AVA Merchandising Customer Care

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Good

AVA Merchandising related photos (52)

AVA Merchandising Complaints & Reviews

shaahikumar v monakonda
Dear Sir/madam,

This is to inform you that almost three months are over and still i have not recd my product from your AVA merchandising Delhi.I book this product thr my credit card(standard chattered bank).So kindly do the need full Asap.The details are as follows

-Order no.-004969

Email [protected]@rediffmail.com

NON -DELIVERY OF PRODUCT
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Sureh B Tungal

During the month of February I have seen a display of Coffee Maker on Tata Sky active mall. I shown my interest to have such one. Accordingly M/s AVA Merchandising Agency, Delhi have contacted me and took the order I made payment of Rs.4490/- on 17Th February and the Coffee Maker which was to be received to within 10 working days has not received in time, after making so many phone calls made by me at last they sent a coffee maker

The coffee maker sent by them was in fully damaged condition, intensively they sent dispatched a damaged piece only, because it was packed in thermocoal moreover the original cartoon was again put in another big cartoon. This cartoon was sent through air cargo service and surprisingly there is not a single scratch or damage on cartoon. It shows that they have sent damaged coffee maker only.

Again with so many phone calls they asked me send the coffee maker to their address accordingly I sent the coffee maker by paying the courier charges of Rs. 500/-, and after delay of about a month or so the coffee maker received back this time it was also partially damaged piece which is negligible, I got it repaired by applying some Fevicol and Feviquick.

I put it for use it has worked for almost one month,not even a month, the coffee maker stopped working. Again there was a big conversation with the firm for months together with CV ( Miss.Soniya, Miss. Vandana and Mr. Amit ) and with technical team head Mr. Dharmendar.I asked Mr. Dharmendar that there are only two major parts like 1.Heating element 2.Pump & to send those parts to me for which I shall make the payment.In later days they were very reluctant to speak in this matter.

I became very wild and said that you are constraining me approach consumer forum, then they said that in Bjapur there is no pick up arrangements by their courier people if I can send the coffee maker Hubli from where it will be taken back. Accordingly I sent the coffee maker securely packed to my relative and intimated to them. Further the courier people lifted the coffee maker on[protected] .

Further after so many calls the coffee maker received on 16th of Sept, as I was to leave for Char Dham Yatra on same day I could not test it. After returning from Yatra my first job was to test the coffee maker as the AVA merchandising is not trust worthy. and dream came true the coffee maker in question did not work.From last of 6th Oct. I am in constantly in touch with them as well as with E-Mails also. Once they take 48 Hrs. time, once they say Mr. Dharmendra will contact me, once they say Mr.Dharmendra left the job.Lastly on 14th I asked Miss Vandana regrading this issue and Miss Vandana said within 48 Hrs. problem will be solved. Again when I tried to speak to Miss. Vandana she could not speak to me.
    llve the problem
    Till to date neither they are ready to speak wit me nor trying to solve the problem?
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

mariselviprabu

Based on the Offer pamphlets enclosed along with my Platinum Credit card statements from Imy Bank,I had ordered for a Berg tandoor through online seller in the month of June'2010 (21st June'2010 ). I have been told at the time of booking that, My order will be received in 21 working days. its was more than 2 months and I haven't received my order. I have made several calls to their customer care (Ph Number: [protected]), every time I call them they say that my order will be dispatched in next week. When I asked them to cancel the order also, they said it'll take one month for the process.I have asked them to cancel(on 21st July) and credit the amount back to my credit card ,but till date it has not been done.

21/06/2010 AVA MERCHANDISING CATALOG, GURGAON 1750.00
      21/06/2010 AVA MERCHANDISING CATALOG, GURGAON 100.00

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

mpaighan
        I gave an order for United Colors of Benetton wrist watch Order No. IC25429 to AVA Merchandising Pvt. Ltd. on 30th April 2010, As per their terms and conditions they gave me 21 days time for the delivery of the product and for which they deducted Rs. 990 (Price of the product) + 100 (Shipping Charges) from my credit card.
        Till date they are just postponing the delivery by giving me some non-sense reasons. I am really frustrated. Please Help.

