Axis Bank Customer Care
Axis Bank Limited

Axis Bank Customer Care

Axis Bank Limited

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Axis Bank Limited Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang, Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Ahmedabad
TRISHUL, Third Floor, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple, Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad - 380006

USA: +1 855 205 5577
Qatar: +800 100 348
Bahrain: +800 11 300

View More Information...

Good

Axis Bank related photos (2498)

Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

vvreddy
Sir
I have bitter experience with AXIS Bank Demat services

I received letter from bank stating my demit account is suspended due to non availability of PAN details and requested to produce my PAN details. So I reached the office at Greelands/Hyd with the letter and my pan card Xerox. when I talked with concerned manager he says he want my original PAN card for verifying. It foolishness on the bank partto ask for my original PAN card where as in letter they asked for only PAN details ,
Next day I have sent my assistant with my original PAN Card which was verified and sent to Bombay stating that the original has been verified
Now I have received letter from Greenlands/Hyd that my name is not matching with the income tax dept PAN database ( there small error in data base instead of reddy they have put kreddy in my last name, though it is correct on the PAN card , of course it is mistake from income tax dept . )

It is shameful on the part of Axis bank services to make customer go around and is there any sanity for insisting for the original PAN card by the Greenlands/Hyd, which was not asked in the letter and now after verifying the original PAN card by the same bank ,which was given in writing to the Bombay that the original is verified and finally rejecting the same that the name is not tallying.
one alphabet in the total 27 alphabets though my surname, first name and middle name are matching totally and one letter just extra typed in last name
Really I am wondered by the CRM at AXIS bank , which is so called as Best Bank for the year 2007 chosen by Business India.

Regards for best CRM
vv reddy
i have a account in the name of nisha having saving account o [protected], unfortunetly
i have lost my atm card, i have submit a form regarding the reissue the
atm card & change my regisered mobile no to [protected]. i have sumbit the complain on 26-03-14 on jaipur vidhyadhar
nagar, branch . but i have not recieved the any response from that. please resolve at asap.

Axis Bank Credit Card — Cancel my Credit Card

Mohammed Omar Faisal
    It is been a horrifying experience with Axis bank, first of all I was embittered with your despicable marketing stating the...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Axis Bank — debit card is not working

gaurav kumar verma
    my name is gaurav kuamr verma .
    i had opened an account with uti bank in nov '04.
    and for that i gotta...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

VAIBHAV JOSHUA
    DEAR SIR/MADAM
    THIS IS VAIBHAV JOSHUA FROM JABALPUR(M.P.) I HAD APPLIED FOR THE CREDIT CARD ON 18TH OF DECEMBER 2007, AND AFTER 5 DAYS I RECEIVED A VERIFICATION CALL FROM THE JABALPUR CENTER ITSELF AND AFTER THAT I WAITED FOR 15 MORE DAYS AND I AGAIN WENT TO THE CENTER AND ASKED FOR THE STATUS AND THROUGH MY MOBILE NUMBER THEY FIND OUT THAT MY FORM HAS BEEN CLEARED FROM INDORE AND MUST BE REACHING TO BOMBAY, BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY OF THE CALL FROM THE INDORE OFFICE TILL NOW . AND AS I CALLED IN THE MUMBAI CALL CENTER AFTER 45 DAY FROM THE DAY OF SUBMISSION THE FORM IN JABALPUR I GOT THE REPORT THAT THEY HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED ANY OF THE APPLICATION FORM OF MY NAME AND OF MY DATE OF BIRTH WHICH THEY ASKED TO VERIFY.

SO MY COMLAIN IS THIS THAT WHEN THE FORM HAS ALREADYU BEEN PASSED FROM THE INDORE SO WHY IT HAS NOT YET REACHED TO BOMBAY OFFICE AND WHY I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED ANY SMS OR ANY CALL FROM THE INDORE OR FROM THE BOMBAY OFFICE. SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW MY FORM STATUS.

MY FORM NO. IS - 3659825
    NAME - VAIBHAV JOSHUA
    DATE OF BIRTH- 11/02/1984
    MOBILE NO. - [protected]
    CITY - JABALPUR(M.P.)
    THANKS
    WAITING FOR REPLY

AXIS Silver Credit Card — Not Yet Received

I have applied for UTI(AXIS) siver credit card on 24-Sept-2007 but I did't get any confirmation call and also any reference no.My application no is :3477826 could you plz send me the feedback...?

