Axis Bank
Axis Bank Limited

Axis Bank Customer Care

Axis Bank Limited

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Axis Bank Limited Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang, Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Ahmedabad
TRISHUL, Third Floor, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple, Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad - 380006

USA: +1 855 205 5577
Qatar: +800 100 348
Bahrain: +800 11 300

View More Information...

Good

Axis Bank related photos (2656)

Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

Amol S Dhekane
Myself is Amol S. Dhekane,Pune.using ATM Card o[censored]nion Bank of India, (Tilak Road Branch, Pune). on 19/02/2008 i wanted to withdraw Rs. 3000/- cash from nearest ATM centre at Railway station Ankleshwar since I was in Ankleshware on that day. But, neither i have received cash nor any slip/receipt from the said ATM Center, & my account gets debited by Rs. 3000/-.
For your ready ref. I am giving you My ATM Card No. [protected] & my UBI's S. B. a/c No. is [protected].
Now I request you to take the matter on priority basis & credit the amount of Rs. 3000/- to my UBI's account without any further delay. If you need any furhter detials pl. call me on Mobile NO. [protected]. Reply awiated.
hellow sir I, Priyank Jain, have a saving A/C in Panjab National Bank (PNB) & also have a ATM of PNB and i try to withdraw the maney (Rs. 10000/-) from axis bank ATM on 03/08/09 but i did not receive cash and when i check my A/C the same amt. had deducted. I complaint to both bank (PNB and AXIS) and also to customer care of PNB then i got a complaint no. 18450285.
kindly solve my problem and cradit my a/c with the same amt i.e. Rs. 10000/-.
my a/c no. is [protected].
thanking you.
Myself is Sachin Kumar Dubey using ATM Card of Axis Bank Ranchi, (Albert Ekka Chowk Main Road Branch, ). on 22/02/2010 i wanted to withdraw Rs. 1000/- cash from nearest ATM centre at Allahabad Bank ATM Near Harmu Housing Colony Branch . But, neither i have received cash but receipt rejection slip/receipt from the said ATM Center, & my account gets debited by Rs. 1000/-.
For your ready ref. I am giving you My ATM Card No.[protected] & my Axis Bank S. B. a/c No. is [protected].
Now I request you to take the matter on priority basis & credit the amount of Rs. 1000/- to my Axis Bank account without any further delay. If you need any furhter detials pl. call me on Mobile NO. [protected]. Reply awiated
Date : 02/11/2010

Ref.- Saving Account No. [protected]
Dabit Card No. –[protected]

This is to inform you that I swap my State bank India Debit Card for getting cash Rs.500/-(Five Hundred) from your AXIS Bank ATM, at 5:53 P.M dated 31/10/2010 located at 150, M.G. Road, Budge Budge, ATM ID –S1AW4392 due to link failure I have not get Money and cash withdrawal slip. Further I swap my State bank India Debit Card in another Machine (ATM) and withdrawal Cash Rs.500/-(Five Hundred) but surprise that Account balance showing Rs.500/-debited two times.

Hence I request you to verify your System and Credit Rs.500/-( Five Hundred ) on my above mention Account.

Your early action in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you.
Your faithfully,

SK JULFIKAR RAHAMAN
Dear Sir, I Wish to kind notice that I am used my Andhra Bank.ac.no. [protected]..And debit card no./ATM Bank caed No.[protected].on 29th January, 2014. in AXIS Bank ID.Location Mancherial Hiway, and amount requested for withdrawaled Rs.10000 -00 but Amountactually disbursed at ATM; Rs.9000 -00 dated transation; 29.1.2o14. and time of transwation; 15;54;15;56, in this conserned, I Lodged the complaint at the Branch Manager, ANDHRA Bank, he said that this matter notice to the concerned bank officials, but, not solved the my problem about remaining of Rs.1000- 00 rdisbursed money .

Hence, I request you to very your system amount to the account debited Rs. 10000 -00. ..on my above Account.
and take immediately action in this regard sir,
MY Mobile no, [protected]. Emai.Id. bingi.srinivas.[protected]@gmail.com
thanking you,
yours faithfully,
bingi.padma sri.