(I received their pamphlet i.e product catalog with my ICICI Bank Credit card statement.)
        Ava is known for cheating their customers and not keeping their promises

Sumathisundar
          Based on HSBC special offers by AVA Merchandising, I have ordered for DE'Monte Dinner set (101 pieces) for an offer amount of Rs.3,190/- on 8th July 2010 thru toll free number for which payment already made thru HSBC credit card. But, almost 2 months over, same was not received by me. For my various complaints with AVA merchandising thru phone calls, repeated answers like... within a week you will be getting and no stock. Hence help me to get the product positively.

Sumathi
          COINDIA
          SIEMA Building
          8/4, Race Course, Coimbatore 641 018
          Phone :[protected]
          Email : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
          I have also booked the same product using ICICI credit card. They did not deliver the product within the promised time period. Whenever I tried to contact them, the reply was that it was a "product procurement problem". So I cancelled the order on 22 September 2010. Their customer care official assured that the refund will be done within 75 days. But I have not received that yet.

Chinthu MIdhun
          Kovaipudur,
          Coimbatore
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Ava Merchandising — Delivery of goods ordered not happening even after 37 days

nishikantdhumal
            Dear AVA Team,

I have placed an order for a leather handbag (product code : i109) worth Rs 1990/- on 26/06/2010.....
            Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

AVA Merchandising Catalogue Pvt Ltd Plot No 62, Sector - 18, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001 — Warranty Card not given

jayant_hajela
            Dear Sir
            I have booked the online order through ICICI credit card to AVA Merchandising and asked for a Swatch wrist...
            Complaint category Jewelry & Watches

kapoor.deepakk
            Company Address:
            AVA Merchandising Pvt. Ltd.
            Plot no -62 sector -18
            Gurgaon Haryana -122001
            Ph: [protected], [protected]

Complaint: I ordered Blackberry 8830 on 3rd March 2010 through Credit Card EMI Payments at AVA Call Center, My Order number is HD6271, They committed me within 21 Days they will deliver the product.

But as now 4 + months passed, i still not get any product, when i caller up at their call Center they will not give any satisfactory answer for delivery of product, they always said "sir, we have not any information about this".

On 13th April I received a confirmation mail from their team leader regarding my refund for product, he committed me my money will credit in my account within 30 days, when i called up on 17th May at their call centers for refund status they confirmed me we didn't receive any request for refund, again on 17th May i gave required for refund, the gave me timeline for refund 45 days, then on 23rd June when my refund timeline period is going to completed within 4 5 days, they called up and told me sir we will give you Blackberry curve instead of Blackberry 8830, we will dispacth this product within in 2 days, after that i am continuoulsy following up with thei Customer care Executiv, neither they confirm about the delivery of product and neither these guys refund my money.

Please help to resolve this issude on priority.

AVA Merchandising Pvt. Ltd — Refund not getting

I have received a booklet with my ICICI Credit Card Bill saying that a product called Digital
            Pocket Recorder is cost 1950Rs. And the booking telephone number is "[protected]".

I booked that Product and the company is AVA Merchandising Pvt. Ltd. on 1st week of June 2009,
            and i got a order No.IC19213. They told me that i will receive the product with in a week by First Flight
            Courior. And immediatly they deducted a amount of Rs2020 from my ICICI Credit card.

Till August i did not received the product and i called up to the support team on 18th Aug
            on [protected]. They said i will get the part with in a week or so.

Date Executive Name Answer

26Aug2009 Sourabh Jain He said i will receive the product with in the weekend, because they says when couriour guy came nobody was at my address, but in my place there are 4 courior company located and i have checked with all of them by my name and address whether there is any courior in my name and address. But i got the answer that from June to till that date there is no courior in my name is recived them.

01Sept2009 Noor He requested me to wait for another 1 week as they are sending the product again.

08Sept2009 Ankita When i asked about the product they said it is out of stock and they said me to choose another product. But there were no product for the same amount if it is more then i need to give more money. So i choose to get my money back. they assured that with in 21 working days i will get the money back.And they said i will get a call from the account department with in 48 hours But till this date (26nov2008) no calls received.

14Oct2009 Noor Says i will get the money surely by before 10nov2009. Said i will recive cheque only, they wont re-direct the money to my ICICI Credit card.

12Nov2009 Sourabh Jain said final date that i will recive my money by 20Nov2009.

26nov2009 Ankita said we can not commit when can you get your money. Our account department or senior will call you within next 48 hours and will tell you the date.when i asked tell me the exact date she just kept silent, i told her that i am recording all the calls and i have noted all the dates and names she disconnected the phone. Again i called now another Girl picked the phone.