Axis Bank Silver Credit Card — Illegal charging of money

I have one Axis Bank Credit Card. They ALWAYS deliver the bills late. They delivered the statement for month of December 2007 much after the last date of payment. They only sent an SMS mentioning the total amount. Naturally i waited for the statement and hence got late in paying as well. They immediately deducted all the charges for late payment in the bill for January 2008.
    In another occasion the bill for the month of February 2008 did not arrive at all. In fact it has not arrived till date. In that case also i waited. Again i paid late due to this. They immediately deducted the related charges for late payment in the bill of March2008.

How can the bank expect me to pay the bill without delivering the bill statement on time? It is the bank's responsibility to dispatch the statement on time and also ensure that the statement reaches me on time. If the statement is not delivered before time, then again it is the banks responsibility to provide the bill online or send an email containing the detailed statement. And all this has to be done in such a way that the card holder gets at least 15 days time to pay. I can substantiate my claims by referring to an RBI notification (Circular No: RBI/2005-06/211DBOD.FSD.BC.49/24.01.011/2005-06) articles 2a and 3a.

In this manner Axis Bank Credit Card has taken more than Rs 1400 from me. When i write to Axis Bank customer care they simply refuse to give me back my money. They do not care for any circular by RBI. They simply keep saying that the bill has been delivered "according to their records". How can their records have the delivery date. Their records will only have the "dispatch date".

I want a solution to this shameless looting of money by Axis Bank Credit Card. They do not have any online system. They do not have a reliable bill delivery system. Why have started a credit card at all. They do not even bother about customer satisfaction. They write lies in their emails saying that the bill has been delivered when actually it has not.

AXIS BANK SILVER CREDIT CARD — Credit Card Account Statement not received for the the period 15.05.2008 to 15.06.2008.

I want to bring to your notice that I have not received the Credit card account statement for the period 15.05.2008 to 15.06.2008. I am not able to communicate for the details on the call centre contact number because of which the details also could not be got. Two days back my credit was stopped without any prior intimation. Although I have been paying my dues regularly late payment fees debit interest have been levied for the last month. I want a quick response for all these problems. I don't know how to contact them on phone.

Bharati

Ashwin Gopinath
      This is in response to the letter No:4322 dated Dec 19 2007 with the above captured subject.

Kindly note that the same credit card was reissued to me on informing that the original card was lost from my end. The executive who took the application for new card has informed that there is no charges for a fresh one, but later i have found that the information given was wrong. I have given a written letter to the AXIS bank , calicut branch for cancelling the card.

I have furthur send reminders to cancel the card on this in the month ofOctober, November and December.

No transaction was made on the newly issued card also.

Requesting you to kindly consider my request to cancel the card and stop the process in recovering the dues from my SB A/c.

regards
      Ashwin

Axis Bank — illegal deduction of account

contactlucky12329
        I have an salary account and have visa gold card in AxisBank.In salary a/c of visa gold card there is no deduction of transactions,balance...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

V Reddy
        I am an account holder with your bank and have been receiving statements of my demat account from you periodically by post. However, I wish to bring to your notice that off late the statements are reaching me after a long time and are invariably damaged. The last statement received by me on 25th January was a shocker!. The statement was completely open, the envelope torn and ragged to the extent that only the front cover of the envelope was present. This is a serious matter and makes my personal details available to everyone en-route, besides being a security breach.
        I hope you will look into the matter and the needful will be done.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,
        V Reddy
        I am an account holder with your bank and have been recieved my ATM card but his pin number not gotted so i requestly please urgently my pin number. You are not give my pin number than i closed my account.

Daruvuri Narendra
          I am an Indian Air Force Personnel presently working in UNO Mission,Sudan.I had been issued with credit card in Jul 07. I have not been using the card for last 3 months and I cleared all the dues 3 months back. But every month the bank is sending SMS alert telling that U are due for 300 Rs(Approx) even after clearing also.

Tele: [protected].