Axis Bank Credit Card — Statment [Resolved]

Tatyasaheb Kolahe
    I was using Axis Bank Credit card. I want to close my card. I paid all amount displayed on statement. That time...

Axis Bank Credit Card — Credit card account statement [Resolved]

Sajith Thankappan
    Si/Madam
    My name is Sajith T. I am working in ACS, infopark ,Kochi. I own Axis bank credit card from August...

Veera Bhadra Rao
    I am R. Veera Bhadra Rao from Bangalore. In the month of Dec-2007 I took the personal loan from Axis bank for amount Rs. 3,00,000/_. I have paid one EMI for Rs 7,058 on 21st january.

After that I decided to close the loan and visited kormangala brance on 24-Jan-2008 and closed the loan with fore-close charges totalling Rs. 3,09,541/-.

At the time of taking loan I have been opted for ECS facility from my bank account(ICICI). I have contacted ICICI to ECS from my account.

For my surprise on February 21st, Once again the EMI amount has been deducted from my savings account and credit to AXIS bank as EMI. I felt horrified how the things are happening. I sent a complaint mail to there customer care, but no response, They are very careless to the customer complaints.

ICICI Bank — loan emi deducted without reciveing the loan

ref: LAN NO LIZBT[protected]

EMI DEUCTED WITHOUT RECIVEING THE LOAN FROM THE ABOVE LOAN ACCOUNT

Axis Bank — Unknown deduction in my account

Hi Sir

As per telephonic conversation with you today, Please find my written complain against Axis Bank for deducting a Charged of Rs. 750/- without my information.

I had a salary Account # [protected] with Axis Bank. I left the Accenture on 28th February 2009, since then No transaction has been done in my account till 14th June 2009. I have not received any call for maintaining a balance between these periods.

On 13th June, I have spoken with Customer Care executive at [protected] around 11.30 Am to 2.30 Pm with two different persons. I told that persons that I have a Salary Account with Axis bank and I want to Open a Saving Account. Could you please tell me the procedure?

The Person Response:

Sir you can continue this account as Salary account as from last three month there is no transaction in your salary account. As per rule of Axis Bank if There is no transaction in Salary account for Last three months, the account get transferred to Saving account.

I asked is there any charges for not maintain any balance or transaction in my account for last three months.

I got replied that No sir there is no charges as this was a salary account and your account got transferred to salary account from June onwards. Further your quarter has been ended on 14th June 2009. We do not adjust previous charges in Current quarter. I get this confirmed by that persons 5 times. You can check my recoded call on that day. I have mentioned the time as well. My number is[protected].

After this confirmation a deposited a cheque with get cleared in my account around 18th June 2009.

Then after a months a got to know that a charges of Rs. 750/- has been deducted from my account not maintaining a balances in previous quarter (which was a salary account.)

i have contacted to AXIS Bank to get this transaction reverse. I have not recceived any respone from last 2 months.

Looking for your favorable response.

Ajay Tiwari

+[protected]

+[protected]

[protected]@yahoo.co.in

ajayk.[protected]@hotmail.com

tiwari.[protected]@gmail.com
    clear all d[protected]

Axis Bank, Bangalore — Deduction of EMI

I had a personal loan (PP[protected] with Axis bank bangalore and pre-closed the same on 20/11/2010. Bank people said that, if in case ECS gets deducted from my HDFC bank, they will pay it back. Now it got deducted on 2/12/2010 and I dropped a mail to them on the same day. But there is no proper resonse from them and before the closure of my loan, whenever I drop a mail, I use to get reponse within a day but now????

Gayalal Narzary
      It has been observed that some body unauthorizedly done transaction with credit card no:[protected].
      As per your bank statements forwarded to I have been paid my last payment on 10 Dec 08 till to date. Thereafter I did not do any transaction any more after that. It is requested to place an Investigation & the scrutinization of the ID address where from the order been placed for making payment and intimate me at your end please
      I am Devendra and my a/c no. is "[protected]". And from this a/c Rs. 1500/- has deducted as on 05/03/2012 without my information and i tried to make complaint several times but i am unable to register my complaint. So please solve my problem as soon as possible.
      Please solve my problem as soon as possible otherwise i have to go consumer forum.

