Apollo Hospital Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Dec 7, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Apollo Hospital

Having problems with Apollo Hospital?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Apollo Hospital customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Apollo Hospital reviews & complaints (553)

Dear sir
I'm shwetha GC from mysore. Today I came for 2nd dose of covaxin vaccination, I'm very sad about your today's vaccination service . My slot was from 11to 1pm, i went there at 11.15am waited for 1hour. There were only 30members still it was very slow. The person who's maintaining the token system and queue was totally bad. I was very happy when I got 1st dose last month it was well maintained with huge crowd, with the same mindset I went today but totally very upset about your service. Hope you should take this matter seriously.
Shwetha GC
Ph, [protected]
Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My 70+ Aged parents went for their second dose of vaccination (first dose was Covishield) at Apollo Clinic, HSR Layout, Bangalore...
    I want make complain point wise
    1. i wnt to opd on 22june 2021 to examine my mother with spine compressed fracture...
    Hi am swamy from mysore last week I visit a appollo hospital with my wife she s a ulcerative collitis patient someone suggest...

Apollo Hospital — Delivered a wrong item

Hi this is to let you know that I did order medicine from Apollo 247 few days back. I had ordered for seloken xl 50 mg tablet....
    Center
    Apollo Hospital-JAYANAGAR, No.21-2 14th Cross Road Near Madhavan Park Circle Jayanagar East Jayanagar
    Bengaluru...
    Dear sir/mam

It is with high regret I report the Improper duty and unprofessional behaviour shown by the PRO...

In relation to the above, you have to inform that my patient Mrs. Ranjana who was in the Covid ward, whose discharge summary and bill has been received but the report of the investigation done during the treatment has not been received, while the guard posted outside the Covid ward has not received Have received my signature on the report receipt list.

Therefore, you are requested to kindly provide the report related to the above.

Pradeep Kumar
    [protected]@gmail.com
    UHID -MILL.[protected] Patient Ranjana
    Namaste Ms Ranjana,

we request you to kindly provided your Patient UHID Number to arrange the needful. Regarding your complaint.

AskApollo Team

I had got vaccinated by the special drive at Prestige Tranquility, Budigere Cross, Off Old Madras Road, Bengaluru at 4:30pm today.
      Name :Rincy Susan Thomas
      Contact number : [protected] /[protected]
      The vaccined status is not updated on Covin portal /Arogyasetu and I have not been given any vaccine certificate.. The response from the team who conducted the vaccine drive is a casual "we will update if you have not got it in 3 days"

Receipt No. 12730,
      Reference No. PTY[protected]
      [protected]@yahoo.com

Need this resolved immediately
      Namaste Jimmy Mammen,

we request you to kindly provided your Patient Name, Register Mobile Number and email Id to arrange the needful. Regarding your complaint.

Namaste Jimmy Mammen,

we request you to kindly provided your Register Mobile Number, Patient Name and email Id to arrange the needful. Regarding your complaint.

Dear Jimmy Mammen

we request you to kindly provided your Registered Mobile Number and email Id to arrange the needful. Regarding your complaint

Namaste Mr Jimmy Mammen

we request you to kindly provide your Registered Mobile Number and email Id to arrange the needful. Regarding your complaint.

Ask Apollo Team.
      covid vaccine not applicable for cashless facility.
      Again they said write my complaint to [protected]@apolloclinic.com and closed the call. Not acceptable

Apollo Hospital — Money got deducted but order not placed yet

I have ordered vaporizer and mask from Apollo through phonepe with order id[protected] on April 4th 2021. for almost 1 month...
        I am Parita Patel and in 2018 I have applied for Australia for student visa and for the very first in chest X-ray reports...

Hi Team,

I have Religare OPHC medical card. As per agreement network hospitals should accept 80% from this card for vaccination.

We opted 4 COVAXIN from network hospital (Apollo Greams) on 28-May, but they denied to accept OPHC medical card.

Bill No - CMH-OCS-4796200, CMH-OCS-4796185

As per IRDA guidelines, you are not supposed to deny payment from an OPHC Medical card.

Could you please justify why OPHC medical card has been denied?

Thanks & Regards,
        Sanjay
        Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        covid vaccine not applicable for cashless facility.

Thanks& Regards,
        insurance department.

I had a neck lump and consulted DR Ganesh ENT vanagaram in the month of March 2021...he suggested me to do take CT scan and blood test ...I was diagnosed with TB in left side of neck with FNAC and started the treatment as per his advice with AKT 4 tablet...but after two months my condition become worse and I tried to consult him but he was unavailable due to lockdown and then proceeded to Apollo Greams Road and consulted DR Ramasubramanian senior Doctor in infectious diseases and he told me I was in wrong medication for the past two months...I should have been suggested Akurit 4 for my condition...only bcz of wrong treatment from DR Ganesh ENT in Vanagaram...my condition has become worse today...I do have all proof and need proper response and compensation...
          Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

3rd May'21 Order no[protected] Amount billed - 424.33 INR worth Medicine. No Delivery and refunded only 39 Rupees. Rest amount are not refunded even after so many follow ups.
            Company Address is

Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited
            #19, Bishop Gardens,
            Raja Annamalaipuram,
            Chennai, Tamil Nadu- 600028
            Customer Support : +[protected]Only Whatsapp)

Mail us at: [protected]@apollo247.com

For Corporate Inquiries
            Mail us at: [protected]@apollo247.org
            Dear Sir/Madam

we request you to kindly provided your Register Mobile Number, patient name, address, order Id and email Id to arrange the needful. Regarding your complaint.

Ask Apollo Team.

Hello. I am herewith attaching the bill no. AHJN-OCS-552316 dated 5th May 2021 of Rs. 850/-being the vaccination charges for...

The above doctor's behaviour was very rude. My brother in law admitted to Apollo hospitals Guwahati and my sister is waiting as attendant.Today the doctor was about to come for visit, but he didn't came . So, ultimately my sister called up the reception and asked why the doctor didn't visit . After few hours the doctor finally came and scold my sister badly asking why she need to call again and again . If it was soo emergency, then she should have done it herself. So, i just want the management to take strict action against him on immediate basis and so that he never repeat this behaviour again.
              May 19, 2021
              The doctor visited my sister personally and apologized for his mistake . The management took actions on immediate basis..It was really fast.

My 81yrs old father had been given appointment by apollo hospitals
                for PSMA CT PET SCAN for 30000INR on 08/04/2021 and accordingly advance towards the scan was taken.
                I receive a call from the hospital at 3 pm to come immediately for the scan but on reaching prestigious APOLLO hospitals and after waiting for 30 min I was told that the medicine has not come and SCAN is being rescheduled for the next week.
                AS 81YRS old he has been not stepping outside the home but he was found covid positive(a nightmare which every indian can presume) a week later which I highly presume he got infected on his visit to apollo hospitals.
                Inspite of all this after almost one and a half months and after repeated promises for the scan almost every week today I am told that the scan charges are 45000 INR AND STILL THAT TOO NEXT WEEK.All his prostate treatment got delayed due to there carelessness and irresponsible behavior
                What ethics does the management displays is beyond my imaginations ...ONLY GOD SAVE US
                Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi have given COVID 19 RT PCR test sample on May 9th in Nirmal branch. I was tild that it takes maximum two fays to receive...
                  On 24.03.2021, I bought some medicines & One Insulin Delivery Device from the Apollo Pharmacy located at Kadamtali, Krishnanagar,...
                  MY UHID IS AC01.[protected]
                  Myself kapil ahmed choudhury done surgery of L5 S1 on 02nd nov 2020 by DR Vijay kishore...