Silversmith — Non Issuing Bill

After buying Two Silver coins of 50gm from Silversmith on 05-11-07...when we asked for the Bill...they asked us to wait for a day since their computer was down...And now after following up & visiting five times, Mr. Hasmukh Solanki the Director has refused to give the Bill...since they are not registered with Sales Tax...or any Authorised Government authority...Please note the below address and do the needful....
          M/s Silversmith, Wing B, Shop No. 5, KPCT Commercial Centre, Fatimanagarm Pune 411 013

Axis Bank Credit Card — application status

sanalkumar g
            I am sanalkumar from Infra Pharmacueticals, kochi, Let me know my application status of axis bank credit card...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Monisha
            I had availed of a Power home loan for a property that never started construction. UTI retracted their support to the project. I offered to shift to another project by the same builder that was nearing completion as my entire amount had been disbursed by UTI. Instead of helping with the transfer where they stood to gain as well, they decided to start fleecing me. Charged processing fees again, increased my rate of interest, did not return my old cheques as a result of which they withdrew the old EMI as well as the new increased EMI. On being told to now debit the new EMI next month, they wish to charge an interest on it!! Gullible customers are being duped by this bank day in day out. No contact directly to the bank - only useless agencies.
            Since disbursement of loan in Nov 2006 the undersigned had been requesting the bank for the working out of the loan account in excel sheet – ie the calculation of interest etc so that I could follow / track the account, to this effect I have even called Mr Ramesh the previous RAC head at Pune TILL DATE THE EXACT METHOD OF CALCULATION HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN BY THE BANK!!

Also I had been regularly calling the bank in general and Mr Ramesh n Ajit in particular for the information on change in the ROI – but till date there has been no correspondence to that effect. The bank is supposed to inform the client about the revision of the ROI especially if it is a upward revision and give an option of revising the EMI to maintain the tenure same. During the visit when checked the system showed that NO LETTER TO THIS EFFECT WAS SENT TO ME. This in effect has cost me a recurring loss!!!

The other issue is that of rounding off of decimals – all good banking rules say upto and inclusive of 0.50 is rounded off to the lower and from 0.51 upwards to the higher. That is the rule AXIS bank follows for the savings and current accounts too – so HOME LOAN is no different. You can't tell me that it is the RBI policy – if so please send me the extract of the policy or guideline – RTI.

Imagine the quantum if you consider all the loan accounts the bank has.

Then THE BANK HAS a policy that if the 5th of the month is a holiday – THEN THE BANK will work the account on the 6th or the 7th and charge interest on interest for the difference of days – again THEY claim it is the RBI policy and Bank rules - the issue here is that if a particular day is a holiday – or if there is a delay in the clearing house – does the customer have to suffer – a policy issue !!

As has been categorically told to me by your staff and is evident from the calculations as also from the printout given by your bank – [though initially your staff were not sure themselves] the interest is calculated on the number of days in the month [interest * number of days in a month / number of days in a year]. 2008 being a leap year your bank has calculated the interest for the month of February for 29 days, but……….. the denominator which also has to change to 366 instead of 365 has not been done – this suits the bank as it collects interest for one extra day – this procedure has been confirmed by an email sent to me from your bank. This amounts to about Rs 480 odd in my case! Imagine the quantum if you consider all the loan accounts the bank has.

Lastly, despite all this or rather without giving due cognisance to all these issues – there is a difference of about Rs 90 odd even now- which remains unexplained!! What perturbs me most is the fact that not a single soul in the whole RAC Pune could explain the way the loan account functions the way the interest is calculated etc.

Besides – while speaking to Mr Gupta he repeatedly mentioned that he was trying to help me [more then he should be doing]– but then I thought that was the basic duty of the bank staff towards their customers – and this is more of clarifications then help being rendered. The mail sent by the bank on the 5th of March is more like – these are the ways of our bank – please lump it – you cant leave though!!! The last statement could be corroborated with the reaction of Mr Gupta when I told him that I would have no choice but to take remedial measures – to which he said "Please go ahead – our legal department will deal with it."
            TAKE HOME LOAN FROM AXIS BANK AND " GHUM TE REH JAO GE ON THE AXIS "

WE HAVE UNFORTUNATELY TAKEN A HOME LOAN FROM THE AXIS BANK WAY BACK IN SEP / OCT 2006. HOME LOAN ACCOUNT NO [protected]

WE HAVE A NUMBER OF OUTSTANDING ISSUES REGARDING MY HOME LOAN WHICH I HAVE ASKED THE BANK FOR REDRESS THROUGH PERSONAL REPRESENTATION IN THE OFFICE OF MR MANISH GUPTA, AXIS BANK [HOME LOAN DEPT], BHANDARKAR ROAD, PUNE IN DEC 2007 AND THROUGH REPEATED EMAILS TO - AXIS RAC <Customercare.[protected]@axisbank.com>; ANIL DIGHE <anil.[protected]@axisbank.com>; Manish.[protected]@axisbank.com; SINCE THE EARLY 2008. TILL DATE NO RESPONSE HAS BEEN FORTHCOMING !