Axis Bank Credit Card — I need a-statement for my outstanding credit amount [Resolved]

Kiran Kumar Panda
        Hi Customcare,
        Here i am Kiran Kumar Panda having credit card number-[protected] wanted to have a e-statement...

Axis Credit Card — received SMS from AXIS [Resolved]

Vinayak Palkar

This to inform you that I Vinayak Palkar got Axis bank Credit card in Last Week, and today I have received...

Axis Bank Credit Card — Replacement of credit card [Resolved]

sanjay kumar
        Hi ALL,
        I have not received my card.

History:
        I have reported my lost card ([protected])on...

Axis Bank Credit Card — non receipt of credit card [Resolved]

s vasudevan
        i have applied for an axis card
        application reference 1089899
        its more than a month
        what happened...

Virender Pal Singh Bhatia
        Sir
        This is with regard to change of adress application which was given twice in your branch but still no action has been taken even after multiple reminders given verbally since three to four months back.
        Require immediate ATTENTION.
        My savings account(Salary account )No is [protected].Iam working with M/s Indswift Ltd baddi for the last 2 years.
        I wish to avail housing loan. Kindly advice.

Thanking you.

S.D.Kesharwani
        Respected Sir
        its been long time approx 4 and half month,i have opened account in your company but till date did not get my atm pin number .pls let me know why is this so.
        the petition for openibg account was behalf of my company nahar group of company,so now let me know is dat my account still working or has been closed
        Dear Sir
        I am your customer with your bank now working Nalagarh, now want to open my account for banking service as my previous sent are not valid so please suggest me to do so.
        hi this is sandeep kumar vill sultanpur dist panchkula i took loon in your bank on my land could you plz send me the detail of instalment because i have been living in austrilia since 2008 i just want to know about the money which i have to pay u .i am very sory due to some reason i could n, t pay instalment on time .the lone is which i took it is on my father name his name is ram kumar .i want to know that how much they have payed .could you plz send me the detail on my e mail .

Subbarayudu
          I wanted to withdraw an amount of Rs1000/- on 9th November 2007 from Bangalore Electronic city TCS think campus Axis Bank ATM. May be due to insufficiency of currency, the ATM dispensed Rs300/- ( 100*3 Notes) only. and immediately a statement generated showing 1000 with drawn but 200 credited on the same date and same time.( 12.59 Noon ). the net effect is as if ATM dispensed Rs800/-.

Immediately I have shown the same to the ATM security Person and registered the same in the Register book maintained at the ATM. The printed statement and handwritten complaint given to nearest Branch of Axis Bank which is at JP nagar , Bangalore.
          It seems that they forwarded the complaint to MG Road Branch on 13th November, but no action taken until I approached the main branch.
          When given another written complaint in MG road branch, they enquired and informed me on December 3rd that the DIEBOLD ( ATM Machine Manufacturers) Engineer confirmed that the machine dispensed 1 500note which was not actually dispensed. The bank is not willing to accept customers complaint.

it is time and cost consuming each time to go to bank main branch to repeat the request to credit back 500 to my account.

Finally I stopped to request the branch manager to credit back my amount of Rs500.

I felt bad about this incident., Bank is not relying the customer ? what is the fun in complainting simply., whether bank doesnot have discretion to accept customer s requests..
          yes agree

This AXIS bank is big bank
          very worst bank
          no proper responce
          no customer care numbers work properly
          if you call, they put on hold for a long time

very very very bad bank

try to change your accounts from it or transfer all money to other bank and operate from it
          veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worst bank
          i am u custmer at saharanpur

every day Problem atm machin in saharanpur
          plz con. me my Mb.[protected]
          best bank in india

MAMIDALA KESHAVA PRASHANTH
            Dear Sir / Madam,

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have transferred amount of Rs. 8000/- using my HDFC net banking to my AXIS bank account on 04.02.2008 with reference number 0777HD[protected].