26Nov2009 Nikita She also said NOBODY can commit when can i get my money. She said senior will (2nd call) call me within 48 hours. And she made this is a special case.

As i searched about the company, AVA Merchandising Pvt. Ltd. i got many same complaints about this company and everyone says AVA Merchandising is CHEATING THE PUBLIC.

Kindly take any action.
            Arun S
            AVA Merchandising Pvt. Ltd.

Plot no -62 sector -18 Gurgaon Haryana -122001

E-mail :- [protected]@avamerchandising.co.in

E-mail :- [protected]@avamerchandising.co.in
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

poodee
              This is to inform you that THE EMPLOYEE OF ava merchandising ON THE DOMESTIC AIRPORT OF MUMBAI robbed me of my products after he sold them to me, he showed me the products but took out 2 things from it once he had sold it to me and did not place all the purchased products in the shopping bag, I had bought a jewellery set wid a watch, he took out the watch from the box, also I bought a swiss military cabin bag and a watch was free with it, he flicked the watch. I realized all this when i reached home and took out the gifts.
              I traveled by JET LITE on 2/7/10 and the flight time was 20:50, my flight no was S2 120,BOOKING REF 2V5WSX.
              I want my missing products which are a ladies watch which comes with the jewellry set and the men's watch with the bag.
              Please try to take some strict action against these kind of companies who rob innocent travelers. it was very disheartening to find out about these things. its a shame on them.

my details are- Deepak Khanna, mobile no [protected]

Thx and rgds
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

S P RAMACHARYULU
                WE HAVE BOOKED AN KODAK DIGITAL CAMERA THROUGH HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD.
                IT WAS OFFERED BY AVA MARCHANTISING COMPANY BY PLACING AN ADVERTISEMENT ALONG WITH OUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT WHICH OFFERS 6 EQUAL MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS FOR PAYMENT MODE.
                WHEN ORDER PLACED ON 10/10/09 WITH ORDERNUMBER HD2890... IT WAS NOT DELEVERED YET BUT THE PAYMENT WAS TAKEN THROUGH CREDIT CARD. INSPITE OF NUMBER OF REMINDERS THE SAME ORDER WAS AGAIN REVISED WITH NEW ORDER NUMBER HD6408 IN MARCH 08 2010.

CALLS WERE MADE THRICE A WEEK TO CUSTOMER CARE[protected] BUT SAME REPLY IS BEING GIVEN EVERY TIME. ( IT WILL BE DISPATCHED WITHIN 2 DAYS ).

KINDLY HELP US IN THIS REGARD.

[protected] & [protected]

CAMERA NOT YET DELIVERED
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Digital Cameras

AVA Merchandising Co. & HDFC Bank Bank Cc — FRAUD HELD BY COMPANY

JATIN BATRA
                  With HDFC Credit card Statement if found catalog of AVA MERCHANDISING, I found it trustworthy enough to order for Blackberry...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Credit Cards

K R Muralikrishna

Please go through the below mentioned mail sent to AVA merchandising. I had booked an order with them on January 21st 2010 and have not yet received anything from them till date(20/3/2010). I feel that this is a false company. I do not want other people to get cheated the same way. I feel mentally drained and insulted to have been the victim. Kindly take action against the people. I am willing to testify against them anytime and anywhere

My Details:

Name: KR Muralikrishna
                  PH: [protected]
                  mail ID: [protected]@yahoo.com