THE ISSUES ARE ENUMERATED BELOW

NO RESPONSE FROM AXIS BANK, HOME LOAN DEPARTMENT, ON THE ISSUE OF : -

A> WRONG CALCULATION OF INTEREST ON HOME LOAN - THE CALCULATION SPREAD SHEET WAS GIVEN BY ME ON TWO OCCASIONS TO MR MANISH GUPTA - I PERSONALLY LOADED ON HIS COMPUTER ONCE.

B> WRONGLY ROUNDING OFF OF DECIMAL PLACES AND CLAIMING IT TO BE A RBI DIRECTIVE. THE COPY OF THE DIRECTIVES WAS REQUESTED - BUT TILL DATE THAT HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN.
            AND THE SAME ISSUE WAS CHECKED WITH THE AXIS BANK [SAVINGS BANK ] - WHO AGREED WITH MY CASE.

C> NOT INFORMING AT ALL OF THE CHANGE OF RATE OF INTEREST - HENCE DEPRIVING ME [THE CUSTOMER] OF THE CHANCE TO CHANGE / REVISE MY [HIS] EMI AND HENCE MAINTAIN THE TENURE OF LOAN - HENCE CAUSING A LOSS

D> THE INTEREST FOR A LEAP YEAR IS CALCULATED FOR 366 DAYS BUT IN THE FORMULA THE WHILE CALCULATING INTEREST FOR ONE DAY IT IS DIVIDED BY 365 DAYS - IN EFFECT THEY TAKE A DAYS INTEREST EXTRA. THE AMOUNT OF GAIN IS COLOSSAL / HUGE - CONSIDERING THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE EFFECTED.

E> CLAIMING THAT THE CORRECT ADDRESS WAS NOT AVAILABLE WHEN THE SAME WAS GIVEN AT THE TIME OF APPLYING FOR THE LOAN AND SUBSEQUENTLY THE REVISED COMMUNICATION ADDRESS WAS PROVIDED ALONG WITH MOBILE NOS AND LANDLINE NOS.

F> CLAIM BY MR MANISH GUPTA THAT - THE BANK CANNOT AND WILL NOT RESOLVE THE ISSUE AND THAT I [THE CUSTOMER] CAN KEEP TRYING TO FIGHT IT OUT, THE BANK HAS THEIR LAWYERS TO DEFEND AND FIGHT FOR THEM

G> LASTLY - NOT CARRYING OUT DOWN WARD REVISION OF ROI AND MAINTAINING A HIGHER ROI, WHICH IS AGAINST WHAT WAS TOLD AND DISCUSSED WITH ME WHEN THE LOAN WAS SOLD TO ME, THAT THE MARKET RATE OF INTEREST WOULD BE MAINTAINED, BOTH WAYS. IT IS PERTINENT TO MENTION THAT ALL UPWARD REVISIONS WERE VERY PROMPT - THAT TOO WITHOUT EVEN INFORMING ME.

H> I HAVE EVEN REPRESENTED MY CASE TO MR ANIL DIGHE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHARGE OF THE HOME LOAN DEPT AT THE AXIS BANK H/O, ALSO REPEATEDLY ASKED HIM FOR THE MOBILE NO AND EMAIL ID OF THE GENERAL MANAGER IN CHARGE - BUT TO NO AVAIL!

THESE ISSUES HAVE CAUSED ME IMMENSE HARDSHIP DUE FREQUENT AND REGULAR VISITS TO THE BANK BY MY WIFE AND CONSTANT MENTAL AGONY WHICH DOES AFFECT MY WORK ESPECIALLY AS A DEFENCE PILOT, BESIDES LOSS IN TERMS OF MONEY ON TWO COUNTS - EXCESS INTEREST AND LOSS DUE TO FREQUENT VISITS AND PHONE CALLS.