My account details are :

Account Balance
            12.17

Available Balance
            12.17

As I am following up HDFC account people, they are asking to contact you. Kindly credit back to my account as I need to pay my credit card amount today.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant M. Keshava

Executive-Operations,

Aliens Developer Pvt Ltd,

i forget my axis bank user id please send it to my emailid

rajneesh tyagi
              sir, I had applied for fresh credit card but before i could recieve the card i went for change of addressi.e from E-2 pareek college road bani park Jaipur ((Raj) to new address i.e Hno. 77 veshweshvaria Nagar Gopalpura Bye Pass Jaipur (Raj).
              So the card was returned back by the currier co. I talked on your help line they addvised me to send application for change of adderss along with the proof of new address through post at your post box. All the said work has been done 20 days ago but till date I am yet to recive my card. Kindly do the needfull in this regard .
              Rajneesh Tyagi

Axis Bank — Credit Card not received

I applied for an Axis bank Silver credit card. I recieved the ATM passwords (2 Nos- One for an addon card) and the reference no. of application 793642. I believe they also have deducted 800 INR for some schemes like the 50% discount on round trip air fares. I haven't recieved the credit cards so far. I doubt whether they are miused by someone.
              Could you please........................... sort out this matter?
              TILL NOW I DIDNT RECEIVED MY CARD, BUT I'M RECEIVING STATEMENTS. ITS RIDICULOUS OF YOUR SERVICE

Axis Bank Credit Card — Not recd Credit Card

With reference to the above subject, I have not recd the Axis bank credit card. please send immediatly as soon as possible
              ( ref: Expressit vide AWB # [protected])

M Sudharsan

Credit Card — Till not received credit card

Respected sir,
              Your Representative attendt me on phone for the BARCLAYCARD

I submit my all required documents.
              But I Dont receive the CARD.
              So pls. do the needful ASAP...
              MY APPLICATION REFRENCE NUMBER : [protected]

Yours faithfully,
              S.M.Hunagund
              Contact no. [protected]
              Dear sir
              I received the credit card pin number long back till now i did not receive the credit card, but i recived an sms saying its undelivered how is it possible my mother is available in my home always when i am able get the pin number why not the card.
              Expecting the anticipation at the earliest.

Card was booked in chennai office

Any other details require please let me know.

Adam
              my credit card application ref no is :- no1815988 please let me know the status of the card. and what time i can get it the same i am your prime customer please reply as soon as possible.

Thanx With Regards
              Rajesh Agnihotri

Credit Card — not receiving till

i milindkumar s. sancheti applied for credit card approx 1 month bfore online after tat a call come on my mobile no. [protected]/[protected] about submission of document and i submit document within 1 hour on same day please send me credit card

Himanshu Verma
                Unfortunately I had applied for a personal loan from Axis Bank and suffered a loss. Asaf ali branch salesperson hadcollected the documents for loans on 15th Jan'07 with a promise to disburse a loan in 10 days. After fewdays i got a cal that documents had been lost and i hadgiven the documents on 01st Feb '07. After that they ask me for bank statement of my previous bank account but askedin peacemeal Mr. sumeet Chhatwal did'nt understood the urgency of a applicant and took the matter very lightly. I am suffered very heavily . Please 2 Do something i fedup with this kind a attitude and want a compensation from the Bank for the loss sufferedand strict action against the culprits of asaf ali road Axis Bank. Loan manager Sumeet Chhatwal
                I have recd a cheque on 09.07.08, bearing no. 172856 Dt.20.12.2007 for Rs-2500/- which can not be deposited as already six months expired. please issue me a fresh cheque
                sanjay
                phone no [protected]
                Reg:- UTIB/PL23970 complited 16th EMI where is our 1% cashback you know what sir you people's are always worried about your payments what about these kind of delays will you please let us know the status on urgentt basis as its already delayed 3-4 months.

awaiting your positive reply.

thanks/regards

narinder singh PH: [protected]
                In my opinion axis bank is one of the most pathetic bank, with ill mannered staff .This bank flouts rules at the drop of hat.They are not at all customer friendly, staff itself is not aware of bank guideliness and they make false promises to customers.

lipika kumaran
                  Mr. Nayak,

I'm writing this mail while I'm being kept on hold by your bank's helpline. it's been 15 minutes now...and I must say, your selection of hold music is very sorry. More importantly...there are no status updates on what number in line I am, or when the phone will be answered.

