Apollo Hospital Customer Care

Tamil Nadu

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Apollo Hospital related photos (156)

Apollo Hospital Complaints & Reviews

Chaitanya Kumar B.
I am 35 year old, unmarried single man, i stay in Hyderabad
i was having swelling and pain in my right leg feet so i went to Apollo emergency hospital, Hyderabad branch, Hyderabad on Feb 16, 2017. "I was advised by doctor to take treatment in hospital, so i have taken as inpatient .I joined general ward. . i was not given proper treatment, The staff looks so unprofessional and bad. The doctor name was Arshad and he wrote diagnostic tests, iv injections . I was advised to join for treatment, so i got admitted in general ward, so i was given IV injections as prescribed. The nurse who gave the injections was julie . The nurse was rude and she pricked the right arm rudely to put the injection tube, she was not professional and lacked experience in nursing techniques.
The staff who gives water, food were also unclean and unprofessional. The food given was not sufficient. So, i had to get food from outside.

I was also visited by foot surgeon dr.srinivas on day 3 and he said that he will give bandage but they never cleaned the wound and they did not put bandage. so, i rate apollo hospital 1 out of 10.

The days I was there in hospital was from 16Feb, 17 feb, 18 feb, 19 feb, so i got discharged as i requested them to discharge me.
i felt bad as in this 21st century when people are landing in mars, moon we have hospitals charging huge amounts as my bill was huge . i came out of apollo hospital, hyderaguda thinking that this apollo hyderabad hospital is very bad in delivering service.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 13, 2017

[Mar 10, 2017] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response Mar 13, 2017
Dear Sir, We regret for the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share the following details so that we can look into the matter. Thanks.
1. UHID number and

Bhubaneshwar - 750 015
    [protected] / [protected]

Patient details: Late K Rabindranath Patient Hospital Id: UHID: ODBI[protected]
    Bill No. ODBI-ICH50510 / Bill No. ODBI-ICH50698 / Bill No. ODBI-ICH50882

Subject: Medical negligence causing death of my Husband Late K Rabindranath and excessive pricing for the coronary stents

Dear Sir/ Madam,

On January 11, 2017 my husband aged 75 years retired as Assistant executive engineer electrical in the year 2000 complained of mild pain in the chest and was admitted in the emergency ward of Apollo Hospital. He was examined by the team of doctors and was advised to undergo angiography. Thereafter based on angiographic findings, my husband was advised to undergo angioplasty immediately and 3 coronary stents and 1 Ballon stent were advised to be implanted to open the arteries. Before carrying out the angioplasty procedure the doctors who carried out the angiography suggested us to go for the drug-eluting stent with a cost of Rs. 1, 15, 000 excluding taxes for each coronary stent. We were assured that the patient will recover within 3 days and accordingly a package of approximately Rs. 5, 00, 000 excluding taxes for the procedure was decided. Though we resisted and did not intend to go for such high priced stents we were informed that such drug eluting stents will last for more than 10 years in comparison to the other coronary stents, though the attending doctors had the idea of other complication my husband was suffering from. In view of the recent notifications by the National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority and newspaper articles on excessive pricing of stents we requested the doctors to reconsider the price. However all our prayer went in vain and we were informed that there would not be any revision in pricing. We were threatened that the procedure will be aborted in absence our concurrence to go for the high priced stents. Having acceded to such high headedness by the doctors we had no option but to succumb to pressure tactics of the attending doctors.

Post Angioplasty procedure due to negligence and lack of professional experience of the attending doctors my husband started suffering from fever, resulting in deterioration of health condition which ultimately became serious resulting in death of my husband on February 04, 2017. Meanwhile my husband was subjected to multiple tests without any recourse which was purely with an intention to add to the revenues of the hospital.

Without prejudice to my rights and remedies to challenge, as evident from the events I allege that the whole procedure was carried out with an intention to defraud us by charging excessive price for the coronary stents and Angioplasty procedures.