I PRAY THAT THE BANK BE ASKED TO RESOLVE THE OUTSTANDING ISSUES AT THE EARLIEST AND THE BANK BE ASKED TO COMPENSATE DUE TO - THE LAXITY AND IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR SHOWN BESIDES CAUSING CONTINUED EXTREME HARDSHIP AND IMMENSE MENTAL AGONY - WHICH AMOUNTS TO LACK IN SSERVICE PROVIDED ! IT IS ALSO PERTINENT TO MENTION THAT THE BANK APPEARS TO SHOW THAT THEY ARE ABOVE LAW AND CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.
            I completely agree with your comment. I also have a similar issue with the bank. They have reduced the tenure, increased the EMI without any intimation and now asking for interest rate on the difference of amount which I am not aware of. I am planning to lodge a complaint in the consumer court.
            The same thing happened with me when Axis bank redueced the tenure @ of down in ROI and when I asked them to keep tenure constant and reduce my EMI amount then they are offering me very small amount difference as per their internal calculation. Instead of their current 9% ROI they are charging 9.5% to me.

Axis Bank / Credit Card — Credit cards not issued

Ravikumar V
              My name is ravikumar V of Vijayawada/Andhra pradesh.
              I have applied for Credit card with AxisBank almost seven months...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

Tara Malvankar
              I would like to bring to your kind notice the following things.
              I was called by the axis bank and was asked whether I want to go for a credit card
              I submitted my documents
              I got the sms on my mobile no[protected] that my credit card is dispatched through Firstflight courier and was asked to call the courier service if I dont receive the card in 72 hours.
              I did n`t receive the credit card in 3 days so I called Firstflight Courier,they told me that my credit card was returned back to them: Reason was: Wrong address.
              After a week I got sms that my card is returned to the bank.
              Within a week I received my PIN number through the post on the same address.
              Till date I have not received my credit card.
              Enquiries made so many times and atlast I gave up calling Axis Bank.
              I gave complaint through e mail-Response was NIL
              Today I have received BILL FOR THE SAME CREDIT CARD which I have not used.
              My credit card No:[protected] ,
              Please ask the concerned department to do the needful.
              regards, TaraMalvankar
              Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
              DeleteReplyForwardMove...
              Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text | Full Headers

Axis Bank Credit Card — Wrong Bill Received

I am a Axis Bank Gold Corporate Credit Card holder and i received a bill of Rs. 71854.55 but i haven't used my credit card for a single rupee and when i gave a call in axis bank customer care they said that the payment is made by Addon Card, but i havent received any addon card and that card has been given to someone else and the same has been misused by that person. When i asked in Axis bank fort branch they said we cannot help you, you have to co ordinate in call centre only. Kindly let me know what is to be done in this case should i launce a police complain also
              I am a Axis Bank Gold Corporate Credit Card holder and i received a bill of Rs. 1020 at hyderabad but i haven't used my credit card for a single rupee. at that time i was in train to come hyderabad. Kindly let me know what is to be done in this case should i launce a police complain also.

neelapu muralidhar reddy
                dear axis bank customer care people,

the complaint box i have seen of the axis bank is the worst service and response also. why because yesterday i made a call to the land line number[protected] .one of the person alked with me . actually they didn't send the statements in time and they told while i was applied for the card is its a life time free card.afetr when i made purchase of of nearly 1600 rupees in june but they didn't send the statement. so i didn't pay the amount . i was out of county for the twomonths . after i reach india i made a call to customer care ans asked for the statement . at that time they told u have to pay of 3500 rupees.

i asked why they told that it was with late payment and the service tax ,joining fees and etc.at that time i made complaint but they didn'y give the response and also the complaint number also.

and again i called them they asking for the complaint number. i told at that time u had not given .so it was my fault that i didn't asked them. see how they are response with the customers. this is the way thay are behaving with the customes.

they directly deducted from my saving account 3500 rupees with my permission . and the axis bank people also not informed me also. with credit card section the saving account people also like that only.and i have paid theamount for what i made purchase of 1600 rupees and the late payment of 1100 rupees also.

when i asked for that they told the money will not be revert back.

see this is the way the axis bank is working. so dear friends don 't go for axis bank.otherwise it was the problem will hapened to you also.

with regards,
                murali.
                I am having the axis bank credit card, my limit was 35000/-. but axis bank is cheating people by allowing of more than limit & then imposing penalties on it. If limit is fixed, that there should be validation on limit. otherwise what is the mean of limit. In my case my usage exceed 50 rs from my limit & bank charged 337 rs on it. This is very much wrong
                Hi all,

AXIS BANK is very worst in credit card business. Still now they didn't know how to handle the customer.
                Statements are not properly received by customer and some agents cheating credit card appliers

VERY WORST.............................

