My brother's wife is a doctor and she insisted them to do some check-ups and call senior doctors as my brother is literally crying with the pain but still non of the senior doctors turned up. My brother got their Australia tickets cancelled as the pain was too sever. On insisting they did few more tests and then concluded it is UTI (Urinary tract infection) but as my sister in law is doctor she made out that the pain must be of stones and told them to check for it. But they didnt do it, instead gave some pain killers. But after being discharged, my sister in law bought the medicines required for stone removal. She couldn't find them in the Apollo pharmacy or near by medical stores so she had go run about and then brought them and gave it to my brother. Then after few hours my brother could felt the pressure and found that a stone fell in his urine.
          So this is how the Apollo doctors neglect the normal people. But they made bill of Rs. with no required treatment. They concentrate only on celebrities to make good money.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 15, 2016

[Jun 02, 2016] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response Jun 04, 2016
          Dear Ms. Vani, We request you to share the UHID number along with your contact details so that we can escalate it to the relevant department and look into the matter. Thanks
          They made a bill of Rs.8000 just for urine test with no proper and correct reports.
          They hardly stayed their for 2 hours.

Apollo Hospital — They forced for package check up [Resolved]

Shubhenduridit
            I asked for Dr. Rama Narasimhan at registration counter on 25/05/2016.They sent me to new building where someone at reception...

Meetus
            To whosoever concerned

Sir, while coming to Apollo we have an expectation of service and care. Till 2014 I was pretty satisfied with ur services .what got into you in these two year.

In sindhoori building only one lift is working.that too small lift if one wheelchair enters nobody else can get in ...waiting for hours in queue and a wheelchair comes we all are asked to getout .they say total 3 lifts two is repair .just because we are not wheel chair doesn't erase the fact that we are patients.

Lift under repair is your fault you can't just shout at us for your mistake using words like get out to your customers is a big mistake . It's worse than a government hospital. I make sure I find a better hospital
            Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 17, 2016

[May 11, 2016] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response May 14, 2016
            Hello, We regret for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We will look into the matter. We request you to share your email address with us. Thanks

Praveenanne
              Hi sir/madam my father treatment is going on Apollo since 1 year treatment is very good but in blood bank facing many problems when compare to other blood bank
              1:from donors they are talking 450 ml blood and charging more
              2: why the blood bank timings have for donation atleast you should keep up to 9 PM from 9 am to 9 PM
              All blood bankings are taking up to 9 donation
              So please solve the issue
              My problem is in Apollo jublie hills hyderabad

[May 05, 2016] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

মনের মতো মন
                It is very sad to inform you that my father in law, mr pratul dalal consulted dr mani m k on 3rd may 2016 for ckd. All the previous medicine was also have been asked by doctor and he advised for dialysis/kidney transplantation.But he refused to give any type of prescriptions regarding this and told to consult local nephrologist.

Being a reputed hospital and world class treatment it is not essential to give prescription that previous medicine should carry on or not and also copy of medical history.

Only the blood examination report is given to patient party.
                Is it justified case of professional ethics?
                Leaving chennai realising how a world class hospital cheats with patients.

Apollo Hospital — Security deposit not refunded [Resolved]

suraj21
                  Hi, Mother was admitted in Apollo Rajshree Hospital, Indore on 10th August-15 & discharged on 11th Aug-15. As it was cashless...

Pooja Aiyappa Manduvanda
                  I had got a ct scan done fr my mother whn I came back for th reports they say they cnt gv me th films of th scan as thy hav thrown it away I mean how can a hospital throw patients record ?
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 17, 2016

[Feb 11, 2016] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response Feb 11, 2016
                  Dear Ms. Pooja,

We are certain that this is a miscommunication and we apologise for the same. Kindly let us know which unit of Apollo hospitals you had visited along with your UHID number so that we can escalate it accordingly.
                  Thanks.

Sgenius
                    Went to apollo hospitals perungudi for a treatment and asked to pay rs.50, 000 for what s 5000 in other hospitals..our bad v couldnt get any hospitals at tat time near by.. My father who s a govt doctor spoke over phone n enquired the tests needed and questioned them and they surrendered and told they can do for rs. 10, 000 itself.. Then they tried to convince that they are trust worthy n we didn't get convinced n we left after fighting..they couldn't answer to any of my father's questions n felt humiliated..

[Jan 08, 2016] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by Sgenius Jan 08, 2016
                    They tried to threat with death possibly and got a sign that they are not responsible for death happening on mid at to other hospital.. V signed it immediately to prove that it ll not happen anything lik tat n all went later well..

kumarcapri
                      I visited Apollo vanagaram for throat pain on 19/12/2015. I was attended by Dr.Ganesh, consultant ENT at around 10.30 AM. He was very rude to me. He would not even let me speak before he comments. I was not told, besides repeated questions what the problem is. I pay money but get no respect. He only said what he wanted to say without my involvement in a rude way. The medicines he prescribed are completely irrelevant to the problem I have.he would not even answer my questions regarding my problem and insisted that he will type out my prescription. We are not fools. I want you to understand. We are more educated than your so called doctors are.Please treat patients with respect, for the money we pay you guys. You are only doctors as long as you can listen to patients problems and explain solutions. I am disappointed in such a service. I would like Dr.Ganesh to know that he is pathetic.