Since I suffered unnecessarily, I would like the attending doctors and nurses to be reprimanded for negligence and would seek refund of the excessive price charged for the coronary stents and towards the Angioplasty procedure and adequate compensation for the medical negligence and mental agony.
    I would request you to carry out a full investigation into my concerns and provide a suitable response in a timely manner and take immediate steps to improve the conditions so that other patients will not undergo such torture and harassment in an organization of your repute.
    You can reach me on my cell no. +[protected] / +[protected] and alternatively on [protected]@icai.org for any progress on the matter

K Pramila Dora
    Cell No. +[protected]

[Mar 03, 2017] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Borah Popy Tilottama
      I have waiting for report for more than 2hours in report delivery section but the report delivery person asked us to wait for sometime more. They are not responding to me by when I will get my report. Every time I asked to them they asked me to stand in queue but it meaningless if report not reached to the counter. Very hopeless persons are appointed there in the report delivery counter.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 18, 2017

[Feb 14, 2017] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response Feb 14, 2017
      Dear Borah Popy Tilottama, We regret for the inconvenience caused. Request you to share the complete details, location, UHID number along with your contact details so that we can look into the matter immediately. Thanks.
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Apollo Hospital — I am complaining about a Doctor in Nellore Appollo Speciality Hospital

damodarnaidu
        I took my grand son on 09.02.17 to Appollo Speciality hospitals, Nellore, AP to consult Pediatrician, Dr.Rupa at around 3.30...

Apollo Hospital — Report not matching with Dr prescription. [Resolved]

mdbhat
        This is about negligence of Apollo Medical Center - Kondapur, Hyderabad in providing reports.
        Daughter Nishita is suffering...

Begur S
        I have met Dr. Pradeep Kumar Rheumatologist in Apollo Bannerghatta road hospital. As per advise from him decided to admit my Mother for further examination. On Jan 25th 2017, I have been there and asked the admission cell what are the documents required for it. They said insurance id card and government ID card of mother and fill the insurance form which has areas to be filled by patient and other by doctor and hospital. I did and went to insurance cell. They gave me acknowledgment. At 11:00 am, I showed to admission cell, they said we need to wait until 4:30 pm for bed and they will inform us by phone. We waited till 4 pm. Then went and asked for bed, the admission cell and house keeping were fighting with each other bed cleaning and allocation which is supposed to be allocated to us. The person at admission cell asked me for admission form. I told when I asked morning you did not mention this. That person showed his temper and miss treated us.Then the lady in charge their came told you did not ask about admission form in the morning. How do I know you need admission form. That lady replied it is not my duty to educate you on that admission form. She then abused me and said I will see how you get the room. If such vengeance attitude by them I did not want to admit and cancelled the insurance form and came out of the hospital.

I still don't understand how the hell I should know about your forms. Also if you have internal fight that does not mean you show temper on patients. My mother is 65 years plus old and she waited in lobby for 6-7 hours. Because of this she got back ache. She has a arthritis. That lady in charge their threatens me saying I will see how you get the bed. In spite paying so much and this is not the way you behave with patients.
        Complaint marked as Resolved May 9, 2017

[Jan 26, 2017] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response Jan 27, 2017
        Dear Sir, We regret for the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share your contact details with us so that we can look into the matter on priority. Thanks.
        Updated by Begur S Jan 27, 2017
        I need have meeting with those staff and Administrative officer of Apollo Hospital Bannerghatta Road in person.
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Apollo Hospital — My complaint is about the patient lab test report of Apollo Clinic Kolkata [Resolved]

mukeshjha123
          Dear Madam/Sir,

I am M.K Jha From kolkata. My family is a regular visitor of your clinic/hospital. I have...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Apollo Hospital — I am trying to contact Dr, Ram Gopalakrishnan [Resolved]

ronyzaman
          Dear Sir.
          I am Farida Islam From bangladesh. I am a patient of Dr, Ram Gopalakrishnan of your hospital. My UHID :3384444....
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Apollo Hospital — Apollo bhubaneswar: worst doctors and disorganised staff [Resolved]

samir072
          Issue 1:
          Dr. P pursty, physician, categorically denied and cancelled my appointment twice. Reason: he is not interested...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Jyotiranjan11
          Drs are not taking responsibility of medical treatmemnt rather takes full responsibility of how to make money. Management supports this.
          Misguiding patients based on their personal preference. For vacation making wrong decisions supported by management.