Murali
                  --- On Sat, 3/20/10, kuppam murali <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: kuppam murali <[protected]@yahoo.com>
                  > Subject: Re: No delivery made till date
                  > To: [protected]@avamerchandising.co.in, customerservices.[protected]@hdfcbank.com
                  > Cc: [protected]@yahoo.com, customerservices.[protected]@hdfcbank.com
                  > Date: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 11:11 AM
                  > Hi AVA,
                  > Going through the below mail, anybody can see that HDFC
                  > bank has made a tie up with a company who is not capable of
                  > keeping up their words. You have charged me 2 instalments of
                  > Rs.281/- which has been promptly paid by me. Yet I have not
                  > received the product I had ordered which should have been
                  > delivered to me by 21 days. It has been 2 whole months and
                  > yet I have received nothing. When ever I call or send a
                  > mail, the response I get is only an SMS. I am suspecting the
                  > motive of AVA merchandising. I am willing to buy the product
                  > from any ordinary roadside vendor but not from you. Hence I
                  > request you out of sheer desperation to CANCEL THE ORDER NO.
                  > HD4640 and pay me back Rs. 562/- immediately. You have
                  > troubled me enough and I am no longer responsible for any
                  > other instalments from AVA. It was not at all nice doing
                  > business with you. Also send me a confirmation that the
                  > order has been cancelled and please revert ONLY TO THIS MAIL
                  > ID.
                  > HDFC: I would be obliged if you take up this matter with
                  > your higher authorities. If required I can produce my CREDIT
                  > CARD number to HDFC. I shall be meeting one of your higher
                  > officials with the broucher and hard copy of this mail and
                  > all SMS sent by AVA. I am intrested to know the amount
                  > involved when the same incident happens to
                  > numerous people
                  > > I had ordered for a UCB Track suit(Combo offer with
                  > Duffle
                  > > bag) on January 21st 2010. I have not received the
                  > items
                  > > till date. I have been charged the first instalment of
                  > Rs
                  > > C/16/02/10/001,
                  > > C/25/02/10/052,
                  > > C/04/03/10/043 and
                  > > C/04/03/10/044
                  > > I also spoke to one of your floor supervisor
                  > Mr.Yashpal who
                  > > promised that the items will be delivered in the next
                  > 15
                  > > days.
                  > > I am surprised at the negligience for a small order.
                  > The
                  > > ordered items are not as rare that it would take 2
                  > months
                  > > for the dispatch. You have been causing me
                  > un-necessary
                  > > tension and harassment. I request you to deliver the
                  > ordered
                  > > items at the earliest or immediately revert with the
                  > status
                  > > of the dispatch. I need a commitment for the same as I
                  > > longer want unwanted excuses.
                  > > I am marking HDFC customer care in the CC as I feel
                  > even
                  > > they are equally responsible for having a tie-up with
                  > your
                  > authorities
                  > > Regards
                  > > Murali

AVA MERCHANDISING / HDFC bank — Product not delivered

I, Santosh Kr. Salampuria, am a HDFC /bank Credit card holder.
                  I had ordered a product from AVA Merchandising on the 1st of June in the EMI scheme, the catalogue being circulated by HDFC bank.I would like to stress that even on repeated enquiries from my side and assurances from their side, the product is not yet delivered.Here I would like to remind you that the catalogue boasts of a 14-day delivery period.
                  I hope that you understand the mental harassment and embarassment that I have gone through since the product I had ordered was a gift for someone special and going by the name that HDFC carry, I thought that the same will be delivered as assured.
                  Also, the EMIs are being regularly debited from my account.There seems to be no conscious effort from the side of bank or the said merchandising group to fulfill their commitment as was seen from their responses.
                  We, as consumers really feel helpless to such callous attitude of the merchants.Kindly help us out.

AVA merchandise — no delivery

on 25th of jan they have placed my order and they told me to deliver it within 21 days
                  but every time i contact them they told me that they are going to dispatch next week
                  now they stop responding to me
                  my product code is HD 4854
                  Product- UCB track suit with a duffle bag
                  Ihave paid 281 rupees in first emi out of 1600 rupees they have charged

please take necessary ac tions to protect the consumers
                  Even I ordered a bluetooth mono headset and in my case, they delivered a non working head set and i immediately called them to replace it. The customer executive guy told it will be taken in 10 days... but

Its 20 days and I had called them 4 times already.. still the same response !!

Prem
                  I have ordered product on 15th Aug. The order number is 006312 and for the product Berg Tandoor. So far not received the product. Kindly expedite it and my contact number is [protected].

regards,
                  vishal
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Prasad Madhavan
                    Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub: Refund Cheque of cancelled Order got bounced.

On 6th June 2009, i had placed an Order for 3 products under Order No. IC18335, the payment of which was made in advance through my ICICI credit card. After one month i received 2 products, however, the third product was not delivered. On several complaints i was told that the third product is out of stock. So on 2nd July, i cancelled the order for the third product and asked for a refund of Rs. 7200/-. The product was a Philips combo DVD player. I had to repeatedly call the customer service department of AVA Merchandising for my refund and every time, i only got a complaint number. I was dejected and felt cheated.

