Apollo Hospital Customer Care

Tamil Nadu

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Apollo Hospital related photos (156)

Apollo Hospital Complaints & Reviews

Apollo Hospital — Unnecessary test advised by dr. Srinivas s (Dnb general surgery)

Jogendra Das
Name:jogendra das
Uhid:apj1.[protected]
Date of visit:13-05-17

I got a callus on my left foot,...

Chandrasekar Nadurambakkam Ramalingam
Name: n r chandrasekar
Uhid: ac01 [protected]
Op number: chmopp4283435
Bill no. Cmh-ocs-2691481 dated 25 mar 17 for rs. 19880/- gastroenterology dept.
I refer your bill no. Cmh-ocs-2691481 dated 25 march, 2017 for rs.19880/- wherein you have charged rs.10690/- towards gastroscopy medicine charges (Rs.975) and ge consumables (Rs.9715). Kindly provide break up details of these charges as this is required by the insurance copy with whom i have preferred a claim. As i now in singapore i am unable to come personally. I have sent a mail on 23rd and 29th may 2017. So far i have not received the details. Kindly send the details to my email id [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 6, 2017

[Jun 04, 2017] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response Jun 05, 2017
Dear Sir, Request you to please share the location of the hospital so that we can do the needful. Thanks.
Updated by Chandrasekar Nadurambakkam Ramalingam Jun 07, 2017
The location of the hospital is in No. 21, Greams Lane, Off. Greams Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
Updated by Chandrasekar Nadurambakkam Ramalingam Jun 07, 2017
Kindly send the details requested to my email ID [protected]@yahoo.co.in urgently
The hospital is in Chennai Greams Road Main Block, Main Hospital.

Parameswar Talukdar
    Yesterday I took a child aged about 1 year 5 months to the emergency ward at 9.00 PM. I felt that as there are no emergency concept, they asked to make papers first. After registration the doctor just checked the child and advise to admit in the ICU, there was no bed free for child ward, as stated at reception. They take a condition that the child should be kept alone in the ICU. A child of that particular age can be kept without his or her mother?
    .As there was no pediatric doctor in the hospital, and therefore they didn't call any pediatric doctor. I feel that the resident doctor was not experienced and therefore I feel that she is a newcomer.
    There was another problem that, In the registration counter there was a single staff for registration, admission, payment receipt, giving doctors information to the attendants/patients etc. Question is that, in the hospital Industry"one man army" formula is suitable? Therefore the printer was also not in working condition in that counter.
    for all those hospital management problem, why a patient should suffer.
    After having bitter experience from Appolo hospital guwahati we have to rush way to the Down Town Hospital, Guwahati. the different experience was that the staff of down town hospital emergency ward treat the child first, called the Child spealist and after that we are advised for registration. the doctor was immediately rush out to the hospital after getting calls from the emergency cell.
    So, Money First for Applo Hospital, Guwahati, Assam & Life First for Down Town Hospital.
    My advise to the staff of Appolo hospital that to change mentality for serve first and then do your duty. If can't should, leave the hospital industry. Don't try to campare money with life.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2017

[Jun 03, 2017] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2017
    Dear Sir, We are very sorry about this. Request you to please share the patient's UHID number along with your contact number so that we can look into the matter on priority. Thanks.

ajayab
      Recently i took annual health care package from apollo nallakunta for my mom. Really its no use waste of money and time. I booked appointment on wednesday till friday 4pm i don’t now whether it is confirmed or not any confirmation letter and all after follow-up for 5, 6 times then they confirmed my appointment for apollo nallakunta.

Health package : does any health package include only this tests. Health package covers bloodtest/chest xray/height/weight checkup.

Instead if i took to any hospital for this checkup my 1000bugs will be saved and i will be satisfied if the treatment was worth but coming to apollo its totally waste of money and time seriously. Management has to take action against this.