Please close down such organization.in place of misleading patients please guide to the correct location of treatment as later it was observed that these drs are not capable to pass the medical certificate.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 3, 2017

[Dec 31, 2016] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response Jan 02, 2017
          Dear Sir, We regret for the inconvenience caused.
          Request you to please share the complete details along with your contact number so that we can look into the matter immediately. Thanks.

bhumeshg
            Based on final bill during the discharge Maharaja Agrasen Hospital has collected additional amount of Rs.1767/- and now not ready to refund in spite of several visits and discussion.

Unprofessional, narrow & money minded people running this hospital as a money making machine. Ridiculously at every visit on refund status they are manipulating the final bill. No ethics and common sense as well.

Charged additional amount and now not refunding

[Jan 02, 2017] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by bhumeshg Dec 30, 2016
            It's Maharaja Agrasen Hospital and not Apollo
            I had recently consultated dr. g laxshmi of internal medicine jubillee hills.
            she is unethical, hyperactive, unable treat simple diabetic case.
            she behaves more like primary teacher .
            frequent dr visit, more fees .
            SHE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR THIS NOBLE PROFESSION
            Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2017
            We regret for the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share your UHID number and contact number so that we can look into it on priority. Thanks.

Sanjay Samathala
              Patient details:
              Name : mrs veena
              Age. : 44y/f
              Hospital uhid :[protected]

Diseases details: renal failure, acute liver failure, dm2, sjograns syndrome, hyper - hypo tension, spinal t-12 fracture

Complaint details:

“on 29th oct 2016 patient came for regular
              Hemodialysis as a life saving measure. After
              That continuous medical negligence happened.
              The major medical errors by hospital are”,
              1. No doctors are available in dialysis unit on 29th oct 2016, during and after dialysis procedure. So no one advised about sepsis fever and all. So we moved to home at 4pm.

2. We got admitted to apollo hospitals emergency on 29thoct 2016 at 7pm with fever of 104f. They made clinical examination at 8:19pm (Within 20 to 30 minutes all clinical examinations has to be done, according to hospital protocols only).

3. Patient attenders noticed the emergency doctors
              About her physical and mental behaviour changes with over sweating and coldness of the whole body.
              Emergency doctors neglected patient condition. Due to this some guest episode happened like siezures. She became unresponsive, so they shifted to icu. And she moved to ventilator support.

4. After that guest episode, they shifted to do diagnosis like ct brain.in ct brain no clear evidence was not found for unresponsive of the patient. And neurologist advised to do immediate mri diagnosis. On that time mri machine was not working, so the plan was withelded. On the next day doctor advised to do mri and machine was not working. After 3 days on, 1st nov 2016 they shifted to apollo speciality hospital, jayanagar, bengaluru through ambulance along with ventilator support to do mri. Due to gods sake patient was with “pres syndrome. If some more vulnerable neurological disorders other than that “pres syndrome any thing can be happened to patient.

“this was the biggest medical negligence
              And they played with life of the humans which
              Was not acceptable at anywhere in the world”.

5. On 22nd nov 2016 due to hospital negligence patient fell down, that results in spinal cord t12 fracture. They have malpractised the major portion of the incident.
              On 19th nov 2016 patient falls at home due to wetted toilet, she has some back pain and for confirmation we met orthopaedic dr, manish samson on opd. Patient requested x-ray has to be done, for that dr told there is no fracture and advised to take bed rest with ice local application along with some medication. After that incident we admitted the patient to emergency on 21st nov 2016 for the preliminary suspect of jaundice. After clinical examination they confirmed the jaundice. On the advice of our primary doctor, they shifted to hdu of hospital with all past and present disorders along with discharge summary. On 22rd nov 2016 with preliminary suspect of liver failure, she moved to dialysis unit with hospital dependent. During dialysis she felt uncomfortable due to diarrheal, giddiness, vomiting sensation along with little fever.
              After post dialysis procedure she was shifted to wheel chair along with transport staff with no safety measures. After some time none of hospital staff members are there around dialysis unit. So due to diarrheal she wanted to pass her stool, so she called
              Hospital staff for help, however no body was there so she moved herself, due to past giddiness and she fell down. After that incident she shifted to hdu (High dependency unit) with no diagnosis.
              On 23th of afternoon she was diagnosed with x-ray dorsal spine ap and lat and it results in t-12 spinal cord fracture according to same orthopaedic doctor during ip visit in hdu, he wrote an fall assessment that ip x-ray shows evidence of old t-12 spinal cord fracture when recent fall at home. We have a proof of 19th oct 2016 opd visit fall assesment detail.in that, he wrote that no fracture observed according to the x-ray. And she got bedridden till date at her end stage of her life due to negligence of irresponsible hospital.