Anyway, getting to business...since I can't afford to waste any more of my time than you already have.

This is regarding a written request I had put in at your Bandra, Turner road branch (by the way...18 mins on hold now...lovely music). I had misplaced my debit cards...and had them blocked. About a month ago, I applied for re-issuance of my gold debit card with a new pin number. I submitted the written application at Bandra, where your staff promised that it would be delivered to the Worli branch (at which I hold my account)...and the card and pin would be sent to me in 8 to 10 working days.

I didn't receive anything after 14 days, which is when I went to the bandra branch to check the status. After receiving a little more than a clueless 'But we sent it to worli na, madam', I understandably raged at your phone banking officer (who were very nice as they made me hold only about 5 mins...23 mins on hold now, by the way...the music does grow on you).

I received a call from someone who i think was from worli branch, the next day, to whom i repeated the details...it's been a week since then...I haven't heard since.

I have been trying to call your worli branch, bandra branch since this morning...i get transferred to your helpline (25 mins on hold)...and therefore have had to now guesswork your email ID to write this mail. (Mr. Oza, Mr. Swaminarayan...yours were the olny email IDs I could find online...will you gentlemen be so kind as to guide a lady's email to the right person..)

I'm sure you appreciate the realities of your customers...we simply cannot spend time traveling from one branch to another....I thought that's why other banks I bank with, seem to have very efficient phone and online banking.

Can I please have my debit card and pin before I leave for my holiday next week...since the request has been with you for a month now...i would think that would be enough time. I promise to test out your gold card's benefits in Singapore and report. (33 mins on hold ...phew!!)

By the way..I should also tell you...your emergency help line for cad blocking doesn't respond either.

My details are:
                  Name: Lipika Kumaran
                  A/C no:[protected]
                  Branch: Worli

Please do feel free to placate a very irate customer. I will await a response..sooner rather than later.

Lipika

P.s. I've hung up the phone..after 35 mins on hold...do you reimburse phone bills?
                  any issueing charges gold debit card

Neeraj Lijhara

This is in refrence of my card application no 897656 . i wish to inform you that i get a message on my mobile that my card has been approved on 5th jan 2008 and i recived the sealed pin number for the same on 9th but till date i am not geeting the card . i am in tension that any body can use this card as i am not getting the reply from bank after several complaints

Neeraj

Jammu Web Computers — Not Recieveing Credit Card

This is in refrence of my card application no 1470800 . i wish to inform you that i get a message on my mobile that my card has been approved on 24th jan 2008 and i recived the sealed pin number for the same on but till date i am not geeting the card . i am in tension that any body can use this card as i am not getting the reply from bank after several complaints. I call several times in customer care but in vain.

Axis Bank — Non Receipt of Qty Statements

Respected Sir,

I am having a salary account with Axis Bank at their Ahmednagar Branch.
                    Earlier, the bank use to send the Quarterly Statement of my Bank Account by post.

Since few months i have started availing the facility of net banking. And their onwards neither I have received the Quarterly Statement of my Bank Account nor i have received the same in my mail id i.e. [protected]@gmail.com.

From one side they are sending the vogue mail of Quarterly Statement of the Bank Account and from other side the same mail is having an attached file containing the statement (but not in position to open) i.e. the same is not opening or can be downloaded from the net.

now, i am very frustated about the bank's attitude of not providing me the the Quarterly Statement of my Bank Account.

Kindly help.