What their higher official are doing we didn't know,

I think they are just sitting idle and doing something else.????

even we can't talk with customer care people too...always it's busy...
                Hi Everyone,

Even I agree with the same.. bcos I am also a victim of the same scenario...

You can reach me @ +91 [protected].

Bobby
                Can somebody tell me what the [protected]@*[protected]@ is debit interest in the credit card statement...Axis bank sucks, it is the worst and the saddest bank i have ever dealt with, i think that GRAMIN or CORPORATION bank is far better than Axis bank.AXIS Bank is Chor, I[censored] call THE Customer care Freaks, first of all they dnt pick the [censored]in call, it takes 15 - 20 mins to reach a ZINDA Aadmi, other wise keep listening to the freakin IVR, and if they pick the call, they give false statements, EXAMPLE: Sir, this issue will be taken care of within 7 working days, THEY [censored]IN WORK ONE DAY IN A MONTH, DATS WHY I HAVEN'T RECIEVED THE ANSWER SINCE SEVEN MONTHS, THEY DNT SEND THE STATEMNT ON TIME AND THEN CHARGE ME [censored]IN DEBIT INTEREST AND LATE PAYMENT FEE...
                *****AXIS BANK DOESN'T WORK, THEY WANT THEIR CUSTOMERS TO WORK FOR THEM*****
                SORRY FOR MY LANGUGE GUYZ BUT BILLING SECTOR OF THIS BANK IZ [censored]ED UP AND SU***CKED UP****

Axis Bank — wrong statements and false information of CREDIT CARD

K.Sankaragopalakrishnan

Please attend the compaliannt and do the needful.

K.Sankargopalakrishnan...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

Axis Bank Debit Card — not receiving the pin no.

Lakshmi Kant Sharma
                  Dear Sir /Madam
                  I opened my salary account with debit card in the month of july
                  from janakpuri branch, New...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (66)

Axis Bank Credit Card — Card not received!

Raghu naga prasad yara

I applied for credit card at your bank one month back. I have recived applicaton Ref No: 1047483
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (17)

Debashis Bank
                  Axis Bank,
                  Anwar Shsh Road Branch, City Heights, Calcutta

I went to open a New Account and wanted to make an Fixed deposit of 2.5 Lacks

The lady at the West most Corner talk to me
                  Tried to convince me for some other investment plan

When I said I am not interested for any locking period She got angry and started yelling to me.

So if this is the way they deal with customers then I have no interest in any transaction with AXIS bank.

I was interested in AXIS bank because
                  The FD interest rate is 9 % where as HDFC and HSBC ( more than 2 yrs with them excellent customary support ) is providing 8.25 %.

Debashis Bose

Axis Bank Credit Card — How Can Know application Status

Brajesh Sharma
                    Applied for Credit Card with Ref. no : 997667 but unable to track Status....
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Prem nath Prasad
                    i applied for home loan(20/11/2007) to Axis Bank ,they did not approved the loan without giving any cause,I got the deny letter on 10/01/2008. they also cleared a cheque on 05/12/2007 cheque no 13233, amount Rs750.00 o[censored]BI.Asansol.When i requested to refun the amount they misbehaved,abused and denied to have any conversation.
                    The matter must be looked upon and necessary steps should be taken

Axis Bank Credit Card — CREDIT CARD BILL

M.SARAVANA KUMAR
                      Sir / Madam,
                      iam Saravana kumar working in a BPO company . your men in chennai has requested me to...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (20)

Recently Discussed

(11 minutes ago)
                      Sony India
                      bravia tv display issue
                      (31 minutes ago)
                      Flipkart
                      delay from flipkart department to give me the resolution and also directly closing my account after intimating them many times
                      (32 minutes ago)
                      Star-Clicks.com
                      fake company
                      (43 minutes ago)
                      Religare Health Insurance
                      claim rejection
                      (45 minutes ago)
                      Brothers Footprint
                      Took our money and blocked us