Appsdaily — Mobile damage insurance

Neelam Savitri Patel on Mar 19, 2017
Company has asked for 21working days for repairing phone but its been almost 2.5 months and they are not responding. they are not even intimating about product. not answering the mails. when I asked them to return my phone they said its not possible.they have closed their connect center also and I am being mentally harassed because of this company.

Mobile damage insurance

[Mar 20, 2017] AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Same thing happens with me my intimation I.d. is ADN_C_170117_197854793.
they don't have email I. D. I can't contact them .. on customer care they r like we vl update you. But around 3 months they r not responding so what should I do.?
I purchased appsdaily insurance on 24 April 2014 from PRINCE MOBILE STORE, princes street. I don't know the store code please help me to activate this product now
Please provide me status of mobile cliam no. 110217_197861105
Sir/madam
kindly return our mobile set otherwise, we will go for legal procedures.
our claim number is
same happen to me. past 5 months they are not returning my mobile.
My mobile and my claim intimation no is ADN_010317_197864659 ..i registered my complaint on apps daily on 18 March ...when i buy my phone at mobile shop apps daily customer executive say me that 10 days repair or replacement guarantee...but unfortunately they don't give my phone..their customer care no are also make me fool .everyday i call her customer care no and the call back request but the company executive call me...please send my phone earlier.Oppo custis all redy repaired your fone
brp08's reply, May 17, 2017
Hello
can you provide me its customer care no ?
same thing happen with me but i cant connect any costumer care

+91 22 4077 0500 [Regd Office]
    6th Floor, C Wing, Estate, Chandivali Farm Rd, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400072
    Appsdaily - Mobile damage insurance