About apollo: its just a name that’s it no proper management, no proper procedure for treatment its like first come last serve and if customer is your relative ok then you can have treatment first. It s similar to govt hospital as i feel because every where i suppose to stand in a queue for test with my mother. Management is supportive but not for managing things.

Reports: after waiting in queue for hours finally at 3pm we have done with checkups (Bloodtest/chest xray/height/weight checkup) they suggested us to come on monday to collect report.

After confirming from apollo customer service my brother took my mom from ghatkesar to apollo nallakunta for collection of report as health check up includes doctor consultation too.

One more surprise we got from apollo that soft copy of reports are available and hard copy of reports are in head office and doctor wont give consultation without hardcopy of reports.

After lot of arguments with them they convinced us that reports will be available tomorrow i, e tuesday and we will call you for that. Its wednesday 5pm already still no communication about reports and all.

920 for health checkup package and 500 for transportation really waste of money.

Who can bare this??
      Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2017

[Jun 02, 2017] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by ajayab Jun 02, 2017
      Its more than a week still no update from Team.
      Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2017
      Dear Sir, We regret for the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share the UHID number along with your contact details so that we can look into the matter on priority. Thanks.

Jahnavi Jaanu Ganta
        Hi. Am ex physiotherapy student of apollo. So recently i admitted my father for tomography at vijayanand doctor. He charged 4lakh rupee. Ok we paid the amount of 3lakh. And rest money i. E 80, 000. We kept i hold like we have so many sessions so we can pay per eacg session. That money no matter for us. But one fine day suddenly people and doctors over there asked patient to pay 80, 000 on spot they didnt allow this patient to meet doctor. Who is waiting to know the progression and thrn oay the amount but these people over there are really very rude to patient that they made patient to wait without food till 5ocl after his chemotherapy session. How disgusting. And when he asked about i anna know the progression then only i pay means. The junior docto over there said like notjing to say just you pay your bill and go from here. What the hell. Is this are you really a doctor? Is this a hospital? Dnt you know how to take care of critically ill patient who can pay the amount. Disgusting. This hospitsl not serving for patients health its serving just for money its a commercial they need only not health.. Disgusting. Shame on you people. I never reffer a patient to this hospital. Its not a hospital its a graveyard where you people make money of deadbodies. Its very shame. Being a physiotherapist as a doctor from apollo am feeling. Really its disgusting. Shame on your part. If you really care on patient health and respect. I need justicr to this. If it is really a hospital.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 25, 2017

[May 24, 2017] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response May 25, 2017
        Dear Jahnavi, We are very sorry about the experience you had with us. Request you to please share the patient's UHID number along with your contact details so that we can look into the matter on priority. Thanks.

Apollo Hospital — Wrong mri, rude reply by guest relations officer [Resolved]

nadhashree damodara
          I went to apollo perungudi for knee pain. Took an mri for which they charged me 10 k rupees. The radiologist gave a wrong...

Apollo Hospital — Tele consultation

amitb277
          This is with ref. to Appointment ID : 2548, UHID ATHS.[protected].

I had requested with email consultation with...

Apollo Hospital — Doctor consultation bills not provided [Resolved]

Raghav_Chennai
          I want all doctor consultation bills should have printed copy with bill / receipt number, apollo logo design, consultation...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Apollo Hospital — Money making attitude [Resolved]

barzatia
          Attitude of Apollo Hospital, Kadapara (Salt lake) is only money making not to cure patient.

Whether is it possible...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Apollo Hospital — About dialysis department [Resolved]

Guptaanant
          Dialysis machine stops in between. Water of b part ends in between so that dialysis stops before time on 02.04.2017 despite...

mukeshcivil7
          Sub: Behavior and attitudes of staff. - reg.