6. Patient was mentally harassed, abused by some insane and rubbish words, which moves the patient to depression. This turns to some more neurological disorders with present multiple disorders and illness. This incident was happened in micu of the hospital by some of the hospital staff.

They have harmed the patient healthy, beautiful and joyful life at her end stage of life. So we need your support to for the future medical expenses support and to full fill her dreams.

[Dec 24, 2016] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mn2surwade
                I am here in your hospital at nashik. I Take appointment on phone call. They tell us that u can come at 5 o'clock .we reach at 5 o'clock And your staff tell us for wait and now at 7 o'clock they telling us that mr. Chirmade sir not available now you ask my assistance. This your treatment to us is not good. Now at 7 o'clock they giving our fee back And asking to come monday .is this true and right????? Just solve this situation property?????????

[Dec 17, 2016] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by mn2surwade Dec 17, 2016
                Please call me on [protected] or [protected]

Lini Anne Mathews
                  My husband was admitted to Apollo Hospital Emergency at Perungudi, Chennai, India on 24th Nov 2016 at around 2am.. They had done tests and then he was discharged at around 4am but the reports weren't ready so we said we would collect it later.. We came for the reports on 29th and even after 5th us the had no clue about the report nor was it ready.. The attitude of the duty doc and nurses were very irritating.. They made me wait for more that an hour and even after completing to the PRO nothing happened.. After more than an hour the PRO comes and informs us that due to power failure they are unable to give me the reports.. What do you say to such inefficient staff..

[Nov 29, 2016] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sudarsan Mandal
                    Sir, myself Sudarshan Mandal, patient I'd is 199152 of Apollo Specialty Hospital, Chennai a patient of CA Rectum and under your treatment since June 2011. Every 6 month interval I came to this Hospital from my native place Ranibandh, Bankura, W.B. for follow-up treatment. This time also I took the appointment with Dr. T. Raja over phone and they confirmed my application through SMS as on 22.11.2016 at 10.30 am. But I am sorry to say that when I reached here far away from my native place secretary miss Vargas told me Dr. Is out of station. My question is this type of mistakes harassed us cancer like life threatening patients in so many digital platform is available. So, please take care my complain and tell me what is the solution of such type ignorance. Sudarshan Mandal, mob no [protected]/[protected].
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 2017

[Nov 23, 2016] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response Nov 30, 2016

We regret for the inconvenience caused and thanks for bringing this to our notice.
                    We will look into the matter.

Apollo Hospital — Super worst hospital in odisha [Resolved]

Sasmita10
                      Apollo bhubaneswar is the worst hospital in odisha. All are fully money minded people starting form doctors till finance/management...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Apollo Hospital — Wrong billing [Resolved]

Kumar-Pankaj
                      My mother named manju sinha bearing uhid no 26536 is admitted in the apollo hospital kolkata since 26-oct-2016...

Apollo Hospital — Patient ranjit kumar das bed no:538 main building apollo kolkata reg no 622055 (Non detection of disease even after 17 days) [Resolved]

gautam_m1
                      1) Patient admitted on 14/10/2016 but till today the exact nature of infection is not yet detected. Hospital informs that...

easvin
                      Junior doctors in oncology department in apollo hospitals, bannerghatta road think they are god and don't talk to patients properly or respond to their queries. They are not doing free service. They are charging exorbitant fees for their service and isn't the doctor's responsibility to treat/respect other human beings properly. They think they are the supreme/god.
                      I have seen / taken treatments abroad and they show respect to human beings, their feelings/emotions.

[Oct 25, 2016] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Apollo Hospital — Patient lying in icu/icu bed no 114 since 14th. October 2016 slowly moving into coma without the reason being detected. [Resolved]

gautam_m1
                        Paient name r k dass. Bed no114 patient is lying in the hospital from 14th. Night till today in ccu. Till now nothing is detected...