Then one day i got my refund cheque from AVA Merchandising for Rs. 7200/-, cheque number - 051285 dated 27th Oct 2009, drawn in Axis Bank Ltd, signed by the Managing Director - Mr. Anil Sharma of AVA Merchandising. Since my payment was made through my ICICI credit card, the refund cheque was drawn in favour of the credit card. This cheque got bounced and my bank issued me a memo stating that the cheque is bounced for ' insufficient funds'. I lodged my complaint several times to AVA on this. Complaint No. C/24/11/09/061 dated 24th Nov 09, Complaint No.[protected] dated 26th Nov 09, Complaint no. C/14/01/10/077 dated 14th Jan 10, Complaint No. C/29/01/10/085 dated 29th Jan 10, and finally last complaint No. C/09/02/10/130 dated 9th Feb 2010. All these complaints were lodged to ask for my refund as the cheque got bounced. None of my complaints were attended and not even once. I FELT BEING CHEATED AND HELPLESS.

In order to avoid my loss of hard earned money, i decided to place another order against my money lying with AVA Merchandising. However, they have refused to accept any fresh order against this money that is not refunded to me. This is strong case of intensional cheating - first delaying the refund and then boucing the cheque which is breach of trust and is an offence as per law.

I need your help in getting my refund and to expose such organizations unethical business practices of cheating customers.

Prasad Madhavan

AVA merchandising — No Refund

Due to misleading informantion about a product which I ordered and Paid (through ICICI bank credit card)for, I cancelled the order and AVA later
                    promised to send refund cheque (8500.

Now they are intentionaly delaying the refund from last 2-3 months
                    Whenever I call them or send Email they promise to deliver the refund cheque
                    with in next 5 days.They are doing this from last 2-3 months.

My bank ICICI is charging EMIs from me beacuse AVA didnot transfer back the paid amount online.

Now I am seeking legal remedy for the same through
                    1. Filing a FIR or
                    2. court/attorney notice.My point is that this litigation process is time efforts and money consuming Still I am opting for compensation due to harassment, litigation, disturbance.

name of the directors of AVA is mentioned in their web site but they dont provide their contact details, guess they will only listen after
                    legal notice.

CAN ANYBODY SUGGEST HOW TO CONTACT DIRECTORS?
                    Shardendu
                    [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Product code IC6776
                    Contact number [protected]

AVA merchandising — Refund Cheque bounced

I have ordered for Sanorita jewellery set. It was broken when delivered. I returned it back and registered concern for refund. they have issued me a cheque and adding salt to whole event, it got bounced back. Just wondering what to do now.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Shrikant Verma
                      Order number HD3214 was placed in the month of Nov'09. Till today 28th Jan'10 order has not been delivered.
                      On 14th Jan'10
                      I spoke to Executive Anuj / Team Leader Yashpal / Manager Saurabh Bannerji
                      Saurabh Bannerji the bigggest liar told me that sir your order will be delivered in a day or two.
                      I again called up on 24th Jan'10 and this time I spoke to Gaurav Jinwal (Executive) and I got the same answer your order will delivered in a day or two.
                      They are not ready to refund my money and their is no one to help us.
                      I've ordered a Princess Pearl set from AVA and they charged my Citibank credit card and after more than 2 weeks the product is still not delivered. Contacting there customer supports also could not solve the problem as they say they could not do anything and as they have delivered the product. This is highly disgusting, they are simply robbing customers. I request if anyone can guide me through the process of charging complaint against the company in law. The reference number of the sale i got is[protected] and the model no. is 631. please help...
                      AVA MERCHANDISING PVT. LTD.
                      31/32, OLD RAJINDER NAGAR,
                      NEW DELHI - 110060, INDIA
                      Phone:[protected]/25785789/42434457/58
                      Fax:[protected]

Key Personnel
                      Mr. AMIT CHOPRA
                      Mobile:[protected]
                      I've ordered a louis quartz watch and a reebok dhoni signature travel bag from AVA on 23rd april and they charged my Citibank credit card and after more than 3 weeks but i a have only recieved the reebok travel bag on 19th may, but i have'nt recieved the watch yet. Contacting there customer supports also could not solve the problem as they say they could not do anything and as they have delivered the product. This is highly disgusting, they are simply robbing customers. I don't remember the order confirmation#, my card # is [protected].Please deliver the order as soon as possible.
                      Thanks for the contact info posted here. I just called Mr Amit Chopra, Sounds to be a professional person. I will wait and see and he stands to his commitment.
                      How we can get together...please share contact numbers...will unite and do something...

