Apollo Hospital

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Apollo Hospital Complaints & Reviews

I have admitted my father Rakesh Kumar Misra Registered id MILL.[protected] on 24 February 2021 in Apollo hospital Lucknow.He...
I have admitted my father on 24 February 2021 in Apollo hospital Lucknow.He was suffering from severe coronary dysfunction.I...

Apollo hospital make partiality with poor and richest they don't take care of poor free OPD patient and one visit only one time in a week even the patient go to weak or emergency cases if Poor says there is an emergency they start charges as much as they want and cutted name from free OPD which is just showed to poor that only for this purpose they will come here easily then we will convert the patient in paid OPD which is very rediculus totally disappointed with the Service
Feb 23, 2021

Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
The can't do anything for the patient they want only charge
Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Mar 4, 2021
Namaste Mr.Mohammed,

Greetings from Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.

Thank you for the feedback. We would like to understand further more - like which branch of Apollo Hospitals you have visited and what was the incident happened which made you to write the above feedback (who was the free OPD patient? and with whose authorisation?).

Please revert back, you can write your feedback to [email protected] also.

With regards
Sarat
Guestrelations
    My father was admitted to Apollo Speciality Hospital in Vanagaram, Chennai on 18th February 2021. He got discharged on 21st...
    I have taken an appointment (Appollo 247) by paying Rs. 1000/- with Dr. RGK vide Appointment No. 684259 for online appointment...

I am Ch.V.Ramana Reddy who has been admitted in Apollo hospital, Nellore in emergency on 27/01/2021 around 5:30 pm. At the time of joining I had a gold ring on my right hand, But the hospital staff did not return to any of my attenders along with my belongings. When I called to the Apollo complaint care they connected to the emergency, they said that they will enquire about it and call back to me but I did not get any response till the day. When I came to hospital for my checkup on Monday i.e., 08/02/2021, I again enquired about it but no one gave response. Due to the irresponsive behaviour of the staff, I have left with no other option other than bringing it to your notice. I hope I get response from you unlike from the staff members. Will be waiting for you to take an action against it.
    Feb 09, 2021

Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    As stated in the complaint the patient is not wearing any jewellery and same has been evidenced in the attached document and signed by the attender.

The patient has reached Apollo Nellore on Life Support, as soon as they have reached all relevant things are educated to the attenders, any valuables are not found on patient body

He is Admitted on 27th of January and discharged on 1st of Feb(AC01.[protected])we have not received any information during their stay .
    Ramanareddychv's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 17, 2021
    With refence to your reply and telephonic disscurtions had your personnel's we are not satisfied which is mentioned in the reply,
    the staff did not told anything regarding the ornaments. Doctor only communicated to attender regarding only the health condition of the patient and asked to sign the document for further treatment. So the attender has signed all the documents in which the document which you mentioned in the reply might be included. But no one informed her about the ornament or any valuable things.
    The patient joined the hospital on 27th jan 2021 but he is in unconscious state for 2 .5 day and he is in ICU for 5 days where attenders are not allowed to spend much time, so we did not notice it. When we notice it on 1st feb 2021 and enquired about it with all my attenders. Once I conformed with them I immediately called Apollo customer care and also met several staff members during my visit to the hospital. I waited till 6 pm to get any response from them. even I asked them to show CC footage but they refused it. I don’t understand why they refused to show me CC footage.

The document cannot be taken as evidence as no one has informed the attender regarding this. So, I am not satisfied with the evidence provided by you.
    So, I insist you to show the CC footage for clarification. And your personnel also assured me to show the cc footage by telephonic on 14th feb with concerned approvel I hope wil get clarity on this. Please I hope will take positively and reply soon.
    Thanks n regards
    Ramanareddychv's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 21, 2021

Thanks n regards
      This is for everyone before going to Ravindra Mehta Apollo hospital one of the worst hospital life threating I would like...