Sharad Vilas Pathak
                    A/c No. [protected]

BABAN KONDIBA VICHARE
                      To,
                      The manager
                      I am resident of virar , holding a salary a/c with Deutsche Bank. on sanday, 3 feb 2008 at 9.30 am i went to withdraw cash from AXIS BANK ATM located at virar East opp. Railway station . my ATM Card got stuck in the machin because of power failer. on manday 4 feb 2008 in the morning i went to virar west located opp. petrol pump to report and claime my ATM Card. i was surprised by the statment by the officer [ladey] that they can not give me the card. she said they will distroyed the card. she said i have to gate a new card from dutsche bank only. is it my fault that power failer occured when i went to i withdraw cash from that ATM machine. i am surprised by the rude behaviour of your staff. why should i pay for the extra cost to the ATM Card. please do The need full to gate me the card delivered to the my office my self phone number is [protected]. i am sending a copy of this maile to evening newspaper midday also .
                      BABAN VICHARE,
                      R/Sir,

To,
                      Axix bank,
                      The manager,

We have allmost problem withdraw cash in atm machine the mall raod bhatinda.Atm machine every weekly withdraw cash in atm machine is dead so i basically problem face in city people.ATM machine daed very bigg problem in bank.Sir no any axtra Atm machine in city.please provide to atm in my city bhatinda (punjab) i have no broolem face in feture regarding ATM machine.

Thanks With Regards

Navdeep Pathak
                      E-Mail Id:- navdeep.[protected]@gmail.com

Dr. Mamta Kapila
                        Dear Sir

This is in reference to Account number [protected], Account name Mamta Dry Fruits Corner (Noida), which was opened in the last quarter of the past year. The executive who came to open this account did not mention anything about the branch of the bank and thinking it to be in Noida, the holder agreed to open an account. But the account was opened in Vikas Puri Branch which was not all possible for the holder to operate in lieu of which on receiving the ATM card through courier, the holder returned it back mentioning it in the Acknowledgment that this account is not needed by him and so he did not make it functional either in any sense (no amount was deposited into that and no transactions were done thru that). But still the monthly statement received by him reflects a charge of MAB Non Maintainence as Rs. 350.

I would thus request you to please look into this and make it feasible to close this account as soon as possible in order to avoid any unnecessary charges outstanding.

Dr. Mamta Kapila

on behalf of Mr. P.C. Ganotra
                        sir, i hve a doubt..my brother opened one account in axis bank.but my brother opened account on june 2006..his died on the dec 2007 during the road accident.so in that insurance is available..whether whete i get that amount.tell me please..my brother opened the acc in delhi at vikaspuri branch..
                        Hi, This is Sashibhusan Jena, I opened one saving account couple of month back in Axis bank, Badasankha, Puri, Orissa branch. They have charged Rs 250.00 to wards electronic fund transfer. but when I went for pening account I asked them all about and got the result that nothing to charge. Even I have gone through the change sheet they provided with my welcome kit, nothing is mentioned like this. Also I have gone through online transaction charges list in axisbank.com site nothing mentioned like this.

And similarly they are charging huge amount for low balance, mobile banking and so on. Axis bank have so many hidden charges in huge margine than other banks.

I feel they are trying to increase their revenue from charges with cheating the account holders.
                        so I would like to request you to take the steps for it and do the needful, whatever possible.

please let me know if any additional steps can be taken by me.

Also I want to inform all the indians not to make relation ship with the Axis bank, you might be cheated by them.

Axis bank — Amount debited wrongly [Resolved]

Abubacker Siddiq
                          I have an salary account and have visa gold card in AxisBank.In salary a/c of visa gold card there is no deduction of transactions,balance...

Prabhat Gupta
                          This is to inform you that Rs. 10,000/- has been withdrawn from my SB A/c No [protected] through ATM Hotel Surya Ranchi on 17.12.07 as per the SMS received from SMS Banking facility activated in my account on 17.12.2007 at 2:52 pm.

Since I had not withdrawn the money and my ATM card (Debit Card No [protected] valid till 12/2007) was with me in Jamshedpur I was shocked how could a withdrawal take place from my account. I immediately checked up ATM Akashdeep Plaza Golmuri and lodged a written complaint to your Jamshedpur Branch on 17.12.07 and to the President Eastern Zonal Office vide Registered letters dated 18.12.07 to report this incident. Thereafter I came to know that a new ATM card was issued and sent which was not yet received by me.