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

Ava Merchandising — not received my order

paramjeet singh
                        hi,

iam paramjeet singh and i have ordered a digital camera and a wrist watch from ava merchandising company...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Digital Cameras

AVA Merchandising Gurgaon — NON-RECEIPT OF PRODUCT & DEDUCTION OF EMI FROM MY CREDIT CARD A/C NO 4346771010421262

jaacee2006
                        I received an advertising slip about AVA Merchandising Gurgaon that accompanied my HDFC BANK credit card...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

Vikas Sachdeva
                        I had placed an order of Berg Electric Tandoor through Tata Sky Offer of AVA Merchandising on 2nd August 2009, order no. CC13, despite a delivery commitment of 14 days, recieved the product on 24th August through Elbee Courier.

On opening the product it was found that the product was damaged, both handles were broken. I had registered a complint on the same day with a commitment from the customer care executive that the product would be picked up within 7 days and a new product would be delivered within the next 7 days. Till date the damaged product has not been picked up and the customer care executive are only giving false commitments to me, and most impotantly for the last few days i have been trying to call the 2 no.'s available to me but despite rings no one is picking up the phone, the no.'s available with me are[protected] and[protected].

One more thing that is surprising is that a company like Tata who focusses only on customer satisfaction is associating itself with companies like AVA who in return are misguiding its customers.

I would request you to please help me to get my product replaced and sort out the issue at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

Vikas Sachdeva
                        I have not Recieved my Free Reebok Watch Along with The Berg Tandoor and the tandoor also is damaged

i will screw their happiness thanks for the phone no.'s Mr Vikas Sachdeva

[protected] and[protected].
                        I had also ordered for the Berge Tandoor and it was with a offer of free Rbk watch, but I received only the Tandoor and that also was in damaged condition. Also it is not working well...I have been cheated by AVM/TATA SKY...

oswald soans
                          I am holding a citibank platimum card, i purchased a spy camera for rs 2000, 40 days back and it was delivered to me yesterday .The camera is not working . This product was selected from citibank official catalog/ brochure

1. I called delhi service no[protected]

They told me to contact : N R Infotech at no[protected]

2. I called the no but no one picks up the phone

3. I send a email to N R Infotech

They reply saying call up AVA Merchandising, since you have bought it from them .

I feel this is a major fraud going on, and some action has to be taken imemdiately .

All people cheated by this company may contact me at : oswald.[protected]@yahoo.in

we will form a group and put a police complaint .

AVA Merchandising / Reebok Sunglass — Fake brand

manojmastiff
                            I placed an order for Reebok Sunglass which was worth Rs. 4999/- but the offer price for ICICI CC card holder was Rs. 1115/-....
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

ALOK MATHUR
                            I placed order for berg tandoor with Ava merchandising. My order no. is IC 5935 dated 10.3.09. I was delivered defective product (berg tandoor).

I lodged immediate complaints over their helpline many times over phone but to no avail. Also sent complaints by email to them.

But till date, they neither replaced defective product nor gave refund.
                            Alok Mathur
                            3/91, GUJARAT REFINERY TOWNSHIP
                            PO:Jawahar Nagar
                            VADODARA (Gujarat)-391320
                            Phone : 0265 – 2237248, 223 6248,[protected]
                            Email : [protected]@iocl.co.in
                            I have bouught a spy pen from your outlet at IGI Airport. Very sorry to say that it is a faulty pen and not functioning at all. Please find below the details from the bill :-

Book no. 66
                            Sl No. 2010-11 / 3258
                            Dated 04.10.2010
                            From AVA Merchandising Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
                            IGI Airport, Domestic Terminal, Arrival Hall Palam
                            New Delhi 110037

Satinder
                            +91 [protected]
                            I too got a Spy pen at IGI airport after arriving from Aurangabad to Delhi flight of Jetlite. V v sory to say that i could use it only twice and now it does not get recognized on laptop nor gets charged i guess. Also the pack which i bought was a open one and there was no driver CD along with the pen

Recently Discussed

24 days ago
                              Ava Merchandising
                              One of the earpods were not working and the battery backup wasn't good.
                              24 days ago
                              Ava Merchandising
                              ava hot tech bluetooth speaker not working
                              25 days ago
                              Ava Merchandising
                              hot tech bluetooth speaker-not working
                              hottech tws-1
                              Ava Merchandising
                              herman hanssen men analog watch