Dear sir/madam,

Am Mukesh, am a structural engineer, yesterday (02/05/2017) i visited with my pregnant wife '' R.Kavitha to ''Apollo Hospitals, Tondiarpet, Chennai-600081., for a emergency scanning. i made all the payments for scanning and other tests initially when we entered at the time of 9:45am as first patient for the scanning and we informed several time to the hospital staffs. They doesn't care about the emergency persons and the behaving like a chatterbox with co-staffs like a illiterate fellows, even illiterates may know the emergency aspects.
          we waited more than 2.5 hours on that scanning section. know one cares about the emergency patients, after the voice of all patients only the staffs get on the their work and but the never apologize for their fault.

For Blood test (hemoglobin) they collected 360 INR, but on other laboratory the collecting just 70 INR for it. The collection 5 times extra cost for all tests. We never care about money, while on emergency. But the attention for emergency to be presence, but the staffs never behave like a Hospital staffs and behaving like a Fish market peoples.

The presentation of reports are also worst, On all Scanning centers scan reports are furnishing with file. but these provided as like provision list paper.

I have enclosed the supporting documents and for consideration.

Thanking you,

S.Mukesh - Mtech.
          Mobile : +91 [protected]
          +91 [protected]
          Email : [protected]@yahoo.com
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 3, 2017

[May 03, 2017] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response May 03, 2017
          Dear Sir, We regret for the inconvenience caused. Thanks for bringing this to our notice. We will look into this immediatley.
          Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response May 03, 2017
          Dear Sir, We regret for the inconvenience caused. Thanks for bringing this to our notice. We will look into this immediately.

Sourabhi das
            Why is apollo charging money only because cabs are coming inside to pick up customers?? We don't even have to park the cab. Is this the values you hold? Taking advantage of people in need??

This should be free basic right to consumers. You cannot charge money simply because cabs are coming to pick up near main entrance near the temple. Parking charges are still understandable.

Please resolve the issue and make this facility free as before on humanitarian grounds.

[Apr 29, 2017] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Katya001
              Hi, It is very sad that being a well known hospital and considered to be one of the best can act so reckless regarding patient details and accomplish process. My father had undergone a bypass surgery on 27th of December in Hyderabad, jublee hills hospital, however part of it is supposed to cover under insurance under cashless, for which we received approval and my father discharged. however the insurance company is not able to settle the amount as the request for various documents sent to Apollo were not furnished.
              Now as per Apollo negligence, insurance amount was not cleared, so it becomes Apollo responsibility to take care of the burden.
              Complaint marked as Resolved May 26, 2017

[Apr 24, 2017] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response Apr 24, 2017
              Hello, Can you please share the patient's UHID number along with your contact details so that we can look into the matter. Thanks.

PT V
                My uncle was referred for joining at Apollo, Jubilee Hills. as it's a higher center. But, all I'm able to sense is the total lack of communication between the doctor and patient's attendants even with the patients daughter. And all that is happening looks like that they're just trying to keep themselves safe from any negligence law suit.
                We need ACTION IN TIME.
                Requesting you to act in time and act accordingly to save the LIFE...
                Complaint marked as Resolved May 19, 2017

[Apr 17, 2017] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response Apr 18, 2017
                Dear Sir, Request you to please share the complete details of the patient (including their UHID) along with the contact details so that we can look into the matter on priority. Thanks.