I have booked an appointment for dermatologist(Dr Gavvula manmohan)in hyderguda apollo hospital, hyderabad
      I met with receptionist she told me that we wont accept online appointments.i have booked an appointment in apollo online site
      Jan 22, 2021

Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I am Dr MANSHA DASWANI admitted in Apollo First med kilpauk Chennai in active labour pains on 30/11/2020 and discharged on...

Respected sir,
        Ur staff from General nefro ward, Alpesh and have use abusive words, and they have said that I am mental and psycho and very politely I have asked them that what is my condition of discharge and please let me talk to my concern doctor, but very rudely, he annoyed on me and that lady has said Miss Guitee was really painfully for me, I think being patient, u need to some humanity and being humble towards ur patient.
        Please take a strong seviour action against them, so that in future, they should not behave like this to anyone in future.

Namit Kumar
        Jan 04, 2021

Dear Mr.Namit Kumar,

Greetings from Apollo Hospital, Chennai.

Thank you for writing to us. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you had faced. I would also like to request you to share some more details like which branch of Apollo Hospital you visited, UHID no. and date of discharge, which will help us in tracking the details and in counselling the concerned staffs.

Please call me for any further assistance at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai,

Sarat
        Guestrelations

Sir, i am Alok Kumar Sharma today I paid 500 rs to Apollo Hospital Online 24*7 for dermo consultation after payment hospital give me online consultation time today @ 11:00 am dt 24 dec 2020 now time is 15:22 pm no doctor came and see me. in this time I am totally suffered morally and mentally. my Apollo 24*7, UHID : APJ1.[protected]. Registered mobile no- [protected], email id- [protected]@gmail.com. my transactions details no-
          Payment Successful
          Rs. 500
          Payment Ref Number - 20201224111212800110168021269444725
          dated 24 dec 2020.
          I am uploading video record of all those process. so I want my refund .
          Dec 24, 2020

Dear Apollo Team,

This is to bring your notice of Apollo Spectra Kondapur team negligence of Wrong treatment...

I book appointment Dr Kulkarni Gajanan Psychitrist Jayanagar benglore apollo.doctor don't consult so I cancel appointment but I don't receive refund.it is more than 15 days.
            Dec 17, 2020

Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              My Mother has been under treatment under Dr. Shyamasis Bandyopadhyay for the last 9 years. Currently Dr. Bandyopadhyay has...
              My Mother has been under treatmentunder Dr. Shyamasis Bandyopadhyay for thelast 9 years. Currently Dr. Bandyopadhyay has referred...

Apollo medical ...I have Apollo medical card..everytime I go they are misbehaving..and not giving services for my money in card
              Staff misbehave/service related
              Nov 28, 2020

Nov 27, 2020
              Updated by Kiran_2
              Fraud related as I am in emergency I have appollo card with money init ...they are not giving me medicines for my card money

I want to explain about the harresments and problems facing by the patients, as my mother is admitted in the apollo hospital bilaspur for the surgery of the the uterus, she has been operated in the afternoon
                12''o'clock but she has not shifted to the ward or room due to insufficient bed in the hospital yet because they dont have beds empty, this is totally very bad experience with the apollo hospital, i want to tell that if they dont have beds for the patients then why they have taken the patients admitted in there hospitals, for today itself they have operated 14 patients and everybody are getting harrased.but i only want solution and answers for the problems the patients and there attendent are facing.please help as soon as possible.
                Nov 21, 2020

Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  My father was admitted in apollo medics super specialist hospital lucknow for CA tongue operation. Afternoon 3 days his tracheostomy...

My complaints

1. Given for used and dirty blunkets with out wash.

2. In bath room waer floating on floor, i dont know when cancer get fell down on floor.

Today I admitted in chemotherapy they given used blunket for patients.

If allergy comes to cancer patient, that is bad situation in your reputed hospital.

I think you keep up your name and care about cancer patients.
                  Nov 19, 2020

Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    We had a blood test for PTT and APTT done on 15/11/2020 for our 8 year old son at Apollo diagnostics located at the below...