I was informed over the telephone on 19.12.07 at 03:18pm first by Ms Neha Sinha and subsequently by Mr Saurabh Kumar (operations head ) of Ranchi Branch who informed me about delivery of my renewed ATM card to a person named Rakesh Yadav who is neither known to me or has been authorised by me to receive the ATM card

I would like to know why my renewed ATM card was delivered to an unknown person. Due to negligence at your end such fraudulent withdrawal of Rs 10,000/- was possible as a result of which I had to incur financial loss and undergo mental agony.

After 10 days(27.12.07) on neither receiving any reply or feedback from the bank’s end I started following up with Mr. Rabi Kumar(Branch Head Ranchi), who gave me verbal assurance“that the matter will resolved (lost money will be credited to my account) within a day or two and I will get back to you”. I am very sorry to inform you that Mr. Kumar is never use to get back to me, I used to call him up regularly on his mobile and landline and at times he used to avoid or disconnect my calls till the 11.01.08. On 12.01.08 reminder registered complaint letters were sent to the Branch Head Ranchi and to the President - Eastern Zonal Office Kolkata. Even after not receiving any written reply or telephone calls from the bank, I called up President’s Eastern Zonal office on 21.01.08 and spoke to Mr. Debapriya Bhattacharya, who informed me that the concerned Mrs. Dipanita Banerjee-Asst Vice President is out of town who will return after few days and get back to me, but as usual no one got back to me. I called up the Eastern Zonal office on 28.01.08 and spoke to Mrs. Banerjee who again assured me that the matter will be resolved and promised to get back to me within a day or two. As usual she did not get back to me I called up again on 01.02.08. Mrs. Banerjee who again assured me that the matter will be resolved within a day or two. Finally on 02.02.08 I received a call from Mr. Rabi Kumar (Branch Head Ranchi) that the bank will not the credit back the amount which was fraudulently withdrawn from my account as the Debit card was delivered to my address.

I would again like to know why my renewed ATM card was delivered to an unknown person who is neither known to me or has been authorized by me to receive the same. Due to bank’s negligence such fraudulent withdrawal was possible. The basic function of a bank from the Indian traditional point of view is safe-keeping of the one’s money and “UTI”, the banks earlier avatar was synonymous with the Indian financial system. Thus I request you to live up to the bank’s tradition and credit this amount back into my account.

Sir, 50 days have passed since the fraudulent withdrawal but still I have not received any reply from the bank’s end and have been patient & co-operating with your bank over this period, but now I feel my patience and cooperation has been misinterpreted by your organization as my weakness.

Please initate action against the bank so that I get back my hard earned money back to my account. Waiting for your reply!
                          i am holding an NRI account ID[protected].i am at us now.
                          I want to know how i can deposit cash in this account.

The specific code etc.. with steps may be e-mailed to me.

himanshu
                          I lead distt. manager Ranchi distt.request you to please send us your performance report( DCP 2009 RANCHI DISTT) send to our LDM OFFICE RANCHI IN OUR FOLLOWING ADDRESS
                          OUR ADDRESS

LEAD DISTT.MANAGER OFFICE
                          BANK OF INDIA
                          ZONAL OFFICE NEAR OVERBRIDGE
                          PRADHAN TOWER
                          MAIN ROAD RANCHI

PLEASE SEND US STATEMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
                          Respected sir.
                          Most humbly and respectfully I beg to say that I am priority and
                          valuable custommer of axis bank.
                          My account has been running from more then six years in axis bank but
                          I never felt problem regarding banking service but now _a_ days I have
                          been harassed emotionaly and mentaly by the Dt. Manager Miss Aditi
                          ghosh. Her tendency is negelectind and ignoring the custommer and his
                          problem. Her version is very penetrating and shocking. So far her
                          behavier is seems to be concerned, is very rough, rigid and restive.In
                          spite of these demerites, she get advantage to be a lady bank
                          executive.
                          Hence, therefore I request you to do the needfull and strict
                          action against her so that I may not suffer further mentaly and
                          physicaly.
                          For your this kind deed, I shall remain greatfull to you
                          forever. MY NAME IS SUSHIL RANJAN, CUSTUMMER ID:[protected] MY HOME