Urmi Sarkar
                  On My 9th 2016, my late father Dr. Ranen Biswas was admitted to Apollo Hospital in Kolkata with an infection for which he was being treated with antibiotics which didn't check the infection. He was admitted to a hospital where he had some respiratory issues but the doctors helped to stablize him. They suggested that he be taken to Apollo which was better equipped to handle such issues.
                  My father was brought inot the ICU which he was able to get into easily because of the recommendation of a doctor from the other hospital.
                  However, the doctor in charge didn't check him till later. When my brother queried he showed no urgency to check my dad and when he heard my dad was 90 years he was even less interested as if to imply he's lived a long life. Really? A doctor's duty is to save lives no matter the circumstance, the age etc.
                  Anyway, when my dad was admitted he was talking, smiling, eating and seemed to be recovering. On the 10th morning he was visited by a doctor colleague of his as well as my family members. He talked and even joked with my niece. My brother and sister in-law (both doctors) visited him that evening, made sure he had had his dinner and left around 10pm. Early next morning they were called because my dad was put on a ventilator. What happened overnight to cause this extreme procedure? My brother should have been called and asked for advice before putting my elderly dad on a ventilator. Our house is just 15 mins away from the hospital.
                  I want to know what happened. Even his doctor friend ( who is a renowned surgeon) said he couldn't have died so soon.
                  I really would like to know the final moments of my dad's life before he was put on a ventilator. He died on May 11th morning. Thank you and am anticipating a response.
                  My email is [protected]@hotmail.com and [protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 12, 2017] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by Urmi Sarkar Apr 26, 2017
                  It's been about 2 weeks since I made a complaint against Apollo Hospital Kolkata, the doctor and night staff. I need an explanation as to why my father was put on a ventilator without any notice to my brother also a doctor who lived just 15 minutes away. What exactly happened within a few hours from the family's last visit to need this drastic measure which led to his demise instead of making him better. I want to know WHY?
                  Total negligence and utter disregard for human life. I would understand if my dad died from a grave illness but that was not the case!!!
                  Updated by Urmi Sarkar Oct 10, 2017
                  Its been over 4 months since I sent a registered letter to the Medical Superintendent asking for my late father's medical records. I quoted medical ethics clause 1.3.2 which requires hospitals to submit all records to patient's authorized attendant or legal authorities.
                  Forget getting the records. Nobody has got in touch with me at all. It is a disgrace that these are people who call themselves doctors but have no ethical or moral standards.

Shlaghana Madhukar
                    I had visited the Apollo hospital on 2 April for my father's health issue and done few test the reports where to be sent on next working days but the department didn't send the reports until 6 days and they were just picking the calls and not sending till I talked hardly on 8th April my father's treatment got delayed as we are from farer place and doctor was to be visited not in Apollo
                    Complaint marked as Resolved May 9, 2017

[Apr 08, 2017] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response Apr 08, 2017
                    Dear Shlaghana Madhuka, We regret for the inconvenience caused.
                    Request you to please share the complete details along with patient's UHID number and your contact number so that we can look into the matter.
                    Thanks.
                    Hi i had visited the endocrinologist n my appointment was confirmed. However, secretary named Nancy told us that the concerned doctor would not see me as i had seen another endocrinologist is Apollo and this was the rule. How would i know. Patients should be made comfortable and ill treated like this. Extremly rude in her behaviour n Litterally shouted at me saying u can see another doctor.

Lalit Ratnawat
                      Not proper support by TPA department Mr Vikas in TPA department not give proper answer regarding my queries and these queries are pending last six month. my fathers stand was failed and this stand in under insurance. my remaing stand amount is not adjust.and i was pay around 35000 in hospital.this amount was not adjest.and i dont have actual bill of hospital.actually my insurance company not pay this amount becouse by TPA department not give me proper answer this issue.so plz help me regarding this issue.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved May 9, 2017

[Apr 06, 2017] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response Apr 07, 2017

Request you to please share the location along with the UHID number so that we can look into the matter on priority.

Thanks.

Apollo Hospital — Ill behaviour of doctor on consultancy

agarwalharsh02
                        I Harsh Agarwal while visiting Apollo Clinic, salt lake, Kolkatta on 27/3/2017, for consultancy with Dr SACHIN VERMA, MD Dermatology....

Apollo Hospital — Money oriented Doctors [Resolved]

[email protected]
                        HI Apollo Hospitals,

My name is Barath Kumar, currently working in Chennai. Recently I went a medical test...

Apollo Hospital Gandhinagar — Cancer treatment for carcinoma of cervix [Resolved]

zeenal thakur
                        Regarding help..
                        I am from ahmadabad. My grand mom age 64 she is suffering from carcinoma of cervix stage iiib. We...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)