[Dec 20, 2015] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sirine parween
                        Dear sir Our Ref: Patient : Rahim Khan Dated :[protected] RE: Complaint againt negilent of patient under Medical Act. I am writing in response of the patient who is ongoing treatment with Appollo Hopital and recovery chance seems less, risk chance is higher then 99.9 % 1. Patient is remaining in ICU number of times 2. Regular basis diaylisis, had kidney damage 3. Bad services 4. Saline water regular basis . 5. Food pipe infection and food pipe nor recover to inhale and open blocks for food pipe for not having food in regular basis. 6. Bad condition of Rahim khan, cannot recover fully. 7. Since 7 days food and viral infection is ongoing. 8. Chest viral infection, and coughing not curred, anti biotic is not given 9. Payment ongoing regular basis, service is bad & bad . 10. Expedite the medical history of the patient immediately asap. 11. Need patient, recovery. 12. Patient had 4 multi facts of desease: Endocology, nephology, neurology and diabetics, based on new add failure to Kidney. Many Thanks Sirine parween (Daughter ) Advocate India Trainnee Parctisioner Solicitor (UK )
                        Rating : ZERO and Bad Service

janardhanam k
                          Staffs here are lethargic and don't help patients. I did a master health check here and was asked to get the reports next day and provided an appointment for the same. When I came for the same they just took my file and said some one would call you. 3 hours passed and nothing moved. I started cripping and then they asked me to meet the doctor stating they have sent file to the doctor. Irony was doctor clearly gave me appointment time and the staff in counter didn't allow me in. They simply asked me to wait outside again. Out of desperation I asked for my reports and left the hospital without consultation. And no one cared!

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Apollo Hospital — Unethical behavior and carelessness of the doctor and the staff

ananthreddy12345
                            Hello, my name is Ananth. My father has been admitted at Apollo Hyderabad ( Jubilee Hills Branch). His name is P. Raja Reddy....

Apollo Hospital — Need doctor's advice slip

jt1113
                            I hv mailed to Apollo hospital but dnt get ny reply. I went to greams road unit for d treatment of me n my mom. I did MRI...

anonymousmeindian
                            I dont want to describe the whole case as the damage done by them will not be recovered. My family is suffering and may suffer whole life thinking of her.

we are normal people, everyone visits a hospital in hope that our beloved ones will be taken care and best treatment will be provided in corporate hospitals like Apollo, but because of their own decision whether we can afford money or not they have delayed surgery, we have paid 10 lakhs for the whole treatement and we may have afford more .

but before taking up the case (surgery) they have delayed operation for 18 hrs for brain stroke patient until we reach there and sign the documents, i have taken flight and reached in midnight no doctor is available, they came in the morning and said because of platelet count they have delayed operation for 18 hrs and operation should be done or else she cannot survive, we have signed and the operation is done.

If the operation is done in right time, she may not have lost her speech and hand and leg movements.

We may not have seen this day, i dont need any help or review from Apollo hospitals saying sorry for the inconvenience caused, Because you are not sorry and you cannot bring back life or can recover the damage .

If i posess a gun at that right time, i would have killed the doctor and i will say sorry for the inconvenience caused.

My sincere request dont play with lives, everything will end today or tomorrow, life will end, as there is end for world, i hope there will be end for those corporate hospitals who make money on people's life.

Message For DR. Pratap C Reddy Chairman of Apollo Hospitals - Dont call you self Apollo Family, Call Apollo Workers
                            The exact same thing happened to us in delhi apollo. They are murderers!! My uncle went in for a routine kidney transplant!! He came out dead. He was 55 years old. During the transplant he suffered a brain heammorage and stroke. How we will never know. Anyway took 12 hours for them to do a scan. Then when they said immediate operation must happen we need 3 lakhs. It was 3am. Who he he'll can get 3 lakhs at 3am. Meanwhile his brain is dying!! Managed to arrange only to be operated on at 8am. Declared brain dead 3 days later. They killed my uncle. Surely this justifies shooting the staff. I will also sorry for inconvenience. May they rot in hell. I pray this every day. If it was another country the whole hospital will give a full investigation and compensation. Please do not send your loved one here.

Babu Gali
                              My Self Babu Gali, working as IT engineer in Valuelabs, Hyderabad. Last week my mother was facing difficult while breathing. Our local doctors said it is emergency case and need suitable treatment immediately. Then we rushed to Tirupati and there after rushed to Apollo Chennai. Apollo did all kind of test and found that suffering from Nemonia
                              But here problem is they gone to HIV test without our consent. And even they did Swine flu ( even though not suffering from clod), Dengue and some other test also.

This kind of treatment alerting me that just kind o[censored]nnecessary treatment which not related to disease.

Please advise me What kind of action should take on the doctor or hospital ? And how to do?

Babu G

[Nov 02, 2015] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apollo Hospital — Telemedicine Department's Negligence [Resolved]

eshaadhya
                                I am a patient of Dr.J Raja Mahesh, from Chennai Apollo First Med.For the last 5years I am under his supervision.This year...